Uptima

Uptima delivers a range of applications, software and services to it's customers. Improving businesses with manufacturing and 4organization needs.

Work for Uptima?

Learning about Uptima?

Uptima Reviews

Ask Uptima a Question
Showing 16 Uptima reviews
Uptima review by <span>Stephanie S.</span>
Stephanie S.

Big Machines Consulting Engagement

What do you like best?

ManofIT was extremely easy to work with. They flexed around our schedules and managed to give us extra hours when we needed things rushed. They also took the time to get to know our business so they could make recommendations to improve our workflow. They kept coming up with little touches that made things easier for our users. Better yet, they were things that didn't add any cost to the project.

What do you dislike?

We did not have anything we disliked about working with ManofIT.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time with your account team. Once we set up weekly meeting our projects move more smoothly. Basecamp works well but we got more clarity in communicating directly with our team. They were awesome about working on US time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Uptima
Uptima review by <span>Shayna L.</span>
Shayna L.

Excellent Experience with ManofIT

What do you like best?

We have had an extremely positive experience with ManofIT. They are truly subject matter experts on BigMachines and the overall CPQ process. Their advice has been spot on throughout our implementation. If ever an issue came up, it was resolved immediately. Overall, they were also just wonderful to work with from beginning to end.

What do you dislike?

We had such a positive experience that it is hard to come up with a negative. I guess I would have to say the time difference was a bit challenging since the beginning of our day was the end of theirs. But even with that time change they still seemed very accommodating to our schedule for calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We found them to be extremely knowledgeable and helped guide us to the right solution through our in depth design sessions. Our end solution exceeded our expectations.

What Other Implementation Services solution do you use?

Uptima review by <span>Andy F.</span>
Andy F.

Knowledgeable resources

What do you like best?

The team really engaged on learning the product they are working with. Everyone that I had worked with had a strong focus on the end goal. The team I have worked with pursued extra information so that their job could best be completed. After learning from our resources, their team has been doing great work. As a technical trainer, you can tell who is engaged and passionate about learning and doing their work vs. otherwise.

What do you dislike?

I have no current dislikes from my dealings with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Resources are intelligent and willing to do the work.

Uptima review by <span>Graham S.</span>
Graham S.

Strong resources and management.

What do you like best?

I have enjoyed working with ManofIT and having them as a partner on projects. ManofIT select strong IT people to join their teams and provide a flexible, well trained resource pull to support or run entire projects.

For BigMachines projects, ManofIT provided resources able to work as engineers and solution architects. I was impressed with the speed with which resources were able to ramp up and take an active role in the project.

ManofIT were able to respond quickly to changing needs with Professional Services and ramp up and down resources in line with my workload. I found ManofIt management to be supportive and responsive and so overall work with them as a partner was very productive.

What do you dislike?

I have only worked with them on BigMachines projects. I am unaware of other areas which they cover.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Both onsite and offshore models were possible when partnerning with ManofIT so the pros and cons of each should be considered.

Uptima review by Project Team Member in Computer Software
Project Team Member in Computer Software

Very Good Technology Firm

What do you like best?

manofIT integrated seamlessly into the project team I was on, and made our project run smoothly. From initial discussions to the final completed product they were a pleasure to work with.

What do you dislike?

Adjusting the scope of a project (not scope creep, but rather trying to amend our project scope) was a very difficult process that we received a hard time to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

manofIT is a great firm to work with, and well worth investigating for your project. I would give them a call and start some talks.

Uptima review by <span>Jared T.</span>
Jared T.

Great resource partner for BigMachines implementation

What do you like best?

They know their stuff and they put the needs of the customer ahead of all else. The don't function like the other consulting companies I've had experiences with.

What do you dislike?

No complaints - it seems like they have a small footprint, not sure if they have the reach of larger consulting firms

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are doing a BigMachines implementation and you are in or near Israel this is a great resource to leverage

Learning about Uptima?

* We monitor all Uptima reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.