Uptima

Uptima delivers a range of applications, software and services to it's customers. Improving businesses with manufacturing and 4organization needs.

Work for Uptima?

Learning about Uptima?

Uptima Reviews

Ask Uptima a Question
Showing 16 Uptima reviews
Uptima review by Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.

"Big Machines Consulting Engagement"

What do you like best?

ManofIT was extremely easy to work with. They flexed around our schedules and managed to give us extra hours when we needed things rushed. They also took the time to get to know our business so they could make recommendations to improve our workflow. They kept coming up with little touches that made things easier for our users. Better yet, they were things that didn't add any cost to the project.

What do you dislike?

We did not have anything we disliked about working with ManofIT.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time with your account team. Once we set up weekly meeting our projects move more smoothly. Basecamp works well but we got more clarity in communicating directly with our team. They were awesome about working on US time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Uptima
Uptima review by Shayna L.
Shayna L.

"Excellent Experience with ManofIT"

What do you like best?

We have had an extremely positive experience with ManofIT. They are truly subject matter experts on BigMachines and the overall CPQ process. Their advice has been spot on throughout our implementation. If ever an issue came up, it was resolved immediately. Overall, they were also just wonderful to work with from beginning to end.

What do you dislike?

We had such a positive experience that it is hard to come up with a negative. I guess I would have to say the time difference was a bit challenging since the beginning of our day was the end of theirs. But even with that time change they still seemed very accommodating to our schedule for calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We found them to be extremely knowledgeable and helped guide us to the right solution through our in depth design sessions. Our end solution exceeded our expectations.

What Other Implementation Services solution do you use?

Uptima review by Andy F.
Andy F.

"Knowledgeable resources "

What do you like best?

The team really engaged on learning the product they are working with. Everyone that I had worked with had a strong focus on the end goal. The team I have worked with pursued extra information so that their job could best be completed. After learning from our resources, their team has been doing great work. As a technical trainer, you can tell who is engaged and passionate about learning and doing their work vs. otherwise.

What do you dislike?

I have no current dislikes from my dealings with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Resources are intelligent and willing to do the work.

Uptima review by Graham S.
Graham S.

"Strong resources and management."

What do you like best?

I have enjoyed working with ManofIT and having them as a partner on projects. ManofIT select strong IT people to join their teams and provide a flexible, well trained resource pull to support or run entire projects.

For BigMachines projects, ManofIT provided resources able to work as engineers and solution architects. I was impressed with the speed with which resources were able to ramp up and take an active role in the project.

ManofIT were able to respond quickly to changing needs with Professional Services and ramp up and down resources in line with my workload. I found ManofIt management to be supportive and responsive and so overall work with them as a partner was very productive.

What do you dislike?

I have only worked with them on BigMachines projects. I am unaware of other areas which they cover.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Both onsite and offshore models were possible when partnerning with ManofIT so the pros and cons of each should be considered.

Uptima review by Project Team Member in Computer Software
Project Team Member in Computer Software

"Very Good Technology Firm"

What do you like best?

manofIT integrated seamlessly into the project team I was on, and made our project run smoothly. From initial discussions to the final completed product they were a pleasure to work with.

What do you dislike?

Adjusting the scope of a project (not scope creep, but rather trying to amend our project scope) was a very difficult process that we received a hard time to do.

Recommendations to others considering the product

manofIT is a great firm to work with, and well worth investigating for your project. I would give them a call and start some talks.

Uptima review by Jared T.
Jared T.

"Great resource partner for BigMachines implementation"

What do you like best?

They know their stuff and they put the needs of the customer ahead of all else. The don't function like the other consulting companies I've had experiences with.

What do you dislike?

No complaints - it seems like they have a small footprint, not sure if they have the reach of larger consulting firms

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are doing a BigMachines implementation and you are in or near Israel this is a great resource to leverage

Uptima review by Zvika W.
Zvika W.

"Global IT services deployed by MANOF IT in several project in Lumenis"

What do you like best?

- MANOF IT Compleately commit itself to the success of the business they are

serving and the project they are leading.

