Upfluence Software

Upfluence Software

Upfluence Software is an all-in-one influencer marketing platform that allows brands to identify their influencers and launch campaigns in minutes.

Work for Upfluence Software?

Learning about Upfluence?

Upfluence Software Reviews

Ask Upfluence a Question
Showing 26 Upfluence reviews
Upfluence review by Arnaud L.
Arnaud L.

"High performance and friendly people "

What do you like best?

Tools are very simple to use with a high level of performance. My account manager was very friendly and available for each questions I had. Very quick in attending you. Very great support. The results were fullfilled very quickly, they really dispose from a qualitative network. Our campaigns were very simple to launch. Very simple also to reach the influencers. Very good segentation you can trust in. Account manager always here to help and give some tips. Respond very quickly to emails. The scope is very large and you can find very diferent kinds of influencers. Their audience is also very well defined and very relevant.

What do you dislike?

They have an incredible influencers network for France and Europe. Hope you will have the same very soon for latin america !

Recommendations to others considering the product

Regarding European market and specifically France, Upfluence is definitly one of the best influencers platform. Very nice support very helpfull.

We launched a new brand (products and services) and we needed to get our products and services known very quickly. This is why we looked for an influencers platform. We tried anotherone before but it was not very simple to use. Whith upfluence it was very simple to handle the platform and there is always someone available in their team to help you. Very very profesionals people. Regarding the efficience, results were here in a very short term, almost immediately. We promote products based on bio lemons from Spain and France, in a kind of secret network, just reserved for some interested people, we are not engaged in a large volume. This is why we needed to reach a very specific segment.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Upfluence Software
Upfluence review by Rosa  M.
Rosa M.

"A SCAM AND A SUBSTANDARD PLATFORM"

What do you like best?

The customer service reps are friendly enough until you realize they will say absolutely ANYTHING to make you believe their platform will work. It DOES NOT.

What do you dislike?

They will say anything to sell you a contract. I ended up paying $1490 and worked non stop with their software for 6 weeks to get all of 2 hashtag posts. Their substandard search engine served me up influencers who they calculated it would cost $120k to engage. Then their finance department tried to blame me for the lack of success for not being able to pay the influencers enough money.... they threatened legal action against me should I try to break the contract no matter how horrible the results. The customer (after signed the contract) is ALWAYS WRONG apparently.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use another platform unless your Swatch or Nike and have hundreds of thousands to pay these "high quality" influencers. These people will say ANYTHING to hook you into a contract and then blame the customer when their platform doesn't work. Unethical and immoral. PLUS, it turns out most of their 5 star reviews on FB were fake. These people are snake oil salesmen.

Trying to find micro influencers and bloggers to help launch a new fitness app. We have gotten ZERO engagement through Upfluence

What Influencer Marketing solution do you use?

Upfluence review by Beau P.
Beau P.

"Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The great thing about Upfluence is that they have dedicated staff to help users maneuver the software effectively. One of the biggest challenges with new softwares is having adequate support and with Upfluence, you have a dedicated account manager that is there for you every step of the way for any questions that you may have. My account manager Connor was EXTREMELY helpful, kind and offered many great ideas to help me advance my business in the influencer marketing field. When you choose Upfluence, you're not just getting technology, you're getting a TEAM of people.

What do you dislike?

There were some things I disliked in the past but because they are a company that is always changing, growing and adapting, I am actually quite happy with it now! The software has some amazing new tools and it's getting better every month!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up a free demo and see if it works for you. There's no risk to just seeing the demo. Once you get signed up, schedule a meeting with your account manager ASAP so that you can get busy on making it work for you.

The beauty of this program is that it helps you locate and identify the perfect influencer suited for your campaign without having to do tons of manual research. You can instantly find the perfect influencer that fitted to your location, language, gender and key words. It also allows you to manage your campaigns when they actually roll out which is powerful.

Upfluence review by Camille B.
Camille B.

