UpLead

4.8

UpLead is an online B2B data provider & sales intelligence platform that gives you full access to over 30 million verified B2B business contacts and companies to connect with instantly.

Work for UpLead?

Learning about UpLead?

UpLead Reviews

Showing 78 UpLead reviews
UpLead review by Beverly A.
Beverly A.

"They are the best out there, by a mile !"

What do you like best?

With uplead the interface is easy to use. I loved that fact that I can upload a list of URLs and it spits out contacts from those companies with verified emails.

Other services want you to bring the first and last name of your target and sometime the company name as well.

With uplead, they do all the hard work for you. It is the easiest lead tool to use and by far the most accurate. And for the price, you can't beat it.

I also like the fact that when I signed up one of support girls ( Nicole) checked in with me regularly to see how I was doing. She also offered to pause and extend my trial if I needed more time or if I wasn't ready to start.

I asked her to pause the trial, which she did. When I was ready to get started agin she reinstated my trial so I could continue. I thought that was so thoughtful !

What do you dislike?

Nothing when it comes to the product itself. But their support could use some work!

Oh one thing I have to say is that, Initially I sign up for a free trial for 100 leads , I was getting used to the interface and must have made some kind of mistake while playing around with the data. but when I tried to get my 100 leads as promised I got a message saying I had already used all my leads. I emailed support twice with no response.

I was surprised at how poor their response/support team was. I still haven't heard back from them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it. It is the best out there! Bar none.

I target tech companies for my business. I needed a platform where I can upload a list of the select startups and get all the contacts and email addresses I need based on the URLs I put in. Uplead did that and then more.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about UpLead
UpLead review by Erin S.
Erin S.

"Great Lead Generator, Great Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Not only did I find so many leads, but when I needed a bit more time to decide if this would be the best lead generator for our team, the very helpful customer service reps actually reached out to me to see if I needed more time. They really seem to care about making sure I had the best tool to use on my sales efforts.

What do you dislike?

There were a couple places that I already had confirmed contact info for, and while these companies did show up on the UpLead search, a couple had some incorrect info. It would be great to have a 'suggest an edit' option, where users can offer correct info that they may already have, to better help others in the future.

As our company grows we're expanding into other markets that we're not as familiar with. UpLead helps give us a head start at gathering contact leads in those markets.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

UpLead review by Mark P.
Mark P.

"Great product to help identify companies and contacts"

What do you like best?

I really like the built-in search ability and the way that things can be filtered. I also like it that that Uplead offers an entry price level and monthly charge vs. having to make an outlay for the year with a commitment. Overall it's a great tool for helping me to find new target accounts and to get contacts to reach out to. It also has 30 Million Contacts which is 10M more than zoominfo offers.

What do you dislike?

Some companies that I want to target aren't in the database. I would like to see a way to request that some accounts that I am looking for to be added so that I could let your team know what I need from this product. We also use Sugar as a CRM and it would be great to have an easy way to transfer contacts to my CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel that this is a great product. There are accounts that I am looking for that aren't in it, but for the most part it's pretty good.

Finding contacts at my target accounts more easily than before I had this product. I have been able to easily construct a list of target accounts and contacts that I wouldn't have been able to without having this database.

UpLead review by Therese H.
Therese H.

"Great Source for B2B Contacts"

What do you like best?

The ability to define target attributes and see details about potential contacts before purchasing is very helpful. This allows you to verify that the contact meets your target criteria. I also like the ability to save searches and Uplead applies email validation to the selected contacts and allows me to choose to purchase or not based on email validation results - nice feature. Although I also apply additional email validation, this real-time updated validation is a good feature for this service. The direct integration with my email solution is beautiful and saves me a lot of time. The cost is very reasonable for the contacts I am able to target and the pay-as-you-go model is very flexible.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike really - it works as advertised for a very competitive price. I would like to see the database continue to grow, see the data validation continue and the price stay affordable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for targeted contacts, an easy to use interface, possibly already integrated with your existing email/CRM at a very competitive price point then try Uplead.

