UseResponse

Platform to gather ideas and support your customers that includes ticketing, knowledge base, live chat. Easy to use customer service solution.

Work for UseResponse?

Showing 14 UseResponse reviews
UseResponse review by <span>Michael S.</span>
Michael S.

Simple, Powerful and Great Support

What do you like best?

Specifically the inline help. Generically I'd say their own customer support which is highly responsive, very technically helpful, and very personalized.

What do you dislike?

Not much yet. I'd love if I could enter a hyperlink into an Article/FAQ that would work within the widget vs opening a new browser window but they are working on that minor point. Meanwhile the 'Related Artciles' sidebar does that for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the inline help

Take advantage of the css customization which is extensive.

1) I can provide customer support for users in a managed and trackable fashion

2) I can mitigate the amount of customer support I need to provide by integrating my ticket system with my FAQ System and thereby provide answers to users automatically and immediatly instead of opening a new ticket

3) I can provide the FAQ/TIcket system not only as a selectable widget (e.g. Customer Support) but attach it as 'inline' help to text/icon of my choosing and thus provide interactive help to uses at specific parts/buttons on my site. Thus instead of just having a basic 'What's This?' hover I can have one that provides a FAQ about any feature of my site which is then fully integrated into the extended FAQ/Help system.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about UseResponse
UseResponse review by <span>Dhruvam N.</span>
Dhruvam N.

One of the best I have used. Must try.

What do you like best?

I have been running a retail business and faced problems with clients requests and support. It’s easier 100% to support our clients via tickets rather than emails as we used to do before. As our company is a global retail business we are now using useresponse’s multi – lingual feature which allows me to handle all teams from different language departments in one place. Ticket rules which allows to automate ticket processing is another great feature we used in useresponse. By clicking several buttons to configure ticket rules suitable for my business our support team spend far more less time to process request.

If you are reading this, don't waste your time and use this as soon as possible if you want your business to grow.

What do you dislike?

Personally there was nothing to dislike in this flawless software.

It helps me to save a lot of time on customer support.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

UseResponse review by <span>Emily W.</span>
Emily W.

Review for UseResponse

What do you like best?

It helps to organize ideas and share them through UseResponse. The layout is very flexible and the social integration and content analyzing features that they provide for it are at par. I would say it is value for money! Their support is also a big plus, they usually reply within 5 minutes and are always there to help!

What do you dislike?

It can be a little complex to use because there are so many functionalities provided and no proper walk-through for them. Other than that though, I have nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would very highly recommend giving the free version a shot!

To manage my customers and records. I have enjoyed using it because of its flexibility and would choose this over so many more platforms that promise to provide the same thing.

UseResponse review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

Simple, intuitive helpdesk product backed by a team who are very perceptive and responsive.

What do you like best?

The integrated helpdesk experience with a highly intuitive user interface.

What do you dislike?

Minor tweaks to the interface will allow better utilization of valuable screen space on a 13-inch laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are a customer of the cloud version and my personal feeling is that user experience in the cloud version should be targeted and optimized for small businesses with perhaps less than 20 agents. This is the case as of now and I anticipate that any future progress would be in this direction.

If you have any specific features that are not yet included, my impression is that the UseResponse team will listen to you and will build those features soon enough.

We were trying to make it unnecessary for the students of an educational institute to personally visit the student services office to resolve most of their routine issues.

UseResponse review by <span>Loveday A.</span>
Loveday A.

UseResponse: All-in-One Help Desk and Customer Support Suite.

What do you like best?

The UseResponse System interface is highly customisable to Our needs, and it’s easier for Our Team to use Its Self-Service Community integration to Gather ideas, Topic Voting, aggregate Problems, Questions, provide support with this great customer feedback software, help desk ticketing system packed in one simple solution.

Other features we loved were:

• Unique feedback system

• Multi – lingual knowledge bases

• Unified Agents interface for all platforms

• Fast customer support and problem-solving

• Several Feedback sources: community portal, embedded widget

What do you dislike?

With the great Feature of UseResponse, there is nothing practical to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you really want to know your Customers very well, understand their opinions, then UseResponse is the Platform to be on.

We were looking at ways to know our Customers very well, understand their opinions, gather their feedbacks and work seamlessly to respond to their needs in a timely manner.

We had tried the traditional tools, cold calling and its likes, but never got the needed satisfaction and boost to Our Business.

After some research, we came across UseResponse and tried the Trial Version, and to our utmost surprise, UseResponse lived up to its Name and reputation as one of the best in the Industry.

UseResponse review by <span>Dmitry M.</span>
Dmitry M.

Excellent support and powerfool tool for managing customer feedback

What do you like best?

It is very flexible in terms of collecting ideas from our customers and understanding what customers require to be implemented first of all.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it takes a long time to get features submitted to their ticket system, what is fair enough as their number of clients growing. Administration area is a bit hard to learn to start.

We use UseResponce for managing product ideas building our sport software

Learning about UseResponse?

* We monitor all UseResponse reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.