Uprise

5.0

Uprise is a completely cloud-based practice management and EHR solution.Uprise automatically populates diagnosis, treatment, orders, special testing, and patient education, all based on practices.

Work for Uprise?

Learning about Uprise?

Uprise Reviews

Showing 1 Uprise review
Uprise review by Administrator in Hospital & Health Care
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"One of the greatest easiest to use software programs out there"

What do you like best?

It allows me to stay up to date with all of my patients and their extremely important files which I have to verify upon seeing them. This software keeps me organized and allows me to effectively do my job

What do you dislike?

Nothing I don't like about this, I would recommend it to anyone and think it's some of the easiest to use software programs out there that I've tried

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would tell anyone who was possibly considering using Uprise to definitely look into it, and further evaluate what it has to offer because it has greatly helped me in doing my job more efficiently and staying organized. Overall I give this program a thumbs up because it is excellent

We are able to keep all of our patient data files organized and ready to pull up at a moments notice. This is excellent for our business practice and helps the workers better do their job

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Uprise

What Optometry solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Uprise for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

RevolutionEHR Logo
RevolutionEHR
4.0
RevolutionEHR is a cloud-based EHR for optometry, RevolutionEHR is also a complete practice management solution.
Compulink Logo
Compulink
3.3
Compulink is an ONC Certified EHR and Practice Management software designed to help physician practices deliver enhanced patient care and achieve business success.
OfficeMate Logo
OfficeMate
3.7
OfficeMate satisfies all of your practice management needs and maintains and manages patient demographic information that is easily entered and accessed and includes such areas as marketing, recall, and insurances.
Eyefinity EHR Logo
Eyefinity EHR
3.2
Eyefinity EHR uses adaptive technology to learn and adapt to the way you practice , saving valuable time and improving your patients' experience.Eyefinity EHR integrates with Eyefinity Practice Management, OfficeMate, and AcuityLogic.
My Vision Express Logo
My Vision Express
3.7
My Vision Express's focus is on providing you with full-featured optometry, ophthalmology, and optical software that streamlines your practice and increases revenues while improving patient experience.
Crystal Practice Management Logo
Crystal Practice Management
Crystal PM is the total software package that enables optometric offices to easily perform all essential practice management functions.
Eyefinity OfficeMate Logo
Eyefinity OfficeMate
3.8
Eyefinity OfficeMate automates daily tasks in a practice management environment. It can only be deployed on-premise, and is suited for a wide range of specialities.
Practice Mate Logo
Practice Mate
3.6
Office Ally's Practice Mate is a Web-based medical practice management system for small to midsized practices with multiple offices.
MaximEyes Logo
MaximEyes
MaximEyes software offers complete optometry, ophthalmology, and optical EHR, practice management, image management and medical billing solutions.
EZClaim Logo
EZClaim
3.6
EZClaim Medical Billing Software is a cost effective and easy-to-use medical billing and scheduling practice management system for the small to medium size office.

Learning about Uprise?

* We monitor all Uprise reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.