Targeted contact outreach, marketing qualified lead generation, growth of marketing database.

UpLead review by Brett C.
Brett C.

"Unbelievable Value for Leads"

What do you like best?

I like the interface, the functionality, and the overall quality of the sales leads. It's easy to navigate, and there are now international contacts as well.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike from my end.

Sometimes the system experiences a bug/glitch. But that's maybe once a week in a while. I like the interface. It's dependable. The quality of sales data is above average compared to Sales Info, or Sales Genie. Data quality is inferior to Sales Force. Although Sales Force is way more expensive. UpLead is a LOT better in terms of the value for dollar ratio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly endorse UpLead as a fantastic alternative to InfoUSA, Sales Genie, and even Sales Force. Take the trial, and see for yourself. Great, dependable software, interface, value and lead quality. You guys rock.

As a new small business, our mission was to get notoriety with industry leaders, and gatekeepers. And we accomplished exactly that. The pairing of UpLead with an email marketing app was a great two punch combo for our business. Targeting industries is seamless, and intuitive.

UpLead review by Renee Y.
Renee Y.

"Excellent Service "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that I am able to get verified emails for my marketing campaign. It's makes it very easy when you have verified emails.

What do you dislike?

As I use upleads and still learning the ins and outs, I have not come across any dislikes as of yet. It is very simple and easy to use from my point of view.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for verified email addresses and leads, this is definitely the right choice.

Upleads provide email addresses and that is what I need to make my campaigns successful to business owners. Not only are the email addresses are important, I am also able to get the name of the owner or owners for that company. I can search for small or large businesses and it makes it so easy to do.

UpLead review by Patricia S.
Patricia S.

"Like no other"

What do you like best?

I have used many CRM tools in my line of work and they all seem incomplete or hard to use.

With Uplead you have names, titles, phone numbers along with photos and company logos so you cant miss it.

What do you dislike?

Cant really say much about a dislike of the product. It has everything I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for any company looking to improve their communication with their own customers.

I have been able to search for companies where I could not get a hold on an employee.

Perhaps that employee has left but did not update their account information or a simple time zone issue.

I can find other employees and get directed to the right person to contact.

UpLead review by Zachary D.
Zachary D.

"Get a lead on the competition with Uplead!"

What do you like best?

When I first got into the freight brokering industry I did all my prospecting my self. It literally took me hours to get 10 good leads which drastically limited how much time I had to spend on bettering my customer service. With Uplead I can get 100 quality leads and send out emails to those leads in roughly an hour! Now I can spend almost all of my day strengthening the bonds with my customers rather than hopelessly searching the web for leads and guessing email addresses! Uplead give me the ability to find accurate, high quality leads in a flash!

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more industries/companies that I could use as potential customers. There are a lot of companies like nurseries, telecommunication companies, schools, and digital service companies that would have no use for my services so there information is pretty useless. I would like to see more companies on here that have large volumes of freight to move on a regular basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop wasting time considering the overpriced competition. Make the switch now!

As a freight broker I have two main duties, finding new customers and servicing current customers. Uplead helps me do both better! With Uplead I spend less time prospecting which gives me more time to take care of my customers.

UpLead review by Thor B.
Thor B.

"Easy to use platform, Great Value for money"

What do you like best?

I would have to say the simplicity of the platform is what I like best. Not too many extra bells and whistles just what I need to do my prospecting

What do you dislike?

Not as much data as I like and questionable at times, I get revenue figures that seem out of line and I'll find inconsistencies like it telling me that a company has 1 to 4 employees but lists 150 email addresses, makes me less than confident about the freshness of the data. Also when doing my cold emails I usually get 30 to 50% of my email addresses scrubbed after spending hours prospecting a list of candidates to reach out to

I can affordably prospect, many tools out there that offer a similar service are very expensive.

