Universal Background Screening

Universal Background Screening is a leading provider of employment background screening solutions firm for Customer Satisfaction .

Work for Universal Background Screening?

Learning about Universal Background Screening?

Universal Background Screening Reviews

Showing 6 Universal Background Screening reviews
Universal Background Screening review by Anna M.
Anna M.

"Background "

What do you like best?

I like that it was a simple process. I needed to do several background checks at my job and this made it an easy process. Things like this aren’t my favorite task to do so it was nice that it was simple and easy to understand. I liked the layout of the site and how clear it was to use the tool.

What do you dislike?

There wasn’t really anything I disliked. Maybe the fact that we have to do background checks on people, haha! It would be so much nicer if we could trust everyone. But unfortunately that is not the world we live in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, very helpful!

I had a need for several background checks to be performed. Our precious system was very outdated. I solved the problem of finding a tool that would allow us to do new background checks. This was definitely an upgrade.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Universal Background Screening
Universal Background Screening review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Great Customer Service - good product"

What do you like best?

Their turn around time is great and if they are running behind or are going to be later than your deadline they let you know with enough notice. Their customer service is great

What do you dislike?

It seems like they are constantly raising their prices. I'm not sure if this is due to the prices the different states/cities are charging but they have gone up exponentially since we first took them on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product with an even better team behind it

Universal Background provides that right amount of background checking without going too far or charging too much. The options to choose "al a carte" packages is very useful.

What Background Check solution do you use?

Universal Background Screening review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Great Service with a Few Hiccups"

What do you like best?

The service is well formatted. I am able to see exactly what I need to see in a single view. The information looks clean and concise.

What do you dislike?

Often times, the ETA s can be way off, which can make us look bad to a client waiting on a screen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

The clients we work with require backgrounds and education verifications which can be solved by Universal.

Universal Background Screening review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Good platform"

What do you like best?

I like that you can start a background screen from you system. It is good to be able to automate this process. Universal makes it easy and it is a productivity enhancement.

What do you dislike?

It may take some savvy to set up and integrate with some systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Map out your process and evaluate to see if your needs are met or can be streamlined.

Automation of the process.

Universal Background Screening review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"pretty good"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and a lot of companies use this

What do you dislike?

I don't like that this software usually takes a while. I've had a lot of background checks and this one seemed to take longer than others.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make the process faster

The benefit is that the company knows exactly what they need to know and can move forward with your employment.

Universal Background Screening review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Very prompt and accurate"

What do you like best?

How easy and quick it is to start a background check.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really stands out. I don't recall ever complaining about anything.

background and credit checks. Frees up time for us to do other things.

Learning about Universal Background Screening?

* We monitor all Universal Background Screening reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.