UpKeep

UpKeep is a mobile and desktop applications that helps streamline the work flow process so the team knows exactly what to do and when - resulting in reduced cost and increased uptime for your assets.

Work for UpKeep?

Learning about UpKeep?

Categories

Compare UpKeep to Similar Solutions

UpKeep Reviews

Ask UpKeep a Question
Showing 49 UpKeep reviews
UpKeep review by Shane S.
Shane S.

"Really cool application. Very easy to use and full of useful features"

What do you like best?

Keeping track of inventory is very easy. You can attach photos for easy identification. We never really had any bad experiences using the application. I would have liked to move to a paid version, because the features that would come with a paid account seem to be very useful. We stuck with the free version, because the company purchased a different RP, but our maintenance department is still tracking inventory with this system. It is very easy to learn. I taught someone who had no computer experience to track inventory using this application.

What do you dislike?

We don't really have any complaints.We had a little glitch, I guess you could say, in which some data ended up in our account that we did not put there. But it was fixed as soon as we let the folks at UpKeep know about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. There are many features available to use for free. We still use the free version. If it were up to me, we would have moved to a paid version. Though, management as a whole decided to go a different option. We tried the free version and are still using it, because it allowed us to keep much better track of the maintenance department inventory. Eventually we will need to move our data to our ERP software, but I'll be sad to stop using UpKeep. It is very easy to learn to use.

Our inventory is better tracked, and we are keeping on top of reordering items much better.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about UpKeep
UpKeep review by Ken R.
Ken R.

"Fast, simple implementation and wonderful customer support!"

What do you like best?

UpKeep support is awesome! The team is always willing to answer questions and provide custom documentation to explain a solution. The mobile-based platform is simple to use, and is straightforward enough to train the associate with even the most rudimentary computer skills.

What do you dislike?

Limited capacity in some areas, but they are always open to suggestions! We're looking forward to seeing what UpKeep has in store for 2019 in terms of expanded features.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The mobile app is excellent, and any limitations within the app can be overcome by using the site in a mobile browser. Overall implementation is a breeze when a resource can be dedicated as your UpKeep guru.

Work order and asset management in one platform, coordinating assets across multiple departments, request portal, emails automatically opening requests, updates being sent to requestors regarding their requests.

What CMMS solution do you use?

UpKeep review by Jason W P.
Jason W P.

"Very adaptive and easy to use"

What do you like best?

Asset tracking and parts inventory along with other powerful aspects to the system

What do you dislike?

For a small non-profit there isn't much to dislike about the software.

I would like to have a Condo management version that allows for easy billing and custom setup for a community that allows for sales of Pool keys and tracking of those types sales without needing to upgrade again to a level that would only make since to skip over the next level and move on to total property management systems that handle everything and lose the asset and inventory tracking along the way. There isn't a system that works well for both

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to anyone with Maintenance issues that is not a Huge Plant with thousands of motors and need for CAD drawings.

This is the most effortless system I have tested out of a couple dozen solutions looked at for a property management/task management system that has everything you need to keep up with everything

Accountability and backlog of important issues that can be revisited easily to prioritize each

UpKeep review by Chris A.
Chris A.

"User friendly, and well put together software!"

What do you like best?

I really like how it's set up and just how user friendly it is! I also like how you are able to use this software across multiple areas. Makes it easier to assign work to different buildings or areas of your worksite. Also, the customer service they provide is top notch! They respond to questions or concerns in an extremely timely manner! I have not had any major issues and when I do have a minor issue they have a fix quickly!

What do you dislike?

If I am being completely honest at this point in time I haven't really found anything I dislike about UpKeep! So far everything I've needed it to do it has done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Must Have!! It's easy and user friendly! Also, the customer service is top notch and they respond quickly!

Helps organize preventive maintenance measures, helps organize your team for work orders, allows people to submit maintenance requests. It has helped us get better across the office all be on the same page with tasks and repairs that need to be done. They know when the request is approved, on hold, in progress, or completed. Takes all of the guess work out and allows a smooth and seamless process. Also, it easy to implement at my facilities. Having an easy software to roll out makes it extremely easy with your staff! The biggest help is having it in the app store. This allows user to walk around with it and take pictures of issues and attach them to work orders so the people repairing can see the issue at hand without question. Also, with that you can do it on the spot and not have to wait until you get back to your desktop and bu then completely forgot about it!

