Userback

Userback provides solution for developers, agencies and website owners to collect valuable user feedback from web projects, and manage or share in a cloud based web interface.

Work for Userback?

Learning about Userback?

Userback Reviews

Ask Userback a Question
Showing 14 Userback reviews
Userback review by Erinn C.
Erinn C.

"Collecting feedback in one click."

What do you like best?

With this platform, I can have more control over projects. Also, it allows me to add plural projects, multiple users and control those users with project-based limitation. I can make articulate namely what content or features that must be fixed.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any bad problems with all tracking process. All working steps are going well and without any problems to the final work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will collect all your feedback in the very fast way. Also, you will be able to control your feedback by tagging, filtering will let you to faster prioritize feedback demanding your direct attention. The platform is combined with the most popular errors tracking and project control tools to ensure all feedback that can be managed with your present processes.

We can manage and very fast to change colors, button picture and a much more. We have the ability to vote, share and cooperation on present feedback. Much better to make available feedback visual to users across the widget for more cooperation feedback.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Userback
Userback review by Burton T.
Burton T.

"Very easy to provide useful feedback for you to control."

What do you like best?

To me, it is the perfect way collect and control our user feedback for all our website projects in one space. That software gives me more monitoring over projects by permitting to add plural projects and manage those users with limitation.

What do you dislike?

I don't want to be rude but I guess the all information process with working tools should be more clear and open. I would like to say thank you to support service which helps us with our annoying questions.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The great software with powerful tools. You will have the best chance to be more close to your customer. You can easily make a tracking of feedback by the web and importantly team performance. I recommend.

We are glad that we are working with feedback just by this we can increase our performance. We can customize our interface to match in our website branding. Great work on change colors, text, image and a much more.

What Bug Tracking solution do you use?

Userback review by Annmarie W.
Annmarie W.

"Userback is a simple and fast report shaping."

What do you like best?

With Userback it is very easy to integrate feedback with our customers. The service allows you to provide customer support at the highest level. I want to especially note that Userback provides an excellent user interface and, at the same time, it remains easy to manage. I like how well Userback supports mobile devices.

What do you dislike?

Despite a number of advantages, the service has its drawbacks. With some questions that arose in the process, the support service helped. But I have one essential remark. The functionality of the service is limited and I would like to have more functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I can recommend Userback. This is a useful and effective tool for large and small companies. The service provides good feedback between developers and customers, in a language that is understandable to all.

Feedback from customers is very important to us. This helps us to become more effective. We try to make the most of the user experience and Userback gives us the opportunity to do this. With the help of Userback, the developer and the user can find a common language and this is ultimately good for both parties.

Userback review by Argentina B.
Argentina B.

"Very organization skills with feedback."

What do you like best?

I can say that much easy and faster I can have all information about my customers. Very good and easy to work on feedback. As much we know as much better our work is done. Great to keep a customer on top and very good place. Also, I like to that I can add domains to my account. And much more.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I will not say anything bad about that software. The software itself works well and consist everything that we need. Of course from the begin of use that platform you will need a help from users who are working with it. But it is very easy to contact support service. You will get qualification help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program is very useful. Very clear and open way to work with your feedback which you have from your customer. Very productive way to develop a working team. To install and work on this platform very easy. Much faster you will have a chance to contact your customers and get from them an opinion. Which is really will help you with working routines.

Of course, it is a very big helper. Our users always say how we are working and help us to make our change to a better way. I guess for a lot of people feedback is important. Very good to work with tools like financial analysis. With all of this steps, we are working more with a develope communication group.

Userback review by Sonny S.
Sonny S.

"Userback - Simple and clear"

What do you like best?

I like its user-friendly dashboard with activities and with all my current projects. Also, it can collect feedbacks with screenshots. Very good interface and easy to work with it.

What do you dislike?

This service is very convenient for beginners, but also simple. I would like to see new professional functions in the future. I also didn’t like how support team works, but maybe it's because of the weekend.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I will definitely recommend it. Service is easy to install and easy to use. It helps me manage all feedbacks from my partners. Prices are quite different so that everyone can choose edition for themselves.

It really helps me to manage user feedbacks for all my web projects. Userback helps me save time and solve problems faster with my team.

Userback review by Krystyna L.
Krystyna L.

"Fast feedback"

What do you like best?

The perfect way to control my feedback.The amount of info provided to a developer about the buyer. By this, we can make customers feedback much easy and faster.

What do you dislike?

Very great software.I will say you. Do not be afraid to contact the support service.They are very helpful.I like that project everything. For me, this is the right hand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely will recommend it. Perfect for use and easy setup. Great to have nice feedback from clients. With great tools, costumes can create much better and faster.Saving time to connect with clients and develop a team.