- "Shoot and Forget" services. no need to remind or envoke . totaly

responsible and commitment for deliverying on time

- Very wide knowladge from CRM on demand to PLM solutions , to migration of

data , MFG adaptations, SQL skills , SAP , IT Strategy and others

What do you dislike?

The fact that i need more of them to outsource my IT, even though it got solved lately and they successfully increased thier workload in lumenis with extreamly good consultants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very high commitment , very knowledgable consultants and "shoot and forgat" mode which makes it easy to work and follow. I would gladely discuss with firms that consider working with manof IT to help getting the decision. Zvika Weingart ,lumenis CIO +972-54-9599166

Uptima review by Troy E.
Troy E.

"Implementation and Management of BigMachines quoting system"

What do you like best?

The knowledge and skills of the group have been excellent. Because of this, work is done quickly and correctly. They have been the key factor in our successful redesign of our quoting solution. We have extended our relationship to ongoing use of manofIT to accomplish our objectives.

What do you dislike?

We did have to make adjustments to our work style to make sure communication with the remote team was clear and detailed. Without a white board and people in the room together, some of the design concepts required a prototype to confirm.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use BigMachines, you should absolutely work with this team for implementation, enhancement or ongoing management of the system. I'm sure these strengths transfer to other systems and functions.

Uptima review by Gal S.
Gal S.

"manofIT company is highly recommended"

What do you like best?

I like their professionalism the most.

As their managers came from the ERP world, they understand what a business is and analyse processes in a great manner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

manofIT, with its professional employees, performed a short, effective and high quality CRM implementation in our company (Medingo- a Roche company).

After the project's go-live, we got a great support and a great response to any changes we had to make.

I will definitely continue working with that caompany.

Uptima review by Tammy S.
Tammy S.

"BigMachines implementation by ManofIT"

What do you like best?

ManofIT project team as well as management are highly professional and fully committed to the success of the project: meeting the deadline and ensuring high quality of the deliverables.

What do you dislike?

Nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

ManofIT is definitely an excellent choice for consulting, managing and implementing BigMachines projects

Uptima review by Noam R.
Noam R.

"Information systems professional services"

What do you like best?

ManofiT team was highly professional and strongly committed to the projects.

Their vast knowledge enables us to implement only the essential modules to the project and grow with it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend to use ManofIT professional services, Projects were kept short and simple.

Uptima review by Oren K.
Oren K.

"Oracle On Demand CRM Implementation"

What do you like best?

At the planning phase of the project we have set up a very tight schedule, as a major goal for the Implementation and Go live of the CRM system, in our Company (TraceSpan Communications) . Thanks to ManofIT we have met this goal. The implementation and the training went as planned and in very professional manner

What do you dislike?

Nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Bottom line, the project was a very successful one.

Uptima review by Meir G.
Meir G.

"My Experience with ManofIT"

What do you like best?

The proficiency and dedication of the team

What do you dislike?

I can"t think of anything I didn't like

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend working with Manof IT. They did an excellent job in understanding our needs and bringing the appropriate solution into a reality.

Uptima review by Pini N.
Pini N.

"Configurator implementation"

What do you like best?

Manof it has a combination of a. profound knowledge in all relevant business processes involved in configuration implementation. b. a very good knowledge in the product itself and c. a partnership customer attitiute

What do you dislike?

nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

check them. they'll prove u they worth it

Uptima review by Eyal Tamuz (LION) .
Eyal Tamuz (LION) .

"ManofIT as implementor of Oracle Seibel on demand in Polymer Logistics"

What do you like best?

Highly professinal, very good learning and understanding of the business needs, quick response to our needs with no compromise on quality,

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think about the project was very succesful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

for sure I will and actually already did.

Uptima review by Danny M.
Danny M.

"Professinalism and busines partnership"

What do you like best?

professional mannr of doing business, defining needs, trusting each other. a solid and trustable business partner and supplier.

What do you dislike?

Nothing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for IT

Learning about Uptima?

* We monitor all Uptima reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.