UpKeep review by Martin G.
Martin G.

"Best web based software available"

What do you like best?

Being able to have non-users submit maintenance request through a portal is very helpful when the maintenance team is off working.

What do you dislike?

So far only issue I have seen is inventory control. When you find a cheaper price and log the new inventory it sets everything in inventory to that new lower price and not keeping track of higher cost inventory.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Being able to log into a web-based system as well as through an app for your smart phone to view, edit and create work orders your self or having other users request a work order through a portal makes life a lot simpler.

Having this software has made keeping track of our day to day maintenance issues a breeze. Especially when it comes to having OPS meeting with the Board to show what hours are spent on maintenance as well as costs.

UpKeep review by Barry G.
Barry G.

"Up Keep chnaged how we manage Facities management"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Up keep is how it manages the flow of communication between out technician and our repair teams.

The second thing I like is the organization of equipment/Assets. The apps ability to retain all data on repair and preventative care within Up keep.

Lastly is their support team. They have your back!

What do you dislike?

There isn't really anything to dislike. You can utilize all of Up Keep potential or you can custo,ize forms and make Up Keep work for you.

Recommendations to others considering the product

tRY THE FREE TRIAL.

We have solved communications issues. No more e mail, voice mails and texts.

We are completing tasks a nearly double the time before Up Keep.

Creating historical data that is easily accusable

UpKeep review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"Up and coming company in the digital age."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to assign barcodes to my parts, and easily manage my work orders on site and off. We have had excellent customer service so far with any parts of the process that are confusing, and their weekly webinars are extremely informative.

What do you dislike?

The company is still in their infancy, and do not have a lot of features just yet, though new ones are being added often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Any questions, just ask. Their customer service is top notch.

UpKeep review by John C.
John C.

"Good Value in General"

What do you like best?

I like the intuitive nature of the application as well as how it works well between the web and handheld phones. My service crews are not tech phone users, but can make this work from up in a bucket truck or down in a manhole.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the reporting capabilities. I can't print what I want without using csv, and massaging the data or writing a macro to do that. Then it's inflexible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your reporting needs, and consider standard language for the initial tag of the work orders.

We are gaining a trackability and accountability in a small town where none was before, and we are able to see trends as well as mine data for disasters a little better.

UpKeep review by Brian S.
Brian S.

"Organization and Productivity solutions"

What do you like best?

Productivity - Upkeep has an easy to use product that allows me as a manager, direct the workflow of my maintenance crew. Their product allows a variety of ways to view, filter and schedule work tickets for our multiple facilities. With real time updating I can see the work tickets as they are completed, and address issues that come up along the way.

Organization - UpKeep has a great system for monitoring assets and inventory. I am able to track mileage on vehicles to keep in touch with scheduled maintenance of the fleet. Other assets such as elevators and HVAC equipment, I am able to schedule preventative maintenance and inspections to avoid costly repair bills. Inventory is easy to monitor so I can keep track of costs to maintain budget levels.

What do you dislike?

While their system is multiple platforms (IOS, Android and PC) the PC integration is somewhat clunk. As the program is still relatively new I look forward to features that can speed the process of assigning work

Recommendations to others considering the product

Obviously do your own research. UpKeep has great features that are great for our situation. Many of their features are able to be applied in many formats with preset business types. their customer service is good, with online chat support as well as training conferences.

Before using UpKeep, I used spreadsheets and manual forms of assigning work and keeping track of inventories. These tools required a lot of manual input of data as well as following up on the completed work. UpKeep frees up time and allows me to be out in the field in more productive ways.

UpKeep review by Karim E.
Karim E.

"Upkeep simplifies your day to day works"

What do you like best?

1) Great way to get work request, and follow up on

2) KPI system is really helpful

3) everything is well organized

4) keeps track of our preventive maintenance schedules

5) provides a real time feedback to the requester that keeps him up to date

) and a lot more as it really has the solution you need for your facilities

What do you dislike?

the only thing i dislike is the chat app included it should be really well done so that we can rely on it more than whats app or other apps

Recommendations to others considering the product

this product has created a new vision and helped us improve downtime and increase our logging from 60 per month to around 140 or more and that shows how much work has been completed. Yes! this product is a must have in our field of work

Maintenance, Security, and Cleaning

getting it integrated in all Facility related aspects

UpKeep review by Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.

