UseResponse

4.8
(15 reviews)

Platform to gather ideas and support your customers that includes ticketing, knowledge base, live chat. Easy to use customer service solution.

Work for UseResponse?

Learning about UseResponse?

UseResponse Reviews

Ask UseResponse a Question
Showing 15 UseResponse reviews
UseResponse review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Simple, Powerful and Great Support"

What do you like best?

Specifically the inline help. Generically I'd say their own customer support which is highly responsive, very technically helpful, and very personalized.

What do you dislike?

Not much yet. I'd love if I could enter a hyperlink into an Article/FAQ that would work within the widget vs opening a new browser window but they are working on that minor point. Meanwhile the 'Related Artciles' sidebar does that for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the inline help

Take advantage of the css customization which is extensive.

1) I can provide customer support for users in a managed and trackable fashion

2) I can mitigate the amount of customer support I need to provide by integrating my ticket system with my FAQ System and thereby provide answers to users automatically and immediatly instead of opening a new ticket

3) I can provide the FAQ/TIcket system not only as a selectable widget (e.g. Customer Support) but attach it as 'inline' help to text/icon of my choosing and thus provide interactive help to uses at specific parts/buttons on my site. Thus instead of just having a basic 'What's This?' hover I can have one that provides a FAQ about any feature of my site which is then fully integrated into the extended FAQ/Help system.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about UseResponse
UseResponse review by Dhruvam N.
Dhruvam N.

"One of the best I have used. Must try."

What do you like best?

I have been running a retail business and faced problems with clients requests and support. It’s easier 100% to support our clients via tickets rather than emails as we used to do before. As our company is a global retail business we are now using useresponse’s multi – lingual feature which allows me to handle all teams from different language departments in one place. Ticket rules which allows to automate ticket processing is another great feature we used in useresponse. By clicking several buttons to configure ticket rules suitable for my business our support team spend far more less time to process request.

If you are reading this, don't waste your time and use this as soon as possible if you want your business to grow.

What do you dislike?

Personally there was nothing to dislike in this flawless software.

It helps me to save a lot of time on customer support.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

UseResponse review by Emily W.
Emily W.

"Review for UseResponse"

What do you like best?

It helps to organize ideas and share them through UseResponse. The layout is very flexible and the social integration and content analyzing features that they provide for it are at par. I would say it is value for money! Their support is also a big plus, they usually reply within 5 minutes and are always there to help!

What do you dislike?

It can be a little complex to use because there are so many functionalities provided and no proper walk-through for them. Other than that though, I have nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would very highly recommend giving the free version a shot!

To manage my customers and records. I have enjoyed using it because of its flexibility and would choose this over so many more platforms that promise to provide the same thing.

UseResponse review by Internal Consultant in Computer Software
Internal Consultant in Computer Software

"Simple, intuitive helpdesk product backed by a team who are very perceptive and responsive."

What do you like best?

The integrated helpdesk experience with a highly intuitive user interface.

What do you dislike?

Minor tweaks to the interface will allow better utilization of valuable screen space on a 13-inch laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are a customer of the cloud version and my personal feeling is that user experience in the cloud version should be targeted and optimized for small businesses with perhaps less than 20 agents. This is the case as of now and I anticipate that any future progress would be in this direction.

If you have any specific features that are not yet included, my impression is that the UseResponse team will listen to you and will build those features soon enough.

We were trying to make it unnecessary for the students of an educational institute to personally visit the student services office to resolve most of their routine issues.

UseResponse review by Loveday A.
Loveday A.

"UseResponse: All-in-One Help Desk and Customer Support Suite."

What do you like best?

The UseResponse System interface is highly customisable to Our needs, and it’s easier for Our Team to use Its Self-Service Community integration to Gather ideas, Topic Voting, aggregate Problems, Questions, provide support with this great customer feedback software, help desk ticketing system packed in one simple solution.

Other features we loved were:

• Unique feedback system

• Multi – lingual knowledge bases

• Unified Agents interface for all platforms

• Fast customer support and problem-solving

• Several Feedback sources: community portal, embedded widget

What do you dislike?

With the great Feature of UseResponse, there is nothing practical to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you really want to know your Customers very well, understand their opinions, then UseResponse is the Platform to be on.

We were looking at ways to know our Customers very well, understand their opinions, gather their feedbacks and work seamlessly to respond to their needs in a timely manner.

We had tried the traditional tools, cold calling and its likes, but never got the needed satisfaction and boost to Our Business.

After some research, we came across UseResponse and tried the Trial Version, and to our utmost surprise, UseResponse lived up to its Name and reputation as one of the best in the Industry.

UseResponse review by Dmitry M.
Dmitry M.

"Excellent support and powerfool tool for managing customer feedback"

What do you like best?

It is very flexible in terms of collecting ideas from our customers and understanding what customers require to be implemented first of all.