"The most efficient influencer search engine so far"

What do you like best?

The search engine capabilities are impressive and can match or exclude all text characters, including hashtags and emoticons (like sun emoticons to filter holiday posts, etc.) It’s very easy to find and filter creators from the crowd of influencers (literally hundred of thousands of them) and contact them in minutes.

What do you dislike?

It takes time to understand how some of the filters work, especially the exclusive ones. My first searches always had too many results but the training (provided by Upfluence) really helped. Now I filter influencers in bulk, making use of the quantitative criteria, rather than relying solely on keywords. Apart from that, the software is very reliable and effective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a tool designed for social media professionals, ie. you can expect great results but it requires one or two hours of training before being able to use it properly. Compared to the previous (paid) tool I’ve used, the results of Upfluence are way more accurate, fresh and actionable.

I use the tool mainly to connect with photographers and designers and in general to grow my business. Upfluence helps me to focus on the people who matter to us!

Upfluence review by Romain T.
Romain T.

"Launch of a new social app"

What do you like best?

Before trying Upfluence, we tried to find the contact each influencer manually and it did not bring good results.

For me the biggest strength of the platform is that it gives you the opportunity to select and contact a lot of influencers in your target at the same time while improving your message through a data oriented approach.

What do you dislike?

It took me a bit of time to get used with the platform and to understand all its subtleties.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it if you are looking for a fast way to contact a lot of influencers.

We used Upfluence to offer influencers the ability to give us feedback on our app and work on a campaign to promote it.

A ton of influencers answered our messages.

Upfluence review by Robert L.
Robert L.

"Amazing, easy to use platform that increased our productivity! "

What do you like best?

The entire process from start to finish is right there on the platform! We're able to search exactly what we're looking for, with geography, search terms, size of influence - nearly anything! Overall, the platform is intuitive and easy to understand. We have a small staff, so this really dramatically increases our output and efficiency!

What do you dislike?

The export feature was a bit confusing at first, but the support staff responded immediately and professionally, so I was able to figure it out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really great, easy to use platform. Highly recommended for everyone.

Contacting influencers more efficiently has always been a problem, and this certainly solves it! We've been able to gain many partners already to share about our services! I like that this platform allows me to reach out automatically while also keeping track of the metrics to see the results easily.

Upfluence review by Pierre-Yves S.
Pierre-Yves S.

"Good fit for agencies"

What do you like best?

The actionability of the results is what I like the best. The search engine is actually plugged into the campaign manager which produces powerful results. Upfluence is a very useful tool for managing our client’s influencer marketing campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The analytics tool could be more user-friendly. All the KPIs are there but they could definitely be displayed better to facilitate the analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We couldn’t have deployed strategies such as web-to-store or sampling campaigns without this software. Upfluence saves us hours of manual work and takes care of the most painful parts of the process: influencers onboarding, payments and reporting.

We can propose new strategies to our clients for selling, brand recognition, etc. by using influencer marketing. We also used the software to identify key players in our own industry and we now work with new creators on a monthly basis.

Upfluence review by Alexandre S.
Alexandre S.

"Unlimited possibilities!"

What do you like best?

No need to pick each influencer one by one. With Upfluence you're able to select all of your targeted community at once! The software is quick, customizable and the results are immediate. It's like google but for influencers. And when the searching part is done, you can manage your campaign straight away. I really like the stats you can get for each influencer, which enables to be more accurate or specific on a particular point if you need to.

What do you dislike?

It is not really a dislike but I needed a few minutes to get use to the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Going with Upfluence saves time and money. I would recommend to get in touch with the team to have all the info to use the full capacity of the software.

With Upfluence I can set my own criteria to the targeted influencers. Followers, engagement, likes, platforms audience... So I can really adapt the targets to the campaign and budget. So it saves me time and the results from the searches do fit to the financials.

Upfluence review by Ambre G.
Ambre G.

"Relevant tool to help you to launch multiple campaigns"

What do you like best?