"Bringing new ideas and features to the Preventive Maintenance Software industry"

What do you like best?

This is a very intuitive software, easy to use. We finally can connect our employees in the field with up to date work assignments.

What do you dislike?

Because this is a new company/app, there are some items that break sometimes. Some needed features have not been added yet - but I will say that their customer service is great and they add many of the requested features eventually.

We are able to assign work orders as our employees are working in the field. We can quickly move employees to new tasks. Approving POs is quick and easy. We are taking advantage of newer technologies that were not available to us before UpKeep.

"Great product"

What do you like best?

Upkeep has saved me hours of searching by allowing me to implement my PM's, service requests, and inventory in an easy to use format. Instead of digging through paper work I can now just search on my laptop and find the item I'm looking for. Customer service had done nothing but bend over backwards to make sure I have everything I need and to make sure that I understand how to use their software.

What do you dislike?

So far the only thing I'm not liking is that I didn't find this software sooner!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask them for a free trial and you will see exactly why you should be using this software.

Keeping up with my PM's has been so much easier and hassle free. I realized that I should've been using a CMMS way sooner. After playing around with a few of them UpKeep was way ahead of everybody else. I like being able to use my phone to not only look at my assets but to be able to loo at the manuals for those assets when I need to saving my team time.

UpKeep review by Candice H.
Candice H.

"Cost affective and easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

This app is very user friendly and easy for anyone to navigate. We have gentlemen from the Greatest Generation using it with no issues! Our maintenance department runs more efficiently since we started using it a year ago. The dashboard and filter are very user friendly as well as the inventory tracker. I can't even calculate the time I have saved using this app. Our department runs smoothly and efficiently and a huge part of that is from using this app. I couldn't be happier with it.

What do you dislike?

The one thing i would change is the recurring work orders. I would be able to set a timer/alarm and tell the work order when to show up on the tech's work orders. We have a lot of state inspections here and if something is set up to be done quarterly or annually it would be great to be able to tell the recurring order when to show up, like an alarm function. That's really not a complaint, it's a wish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it!

The number one benefit I have seen, and there are many, is our customer service. The app gives me the ability to answer any question our customers have about their work order.

UpKeep review by Tobias M.
Tobias M.

"Great overall application "

What do you like best?

Helps organize tasks that need to be done. Much easier then having stacks of work orders or having reminders written down on a calendar. The upkeep team respond very quickly when I need help if needed.

What do you dislike?

There are a few bugs, but the upkeep team fixes issues about as fast as you find them. Sometimes things aren't where I think they should be for ease of use. But I do realize this may not be the case for every individual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to ask questions to the upkeep team. They are very helpful and quick to respond.

Recurring maintenance, and keeping work orders organized. I have noticed that this product keeps everyone in the facility held accountable as there is no way to to hide what you are doing. Keeps people honest.

UpKeep review by Jimmy B.
Jimmy B.

"UpKeep is the future of computerized maintenance management systems "

What do you like best?

User friendly!! I've worked with Maximo, JD Edwards, SAP, and excel file after excel file with handheld attempted tie-ons for each. UpKeep is completely unmatched with any of those systems. The hardest part to drive reliability centered maintenance initiatives is the change management. With how user friendly UpKeep is, change management becomes a very small issue.

What do you dislike?

Management level reporting can improve, but the UpKeep team is always ready to make improvements as opportunities are brought up

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it and you'll be sold on it.

Work identification, planning, scheduling, work execution, pm tracking, equipment history, and then some. We are finally gaining to reliable work practices.

UpKeep review by David L.
David L.

"The best CMMS in a crowded field."

What do you like best?

UpKeep software stands out because of its ease of use and intuitive interface. This is the best solution that we have found to track assets and work orders.

What do you dislike?

There is literally nothing that we dislike about the software. Moving from Excel spreadsheets for tracking, UpKeep is an absolute joy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are unsure of what CMMS software to go for, head over to UpKeep and you won't be disappointed.

