UpSafe Cloud Backup for Business

Cloud backup solution for Google G Suite and Office 365

Work for UpSafe Cloud Backup for Business?

Learning about UpSafe Backup?

Categories

UpSafe Cloud Backup for Business Reviews

Ask UpSafe Backup a Question
Showing 14 UpSafe Backup reviews
UpSafe Backup review by <span>J. Elizabeth B.</span>
J. Elizabeth B.

"Excellent for small businesses!"

What do you like best?

We have been using Upsafe as a cloud backup for our Office 365 Sharepoint and exchange e-mail system. From day 1 I have been incredibly pleased with this system. I was immediately able to start the back-up process - Upsafe is extremely intuitive and easy to use. I don't think I've ever encountered software so simple to use and yet so powerful. The staff and Upsafe has been helpful when I've had a need to interact with them. Just today I received a personal e-mail indicating that we were almost out of back up space so I was able to go in and purchase more. The things I like in bullet points:

1. Very easy to use

2. Cost-effective

3. Able to see documents exactly as they are in our 365 system - there is no zipping, compressing, etc.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet. Truthfully, Upsafe is one of the best subscription software services I've used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely give the Upsafe trial a try. I was a bit apprehensive due to the cost being so much lower than some of the other back-up programs out there. After using the trial, this was the only option I presented to my employer for use by our company.

We are required to have a separate back-up system for our entire file system. Upsafe makes this very easy to do...sort of like "set it and forget it". It runs several times daily.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about UpSafe Cloud Backup for Business
UpSafe Backup review by Administrator

"Upsafe is an easy and cost effective way of backing up Office 365 email and Sharepoint data"

What do you like best?

The product is easy to setup and use. It is also cost effective compared to other options available. We didn't need any IT support to set up the product and the trial gave a good idea of how the product works.

What do you dislike?

Everything is positive so far. No dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product and cost effective. The cost compared to other solutions was the ultimate deciding factor when we purchased the product.

We needed this product to ensure that all our company emails and sharepoint data is backed up in the event of server failure at Microsoft's side. This is a requirement of our quality policy.

What Backup solution do you use?

UpSafe Backup review by <span>Ethan C.</span>
Ethan C.

"Gives Good Assurance and a Good Safety Measure!"

What do you like best?

I like how this backup has a really quick data retrieval method. When I lost my data a couple weeks ago on an app, I received it back within 5 minutes. Moreover the implementation of other Google products like Gmail makes it a lot easier to navigate and communicate data with my colleagues and send error and debug logs when necessary for recovery. Also, the google drive backup is super helpful because I can always access it in the cloud and the internet! So, if need be, I can use my iphone to see my data if my computer crashes! Also, did I mention the unlimited storage!! That allows my company to not be afraid of any data loss. I feel reassured that none of my data will be lost ever! Also, the automation of the backup makes this a very hands free process. So, if I forget to ensure backup, I don't have to worry!

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, it was a very difficult and huge learning curve for all my colleagues to understand how this works. Although it was easy to install and get it working, none of us really understood how it worked and how to navigate to certain backup logs. I wish there were more instructions/documentation for this.

This solved our data loss issue. Before, when we lost data, we had to just cross our finger. This platform creates a lot of benefits such as reliability, simplicity, and robustness. Those three attributes makes me feel confident that I will always get my google app data if I lose it in a fast manner while I know that google has powerful algorithms to make sure my data is produced correctly back to me.

UpSafe Backup review by <span>Rollette L.</span>
Rollette L.

"A reliable Office 365 backup that won't break your IT budget. "

What do you like best?

Reliability, ease of use and customer service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. We haven't tried disaster recovery but I am positive it will be easy and smooth.

Full Office 365 Backup

UpSafe Backup review by <span>Philippe C.</span>
Philippe C.

"Efficient, easy to use cloud backup solution"

What do you like best?

The backup configuration is done in a couple click

The dashboard allows you to see the status of your backup

The pricing is extremely attractive

What do you dislike?

No possibility to backup local files, it would be useful to have this option

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to free version

I can offer email cloud backup solution for a very low price to my customer

UpSafe Backup review by Administrator

"Great tool that does what it should do - backing up your G Suite users."

What do you like best?

Intuitive UI, great feature to go through mails like in time machine. Selective and granular restoring of content. Automatic backup 2x per day. On-demand backup, backup-schedule, searchable backup, allows selecting EU Storage location. Team drive support, if enabled in G Suite.

What do you dislike?

Not possible to have local backups (no export). Limit of 350GB, so if our company grows, we will hit this limit quite soon.

Peace of mind for backing up drive and emails. One of many Solutions that allow us to back up twice a day!

Learning about UpSafe Cloud Backup for Business?

* We monitor all UpSafe Cloud Backup for Business reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories