UpContent

UpContent is a content discovery tool that helps users find and take action on relevant and engaging content to drive new, more meaningful conversations.

Work for UpContent?

Learning about UpContent?

UpContent Reviews

Ask UpContent a Question
Showing 48 UpContent reviews
UpContent review by Carolyn O.
Carolyn O.

"Some good content, some not so good content for the free app. A lot of the articles are of no value"

What do you like best?

Option to personalize content for a more focused feed. I like that its integrated with HootSuite so I only need to to go one place to get the information i need.

What do you dislike?

Only one topic to choose on the free app unless you pay of course but even then the app doesn't always provide good material. A lot of the articles are of no value which is disappointing. I realize I only have the free version but if it gave me the opportunity to see the value in purchasing the app I would be more likely to do that. As of now, I am only able to add one search content and a lot of the content has little value to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A lot of the articles and content provided come from sources of little or no value. The free app only allows you to use one topic search at a time. If you added more narrowed topic searches and provided more valuable content I would find that more beneficial. The app could be useful if you purchased and were able to customize it a bit more but I am only reviewing the free version and unfortunately have yet to see why I should pay for it.

Social Media Content. Helps minimize time doing research on relevant topics. It is an extension of Hootsuite which provides a one-stop place for me do a lot of my social media content search and content uploads.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about UpContent
UpContent review by Nina K.
Nina K.

"Makes Life Easier"

What do you like best?

I was getting overwhelm with finding content for my social media accounts but now I go to my UpContent account and find the latest articles and blog post already pulled for me. It integrates seemsly with Buffer so that I can post what is right for my audience to all my accounts in a couple of clicks!

What do you dislike?

It has taken a minute to figure out how to setup my query, but even with that I had a one on one call with the UpContent’s support team and follow up emails to help me learn my way. They listened to what I was looking for and gave me specific possible queries to enter!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Utilize the support team they are patient and knowledgeable.

It has allowed me to have revelant content at my finger tips ready to go for my online audience.

What Content Marketing solution do you use?

UpContent review by Jim J.
Jim J.

"Great product with excellent development/support behind it"

What do you like best?

UpContent does exactly what I need it to do and does it in an elegantly simple way. I've tried automated content curation platforms in the past, but I never have gotten quite what I wanted. With UC, I can specify the exact type of content I'm looking for (by keywords, etc.) and get exactly what I need.

What do you dislike?

Not a dislike per se, but it would be great if UC had the ability to learn what content I want based on selections. Ideally, if I pick certain pieces of content to post, it would learn (or ask questions) about why I favored that specific content so that it could give smarter recommendations in the future.

I use it to find and post thought leadership content from the web that relates to my business (customer success consulting). I've gotten many more reads/click-throughs on content I've posted using UpContent, and my social selling score/Klout score have increased significantly since I started using the product.

UpContent review by Tammy S.
Tammy S.

"A Great Content Solution"

What do you like best?

UpContent allows us to take time at the beginning of the week to find and plan out our online strategy for the week. The filters are intuitive and come back with useful results. With Hootsuite, we can schedule the articles we find on UpContent to post throughout the week so we're getting our message out there without having to log in every day and spend hours trying to find appropriate articles.. It's a great solution for business owners that are running their business and trying to market it at the same time with limited hours in the day.

The customer service has been outstanding. They even helped us refine a topic before we asked when they saw that it came back with very few results. That's impressive customer service!

What do you dislike?

It took me a few tries to nail down the fight filter settings

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It can save you hours of searching the web.

We are now able to find articles and be much more active online than we were when we had to search on our own. We've saved hours of hunting through various sites for articles that are helpful and useful to our clients and target prospects.

UpContent review by Mohamed L.
Mohamed L.

"Great curating app"

What do you like best?

UpContent's integration with Hootsuite makes curating 3rd party articles for our social media accounts a simple and quick process. Additionally, their feedback system and customer service (including support) create a connectedness to the UpContent community. I had trouble finding certain search results, but this was quickly solved for me without having to create a support ticket. I simply provided feedback in the app and within a day or two, I was offered a better search.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you have to be a keyword, search engine guru to get the search results you're looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The two features I find most important when shopping an app: integration and support. UpContent easily integrates with Hootsuite and their support services are stellar.

We were hiring out services to curate articles, so UpContent has reduced costs for us on this front.

UpContent review by Jordan R.
Jordan R.

"Great content with new search filters"

What do you like best?

I am really excited about the shareability and influence search filters. These give us a new way to look for news stories and blogs. The connection with buffer also makes it a great way to post stuff when it will be the most relevant for your viewers.

What do you dislike?

Still new to this, I have yet to find something I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great place to start if you are looking to become more active on social media.

Hoping to become more active on our social media content and stay up on the relevant news stories for our company.

UpContent review by Sylvester L.
Sylvester L.

"Powerful query system, weak workflow integrations"

What do you like best?

The query system. One of the most versatile among similar services. The Shareability / Influence sort options. Reasonable pricing, as compared to tools like buzzsumo.

What do you dislike?

Lack of integration - can't do much with the curated content except for RSS (which by nature, is far from ideal) and Hootsuite? (well, let's just say Hootsuite is not built for content curators, which is upcontent's main audience I would think)

Views - I personally prefer list view without images when Hearting. A magazine view for reading.

RSS - there is no way to get an RSS for Favourited items. Wondering what's the point of favoriting when there are no way to export them for distribution.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! Do use the live chat if you need help like setting up of queries. One of the most awesome support around. The unique features you can't readily find elsewhere for the same costs are the Influence and Shareability sorting features.

Integration with your social posting scheduler might not be there unless you are a hootsuite user. Otherwise, your best bet is to make use of the RSS output (which is a nice feature by the way) and find ways (probably IFTTT or Zapier) to feed the RSS items into Buffer and whatever service you're using.

Content curation, social posting for clients.

Tried to use upcontent as a content discovery tool but it hasn't work out well due to lack of ways to make use of the discovered item. At its present state, it is more like a rss reader than a curation tool.

UpContent review by Collin S.
Collin S.

"Easily fInd your relevant Content with UpContent"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, hand down. I've tried several other platforms for searching content and I find UpContent to be the most user-friendly and can dial in exactly what I am looking for with ease.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I haven't found anything to date that I would put in the "dislike" category. They've developed a great product and have a service level that I've only experienced on rare occasion.

I quickly and easily find the relative content I am looking for. It's allowed me to easily populate content within my industry, save the searches and go back to them on a daily or weekly basis with very little time spent per day once the searches are set up.

UpContent review by Administrator

"Great Content Provider, Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The content is typically very targeted towards my selected keywords. Any time I have had issues, the customer service team has responded quickly and works with me until all is resolved. Prior to using UPcontent I was searching and curating content manually and it was taking me hours of time which has now been reduced substantially.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are integration issues with the social media management platform I use(Hootsuite) but Upcontent works through those in a timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Though we have had a few issue when the interface was upgraded, UpContent always works to resolve these and I do think they are headed in the right direction and will continue to use the service a long a they continue to make improvements.

Saves me time which is the mot valuable benefit I can think of. Problem was pending too much time looking for relevant articles and posts.

UpContent review by Angela B.
Angela B.

"Love the Simplicity"

What do you like best?

I love that it is a very simple tool to use. It's affordable, easy to use, and saves me so much time! I really liked that that even helped me find new categories to search for and created it for me without me asking. I didn't even realize there was a tool like this but when I was taking online social media marketing classes, this is one of the sites they recommended. Otherwise I would have to go out myself an search for topics and blog posts from other companies. It also helps me know who to follow on social media since the content I search for is the same that I would want to plug into on social media. I love this tool!

What do you dislike?

The only think I could think of is that it doesn't connect with SmarterQueue like it does Hootsuite. Adn I believe that when you click into an article it takes you back to the first in your list of categories instead of the one that you were working in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a super easy tool to use. You still have to create your own marketing material as well - but this really does help fill in the gaps.

Marketing content! I so needed something to fill in the gaps for several companies that I help manage. It also helps me to get ideas for my own marketing content by searching through all the articles, etc. that arte available.