I currently use the Professional plan with the campaign manager for my PR agency. The search engine is robust and works just like Google but for influencers, even with very niche topics I get lot’s of profiles. Starting a campaign only takes a few minutes and the influencer profile metrics help sort of out the most relevant (especially the ER filters).

What do you dislike?

The tool does not cover Chinese social networks yet. The biggest Chinese influencers can be found on Instagram, but don’t expect to find Chinese micro-influencers that are on Weibo or Wechat.

Prior to using this software we were creating influencer lists manually, and it could take us a whole week to gather enough information to launch a campaign. Now we can start multiple campaigns in one day, and we don’t have to worry about tracking or reporting.

Upfluence review by Manon P.
Manon P.

"A time saving solution "

What do you like best?

The keywords search and the merge fields allowed me to save hours of work! Being able to set a list of keywords to find different relevant profiles and being able to contact them all at once with one unique email template.

Time saving for sure!

What do you dislike?

At first, they were missing few key opinions leaders in my industry but they recently made an update and they keep adding new influencers everyday! Definitely helped me a lot!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask as many questions as possible, the customer success team is always available to help you understanding the different aspect of the platform.

Finding relevant influencers without spending too much time. I did not have a specific budget for that but thanks to Upfluence, I was able to contact a lot of people and find the perfect ambassadors for my business!

Thank you for your help and support :)

Upfluence review by Antoine H.
Antoine H.

"Like becoming your own Influencer Marketing Agency"

What do you like best?

Upfluence software doesn't only allow you to find the most relevant influencers in your industry (whichever it is, I've tried it in very narrow niches and it still pulls a lot of profiles), you access each influencer's details, stats and performance on each platform. It's a marketer's dream, with the possibility to create lists of profiles to contact at once. The live reporting on your campaign stats is also pretty sweet.

What do you dislike?

It's a long process to come up with clean list of relevant influencers, but that's because the software will litteraly give you access to thousand of profiles that you will need to sort out.

In the age of social media, getting connected to influencers is a necessity for the way higher levels of trust that readers entertain with their favorite publications. Being able to contact such influencers from a unique platform, create campaign with thousands of them, and track results in real time is a Marketing break-through for any company.

Upfluence review by Juanjo M.
Juanjo M.

"Useful tool, great team, awesome results!"

What do you like best?

The number of influencers that I can find and contact in my industry (video games) in Europe and in the US. The database feels very relevant because it is updated every day.The country and language filters are super effective in order to target spanish-speaking influencers outside Spain. Upfluence’s customer success team is also very reactive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

It’s more a feature improvement than something I don’t like, but adding a filter to know what type of partnership each influencer has already accepted would be very useful.

Upfluence has the best influencer database among all softwares I’ve tried before. It browses real influencers, not professional profiles or companies websites. You won’t get the profiles of Kim Kardashian or Justin Bieber each time you run a search. Their influence scoring is actionable and saves time.

Upfluence review by User

"You won't regret it"

What do you like best?

I like how user-friendly it is, with the software I can list dozens of influencers for my campaigns (insurance company) and contact them quickly. The system of lists makes it very convenient to manage the influencers, especially when aggregating their analytics. The outreach tool for recruiting influencers is straight to the point and I really appreciated the templates the Upfluence team provides.

What do you dislike?

I use the basic plan so I don’t have access to the full campaign manager, including the influencers payment tool, which would be useful. I don’t really dislike anything... it does what it's made for. A good tool should be simple!

This software helped my business achieve our marketing goals. We set up great partnerships with influencers that we never would have heard about and were able to engage with their audiences. Due to the time and expertise needed, I don’t think this would have been possible without Upfluence.

Upfluence review by Sylvie F.
Sylvie F.

"Ideal service"

What do you like best?

