Upfluence Software

Upfluence Software is an all-in-one influencer marketing platform that allows brands to identify their influencers and launch campaigns in minutes.

Work for Upfluence Software?
Julius 1  simple 7  2x

Learning about Upfluence?

Upfluence Software Reviews

Ask Upfluence a Question
Showing 11 Upfluence reviews
Upfluence review by <span>Camille B.</span>
Camille B.

The most efficient influencer search engine so far

What do you like best?

The search engine capabilities are impressive and can match or exclude all text characters, including hashtags and emoticons (like sun emoticons to filter holiday posts, etc.) It’s very easy to find and filter creators from the crowd of influencers (literally hundred of thousands of them) and contact them in minutes.

What do you dislike?

It takes time to understand how some of the filters work, especially the exclusive ones. My first searches always had too many results but the training (provided by Upfluence) really helped. Now I filter influencers in bulk, making use of the quantitative criteria, rather than relying solely on keywords. Apart from that, the software is very reliable and effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool designed for social media professionals, ie. you can expect great results but it requires one or two hours of training before being able to use it properly. Compared to the previous (paid) tool I’ve used, the results of Upfluence are way more accurate, fresh and actionable.

I use the tool mainly to connect with photographers and designers and in general to grow my business. Upfluence helps me to focus on the people who matter to us!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Upfluence Software
Upfluence review by <span>Robert L.</span>
Robert L.

Amazing, easy to use platform that increased our productivity!

What do you like best?

The entire process from start to finish is right there on the platform! We're able to search exactly what we're looking for, with geography, search terms, size of influence - nearly anything! Overall, the platform is intuitive and easy to understand. We have a small staff, so this really dramatically increases our output and efficiency!

What do you dislike?

The export feature was a bit confusing at first, but the support staff responded immediately and professionally, so I was able to figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great, easy to use platform. Highly recommended for everyone.

Contacting influencers more efficiently has always been a problem, and this certainly solves it! We've been able to gain many partners already to share about our services! I like that this platform allows me to reach out automatically while also keeping track of the metrics to see the results easily.

What Influencer Marketing solution do you use?

Upfluence review by <span>Pierre-Yves S.</span>
Pierre-Yves S.

Good fit for agencies

What do you like best?

The actionability of the results is what I like the best. The search engine is actually plugged into the campaign manager which produces powerful results. Upfluence is a very useful tool for managing our client’s influencer marketing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The analytics tool could be more user-friendly. All the KPIs are there but they could definitely be displayed better to facilitate the analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We couldn’t have deployed strategies such as web-to-store or sampling campaigns without this software. Upfluence saves us hours of manual work and takes care of the most painful parts of the process: influencers onboarding, payments and reporting.

We can propose new strategies to our clients for selling, brand recognition, etc. by using influencer marketing. We also used the software to identify key players in our own industry and we now work with new creators on a monthly basis.

Upfluence review by <span>Ambre G.</span>
Ambre G.

Relevant tool to help you to launch multiple campaigns

What do you like best?

I currently use the Professional plan with the campaign manager for my PR agency. The search engine is robust and works just like Google but for influencers, even with very niche topics I get lot’s of profiles. Starting a campaign only takes a few minutes and the influencer profile metrics help sort of out the most relevant (especially the ER filters).

What do you dislike?

The tool does not cover Chinese social networks yet. The biggest Chinese influencers can be found on Instagram, but don’t expect to find Chinese micro-influencers that are on Weibo or Wechat.

Prior to using this software we were creating influencer lists manually, and it could take us a whole week to gather enough information to launch a campaign. Now we can start multiple campaigns in one day, and we don’t have to worry about tracking or reporting.

Upfluence review by <span>Antoine H.</span>
Antoine H.

Like becoming your own Influencer Marketing Agency

What do you like best?

Upfluence software doesn't only allow you to find the most relevant influencers in your industry (whichever it is, I've tried it in very narrow niches and it still pulls a lot of profiles), you access each influencer's details, stats and performance on each platform. It's a marketer's dream, with the possibility to create lists of profiles to contact at once. The live reporting on your campaign stats is also pretty sweet.

What do you dislike?

It's a long process to come up with clean list of relevant influencers, but that's because the software will litteraly give you access to thousand of profiles that you will need to sort out.

In the age of social media, getting connected to influencers is a necessity for the way higher levels of trust that readers entertain with their favorite publications. Being able to contact such influencers from a unique platform, create campaign with thousands of them, and track results in real time is a Marketing break-through for any company.

Upfluence review by <span>Juanjo M.</span>
Juanjo M.

Useful tool, great team, awesome results!

What do you like best?

The number of influencers that I can find and contact in my industry (video games) in Europe and in the US. The database feels very relevant because it is updated every day.The country and language filters are super effective in order to target spanish-speaking influencers outside Spain. Upfluence’s customer success team is also very reactive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

It’s more a feature improvement than something I don’t like, but adding a filter to know what type of partnership each influencer has already accepted would be very useful.

Upfluence has the best influencer database among all softwares I’ve tried before. It browses real influencers, not professional profiles or companies websites. You won’t get the profiles of Kim Kardashian or Justin Bieber each time you run a search. Their influence scoring is actionable and saves time.

Learning about Upfluence Software?

* We monitor all Upfluence Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.