UpContent review by Angela S.
Angela S.

"Great Resource!"

What do you like best?

I like that UpContent saves us a great deal of time by finding articles relevant to our company.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing in particular that I displike, but one of the initial frustrations is taking the time to weed out irrelevant articles.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! UpContent is an affordable resource that offers great value and can easily be integrated into an organization's business practices.

We are a nonprofit college focused on technical training for in-demand fields in construction, mechanical and transportation industries. The articles UpContent finds for us supports our marketing efforts and validates the nationwide demand for skilled tradesmen.

UpContent review by Christopher B.
Christopher B.

"UpContent Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it's integrated with Hootsuite. I like being able to use different keywords, however the UI of the content search creater is not intuitive and had a little bit of a learning curve.

What do you dislike?

I don't like:

- that the same article pops up multiple times from different sources.

- there is no refresh all articles button. There should be a way to press the UpContent button and it gives a whole new batch of articles.

- Most of the contest is a few days old and already in circulation throughout social media stream. I've never seen the post within the past "Day" work with search words.

- having to copy the picture and attach it as a file to the post. Would be nice to have a way to scrape a few pictures from the article and pick which one to choose for the post.

- that there is not moble friendly version to do this job on the go. I don't always have a computer to do this.

Would be nice to have a way to copy an article link URL on a mobile app and past it into a mobile app version of UpContent which would scrape the article for possible pictures to use for the post... while still having features like auto-schedule, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't have any recommendations for other users at this time.

Content curation to increase engagement on social media is the main issue I'm trying to do. Unfortunately, there isn't always a lot of engagement.

UpContent review by Tom H.
Tom H.

"Excellent Option for Eliminating the Complex Task of Content Curation"

What do you like best?

There are two key elements to effective content curation....defining exactly what it is you are looking for and then actually finding it. UC takes the hassle out of both by creating a vehicle(query construction) for providing focus to searches and then carries out the search and places content options for your use right at your doorstep. Lastly, they link to some of the most popular auto-posting vendors in the market and by closing the link on the whole procedure of presenting relevant content to prospects, blog readers and followers dramatically reduce the time it takes to accomplish this time consuming and complex task.

What do you dislike?

Query building is as much an art as it is a science. While they provide very adequate support FAQ's and instructional how-to's, some are done using generic terminology that do not translate as well to developing an understanding on how to use them in everyday search terms that may be peculiar to certain vertical markets or industry sectors. Dislike is a strong term and I would say simply that this is a harder task than it appears to be - no fault of UC's.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool with excellent user parameters and wonderful results.

A process of adding fresh and new content on a daily basis in a time saving manner is the most important gain. What may have taken hours a day to do effectively before can now be done in less time and I can post for 5-7 days at a time in advance.

UpContent review by Samantha B.
Samantha B.

"Easy To Use, Relevant Content Discovery"

What do you like best?

I love how easy UpContent integrates with Hootsuite. The content is always relevant, credible and up-to-date.

What do you dislike?

Making a query can be challenging. I wish they would offer automated suggestions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider this Hootsuite app. Test it out, you will fall in love with it. Be careful because the trial period is very short and hooking it up to a free Hootsuite account proved to be difficult (on Hootsuite's end, not Upcontent's end). The custom service is phenomenal and they will help you set-up queries including setting up some of their own "just because". Excited to continue using this system!

Posting industry relevant content to client's social pages.

UpContent review by Gianfranco C.
Gianfranco C.

"Useful content & insights in 1 click - a great resource for Content Marketers!"

What do you like best?

I like UpContent as it easily allows to find all relevant news around a specific topic or industry - ordering results for recency, shareability, influence.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I don't really like- it's when you click on a specific news article, how it is displayed in half screen. Design wise, I would prefer visualising it better (with images etc- as it appears on the original sites).

We're saving a lot of time in sourcing news and information relevant to our industry. Thanks to UpContent, we manage to inform authors & editors about the most relevant or recent news published on the web, and we can take action immediately.

UpContent review by Wendy B.
Wendy B.

"UpContent Saves you valuable TIME"

What do you like best?