Primarily asset tracking and maintenance tasks, but we are now finding new ways in which the software can integrate into the company.

"Solutions not problems"

What do you like best?

UpKeep has streamlined our work order processes and asset controls. I LOVE the reporting, look forward to future updates.

What do you dislike?

Always online requirement mean that sometime in remote locations data is lost. Bar-code scanning could be a little quicker.

Wish there was a better option for storing and tracking invoicing within UpKeep - not a major problem but it is a bit tedious entering hourly rates for techs each time.

We have improved all areas of our facilities maintenance order flow, preventative maintenance scheduling, audit reporting, asset management and we look forward to adding inventory and purchasing flows to our account.

The cloud based system makes installation a breeze. The apps are great and our techs are finding implementation easier than initially envisaged.

UpKeep review by Taylor W.
Taylor W.

"Good program just wish it had some better features"

What do you like best?

Great for starting inventory program and keeping track of where your fleet is.

What do you dislike?

To many changes that may be good to some but not to everyone. I wish they had the ability to change some features or add requests but when asked to do something I am told that it will be brought up to the team and then I don't hear about it again.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial to its fullest to make sure it is right for you

Lost or unused inventory was a problem before my team started using Upkeep, we have saved lots of time and money after getting a proper system set up

UpKeep review by Nathan H.
Nathan H.

"Easy to use app for tracking repair and maintenance."

What do you like best?

Workflow is logical and web based porthole for requesting repairs is very good for remote workers.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was better pricing for more users. I could use a few more users, but their use is way to light to pay the full amount.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is free to try. You should be able to review it and test it online. I compared it to a few others and found this solution fit my needs best.

We are keeping online records of all repair and maintenance of our equipment. We can research current issue by reviewing past records much faster than we have in the past.

UpKeep review by Tyler T.
Tyler T.

"Awesome Program"

What do you like best?

I like the system for notifying coworkers when they request work-orders and I close projects, keeping them up-to-date during the prosses.

What do you dislike?

I don't really like they way projects are organized right now, I'm not a huge fan of tagging and there's no way to categorize projects into folders.

I use it as a facility manager at a church, UpKeep allows other staff members to notify me efficiently so I can fix anything they need.

UpKeep review by Rachael E.
Rachael E.

"Great Way to Log Jobs for Maintenance"

What do you like best?

I like that I can be directly notified when maintenance has completed a job.

What do you dislike?

I can;t see past work orders once they ahve been completed. I would also like to be able to have the different work orders listed in property order in A to Z so that it is easy to find jobs that we have requested to be completed.

It is easier to track jobs that have been requested and competed.

UpKeep review by Administrator

"Good program for work orders"

What do you like best?

It's simplicity and automatic notifications to staff who input work orders. That it is mobile friendly and not overly complicated for workers to use.

What do you dislike?

Some parts are not refined. Some of the reports lack customization. Also there are some quirky things like when a worker checks into a job, it sometimes shows up as someone else and you have click into the updates to find out who is actually on the job.

Our old system was painful to use, so it wasn't getting used effectively. The new system allows us to spend less time on the administrative side of a work order system and more time on the actual work.

UpKeep review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Minimizing downtime with Upkeep"

What do you like best?

Upkeep is scalable and dependable. It has a sleek and easy-to-use User Interface and their API feature allowed us to provide automated work order generation. Upkeep allows importing and exporting assets, locations, and other data to spreadsheets, making it a breeze to manage our large set of resources.

What do you dislike?

Upkeep is relatively new software, but that means their development team was ready to work with us to add customized features we needed.

I am using Upkeep to provide reliability to transportation systems my company implements. It allows us to have an automated system to alert us of critical equipment failure, allowing us to respond efficiently.

UpKeep review by Mark R.
Mark R.

"So easy to use for maintenance team and college users"

What do you like best?

The clean interface that requires so few clicks to request and create a work order

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about the software package that we don't like

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a simple, easy to implement, no fuss maintenance management tool that users will love, give it a try!

The Estates team used to spend all day on the phone taking minor maintenance requests and complete spreadsheets of work for the next day. Now all users submit requests online and it can be approved and with a maintenance team member in seconds and users can track their requests progress.