Oh, its great software to have user feedback. The useful way for the users to fast communication with the development team. With all of this, we can save the time of communication.

Userback review by Joel D.
Joel D.

"An easy to use system that gets you collating feedback quickly."

What do you like best?

This was incredibly easy to setup, install the browser extension, add your domains to the account and away you go. The free trial provided me with enough reason to purchase the full license.

The amount of information provided to a developer about the client is invaluable and this makes feedback for clients SO much easier. Point and click where the problem is, instructions anyone can understand!

What do you dislike?

Occasionally I would need to create a feedback task directly in Userback.io, without using the browser extension, it would be nice to have the ability to manually add from the dashboard, opposed to faking one from the font-end.

Getting useful feedback information out of a client is troublesome. Browser version, resolution, exact location. Client and developers do not always speak to same language, this tool bridges the communication barrier in a way useful to everyone.

Userback review by Daniel B.
Daniel B.

"Userback easy to use and helpful during prototyping"

What do you like best?

The service was easy to setup in our application and to quickly have the ability for the users to easily grab screen captures and provide feedback was extremely valuable. In what was once a painful process of reporting issues (with half of the information we needed), became a useful workflow that we could quickly act upon user feedback.

What do you dislike?

Had some issue with paying in Safari, but the team at Userback worked hard to resolve the issue. For future release it would be nice to be able to better organize the feedback.

We were trying to find a way for a target set of users to provided feedback on a new system, for both feature recommendations and issues. Userback gave us a simple, yet effective way for the user group to quickly communicate with the development group. I would say this made the application better and saved time communications.

Userback review by Tim S.
Tim S.

"A great value feedback web reporting platform"

What do you like best?

They have nailed the core set of features that you expect a web reporting tool to have.

As a software developer I'm extremely critical of everything I use, and I am happy to say that I rate the Userback team big time for delivering a product that has been well designed and executed.

What do you dislike?

Only started using it so still need to form an opinion from regular use.

I think at first glance there needs to be an improvement on the centralisation

Making it really easy for users of my web app to submit feedback in an intuitive experience.

The easier it is, the more likely they will do it, and the easier it is for me to understand their feedback and address it.

Userback review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Userback - easy to use and easy to integrate"

What do you like best?

It was great how easy it was to integrate Userback into our test site. The dashboard was easy to pick up for admins as well. Feedback from our users were pretty positive - they also found it straightfoward to leave comments as instructed by Userback's instructions.

What do you dislike?

We received feedback where one user would generate over 10 comments in one session - these are all displayed as separate comment boxes, which makes it less convenient to go through. It'd be great if data from one user's session can be amalgamated into a larger box where admins can go in and filter if necessary.

We have been in the process of re-building our crowdfunding website with a heavy emphasis on social integration and community mutual support. So a great deal of work has gone into ensuring that users' experience on the chat and forum are as good as we can make it. Userback has helped us go through user testing in a very effective way.

Userback review by G2 Crowd User in Financial Services
G2 Crowd User in Financial Services

"Great tool with a lot of promise"

What do you like best?

We absolutely love how easy it was to integrate feedback widget into our website. We were also impressed by the fact that it just works on mobile. Overall we give the submission experience 5/5.

What do you dislike?

The site to manage feedback is too "basic", In our opinion it needs more features to be really helpful. We did submit some of them to Userback and were impressed on with response time.

We are building financial analysis tools for the web. We believe in tight feedback loops with our clients. Userback has allowed us to provide rich feedback functionality with literally 5 minutes of dev work.

Userback review by Damian T.
Damian T.

"Great alternative to usersnap.com "

What do you like best?

Userback offers a modern UI, simple controls, and easy integration.

What do you dislike?

Userback so far has little to dislike. The support team has been fast and responsive in correcting bugs or issues we found.

We use Userback to let our clients provide feedback on websites and web application UIs.

Userback review by G2 Crowd User in Museums and Institutions
G2 Crowd User in Museums and Institutions

"This I love"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to use with Chrome - many things aren't. Quick screenshots make for simpler tracking of things!

What do you dislike?

It's all been great so far - the service, the user friendliness. I guess it's not a very attractive system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't be afraid to contact the support contact - they're fast and helpful.

Have to keep track of rental app interface errors. Usually quite a tedious process, but this is super easy to get started with.

Userback review by G2 Crowd User
G2 Crowd User

"User back review "

What do you like best?

Great customer support, simple integration, easy to use

What do you dislike?

Still relatively new so features are limited but work well

We use Userback to have users provide feedback for our website as they use it

Learning about Userback?

* We monitor all Userback reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.