UpLead review by John C.
John C.

"Great interface and service make UpLead easy to use"

What do you like best?

The UpLead website is clean, understandable, and more importantly easy to use. Within a few minutes, I felt comfortable utilizing UpLead's tools to help grow my sales pipeline.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes difficult to identify a specific company when there are multiple search results with the same/similar name. UpLead does include logos when possible which does help significantly with clarity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For sales professionals, there are so many benefits from utilizing UpLead, and no downside considering that the increase in revenue generation potential more than covers any costs from the service.

I utilize UpLead to fill my pipeline with prospective clients with the long term benefit of increasing revenue for our company.

UpLead review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Surprisingly Easy And Handy"

What do you like best?

I thank you a lot for developing Uplead. It has been my favorite data set for sales activity. For me it doesn't have any complicated features or is too much of information either and is easy to use when I just want to filter out our targets and collect contacts to reach out.

What do you dislike?

I don't or can't know if the data is old or frequently updated. I found some titles looked suspicious which led me to feel like I would have to double check the extracted data with the third party network.

Recommendations to others considering the product

UpLead made our sales leads generation very easy. It was eye-opening when I first used it, because unlike other data sources, there was no complicated process. This does not have to be professionally handled by data specialists but can be utilized by any sales reps and marketers. If you are looking for simple sales leads generation, I really recommend it.

I purely used it to start building relationships with our new sales prospects. The benefit I appreciated the most was that I could get the detailed contact data of the target companies.

UpLead review by Dom P.
Dom P.

"Perfect tool in getting your business contacts"

What do you like best?

It shows all the results and as accurate as possible. You can search on how you want to get the results. This is really an awesome tool!

What do you dislike?

I can only think less credit for the first trial period. It could have been better if credit increase for first time users so that they can explore and enjoy more this tool. It will definitely higher chances to recommend this to colleagues and possible endorsement to use in the organization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This might be the tool you are looking for when it comes to searching your contacts. It makes your life easier. Awesome!!!

Finding contacts just using the web url, name of tje company or person within the organization. It helps to call the business companies with confidence as you know whom you need to speak with without worrying that you cannot bypass the gatekeeper. Also it shows their contact details which is really helpful especially the email address.

UpLead review by Sabe A.
Sabe A.

"Uplead over Zoominfo"

What do you like best?

It is simple to use and very affordable. I was able to sign and start using within minutes. While the others took days just to call me back.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that is could do better is close my deals for me. Honestly, I do get a little confused with searching for a company name. Sometimes I have to clear the criteria before searching again. Or I have had to click on a saved search list and then search. I may be doing something wrong. Other than that I have found the tool very useable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to start using a tool that is quick to sign up and start the process of cold calling and running your sales campaign then Uplead stratifies those needs. It is very affordable and is very scalable in their pricing tiers to add other sales departments.

We have over 5 verticals that we are targeting for our solution and this tools allows us to quickly find our targets and effectively contact the appropriate people to sell our solution. We have a total of 4 sales persons that need contacts. 200 is just the start to see if that is enough to get started, I have feeling we will upping our subscription. I had two leads that I contacted in the first day and they responded.

UpLead review by Karl S.
Karl S.

"Best bang for your buck and extremely easy to use"

What do you like best?

The portal comes ready to use out of the box. We were able to target very specific titles and gain access to leads very quickly. The ability to include exclusions by uploading a file or from previous downloads in UpLead is extremely handy. Finally, their addition of technologies listed is excellent and very extensive.

What do you dislike?

The database does have a few hiccups. First, the contact properties aren't completely standardized and can lead to issues upon importing to your CRM. Furthermore, even with an exact match specified, we found ourselves with irrelevant contacts that slipped through the cracks. Luckily the team at UpLead was quick to reimburse us the credits to make up for the odd miss.