As a new brand, Upfluence is a boost to our marketing campaign. It saves us time in research, its database enables us to get in touch with all the targeted influencers in no time. For a starting company, we do not have 100K or 200K budget to work with agencies, so we can manage our campaigns matching our own budgets.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike a thing in particular but for a non bilingual person like me, a version in another language would be welcome!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't think try it on!

I'm selling organic cosmetics, Upfluence allows me to find the perfect influencers. My searches and partnerships have never been more accurate and effective than now.

Upfluence review by Yoann B.
Yoann B.

"This tool will go viral"

What do you like best?

In the age of hyper-specialization, businesses can only develop and nurture one competitive edge. You have to pick a fight and be world-class at it. We made a strategical decision to concentrate all our efforts in our Service offering and leave PR & marketing to the experts. We decided to go with Upfluence and have been grateful for this decision ever since. The software is designed with the right flow, the right strategies and truly unlocks your full digital marketing potential.

What do you dislike?

The interface is sleek and clear. The search engine runs on steroids. It just took me some time to learn the hacks to optimize my campaigns. I would have loved to access best practices and exchange ideas with a community of users (through Google + page, open Zendesk knowledge base...).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, it's a simple set up and you won't regret it.

I run a startup and constantly struggle to find the best tool to reach my audience (customers, partners, talent). I'm not ready to spend $100k+ contracting a specialized PR agency. I'm not ready to spend $100k+ to hire an in-house PR expert either. Upfluence solved this headache. I get top quality at a fraction of the price.

Upfluence review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Absolute pleasure to work with"

What do you like best?

Im in love with the customer service they provide. It is EXCEPTIONAL. The speed of service, willingness to have the whole team come together for solutions at a moment's notice, its a great experience. The software itself is highly effective as well. While some features are still in the works, it is more than enough to make a major difference very, very quickly.

What do you dislike?

I have a hard time thinking of anything to dislike about the product...it requires time to use especially if you don't have a whole department doing it, but to put it into perspective I'm the only one who is using it at our company, and it isn't even part of my job description but with an extra hour a day by the end of the month I've sent three thousand emails to influencers...its impressive software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely purchase if you have a dedicated individual or two with enough time on their hands to take the calls and really learn the product. They will walk through every step with you and help in every way. I cannot suggest highly enough if you are in the market for influencers. The only downside is that it is still a growing company and that means new features and possibilities are still up and coming. That being said, they are open to helping in whatever way because of this.

We are aiming to grow into a retail business from a wholesale business via social media marketing.

Upfluence review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Easy to use platform to reach out to influencers & manage campaigns"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to search through and filter influencers in order to create lists of influencers that you want to reach out to. Once you’re set, you can contact them directly within in the platform. Finding and contacting influencers is all managed in one place, making it much easier to manage a campaign. You can even pay influencers within the platform, and analyze your campaign results. Overall, they really deliver on the all-in-one aspect of the software.

What do you dislike?

I have had a really pleasant experience using this software so I can’t find any major issues. I had a bit of trouble filtering on influencers that were relevant to what I was looking for, but after a bit of training the the Upfluence team and a few test runs, I was able to successfully identify the type of influencers I was looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Upfluence isn’t a marketplace like other influencer platforms, where the number of influencers available is limited. Here you have access to hundreds of thousands of influencers, which is one of the things that convinced us to use it. Also, you can really manage your campaign from start to finish, which makes your life easier.

We found ourselves in an industry with a lot of competition and really needed to find a way to set ourselves apart and more importantly reach out to our target audience. We were able to successfully identify several influencers with Upfluence Software and launched a campaign to boost our brand awareness and promote our services.

Upfluence review by Administrator

"Great tool to track & measure your influencer campaigns"

What do you like best?

Upfluence Software covers all the different steps in running an influencer campaign, from identifying and sourcing influencers to contacting them and managing post content. This helped us save a lot of time in terms of campaign management and helps keep things organized.

What do you dislike?