UpKeep review by Administrator in Mental Health Care
Administrator in Mental Health Care

"Easy to work with and very responsive customer support."

What do you like best?

What I like best about UpKeep is the ease of use for my team. Even non-technical personnel have had little problem using the system. The online help is also very comprehensive.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could control notification settings (ie: updates on work orders).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Understand your needs and explore all options. I looked at and tested several other CMMS systems before choosing UpKeep.

Workflow management and prioritization of work orders, documentation of asset history, asset & inventory tracking. Would like to test the API with our other systems to solve more problems.

UpKeep review by Al D.
Al D.

"Place of Hope depends on UpKeep "

What do you like best?

Communication between maintenance personnel and the maintenance requester

What do you dislike?

Should have been using this years ago. Keeps track of everything we work on.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have multiple locations and buildings I highly recommend for sorting out maintenance issues.

About 1000 maintenance items on 45 buildings in less than 6 months

"A Big Help!"

What do you like best?

The ability to track work orders, especially through the app, has been a tremendous help. We are still getting the staff on board but the feedback so far has been great.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there is a delay (up to two hours) between when a request is submitted and when it actually triggers an email. That delay if often the difference between work being performed during the normal business day or having to pay overtime or after hours rates to vendors.

We were tracking work orders and progress vial spreadsheets. It was time consuming. It was often difficult to account for who was responsible for doing the work. Upkeep has streamlined our process and allows for better communication between requestors and maintenance.

UpKeep review by Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Administrator in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Great CMMS solution for small businesses"

What do you like best?

Being able to add assets and create work orders is helping everyone stay on task and make sure everything is completed. The work order history helps us know if we are having reoccurring problems.

What do you dislike?

some features need to be a little more polished but Upkeep has great customer support and is constantly working on improving the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great platform for small businesses to organize their tasks and inventory. I use mainly for the work orders and assets management to keep track of repairs and work preformed on our assets.

Keeping track of Inventory

Keeping track of Assets

Making sure everyone is on the same page

Making sure everyone is working on individual tasks

UpKeep review by Kevin C.
Kevin C.

"We are completely satisfied with our Upkeep software."

What do you like best?

Easy of use. Ability to organize our service workorders.

What do you dislike?

We do not have any complaints at this time.

Upkeep allows us to keep track of our repair workorders and maintains a history of all completed task.

UpKeep review by Martha  T.
Martha T.

"Great after sales service!"

What do you like best?

UpKeep personnel are quick to response to any emails we send their way.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I can think of at this time we dislike; they are great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is well worth a try. You have absolutely nothing to lose!

we are able to monitor the progress of tasks assigned, our team is aware in record time of request, we know when tasks have been accomplished

UpKeep review by Kyle A.
Kyle A.

"Amazing simple software"

What do you like best?

Work Orders

App on phone

Customer service

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about this product so far that I do not like

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download the free app on your phone try it out and experience for yourself how easy the software is

We are able to track and understand the jobs and work that is being done inside our day to day operation so much easier with the software

UpKeep review by User in Facilities Services
User in Facilities Services

"Free, easy to use"

What do you like best?

The Work Order management page is the best part. Anybody can use it, easy to compile data as well.

What do you dislike?

Some features are only available if you pay for the premium edition (It’s like this with any CMMS). Going to start the premium soon, though.

I can easily file all my Work Orders in one place and send them to each technician. It’s made sending the Work Orders very easy.

UpKeep review by Heather B.
Heather B.

"Very pleased with price and quick responses to help issues when required"

What do you like best?

Affordable, very flexible user types allow us to restrict use for some user groups and manage costs.

What do you dislike?

No ability to save data offline - I am worried for a day someone potentially deletes our clients data

Recommendations to others considering the product

more options to complete copy/paste or duplicate tasks (ability to create a template for meter triggers would help)

Tracking asset PM/breakdown for a specific client

UpKeep review by Chris L.
Chris L.

"Very user friendly "

What do you like best?

Creates a trackable trail of work being done

What do you dislike?

Keeps changing when nothing was wrong with the previous version

Work flow efficiency

UpKeep review by Kevin H.
Kevin H.

"GREAT PRODUCT"

What do you like best?

We have used this for a few months, and just now figuring out all of the features that we can utilize.

