Upclick

Upclick is an e-commerce platform providing a complete and secure payment solution allowing merchants in software and digital goods industries to easily accept online payments all over the world.

Work for Upclick?

Learning about Upclick?

Upclick Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 5 Upclick reviews
Upclick review by <span>Alexander B.</span>
Alexander B.

"Great for merchants with tight integrations and varied requirements"

What do you like best?

Dedicated resources to help with integrations, good understanding of software sales funnel and product lifecycle. Ability to easily test and optimize payment flows (A/B checkout flows + designs) and built-in reporting are great time savers for lean teams that don't have dedicated resources for this. Willingness to work on custom requirements and give personalized advice are second to none.

What do you dislike?

There are many features on the service, and integration points. Sometimes it can be a bit difficult understanding all the different services using the merchant portal. We had to work with our rep to find all the solutions and integrate them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be candid with your current processing pain points, they are very knowledgeable about the space and most of the time already have a solution for those issues, even if it is not advertised.

We are a lean team and being able to offload our payment and licensing systems is a great value. We depend on Upclick's team to manage all security, testing and reporting of our product payments. Integration of currencies and dynamic pricing on our website was a straightforward process.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Upclick
Upclick review by <span>Julia V.</span>
Julia V.

"Superb online solution"

What do you like best?

Since our customers come from all over the world, I would say the best thing about Upclick is their ability to provide payment options no matter where customers are coming from. This has made Upclick shine above the rest in terms of payment solutions for sellers of software and SaaS.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. Whenever I have a question I get it answered by my account manager within a couple of hours.

Before using Upclick, I had no way of knowing why certain things were selling more than others. After switching and using most of the reporting features Upclick provides, I was able to make detailed conclusions and resolve issues with fact based data.

What E-Commerce Platforms solution do you use?

Upclick review by User in Individual & Family Services
User in Individual & Family Services

"Upclick - best business decision ever..."

What do you like best?

The ability to make changes on the fly without additional expense or long wait times for designers. If I do need a designers help, there's no additional fee and I normally see results within a matter of hours.

The sales and support team are great and I have regular catch ups with my rep to discuss cart optimization and how we can really maximize our average cart size.

What do you dislike?

So far so good! We like what we see and the results speak for themselves,

I spent a while looking for a platform that does everything and Upclick delivers. I know - I looked!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Getting started was easy. Once we had completed the application we were up and running quickly and we hadn't seen better stats elsewhere.

Give them a try. Two thumbs up!

Making the most of our traffic to ensure sales conversions are at their highest.

We also promote our products through the Upclick affiliate network to allow others to sell our products on our behalf and allows us to open up another revenue stream.

Upclick review by <span>Paula M.</span>
Paula M.

"Great eCommerce platform and payment gateway"

What do you like best?

- Around the clock customer support

- Ability to cross-sell and up-sell

- Various methods of payments for overseas customers

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. Upclick’s platform is doing wonders for our business! Everything is fine the way it is.

- We’re solving the problem of being able to cater to our customers in their local currency

- In addition, our cart abandonment has dropped significantly since using Upclick- increasing our overall conversion rate

- The analytics and reporting make it easy to track everything from customer info to payment details

Upclick review by User in Computer Software

"Best payment solution to grow your business"

What do you like best?

Ability to optimize user flows through A/B testing, easy to set-up up-selling and cross-selling (even across merchants), user-friendly reporting and dashboard settings

What do you dislike?

So far, I have no complaints. Any issue I've had was address through customer service.

I love the fact that by using Upclick, I open up my store to so many more potential customers that I would have had without it. Plus, it's easy to test and optimize my flows so I know I'm getting the best possible click-through. It not only solved a few issues we were having, it also answered a lot of open-ended questions.

Learning about Upclick?

* We monitor all Upclick reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.