You can tell that the AI is really powerful in improving search but it takes time for it to be effective. I had to run a dozen searches until the results of the AI was precise enough. Now that I have narrowed down my search criteria, it works beautifully.

We needed to find niche influencers, and Upfluence’s advanced filters allowed us to do so.

Upfluence review by User in Internet

"Good influencer marketing campaign manager"

What do you like best?

I use the agency version of the tool and the campaign manager is what I like the most. It used to take us hours just for campaign management, and the tool really helps with a step-by-step approach. The interaction with the search engine and the analytics tools are smooth, and the UX is ok.

What do you dislike?

It is the first tool of its kind that I have had the chance to use, so I don’t really have a scale for comparison. So far, there is nothing that I really dislike.

The tool allows us to develop an influencer marketing dept at the agency. It’s our main operational tool for our IM services.

Upfluence review by Administrator

"AWFUL PLATFORM - SCAMMERS"

What do you like best?

Nothing, the platform doesn't provide any efficiency. Scrapes emails from influencers and companies that go straight to customer service mostly. Influencers through the platform are VERY over priced. The company refuses to make matters better by cancelling our contract for hooking us in with over promised benefits from the VP of sales. Unethical operation.

What do you dislike?

They will tell you just about anything to close a sale

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THESE SCAMMERS. They will hook you into a contract and offer horrible service.

We used it to collab with unfluencers

Upfluence review by Clément C.
Clément C.

"How I start my new campaign "

What do you like best?

The user-friendliness of the tool, the smooth process to launch a campaign - each step is compulsory so I don’t forget anything. The database is updated very often and has a clean feel. The option to filter recently-added influencers is great for running monthly campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The analytics tool is still very basic, I’m waiting for the next upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is the best tool I’ve used so far to find and reach out to relevant fashion influencers (many of which are micro-influencers) and to manage campaigns.

I’m using Upfluence to mass contact influencers on Instagram and Facebook.

Upfluence review by User

"Upfluence is an amazingly helpful influencer tool that saves me an incredible amount of time."

What do you like best?

The ability to search for specific partners in no time and easily connect with them. The amount of quality influencers on the tool has allowed me to create wonderful long-lasting relationships.

What do you dislike?

I think there are so many more influencers out there that can be added to the database. They already have a ton, but they should try to add even more!

This tool has saved me an immense amount of time. It is helping me to created partnerships with the best-fit influencers and ultimately expand our reach/increase in-store sales.

Upfluence review by Juliana A.
Juliana A.

"Very useful tool"

What do you like best?

Great platform, is a little hard to understand each section of it.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes It appears on the mails section that there’s a new e-mail, but there isn’t really nothing.

The information and profile of the influencers is amazing, a lot of information that can be very useful.

Upfluence review by Yannick M.
Yannick M.

"Very powerful"

What do you like best?

We deal with graphic designers with our product and they are very attentive of what influencers say. We don't waste anymore our time to look at after thousands of profiles. the interface is easy to use, even for rookies.

What do you dislike?

I would have like a white interface, but apart that I would say that there is no really things I dislike there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really good support

I don't waste my time anymore to find relevant influencers.

Upfluence review by Marc J.
Marc J.

"Finally, an easy tool to target influencers"

What do you like best?

I find the platform really easy and intuitive to use. The information can be found in a few clicks. You can tell in seconds which influencers are real from the ones who aren't. They provide you with a tutorial as soon as you register.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far since I recently started using Upfluence Software

I can optimize my digital marketing expenditures and monitor who are the influencers weighting on my traffic efficiently.

Upfluence review by Administrator

"Great features & easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

Really large database and analytics tool integrated into the platform is really useful.

The interface is also well thought out and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

It would be helpful to have access to tutorials and best practices for using the software in a video or documentation format.

I needed a platform that I could use for a number of different clients, the large database made it easy to find influencers for varying industries.

Learn more about Upfluence Software

Upfluence Software Videos

Learning about Upfluence Software?

* We monitor all Upfluence Software reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.