It's great for generating a list of prospects in your funnel. Keep in mind that if you are a really targeted business you may only find a limited amount of leads. However, UpLead doesn't lock you into a contract so you aren't tied to the platform after you have exhausted your searches. It allows you to get away for a short period of time and come back when they've updated their database with more contacts.

UpLead review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Best leads at a great price!"

What do you like best?

I'm a small business, so my budget is also small, I've been able to find great leads to grow my business. Info has been reliable and accurate. Easy to use and fast results to start adding to your contacts and expanding your database.

What do you dislike?

The industry options are limited, and sometimes I receive leads in the wrong industry, but I just skip those leads when making decisions on which leads I'll choose. Would love more "industry types" to include healthcare professionals as that is not an option. It's not been an issue as I can make other changes to get what I'm seeking.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great leads at a great price, it's worth adding this as a tool. Easy to use, reliable results and the info they provide is continually being updated to keep the results coming.

Recruiting networking contacts.

UpLead review by Jim S.
Jim S.

"Powerful Data Management"

What do you like best?

I love UpLeads ability to filter their data via all the means I need to build the perfect data set. I had talked to numerous other providers of competing services, but onl UpLead could provide the powerful filtering that I required to isolate the exact data set I needed.

What do you dislike?

It did have to submit a couple of help queries to figure out how to download my datasets, and to understand how to exclude existing data. But, Customer Service was fast and Super Helpful and I got all my answers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A bit of a learning curve - but a powerful and all encompassing service.

I am using UpLead for Cold Email prospecting.

The filtering capabilities are exactly what I need for a few 'complex' queries that other companies could not help me with.

UpLead review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"One of the best B2B website out there"

What do you like best?

The search by sector and job position and of course searching by state and by city is very helpful.

The system is foolproof, but as always when you dealing with business most of the time is difficult to get through to the right person that replies to your emails.

What do you dislike?

Been an American website, the worldwide features are a bit limited, and just an example United Kingdom email/company are a bit limited, but i am sure it will be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform to find new leads in the cold market, so if you are changing target market, this is the right platform to find yourself the right contact in the right direction.

My contact database is growing exponentially, and I can reach more people in my area. Reaching more people gives me the ability to talk to more prospect and generate more business.

UpLead review by Murilo S.
Murilo S.

"Great lead platform"

What do you like best?

UpLead allows you to filter the search by several different criteria. The best part is that only e-mail addresses which are tested to be valid are deducted from your credits, so you don't waste credits on bad leads.

What do you dislike?

The trial is somewhat small, so to actually test the data quality of the platform you need a plan.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial to check if the platform delivers the data in the way you need, but go for a plan to actually test the results.

We're growing our e-mail database with quality and focused leads.

UpLead review by Philipp N. N.
Philipp N. N.

"Good provider of sales intelligence with nice UX/UI"

What do you like best?

I have used UpLead with our sales team to get data for a highly targeted could outreach email campaign. The data seems to be both accurate and up to date. We received almost no email bounces which is great as we have been disappointed with the data quality of similar vendors in the past. Also, we were looking for very specific titles within a small niche and uplead delivered.

What do you dislike?

Including Twitter handles for the leads would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a tool that delivers a good ROI very quickly.

As a marketer, Uplead helps me to generate leads for our B2B sales team's email outreach.

UpLead review by Agata K.
Agata K.

"Great tool for lead-generation for ABM campaigns"

What do you like best?

The price per lead of $0.29 with their monthly professional subscription is a very good deal. It's also great that they allow you to cancel anytime without the need to sign a yearly contract which is quite important especially for startups. UpLead is also very easy to use but at the same time quite powerful

What do you dislike?

The tool does not have access to database of leads outside of the North America region, It would be helpful to see this expanded to Europe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for MArketing teams for generating leads especially for ABM campaigns

I have used UpLead to generate a list of high-quality leads for our ABM / outbound campaign. We were looking for very specific titles within a group of specific companies, and the tool managed to provide us with very good results. It was very quick and easy to generate the list.

UpLead review by Kendall H.
Kendall H.

