UpCity

UpCity is SEO and inbound marketing software for small businesses and agencies

Work for UpCity?
Silisystems seo  2x

Learning about UpCity?

UpCity Reviews

Ask UpCity a Question
Showing 40 UpCity reviews
UpCity review by <span>Sally B.</span>
Sally B.

Great for Reporting, Tasks could be updated.

What do you like best?

The reporting is everything from in-depth and simple to understand. Makes it easy to get a report quickly and for clients to understand them easily.

What do you dislike?

As SEO changes and Google's algorithms update, etc... so too should the tasks in upcity. However, the tasks seem to remain the same and many of them you can no longer do because of this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a tool that's great for general SEO tasks and reporting, UpCity is for you. If you're looking for a tool that's more for SEO sales and audits, you're better off with WooRank.

SEO Reporting quickly, automatically, efficiently. This is a huge time saver for us. Even if just using UpCity for setup and reporting, it's a great tool.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about UpCity
UpCity review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

Awesome Software!

What do you like best?

My favorite features of UpCity is it's intuitive user experience, reporting, and how the steps are broken down to make it easy to tackle the basic building blocks of SEO as an individual. I've been a customer of UpCity since it's previous iteration and have been pleased with the increasing amount of functionality and the adaptability to the latest updates in search tactics.

What I really love is that the model can be demonstrated to potential clients and showcase an agency or a freelancers (or even the business owners) efforts to date and the impact on the changes.

What do you dislike?

One area that I'm not a fan of is the emailed reports. I'd much rather see the report in my email if possible - I do like the weekly summary as I can see the results immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product if you're starting in the world of SEO and/or are establishing an agency. Great guides and tips - can be overwhelming if you look at all the tasks so start with a section and complete it before moving onto the next one.

By far, the easiest problem that this software solves is breaking down SEO for a relative newbie and as you get deeper, more helpful and tactical for experts. One other unreported benefit is that the reporting draws from world class API's and has integrations with great partners which leads to fantastic data without having to subscribe to a million tools.

What SEO solution do you use?

UpCity review by <span>Mark V.</span>
Mark V.

Solid SEO tool

What do you like best?

Step by step guide to SEO for newbies to follow. Reporting tools are great for clients. Not a stale product by any means, they're always rolling out updates and improving.

What do you dislike?

The customization both on the reports and processes could be improved. They've added some tools to do that but not as intuitive as one would like. The main issue with SEO as a whole is that it really isn't the same per client no matter the keyword. The reputation piece could be built out a little more to really give us the ability to monitor reputation effectively.

It fills a need for a process.

UpCity review by <span>Jeff &quot;J&quot; H.</span>
Jeff "J" H.

Great for SEO Projects, and easy reporting

What do you like best?

The people behind upcity are great, they have a real passion for what they do , and the results they deliver for reporting is great for whitelabling.

What do you dislike?

Compared to other tools out there, the pricing is a bit higher than I'd like since we are using it for client reporting, but they really are a full-service software platform so it makes sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are adding constant functionality and product is getting strong

Constant reporting of SEO keywords, social media, and analytics in a single report. At agency level it allows us to add custom backlinking tasks as well.

UpCity review by <span>Peter H.</span>
Peter H.

Upcity Great for Local SEO

What do you like best?

Easy to follow instructions that take you step by step through the process

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the instructions were out of date. they might have worked in previous years, but the web changes quickly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be patient or get help from someone else

We needed to increase our links and local SEO. We get more local traffic

UpCity review by <span>Karen S.</span>
Karen S.

Up City - Great SEO Software!

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and guides you through all the steps to a better optimized website. The auto weekly reports are great! I can see my progress week by week and tweak my website to get better search engine results for my keywords

What do you dislike?

The 5 keyword limit. You have to purchase more keywords. Also, I am not comfortable using the Social Media module at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend UpCity and I am considering using it for another company I work for.

Better search engine results for keywords.

Learning about UpCity?

* We monitor all UpCity reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.