I love how completely user friendly UpContent is. No need for me to hunt and peck for content. UpContent does all of that for me! I LOVE IT!

What do you dislike?

At first it was difficult to create a "Tpoic", but then they fixed it! So no complaints now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price, convenience, and content application I really enjoy UpContent.

I want to provide content for blogs, social media posts, and other knowledgeable trends for myself and my clients. This provides all of that.

UpContent review by Bob G.
Bob G.

"Great discovery tool for your content creation process"

What do you like best?

UpContent curates a significant amount of relevant articles I would not have time to track down on my own.

What do you dislike?

Getting started was a bit of a challenge. The team jumped in to get me on track.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to read the getting started. It will save you time in the long run

Huge time saver. Instead of spending a full day searching for relevant content the articles are waiting for my review.

UpContent review by Rachel C.
Rachel C.

"Wonderful tool, does it the best in the industry! "

What do you like best?

I love how the topic creation and curation is so immense. Makes it really easy to find topics for your target demographics. As a consultant with many topics, this makes my day much easier!

What do you dislike?

Wish you could dashboard all topics in Hootsuite instead of line them up in the streams. Makes it hard to see.

Solving the problem of making sure we have lots of interesting, on topic curated content. The benefits are just the time you save. Time is money, and this is a time saver!

UpContent review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"UpContent was easy to use and gave me a lot of great content to review."

What do you like best?

UpContent's customer service was fantastic. After setting up several categories, I received an email with tips on how I could get better results targeted to my specific categories.

What do you dislike?

Some of the categories I created seemed to fall into a niche that returned very little useful content, which was frustrating. But, after hearing back from the company it was obvious that the set up could have been done better so that was an easy fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the necessary time to set up your categories correctly so the quality of your articles matches your needs. If you try and add too many keywords to one category, your returned content will not match your needs very well. It takes a little bit of time to figure this out, but there are ways to set each one up so that you get relevant content.

I tested this service in the hopes that it would give me access to large amounts of quality content that could be used across several channels. It seems that it can save you time when hunting for relevant articles. Creating content across multiple networks is time consuming and this service was a great help.

UpContent review by CSUDH E.
CSUDH E.

"Using UpContent for Daily Social Media Aggregate Content Posts"

What do you like best?

It does a pretty thorough job of coming the web for up-to-the-minute content. The sorting and categorization is helpful, and we currently have 20 separate topics that are managed with relative ease.

What do you dislike?

The interface is clunky and not very intuitive. It could use a revamp. Visually, it's not appealing even though it is mobile friendly. Is there a better way to create filter questions?

Finding social media content for 35 unique higher education profiles.

UpContent review by Tina B.
Tina B.

"I am glad I found UpContent for my business!"

What do you like best?

It is sometimes difficult to find relevant content and with UpContent, you can insert search terms and find relevant content specific to the area or field you are looking for, which is great in generating ideas.

What do you dislike?

It was a bit difficult to learn what search terms are needed and the form to input your terms could be more user-friendly.

Able to find relevant posts that help me deliver relevant and trustworthy information to my audience.

UpContent review by Joye P.
Joye P.

"A great way to find content that counts!"

What do you like best?

I have been using UpContent for my curating site and I like the type of content I am getting that is specific for my site.

What do you dislike?

Its not as easy to post with Hootsuite. It looks as if you should add that feature as with buffer.

I haven't been using it long enough to solve any problems at this point, bu that will change.

UpContent review by Kelly  G.
Kelly G.

"Great Concept "

What do you like best?

I LOVE the concept. It should cut down on the time I spend searching for blog posts.

What do you dislike?

It is kind of hard to tailor searches and connect with others.

I don't know if it solves any problems because it just frustrates me sometimes.

UpContent review by Kathryn N.
Kathryn N.

"Love UpContent"

What do you like best?

I love the variety of content available and the ease of organizing topics

What do you dislike?

Nothing, really. So far I have enjoyed everything

Keeps me up to date on news and trends in the industry, and helps finding content to share on social media

UpContent review by Executive Sponsor in Pharmaceuticals
Executive Sponsor in Pharmaceuticals

"UpContent- Converted to PRO before end of Trial"

What do you like best?