"Out of Date"

What do you like best?

I liked the idea of pulling solid leads based on current softwares that companies are using.

What do you dislike?

The vast majority of the information on UpLead (especially email addresses) are incredibly out of date or just flat out inacurate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to try out other platforms in trial mode before coming to UpLead. Make sure that they're offering current/accurate email addresses for those you're trying to contact.

I was hoping to solve the problem of having to google individual companies, see who sits in specific roles with them and then find their contact info, but unfortunately the site doesn't give what is promised.

UpLead review by Karl W.
Karl W.

"Great Intellience"

What do you like best?

UpLead is a very intuitive platform and cross references different filters to make fine tuning a search more effective.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't seem to integrate into our particular CRM but the download functionality makes up for that, but that is a small thing that we can live with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the evaluation and see how the UX works and the functionality

We can identify a target list based on the criteria and also we can validate a target to that we make the time we spend prospecting work for us

UpLead review by Nishant M.
Nishant M.

"I really like web app by uplead which gives most relavent database and very easy to use features"

What do you like best?

Web based application with important features to sort out required database as per needed! I highly recommend Uplead as database provider. It provide lot all database which covers almost all industries!

What do you dislike?

Need to add more specific features like platforms, technology and also needs to increase scope of database

Recommendations to others considering the product

Specific platform filter feature and improve scope of database

Required database for marketing campaigns and here is my solution!!

UpLead review by Terrence J.
Terrence J.

"Great list development tool"

What do you like best?

Affordable & accurate information at my fingertips quickly. This platform can give the likes of Discover.org & Zoom Info a run for their money!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the sort by job title is a little buggy and does not sort completely. This is the only issue I see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate, this product is as advertised and if you need a contact data base look no further!

I am able to find contacts to complete my list development needs for multiple campaigns my company uses. There is also business intelligence info that is very helpful.

UpLead review by Dariyka S.
Dariyka S.

"Fast, easy, and full of treasures"

What do you like best?

It has never been so easy to search for prospects - and it has never been so accurate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Well, in the perfect world it would be 100% free - but still, the pricing is fair. Very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it - and you will never regret. Choosing UpLead - is my best decision this year.

My email campaigns are at the top now - thanks to UpLeads

UpLead review by User

"A good alternative to Zoom Info without annual engagement"

What do you like best?

I used to be a client of Zoom Info but i wanted to find an alternative without be forced to take an one anual deal. UpLead is really easy to use and ergonomy is really efficient. It was easy for me to find my target persona. I would definitely recommand UpLead for your Outbound needs.

What do you dislike?

For some companies there is no data available which means there are still progress to be made.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and you will easily see if it s suitable for you

Try to find interesting contacts for Marketing Agencies in the USA.

UpLead review by Dennis J. K.
Dennis J. K.

"President for Executive Search Firm for 40 years."

What do you like best?

The ability to identify a company list and too, then an individual, and linked in connection.

What do you dislike?

The information is not a current as Zoom Info and too not as comprehensive as Zoominfo.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely consider this as an alternative to Zoom Info.

I am identifying prospects for my searches.

UpLead review by Ray S.
Ray S.

"Easy to use and work with"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to get phone numbers without having to do too much work and not use any of my available credits.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface could be a little simpler to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need phone numbers, this product works well for what you need! If you need emails, it could work as well, but not sure yet as we continue to evaluate.

Looking for leads who work at companies with a mobile app and a prominent video player as we have our own which could be better for them to use.

UpLead review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"UpLead is an excellent platform!"

What do you like best?

UpLead is a great B2B lead database. From granular search queries to full contact data including 'valid' email addresses is very helpful for my insurance practice. Contact records also include the prospects LinkedIn profile which is a huge plus.

The monthly subscription is also very competitive making the cost per record very inexpensive. I highly recommend this platform for any lead gen initiatives.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was Chrome plug-in as I use LinkedIn Navigator extensively.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cost

I use UpLead to find specific prospects within local DMA's.

