Union Metrics

Union Metrics focuses on delivering sophisticated social media analytics to help marketers measure and improve their strategies across Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr.

Work for Union Metrics?

Learning about Union Metrics?

Union Metrics Reviews

Ask Union Metrics a Question
Showing 28 Union Metrics reviews
Union Metrics review by <span>Mallory C.</span>
Mallory C.

"Social Media Coordinator's review"

What do you like best?

The hashtag trackers are very helpful, especially seeing related hashtags that are popular with your user base. The visuals are really helpful for our clients, so a lot of the time we will send screenshots for them.

What do you dislike?

I would like to know the best time to post for all hashtags and accounts. I also would like to see a comparability feature where you can tracker your accounts visually side by side. You would be able to see how much better Twitter performed during an event than Instagram, for example.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend jumping on a call with a Union Metrics representative, they are really helpful and knowledgable.

Our clients like knowing the WHY to the WHAT. Union Metrics helps us find the story in the numbers. It has been extremely helpful when tracking specific hashtag performance for our campaigns. For our last project every tweet and retweet using a certain hashtag earned a charity $10. It was imperative to have an accurate count, and Union Metrics was our go-to hashtag tracker.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Union Metrics
Union Metrics review by User

"Perfect for big picture listening and analytics "

What do you like best?

As part of a team that manages 20+ social media accounts, I appreciate how easy it is to track performance across platforms—and how certain topics/areas of interest can also be tracked with a really easy set up (in the Trackers section). Because I manage multiple subbrands, I use the Dashboard less, but I appreciate how easy it is to go from big picture to granular data there.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything that I truly dislike about UnionMetrics

Social listening and tracking is essential to our institution (large museum), so the ability to drill down into topic-specific content tracking is invaluable. It allows us to prove value in certain initiatives and make decisions around the overall effectiveness of our social strategy.

What Social Media Analytics solution do you use?

Union Metrics review by <span>Jess M.</span>
Jess M.

"A great social media resource"

What do you like best?

As anyone who's had to monitor an active hashtag or a popular keyword on Twitter knows, it's impossible to do it by simply using Twitter's search function. You can't see the bigger picture and it takes too long to count the number of tweets using that keyword, and the impact/reach of all of those mentions. That's what TweetReach Pro solves. I've used this service to track a hashtag for a client contest, and TweetReach Pro gives me a breakdown of the number of accounts reached, the total number of impressions, total tweets, number of accounts tweeting about the keyword, top contributors, all of the tweets in one place, and more. And it does all of this in just a few seconds, making it quick and easy to research the reach of a client campaign.

What do you dislike?

The cheapest Pro plan is $99 per month, which is a bit pricey for a smaller business during month's when client's aren't running contests that require constant tracking. However, even if you don't have a client's hashtag to track, this service is still a great way to see how many users and who are talking about a specific topic on Twitter.

TweetReach Pro goes beyond the analytics that many other services provide. For instance, I use Hootsuite Pro to schedule social media posts on Twitter and other platforms, but the analytics do not provide as much detail as TweetReach Pro, because the focus is on the client's own tweets with Hootsuite, rather than surveying the landscape of Twitter for tweets from others.

Union Metrics review by <span>Kerry M.</span>
Kerry M.

"Helpful Tool for Twitter Campaign Initiatives"

What do you like best?

I like the ability to create trackers based on campaign hashtags that then aggregate the conversation and show the impact certain influencers made in comparison to the ongoing noise on Twitter.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you are not able to input Instagram into the platform. This seems to be a very hashtag centric tool and not including a platform that solely relies on a hashtag to spark conversation seems odd.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Necessary in tracking hashtag campaigns - make sure you save monthly reports in the event your campaign is accidentally deleted.

Union Metrics has done wonders in translating the impact of influencer marketing to brands who are unfamiliar in the space. The tool allows us to prove the influence these people have over the broader conversation.

Union Metrics review by <span>Mike N.</span>
Mike N.

"Best Twitter Analytics for Your Buck"

What do you like best?

For tracking campaigns TweetReach does a fantastic job of pulling together metrics, including top tweets and power users.

What do you dislike?

In my experience it's only good for tracking Twitter usage and not for other social networks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If Twitter is your primary social tool you use to promote your company TweatReach is a great service to use, especially if you run a lot of campaigns around specific trends or events. If you have hashtags you'd like to track analytics for it provides great tools to do so.

The service helps track analytics for events and trends on Twitter. Very helpful if you're launching a product or tracking the success of our social efforts at an event.

Union Metrics review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Union Metrics is a great and easy to use tool for tracking campaign hashtags across IG and TW"

What do you like best?

I have four favorite things about Union Metrics.

1.) Their customer service/account reps are very helpful and quick to respond on any and all questions.

2.) Their interface is very clean and beautiful to read.

3.) Clients/brands can have their own logins to view (not edit) hashtag data for their campaigns.

4.) There is a firehose for Twitter that allows you to go back through historical data from 30 days ago, 1 year ago, or lifetime depending on your account tier.

What do you dislike?

The only dislike my team and I have about Union Metrics if you haven't generated a report for a twitter topic/hashtag yet and someone deletes their tweet their impressions are not counted. However, this is an issue with Twitter. If there was a way to automatically generate a report every 12-24 hours we think this would solve this problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up a demo with Amar Puri if possible - he really is the best!

Daily client reporting - since clients can create their own logins and see the trackers in their folder they they are able to get any tracking information they need on the spot.

Learning about Union Metrics?

* We monitor all Union Metrics reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.