Universe

Use Universe to discover amazing things to do nearby, and sell tickets to your events using the most advanced social tools.

Work for Universe?

Learning about Universe?

Universe Reviews

Ask Universe a Question
Showing 20 Universe reviews
Universe review by <span>Julia B.</span>
Julia B.

"Good software for my personal needs"

What do you like best?

I have tried two other software solutions before Universe, but this one I found to be the simlest and the most user-friendly. One time I had my mom to set up a charity event and she managed to do it all by herself, even though she is not computer savvy to say the least. The interface is very intuitive.

It is also quick - few minutes of setting up and you are ready to take payments. That's very convenient as well.

Honestly, I am pretty sure, that I sell more tickets with it than I would have without it. But I am so used to it now, I cannot imagine setting up a gig any other way.

Also their customer service is great.

What do you dislike?

I did have trouble with the mobile application, nowadays you sort of expect software to come with fully-featured app by default, so that was quite frustrating.

It is not, as I say, "worldwide-friendly" - it is in English. I often organize gigs in Russia and Slovakia, so there I prefer to use local similar systems, some of which have larger fee.

Also some people, I think, might find the design feature to be a bit limited. Not much of a problem in my case - I usually organize typical gigs. Reports are not too informative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need something to help you to organize small and medium gigs, and save you a lot of time, and not charge you too much this one is for you.

I have tried different software before, one - was too expensive, the other I found to be too cumbersome. This one suits me better so far. Basically it saves me a lot of time on the organizing and I will definitely keep using it in future.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Universe
Universe review by <span>Christopher F.</span>
Christopher F.

"Universe is the best thing for event ticketing in the universe"

What do you like best?

Everything is simple, clear and intuitive. Anytime I wondered "hey, how do I do this?" it was exactly how I figured it should be. Anytime I thought "Hey, if this was really a good tool, it would have this" and it did. Also, it just looks good. The site is clean and well designed.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any real complaints yet. I suppose there could be a few more options for website design but honestly I liked what I used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just use it.

This allows me to promote an event and sell tickets with ease, and it takes away so much of the logistical stress and paperwork trail of trying to do it in-house (which is especially tricky for a non-profit like us). Another benefit is that I am working in partnership with other folks to put on an event, and using Universe allows us to promote it generically, not associated with just our organization.

What Event Registration & Ticketing solution do you use?

Universe review by <span>Tanusha M.</span>
Tanusha M.

"the name of the product is Universe"

What do you like best?

It is very easy and convenient to use. I can simply go on the web page of Universe and start my event and easily sell the tickets. As a teacher, I often organize events for my students and this simple software helps me greatly. It is very easy to navigate. It solves several tasks: organizing, promotion, managing.

What do you dislike?

I can not complain as I like it a lot. I am sure with the development of progress there will be some new and more advanced software programs to use. Maybe some negative features will be noticed later by me, but for now I am absolutely happy using Universe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend to use Universe if you are involved in organizing any kind of events. If you are a small event organizing or a big company, it will be a very useful. Specially Ticket manager is a very beneficial feature that can solve many problems at once.

I am involved in organizing international educational events, such as conferences and with the help of this software I can easily do it online, starting from promotion and ticking up to complete managing it online. It saves my time, very logical and easy to follow. I can easily track the sells of the tickets and manage guests of the event.

Universe review by <span>Katie S.</span>
Katie S.

"Better Branding & Great Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

I've used a variety of Event Registration systems, but none allow the customer to better brand the platform than Universe. The best feature, by far, is being able to embed the entire registration process into your own website.

The Universe team has been incredibly responsive & helpful as we have transitioned several clients over to their platform.

Not only that, Universe will save you money in most cases.

What do you dislike?

There are a few features still missing, but in the grand scheme of things they are minor & the team promises they are coming. Namely - you can do % discounts, but not $ amount discounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the jump, you won't regret it!!

The biggest complaint clients had about Universe competitors was not being able to embed the registration process entirely in their own website.

Universe review by <span>Ivan M.</span>
Ivan M.

"Universe Software Review"

What do you like best?

The software has some cool features, like selling tickets from my websites, create a custom event page, good event tracking and some other useful things

What do you dislike?

The software is generally good, i don't have any negative comments at the moment. The quality of support could be tested further.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think people should at least test this software, it might be useful if you are engaged with tiickets management or in a similar role. The software can be quite useful.

The software helps me to solve the following business challenges:

to sell tickets from my website and to create custom event pages and to manage tickets with qr codes

Universe review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Easy to use, lots of fun and it's free!"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

It's not Australia local, need more and more people to use it. It will be more local recognised if it uses an au domain name and do more advertising in Australia.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great tool and excellent App! It's ver easy to organise an event on universe, and can find lots of fun events nearby as well. And best of all, it's free to create free events, and it's cool to send an event invitation to your friends! I use it not only for business events, but also to organise Sunday fun days and kids parties!

Organise company parties and events, as well as personal fun days and kids parties!

Learning about Universe?

* We monitor all Universe reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.