What do you dislike?

nothing, except could be more Android device functionality in the field. our organization doesn't use IOS much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

train, Train Train...

Inventory, work orders, customer billing, employee paperwork in the field.

UpKeep review by Administrator

"Convenient, Effective, Intuitive CMSS "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use this program has for my team. Being in communication on issues around our building and sharing this to our leaders helps drive completion times.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike. There was a slight hiccup with access for compatible phones, but that is moreso on the phone than the software.

Not many problemes

"Great Maintenance Program"

What do you like best?

Easy to navigate through. I'm not the best with computers but your software is very easy to learn and navigate through.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. If I had to put something it would be when you pit reoccurring PM'S everytime you go into the PM it adds another PM to the schedule.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use

Keeping track of PM'S for all the equipment and repair items that come up throughout the week. This program keeps us organized and on top of items that are in need of repair.

"Extremely useful program!"

What do you like best?

I love how it is extremely easy to use, and easy to manage

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Absolutely nothing

I am using Upkeep to provide reliability to transportation systems my company implements. It allows us to have an automated system to alert us of critical equipment failure, allowing us to respond efficientlty.

UpKeep review by Administrator

"Smooth interface, great mobile app, and fantastic customer service"

What do you like best?

The mobile app separates this CMMS from the rest of them. Interface is intuitive and efficient.

What do you dislike?

Could use some more complex features with PMs and meter-based work order triggers, such as automatic part-lists

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its free to try, so try it.

Tracking maintenance history, generating PMs, and tracking cost.

UpKeep review by Jon S.
Jon S.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

That the updates and work orders are there immediately and send out e-mails to inform others that there is a new work order.

What do you dislike?

I have not come across any aspect that I do not like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

N/A

We have few apartment complexes we manage and so we use this to keep up on the maintenance in the buildings. We also use it for our office maintenance and other building projects.

UpKeep review by Mike P.
Mike P.

"UpKeep review"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and understand. Has everything you need.

What do you dislike?

It would have to do more with our cell coverage and not being able to connect while I'm underground.

Keeping everything organized and in one place.

UpKeep review by Administrator

"Facility and maintenance technician "

What do you like best?

it is easy to read . I also like the way it keep everything in order and organize and also like that we can download documents and picture to prove that the job has been done.

What do you dislike?

nothing munch everything work pretty good.

am solving the work order. the thing that needs to be fix and thing that need to service

UpKeep review by Administrator

"Overall has been great."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Being able to track assets and work orders.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to see closed work orders when looking at the assets, then clicking on work orders. Seems like software still needs a little tweaking.

Keeping track of when preventative maintenance is due. Keeping track of inventory and when to reorder.

UpKeep review by Consultant

"Completely worth it"

What do you like best?

The best part about this app was simply how easy it was to use and implement upon our staff

What do you dislike?

At first glance, the price and be a bit much but it is totally worth it

This app is a perfect way for our staff to keep our customer assets organized

"Upkeep Maintenance Management"

What do you like best?

Super user friendly. Easy to sign up and assign employees. Parts Inventory is the best

What do you dislike?

Program is laggy on Chrome and doesnt work well on Firefox

the entire company is on the same page with preventative Maintenance. As well as knowing what he have in parts

UpKeep review by Administrator

"Even an old guy can use it"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, It can be adapted to what you need, and UpKeep support has been good.

What do you dislike?

While only using UpKeep for a short time, so far no complaints.

Scheduling preventive maintenance. Hoping to get ISO certification in the next month..

"Upkeep is Amazing"

What do you like best?

It works very smoothly and has great features. We compared it to many other apps before going with it.

What do you dislike?

Wish I could attach photos on the basic plan

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out.

We have solved our maintenance, landscaping, and tech work orders.

UpKeep review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Upkeep"

What do you like best?

Very user friendly, easily adaptable to many different departments

What do you dislike?

More of user friendly format for inputting some of the details regarding work orders.

Streamling our maintenance operations.

UpKeep review by User

"Upkeep will work well for your departmental work order needs"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and dashboard is helpful.Organized way to access and close work orders

What do you dislike?

nothing that I can think of, no complaints

managing work orders

Learning about UpKeep?

* We monitor all UpKeep reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories