USATestprep

USATestprep is an online resource designed to help elementary, middle, and high school students effectively prepare for high-stakes tests.

Work for USATestprep?

Learning about USATestprep?

USATestprep Reviews

Ask USATestprep a Question
Showing 17 USATestprep reviews
USATestprep review by <span>Tracy S.</span>
Tracy S.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

USATestPrep is by far the best skill-based on-line assessment I've used. You can set up in teams, classes, or independently, and the program tracks students' progress on each standard.

What do you dislike?

There aren't enough questions for each passage. I''d like to see a much broader range of questions for each passage. If I'm going to have students read, I'd like to be able to do more with one reading assignment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to look at all the options it has--there is SO much useful and helpful material! Daily warm-ups, games, systems for individual assessments (and small and large group!), class challenges... It is completely worth it!!!

It's a cost effective way to provide individualized lessons for ALL students.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about USATestprep
USATestprep review by <span>Cecil G.</span>
Cecil G.

USATestprep Really Works

Validated Review
What do you like best?

It's very user-friendly and on the rare new feature that isn't, their customer support is fantastic. It's got built in variety, so when my students are tired of one feature, I can rotate through some other features and still make progress. Speaking of which, it isn't just for getting ready for state testing (althought that's my main usage of it). I know teachers that use it for regular classroom reviews, or to reteach areas using their handy videos. So it's definately got some flexibility.

What do you dislike?

Tough Question. My irritations are when things aren't perfectly suited for what I want, but I realize this software is sold to more than just me. I'd probably like just a few more tools in data analysis of student results, or in sharing those results with others, but that's about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a free week trial period, but honestly, just having access doesn't give you the same experience as seeing someone really USE the product for their classes. Call USATestprep and see if they can get you in touch with someone nearby who is a user who can really show you the product.

USATestprep provides me with an opportunity to show students HOW the state test looks, a CHANCE to practice that style of testing, and LOTS of opportunities for remediation. My benefits, I've never scored below 97% passing on the State Test while I've been using USATestprep.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Other Education solution do you use?

USATestprep review by <span>Megan H.</span>
Megan H.

Wonderful assessment tool

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I can personalize assignments for individual students based on their strengths and weaknesses. It's easy to go in and assign different activities to make sure students are grasping the information.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had a little more control over when assignments appear. I would love if I could assign activities to appear at a certain time each day instead of having to manually activate assignments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This isn't a product where you can just click and assign. It works best when you carefully examine the activity choices and read through the questions before selecting them.

USA Test Prep is in the business of educating students, and it does just that.

USATestprep review by <span>Halvey N.</span>
Halvey N.

Valuable Resource

Validated Review
What do you like best?

1. Easy to learn and use.

2. Timely response from USA team with software or content questions.

3. Instant Class and Student feedback on Mastery progress.

What do you dislike?

1. This font is faint and too small. Adjusting the zoom helps but it is also annoying!

2. I would like a feature that regenerates new numbers with the same question increasing the test bank without having to request more questions or generate my own.

3. I would like to see the company develop an app.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product.

We can now easily offer common assessments across teachers for school wide vertical alignment.

USATestprep review by <span>Shane P.</span>
Shane P.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

- user-friendliness

- student-engagement

- ability to determine each student's strengths and weakness

- ability to assign small groups of assignments

- ability to give a wide variety of assignments

- standards-based questions

- different types of performance tasks

What do you dislike?

Honestly, nothing. I'm a big fan of USATP. I used it regularly in my classroom, and now I train teachers on the platform and recommend they use it in their class.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the leap!

- student growth

- reliable data

- engagement for students

- user-friendliness for teachers

USATestprep review by <span>Neal C.</span>
Neal C.

Easy and effective

Validated Review
What do you like best?

USA Test Prep is simple for teachers and students to start, yet has layers and layers of resources that can be extremely helpful. No matter what the lesson may be, the software has something useful.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I have been using the software for many years, so even if I disliked something in the beginning, I have become accustomed to it at this point.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is really useful, and is only getting better!

Educationally, student performance has improved due to USATestprep.

Learning about USATestprep?

* We monitor all USATestprep reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.