UpLead

UpLead is an online B2B data provider & sales intelligence platform that gives you full access to over 30 million verified B2B business contacts and companies to connect with instantly.

Work for UpLead?

Learning about UpLead?

Compare UpLead to Similar Solutions

UpLead Reviews

Ask UpLead a Question
Showing 28 UpLead reviews
UpLead review by Thor B.
Thor B.

"Easy to use platform, Great Value for money"

What do you like best?

I would have to say the simplicity of the platform is what I like best. Not too many extra bells and whistles just what I need to do my prospecting

What do you dislike?

Not as much data as I like and questionable at times, I get revenue figures that seem out of line and I'll find inconsistencies like it telling me that a company has 1 to 4 employees but lists 150 email addresses, makes me less than confident about the freshness of the data. Also when doing my cold emails I usually get 30 to 50% of my email addresses scrubbed after spending hours prospecting a list of candidates to reach out to

I can affordably prospect, many tools out there that offer a similar service are very expensive.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about UpLead
UpLead review by Karl S.
Karl S.

"Best bang for your buck and extremely easy to use"

What do you like best?

The portal comes ready to use out of the box. We were able to target very specific titles and gain access to leads very quickly. The ability to include exclusions by uploading a file or from previous downloads in UpLead is extremely handy. Finally, their addition of technologies listed is excellent and very extensive.

What do you dislike?

The database does have a few hiccups. First, the contact properties aren't completely standardized and can lead to issues upon importing to your CRM. Furthermore, even with an exact match specified, we found ourselves with irrelevant contacts that slipped through the cracks. Luckily the team at UpLead was quick to reimburse us the credits to make up for the odd miss.

It's great for generating a list of prospects in your funnel. Keep in mind that if you are a really targeted business you may only find a limited amount of leads. However, UpLead doesn't lock you into a contract so you aren't tied to the platform after you have exhausted your searches. It allows you to get away for a short period of time and come back when they've updated their database with more contacts.

What Sales Intelligence solution do you use?

UpLead review by Peter C.
Peter C.

"One of the best B2B website out there"

What do you like best?

The search by sector and job position and of course searching by state and by city is very helpful.

The system is foolproof, but as always when you dealing with business most of the time is difficult to get through to the right person that replies to your emails.

What do you dislike?

Been an American website, the worldwide features are a bit limited, and just an example United Kingdom email/company are a bit limited, but i am sure it will be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great platform to find new leads in the cold market, so if you are changing target market, this is the right platform to find yourself the right contact in the right direction.

My contact database is growing exponentially, and I can reach more people in my area. Reaching more people gives me the ability to talk to more prospect and generate more business.

UpLead review by Philipp N. N.
Philipp N. N.

"Good provider of sales intelligence with nice UX/UI"

What do you like best?

I have used UpLead with our sales team to get data for a highly targeted could outreach email campaign. The data seems to be both accurate and up to date. We received almost no email bounces which is great as we have been disappointed with the data quality of similar vendors in the past. Also, we were looking for very specific titles within a small niche and uplead delivered.

What do you dislike?

Including Twitter handles for the leads would be nice.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a tool that delivers a good ROI very quickly.

As a marketer, Uplead helps me to generate leads for our B2B sales team's email outreach.

UpLead review by Agata K.
Agata K.

"Great tool for lead-generation for ABM campaigns"

What do you like best?

The price per lead of $0.29 with their monthly professional subscription is a very good deal. It's also great that they allow you to cancel anytime without the need to sign a yearly contract which is quite important especially for startups. UpLead is also very easy to use but at the same time quite powerful

What do you dislike?

The tool does not have access to database of leads outside of the North America region, It would be helpful to see this expanded to Europe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great for MArketing teams for generating leads especially for ABM campaigns

I have used UpLead to generate a list of high-quality leads for our ABM / outbound campaign. We were looking for very specific titles within a group of specific companies, and the tool managed to provide us with very good results. It was very quick and easy to generate the list.

UpLead review by Kendall H.
Kendall H.

"Out of Date"

What do you like best?

I liked the idea of pulling solid leads based on current softwares that companies are using.

What do you dislike?

The vast majority of the information on UpLead (especially email addresses) are incredibly out of date or just flat out inacurate

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to try out other platforms in trial mode before coming to UpLead. Make sure that they're offering current/accurate email addresses for those you're trying to contact.

I was hoping to solve the problem of having to google individual companies, see who sits in specific roles with them and then find their contact info, but unfortunately the site doesn't give what is promised.

UpLead review by Karl W.
Karl W.

"Great Intellience"

What do you like best?

UpLead is a very intuitive platform and cross references different filters to make fine tuning a search more effective.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't seem to integrate into our particular CRM but the download functionality makes up for that, but that is a small thing that we can live with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do the evaluation and see how the UX works and the functionality

We can identify a target list based on the criteria and also we can validate a target to that we make the time we spend prospecting work for us

UpLead review by Dariyka S.
Dariyka S.

"Fast, easy, and full of treasures"

What do you like best?

It has never been so easy to search for prospects - and it has never been so accurate.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Well, in the perfect world it would be 100% free - but still, the pricing is fair. Very good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it - and you will never regret. Choosing UpLead - is my best decision this year.

My email campaigns are at the top now - thanks to UpLeads

UpLead review by Ray S.
Ray S.

"Easy to use and work with"

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to get phone numbers without having to do too much work and not use any of my available credits.

What do you dislike?

I think the interface could be a little simpler to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need phone numbers, this product works well for what you need! If you need emails, it could work as well, but not sure yet as we continue to evaluate.

Looking for leads who work at companies with a mobile app and a prominent video player as we have our own which could be better for them to use.

UpLead review by Jack C.
Jack C.

"Accurate and affordable"

What do you like best?

The search filters seem to work well and the system does not seem buggy. it's also ver affordable and easy to scale up and down

What do you dislike?

Salesforce intergration is super basic and the UX takes a bit of getting used to

I source all my leads from uplead. So 90% of my business comes from it

UpLead review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Great product - fast service - quality"

What do you like best?

We subscribe to countless services out there. Uplead is by far the fastest and the filters blow everyone else out of the water.

What do you dislike?

I wish we could set a maximum of contacts per company to pull out. On some big companies, it ends up pulling 10+.

We run the top outsourced SDR firm in the US. Although we only use Uplead of ~10% of our leads, it helps give us new ideas for lead lists and helps us really narrow in on DMs when other sources are having trouble.

UpLead review by emiN G.
emiN G.

"High quality B2B data provider"

What do you like best?

UpLead has verified B2B emails for the contacts. UI is easy to navigate, search criteria is very detailed.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Everything works as described and i never had any issues.

Finding fresh contacts for our email outreach campaigns. Closed 6 new deals so far.

UpLead review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Uplead is a very easy tool to use"

What do you like best?

Uplead can get granular with desired criteria. I like being able to select 1 contact per company.

What do you dislike?

I wish Uplead used NAICS codes and also had a better way to search for an industry of leads. EX: I want Food Safety leads but there is no SIC for that. It makes it very difficult to find these specialized leads.

Recommendations to others considering the product

NAICS codes and more granularity with industry choices.

I'm finding new leads, which is nice.

UpLead review by Dave  P.
Dave P.

"Good accuracy, excellent value"

What do you like best?

User friendly interface for isolating the leads you need. Great pricing to enable building a custom tailored database at reasonable cost.

What do you dislike?

Had a few initial bumps with dupes that were made good and 5 to 6 % bounces.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try

Expanded access to relevant targeted prospects for our services and better lead flow.

"So Far So Good"

What do you like best?

The UI is easy to use and navigate to what I need to do

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far really. I know they just upgraded the targeting on the businesses so I will be going in and trying the new feature.

We are using to prospect new leads. It cuts prospecting time down.

UpLead review by Administrator

"Great Experience & Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

Uplead has been very easy to use and has helped build our lead database.

What do you dislike?

There's not really much that I dislike about Uplead.

Difficult to gather leads for the type of industry we are in and B2B in general. Our lead generation has greatly benefited from this tool.

UpLead review by Administrator

"This service is excellent! "

What do you like best?

Their validation tool works very well for cleaning bad emails!

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all, everything works and performs beyond my expectations

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is the best tool for email look up and validation that I have ever come across with.

Getting valid emails for my prospects!

UpLead review by User in Computer Software

"Cool platform for prospecting"

What do you like best?

I like the most the search criteria and how easy it is to access them.

What do you dislike?

I think the UI could be a little bit improved

UpLead helps me to find contact details of the person of interest for our business and it works like magic till now.

UpLead review by Administrator

"Great Alternative to ZoomInfo"

What do you like best?

Pricing is incredibly competitive vs. other alternatives in the marketplace

What do you dislike?

Data availability doesn't match competition; however it appears to be improving over time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth trying out vs some of the more costly alternatives in the market.

Sourcing missing contact info for key prospects and/or sourcing prospects

UpLead review by Amélie L.
Amélie L.

"Great experience!"

What do you like best?

My research was really specific and UpLead brought me high quality contacts. Really user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I would like to obtain a bigger variety of industries in my field of research.

Reach more potential clients/ideal customers.

"Ease of use"

What do you like best?

The way how they structure Uplead makes it very user-friendly, you can easily narrow down your options.

What do you dislike?

For improvement (but I know they're working on it): Database outside US.

Industry/competitor research. Technology solutions.

UpLead review by Kyle M.
Kyle M.

"Easy, user friendly"

What do you like best?

The ease of use on finding the leads, and the automatic removal of bad leads that are tested before assigning.

What do you dislike?

There is no consolidate list of all the names we have unlocked.

Lead generation

UpLead review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"UpLead is the best bang for your buck"

What do you like best?

The addition of the "most common email address used"

What do you dislike?

Contact names are often old and outdated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use UpLead for all of the insight then confirm the contact(s) on LinkedIn.

insight into companies like revenue, location, etc.

UpLead review by User in Publishing
User in Publishing

"Great resource for building a database or appending data to existing database"

What do you like best?

The ability to fill in missing information on existing contacts in our database

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this point, tool is very simple to use

Appending missing information for contacts in our database

UpLead review by Marcello T.
Marcello T.

"Inexpensive way to generate custom leads for your sector"

What do you like best?

Easy to search, UpLead is least expensive compared to other options, UpLead verifies leads before export which is fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Not all leads are accurate, some are outdated.

Finding prospect information effortlessly

"Simple to use"

What do you like best?

The search can be narrowed and really specific.

What do you dislike?

Some emails and contact information is not up to date.

We are able to widen our Business relationships

UpLead review by User

"Very user friendly software!! "

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use. Information is easy to find and valid most of the time. Customer service is great.

What do you dislike?

So far I can't find anything to dislike.. I love this software.

Generating leads a lot quicker and easier.

UpLead review by User

"A Very Useful Tool for a Field Salesperson"

What do you like best?

UpLead is very easy to use and provides great business intelligence information.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I dislike about the program.

Identifying companies and contacts for sales prospecting.

Learning about UpLead?

* We monitor all UpLead reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare UpLead to Similar Solutions