The best part of it is the simplicity and access to great content. It allows me access to up to date content that keeps my page relevant.

What do you dislike?

Still getting used to the quarry. You definitely need to spend some time thinking about what you want and need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! You will not find another product that is this good at this price point.

Up to date content is the biggest upside. A lot of other businesses in my space are just talking about themselves and bringing in new readers with content.

UpContent review by Shawn C.
Shawn C.

"Saving time and finding good stuff! "

What do you like best?

I like the array of content. It's from various resources and provides several to choose from.

What do you dislike?

The layout is a little quirky, but I'll take the quirkiness in lieu of the quantity and quality of content I get.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

This saves me a (&(^%$% load of time. :)

UpContent review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Time-saver"

What do you like best?

UpContent does a great job of consolidating content by the topic you're interested in and saves a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

There aren't many negatives. If I had to choose something it would be that they could benefit by expanding their content in my particular vertical... but they have a ton of content.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for easy content curation.

UpContent saves me time when I'm looking for content to share in my vertical and need something quickly, I go to UpContent to find quality content.

UpContent review by Rachel G.
Rachel G.

"Your Trusted Ally for Content Marketing"

What do you like best?

It's immensely accessible and very user-friendly. With one simple keyword search, you're able to find up-to-date and interesting content.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the search would also cover social media

Recommendations to others considering the product

It will create immense value to your daily operation. And serves as a great tool to discover new trends and to create your own content.

Keeping up-to-date with the latest news in the industry and finding relevant topics as inspiration to create my own content for my own website.

UpContent review by Scott S.
Scott S.

"Your Time is Your Money!"

What do you like best?

You can't help but like the simplicity to setup filters and parameters to find content as well as the UpContent's speed of curation. I also like the individual one to one coaching that managment provides without asking.

What do you dislike?

UpContent needs to provide a counter to show when and where content was used or shared. Now no such counter is offerred.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I am primarily using UpContent to increase one-to-one engagement with prospects.

UpContent review by User in Furniture
User in Furniture

"New but exciting..."

What do you like best?

We are fairly new users to UpContent, but so far the content pulled from the web is relevant and high quality. It also saves us time, since UpContent automatically pulls these articles into one place where we can share them with our customers.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful as a new user to have a how to guide available.

It adds to our overall social media and internet presence and we do not have to spend so much time gathering the content ourselves.

UpContent review by Matthew A.
Matthew A.

"Great Content Service for Social Media"

What do you like best?

The articles for scheduled posts are relevant and varied.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing recommended at this time.

UpContent allows me to save time by scheduling all posts on social media for the week in one place.

UpContent review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Relevant and Time Saving!"

What do you like best?

UpContent saves me time looking for relevant content!

What do you dislike?

I need to delve deeper into it to expand on my likes/dislikes.

It provides me with content that I can post quickly and efficiently to my social media channels.

UpContent review by Matt K.
Matt K.

"Great turn key solution for creating and locating relevant content for social media purposes"

What do you like best?

SImple interface allows for automate content generation while you are away to provide content when you return that you determine relevance for social media purposes.

What do you dislike?

I really had nothing which comes to mind that I disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

$10.00 per month is to small amount. SHould be priced either 49.99 or 79.99 or 99.99 per month

I am solving the continuing pursuit of relevant content creation

UpContent review by James N.
James N.

"Absolutely love this platform"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love this platform, it's easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

It's sometimes a little slow catching on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download it now!

ease of everyday marketing life!

UpContent review by Lauren S.
Lauren S.

"Saves my time of looking up articles"

What do you like best?

How I can organize articles however I want

What do you dislike?

Everything has been great thus far. No complaints.

Trying to get a bigger following/more subscribers to our email list.

UpContent review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer

"Useful but not quite practical yet"

What do you like best?

The content it surfaces feels relevant to my search.

What do you dislike?

In the topic search, I cannot continue to use query builder once a query string is saved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I suggest configuring a search and see if the results meet your needs before considering further.

It is helping me surface other content I may have missed from my usual channels.

UpContent review by Sean F.
Sean F.

