Unit 4

CAMS Enterprise flagship higher education ERP solution automates the entire student lifecycle, integrating admissions, registration, student billing, financial aid, student services, and more into a single system, whether on-premise or in the cloud.

Work for Unit 4?

Learning about CAMS Enterprise?

Unit 4 Reviews

Ask CAMS Enterprise a Question
Showing 5 CAMS Enterprise reviews
CAMS Enterprise review by <span>Heather T.</span>
Heather T.

CAMS Review

What do you like best?

The software is easy navigated and can be figured out quickly.

What do you dislike?

It crashes multiple times a day and has a hard time quickly starting back up. It glitches a lot and that is my main issue with it. It is a very temperamental software and I think there are better things out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not get this software. There are better things out there to consider.

There are not a lot of benefits. Just the fact that this is the system we have so it must be used.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Unit 4
CAMS Enterprise review by <span>Geremy C.</span>
Geremy C.

Gets the job done, but not very user friendly or powerful

What do you like best?

My experience with CAMS is primarily with a faculty portal. As a means of accessing student rosters, emailing students, submitting grades, and keeping track of information on courses and advisees, it is functional, if not particularly elegant.

What do you dislike?

I am not sure to what extent the weaknesses of our faculty portal are the fault of CAMS or of my institution's efforts to keep costs to a minimum, but navigating our portal is cumbersome, pages often take a while to load, and at least a few times a semester the portal ceases to function entirely for several minutes or even several hours. Again, much of this may not be CAMS fault, but it certainly sours my experience with its software.

The portal helps me to keep my courses organized. It is less effective than the in-house software that I used at a previous institution, however.

What Higher Education Student Information Systems solution do you use?

CAMS Enterprise review by User in Higher Education

I've used CAMS with satisfaction for 4 years.

What do you like best?

The ease in learning the system. I have used a variety of them.prior to this one and like this one best.

What do you dislike?

I have been fully satisfied. There are numerous positive attributes of the product.

I like the ease in transferring things from one course to another instead of having to start over.

CAMS Enterprise review by User in Higher Education

Regular use over 3 years while struggling with performance, programming and data naming conventions

What do you like best?

Beats having nothing. Provides ability to dump data into a manipulatable data.

What do you dislike?

Slow data indexing time.

Linear nature of the software functionality

No inherent user access to customizing reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look for a more significant player in the market space.

Receive enrollment and retention raw data.

Awful

What do you like best?

Nothing at all cams is the worst product I've ever used

What do you dislike?

cams is always slow. It is not intuitive whatsoever.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avoid at all costs

Business? Business? I use cams at a university -- it should not be used there.

Learning about Unit 4?

* We monitor all Unit 4 reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.