UpLead review by Mallori B.
Mallori B.

"Wonderful prospecting tool!"

What do you like best?

I loved the multiple search options and filters. I was able to uncover many leads and contacts for companies I have been trying to get better information on for months. This tool will certainly lead to me spending my time better getting a ton of great, quality leads.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of a single improvement I would make on this tool.

We are able to get better insight on some key decision makers within the companies and organizations that are key to the success of our company.

UpLead review by John G.
John G.

"Great Experience"

What do you like best?

the ease of the site with the info at your finger tips

What do you dislike?

have not come across anything yet that i don't like

Recommendations to others considering the product

the free trial is great, you receive everything you could want in a sales perspective

quicker lead information turns into better conversations/conversion into customers

UpLead review by Jack C.
Jack C.

"Accurate and affordable"

What do you like best?

The search filters seem to work well and the system does not seem buggy. it's also ver affordable and easy to scale up and down

What do you dislike?

Salesforce intergration is super basic and the UX takes a bit of getting used to

I source all my leads from uplead. So 90% of my business comes from it

UpLead review by Amado R.
Amado R.

"Great product "

What do you like best?

I’ve used a lot of products lie uplead non have stood close to the results I’ve gotten using this service. I’m very impressed how easy and fast results come back and I can verify all the information I need to find the lead and build my business. If you’re checking similar platforms and you don’t have the budget to pay $10K $15K per year check out UpLead first, highly recommended!

What do you dislike?

...my only regret is I didn’t find Uplead sooner!!!

Transparency and critical information!

UpLead review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great product - fast service - quality"

What do you like best?

We subscribe to countless services out there. Uplead is by far the fastest and the filters blow everyone else out of the water.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could set a maximum of contacts per company to pull out. On some big companies, it ends up pulling 10+.

We run the top outsourced SDR firm in the US. Although we only use Uplead of ~10% of our leads, it helps give us new ideas for lead lists and helps us really narrow in on DMs when other sources are having trouble.

"Uplead review "

What do you like best?

Ive use many alternatives like Uplead, what I like the most is the seamless feel its simple and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I don't necessarily dislike anything about it but I don't think they have a linkden plugin

Recommendations to others considering the product

For anyone using uplead knows that its the cheapest in the market. Cheap DOESN'T mean bad but rather the best. Everyone has the same data but what you pay makes it different

Getting in-touch with the right people and not the wrong ones

UpLead review by Marco M.
Marco M.

"Recruiter Use"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to navigate across different tabs

What do you dislike?

There could be a wider range of emails available

I am looking to business develop in to new clients as I have started a recruitment firm

UpLead review by User

"Great product for prospecting"

What do you like best?

I love how easy UPLEAD makes it to search for companies or contacts and the information provided has been accurate. I feel UPLEAD's pricing is very affordable for the service provided.

What do you dislike?

I've been using data services for a while and I haven't found anything I dislike about UPLEAD yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been impressed with the level of information we've received through using Uplead. So far we have not been disappointed in the service and it certainly makes my job easier trying to identify key individuals at our target companies.

We have to search for companies in a geographic area -- UPLEAD has been vital to our expansion into a new market this year.

UpLead review by Thomas F.
Thomas F.

"Fantastic UI and ease of use. "

What do you like best?

The simplicity of this software is everything we were looking for. Accuracy is also far better than many of the other platforms we've tried.

What do you dislike?

Can't say there's anything negative we can say about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We looked at several products and even switched from another one. Save yourself some time and give UpLead a shot. You will not be disappointed.

Sales and lead identification and generation.

UpLead review by Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Administrator in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Great Database Great alternitive to Expensive zoom info "

What do you like best?

That the emails are verified before you have to use the credit and your not wasting crredits on leads that are no longer good..

What do you dislike?

The way that it is layed out and the way the search is.. It can be a bit difficult to figure out how to use but all in all it is a nice platform

Prospecting and finding access to decision makers contact

UpLead review by Ward G.
Ward G.