"Impressive "

What do you like best?

So far the services provided are pretty impressive and on point.

What do you dislike?

The service costs is reasonable but they should also add Hootesuite as a share button because from what I've noticed they only offer to automatically post from buffer.

They provide me with incredible articles so I can focus on my company and not search for a million relevant articles on my business

UpContent review by Denise E.
Denise E.

"Digital Marketing "

What do you like best?

Being able to drill down the options to search

What do you dislike?

I have trouble finding the right keywords to search with

Recommendations to others considering the product

Lots of content

Efficiency and productivity

UpContent review by Angela S.
Angela S.

"UpContent Review"

What do you like best?

The easy linking of the content I find with Buffer

What do you dislike?

There was not a specific area that I felt the platform was lacking in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial version to prove to yourself this is as great as they say it is.

Curating content to support a position and linking relevant content to social platforms.

UpContent review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"UpContent Review"

What do you like best?

I like that you are able to see articles that mention your company.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how to do the search. I find it very difficult to know the exact terms and keywords to use to find the content that I am looking for.

Seeing with others are saying about us in the media.

UpContent review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Pretty Cool, But Still Got A Bit of Work"

What do you like best?

Service is incredible. Even got a half hour 1-1 call to help me set up my content

What do you dislike?

It's a bit clunky still. Doesn't feel very smooth. Also, some of this content doesn't get refreshed. I still see content from 3 weeks ago and I don't need to scroll to see it either.

Recommendations to others considering the product

give it a shot! it's definitely worth trying out to see if it's a good fit

I don't have time to scour the web for information so this is a great aggregator for the different business I support.

UpContent review by User in Internet

"An awesome tool to use for any and everything to do with internet marketing "

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I am in control of the content that shows up on my dashboard and that I can really get a thorough understanding of what people are looking up for my particular niche

What do you dislike?

There isn't one bad thing that I cab think of that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely a tool to use to better your business

A huge business benefit that I have gotten from up content is that I can get a detailed real life /real numbers report of My keywords searchs online

UpContent review by Agency in Package/Freight Delivery
Agency in Package/Freight Delivery

"Great service if you're looking for content!"

What do you like best?

Ease of searching. Variety of results. News that matters.

What do you dislike?

Not enough targeted local content. Would like to see more for a certain geographic location from local sources.

Facebook content that is interesting to our audience.

UpContent review by Agency in Construction
Agency in Construction

"Why UpContent Rocks "

What do you like best?

Being a Social Media Manager it's hard sometimes to find relevant and engaging content for curation. But UpContent Tailors to my needs and helps to turn a 3 hour search to literally 5 minutes of posting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the interface isn't as friendly as I would wish it to be but that's really the only thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Instead of seraching look for a one place to help manage time

Content Curation and keeping our social media pages up today with growing industry.

UpContent review by User in Research
User in Research

"Easy set up"

What do you like best?

I was able to define good quality useful searches easily.

What do you dislike?

Cost - there could be a freemium model to capture low frequency and low volume users.

Subscription style charge - this is difficult for my institution to pay. A one time or once per year non-renewable charge should be an option.

1 Monitoring a topic

2 minimizing search time

UpContent review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Making Hootesuite Sweet"

What do you like best?

I use UpContent through Hootesuite across all of my client profiles. It's fast, efficient and effective in terms of suggesting great content

What do you dislike?

It's sometimes a little tricky to identify what exactly I'm looking for, but I've become better at it.

Social media posting across numerous brands on Hootesuite. It's made my life easier

UpContent review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Overall Satisfied"

What do you like best?

I use it as a replacement for Hootsuite's former product where we could grab news for posts. I like the articles that are returned.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes upcontent doesn't work well within hootsuite, won't allow me to scroll to see news, and other interface issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Works well

Content

UpContent review by Consultant in Public Relations and Communications
Consultant in Public Relations and Communications

"Great content curation tool for Hootsuite!"

What do you like best?

It's an excellent keyword based content curation tool.

What do you dislike?

Not much...just the auto branding, but no biggie.

Content curation!

Learning about UpContent?

* We monitor all UpContent reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.