What do you dislike?

Sometime it takes a long time to get features submitted to their ticket system, what is fair enough as their number of clients growing. Administration area is a bit hard to learn to start.

We use UseResponce for managing product ideas building our sport software

UseResponse review by Kapil M.
Kapil M.

"Simply Exceptional Feedback, Knowledge Base, FAQ & Ticketing Solution"

What do you like best?

(1) Host the solution on your server or use the cloud option

(2) Easily configurable to suit your needs

(3) Exceptional support and service by the UseResponse Team using their own tool

(4) Continuously improving the product with the feedback gained

(5) Easy to build a community, get ideas from this community, along with problems faced & accolades.

(6) Integrate your Knowledge base & FAQ with the Ticketing solution

Check it out on www.truedata.in/feedback

What do you dislike?

You can t dislike this continuously improving service cos we post the dislikes on the feedback panel and it gets resolved in the next update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it if you need to build a community and then get ideas from this community.

(1) I have an integrated Feedback solution, Knowledge Base, FAQ & Ticketing solution

(2) I am able to collect lots of ideas from my community to improve the product

(3) Each module talks to the other seamlessly

UseResponse review by User in Semiconductors
User in Semiconductors

"A Great Customer Support Experience at One Place"

What do you like best?

Their support is equally good at technical and business aspects of the different products. Their ticket system is great and so is their team at responding to problems within 24hours. A great User-interface too.

What do you dislike?

Thier website fits perfectly on a 15-inch laptop or maybe a bigger screen but its troublesome on an ipad or tablets. Other than that, there's nothing to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their cloud version's support, user experience and optimization for different products is truly excellent. This is why I would strongly recommend you to use it. Their support isn't just great for your customers, it's awesome for you too.

Great Customer service, excellent ticketing system, Increasing our brand's face value and recognition. User support and helping build our brand's community.

UseResponse review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"UseResponse Community is Great!"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and the responsiveness of the company to support requests and the openess to enhancement suggestions

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything about the product that I dislike I think with time the knowledge base and user base will make information even better and easier to solve without having to go to the support center.

Recommendations to others considering the product

make sure that you understand the full breadth and depth of the product. It is so feature rich and there is always more to come they are constantly improving the product. We are very pleased with everything.

We are using this as our forum and as the basis for building our own software support community. This will become our new self service center and knowledge base. it is allowing us to customize and host everything in a way that is easy to configure and customize.

UseResponse review by User

"Useresponse for our Wishlist"

What do you like best?

The people and support behind the product which is feature rich and mature.

What do you dislike?

Some functionality we wanted hasn't been implemented.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tools for what you need, support is amazing!

To gather client feedback and to know more about their problems.

UseResponse review by Geo L.
Geo L.

"Excellent product & excellent service!"

What do you like best?

UseResponse has been the selected product for our self serve support forum concept. They have delivered with great quality & service, and not to mention with great agility. It is also very cost competitive compared to other vendors.

What do you dislike?

The payment method was a bit of a pain, but this is not just because of UR. It's also a set up in our company. Since UR is a small vendor, they do not have other payment options other than online transaction

Self Serve Support Forum

UseResponse review by Jamyn S.
Jamyn S.

"Easy platform to interact with customers"

What do you like best?

The UseResponse team is quick to work with us to customize their product to our needs.

What do you dislike?

I don't really have any complaints about the product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep the product up to date, as they're always adding new features and fixing bugs.

We are using the UseResponse product to collect requests from customers, and prioritize new features. UseResponse makes it simple for us to collect metrics about their needs, while interacting with our customers.

UseResponse review by Administrator in Computer & Network Security
Administrator in Computer & Network Security

"UseResponse: excellent service with superb customer support"

What do you like best?

UseResponse is simply awesome. I set it up literally in ten minutes and their customer support immediately helped me in tuning up the configuration as soon as I got in touch with them. They replied to me basically 24/7, no matter whether I was based in Europe or in the U.S., they always replied in less than a hour.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Perhaps one thing that they could improve is that they might provide customers with a SSL certificate for custom domains instead of asking the customer to provide them with such certificate

Exactly what we needed: customer support and a service for providing users with an easy way to leave feedbacks and ideas

UseResponse review by Nicolas C.
Nicolas C.

"Better support app found"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use, feature complete and simplefy ticket management for support department

What do you dislike?

Nothing

Management problems of ticketing

UseResponse review by Jens H.
Jens H.

"Best solution for complete support center - all-in-one!!"

What do you like best?

We were looking for a solution for brainstorming sessions and a manual. We have encountered UseResponse. In this application is simply thought of everything. The operation is so simple, our employees have every day enjoyment with the portal

What do you dislike?

Dislike? in this wonderfull product? no noo

One plattform for all feedback channels in one solution!

Learning about UseResponse?

* We monitor all UseResponse reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.