"Great service"

What do you like best?

The ability to choose exactly what kind of leads you want.

What do you dislike?

Going back to page 1 after a lead download.

Generating emails with a phone call follow up.

UpLead review by emiN G.
emiN G.

"High quality B2B data provider"

What do you like best?

UpLead has verified B2B emails for the contacts. UI is easy to navigate, search criteria is very detailed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Everything works as described and i never had any issues.

Finding fresh contacts for our email outreach campaigns. Closed 6 new deals so far.

UpLead review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Uplead is a very easy tool to use"

What do you like best?

Uplead can get granular with desired criteria. I like being able to select 1 contact per company.

What do you dislike?

I wish Uplead used NAICS codes and also had a better way to search for an industry of leads. EX: I want Food Safety leads but there is no SIC for that. It makes it very difficult to find these specialized leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NAICS codes and more granularity with industry choices.

I'm finding new leads, which is nice.

UpLead review by Valeria B.
Valeria B.

"easy to navigate"

What do you like best?

UpLeads is very easy to navigate.The data seems to be both accurate and up to date. We received almost no email bounces which is great as we have been disappointed with the data quality of similar vendors in the past.

What do you dislike?

The tool does not have access to database of leads in Europe or other continents, so far you can only acces the database in North America

research

UpLead review by Agency
Agency

"UpLead is a wonderful tool"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use and all the info is relevant and up-to-date. My favourite service

What do you dislike?

All is great! There is nothing I didn't like about UpLead

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend everyone to use UpLead

The speed of searching for business contacts and leads is a priority in my job. And UpLead is beyond any other services - it makes my work super convenient

UpLead review by Irene R.
Irene R.

"Happy to use it."

What do you like best?

I used this database for a trial period and was very pleased with the information and how it works.

What do you dislike?

The was nothing I do not like during use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend UpLead to users who are searching for leads. Moreover, you can easily export data to Exel what helps you to save your time.

I have got many contacts information which was useful for my business.

UpLead review by Jun  Z.
Jun Z.

"Excellent Service. Provide Great Information"

What do you like best?

Great information source for business professionals looking gather market intelligence

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of right now. I used the site for a while and it has been a very pleasant experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great information source. Certainly one of these delighful onlines sources we discovered recently

We are looking to gather more market intelligence. When we are better informed, we can be more competitive as a business.

UpLead review by Christian S.
Christian S.

"Uplead has allowed me to discover comanies and contacts I otherwise would not have been able to do."

What do you like best?

I like that the companies are broken down by employees, position Titles and valid emails. It makes communication much more effective.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the phone numbers do not appear to be verified and lead to nowhere.

If nothing else Uplead has allowed me to see how a company is made up with respect to Decision makers and pertinent positions.

UpLead review by User

"Very professional and easy interface to access amazing information!"

What do you like best?

Can search by a huge variety of parameters that allows for a very specific and focused search.

What do you dislike?

There are really no features that I have used so far that are negative.

Sourcing a large list of leads in order to maintain and develop a pipeline as it pertains to my business channel.

UpLead review by Habib  H.
Habib H.

"Extremely Satisfied!! "

What do you like best?

Uplead gave me a lot of great leads to build my clientele, very happy with their platform. The information is accurate and efficient.

What do you dislike?

The search engine doesn't get every company

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just create an account and go. It's that simple.

Sales. The benefits of contacting buyers to expand my sales.

UpLead review by Administrator

"The Most Successful and Reliable Leads Hub"

What do you like best?

I would recommend everyone to go with Uplead as it is the most reliable and best leads portal to rely upon. Please stop thinking and start using Upleads now.

Regards

Sam Stephen

What do you dislike?

To be honest, there's nothing bad about Upleads at this moment.

Medical Billing and Appointment Settings

Learning about UpLead?

* We monitor all UpLead reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.