UserIQ

UserIQ

Automated and effective in-app data engine and engagement tool

Work for UserIQ?

Learning about UserIQ?

UserIQ Reviews

Ask UserIQ a Question
Showing 45 UserIQ reviews
UserIQ review by <span>Jeff J.</span>
Jeff J.

"UserIQ - Product Insight and Customer Interaction Tools"

What do you like best?

Being a young startup, we have been so focused on building and iterating our product that we haven't had time or resources to go build a data analytics machine. Because of that, we had limited access to data in regards to user behaviors within our own platform. UserIQ not only gives us access to data, but also has many other tools that we can utilize to engage with our customers -- product tours, tooltips, NPS, surveys, etc. We can segment our customer database, build customer health dashboards, integrate with Salesforce and Slack to provide internal notifications and much more. It's a great tool for both our product team and our customer success team.

What do you dislike?

The software can do so much that it takes a long time to get up and running with enough knowledge to be able to fully utilize the software. Having said that, our CSM was amazing. Super friendly, very helpful and always willing to get on the phone to help walk us through what we were trying to do. They have been very accommodating to helping get us trained and up to speed.

As mentioned before, the problem UserIQ is solving for us is having access to additional data and metrics that help us better understand our accounts. This tool is becoming a powerful resource for several of our teams in a variety of ways.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about UserIQ
UserIQ review by <span>Carrie  K.</span>
Carrie K.

"UserIQ's In-App Messaging + Analytics = Creation of Insights to Craft Delightful User Experiences"

What do you like best?

Feeling empowered!

In the past, our Product Marketing & Customer Success Teams were dependent upon developers to implement tours to orient new users and introduce new features. The tour content would get stale over time. Yet higher priorities for our small software development team somehow always put off making improvements to the new user orientation.

Now using UserIQ, as marketers we can design, implement, measure and continuously tweak the impact of in-app campaigns. This is a much better formula for creating positive user engagement.

What do you dislike?

There are many undocumented buttons and switches in the application that were likely added to solve someone else's problem. You have to ask for help from UserIQ staff to figure out things that should either be more intuitive or at least better documented. That's the bad news.

Here's the good news: UserIQ listens to our expressed needs and proactively responds. The toolkit is typically "good-enough" for creating a desired user experience. And, when there isn't a workaround to achieve a particular goal, within reason, the UserIQ product team updates their software to deliver one. At least that's been my experience so far.

Our challenge is that in order for an organization to realize value using our application, a TEAM must adopt using it, rather than solo users. In the past, we've relied on expensive sales people to drive team engagement during the trials. Now we plan to leverage UserIQ's in-app campaigns to educate, nudge, and sense sentiment during a 30-day trial to drive aha's leading to team adoption and and higher percentage conversion to paid accounts.

What Customer Success solution do you use?

UserIQ review by <span>Jake F.</span>
Jake F.

"User IQ helps us communicate to our evolving user base."

What do you like best?

We initially implemented UserIQ for the purpose of making alerts for our users. This is mostly a notice or endorsement upon login but we wanted a system that would allow us to ramp that up to tours and walkthroughs for existing and new features. UserIQ's different notification options allow us to tailor our messages and tours to the best user experience.

What do you dislike?

I think the UI of the actual visuals that the user interacts with (alerts, tours, etc) could use an upgrade. I would benefit from being able to customize further the looks of the alerts that the user sees, not just the color theme.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pass as much user and account information as possible. This makes it easy right off the bat to be able to segment and target your specific user groups.

As our user base grew, we realized that we needed different kinds of communication to reach out to our users. Dealing with data, we sometimes experience issues that affect all users on a system wide basis. The initial problem was just lacking a way to communicate through our platform. As we integrated, we started to see places where we could utilize other UserIQ functionalities like tours and feature highlights.

UserIQ review by <span>Tim T.</span>
Tim T.

"UserIQ is an enormously effective tool to assist, understand and communicate with your customers"

What do you like best?

I love the simplicity of the platform - it is complex, yet easy to use. It is easy to customize variables so that I can collect meaningful information from my customers. I really benefit from the metrics that come built in as it gives me true insight into what my customer are actually doing in my portal. I regularly get requests for functionality and information that UserIQ can provide without any coding...I have been surprised at just how much it can do. The staff at UserIQ are incredibly helpful and are there to help me with any questions I have. The few issues I have had with UserIQ have been fixed within hours. Almost everything I have requested in the way of a feature has ultimately made its way into the product.

What do you dislike?

The only drawback I see with UserIQ is that it can do so much, or accomplish the same task multiple different ways, that I have to contact them from time to time to figure out the most efficient say to do something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are other companies that have similar products, but UserIQ has proved to be very nimble and able to make changes and improvements at a much faster pace than others.

We have a complex b2b portal and the guides are incredibly helpful in guiding my customers through complex processes. Additionally, I am able to track a tremendous number of metrics to know which customers are going to which parts of the portal and why. The biggest benefit I get is being able to segment my users by almost any metric so that I can customize programs and campaigns for more surgical precision.

UserIQ review by <span>Adam C.</span>
Adam C.

"Great way to see what your customers actually do with your platform"

What do you like best?

Love the ability to provide tours of our platform and to see what our customers are actually using so we can make better product road map decisions

What do you dislike?

It is not that I dislike this, but the platform is really robust and takes time and dedication to learn. But what good platform doesn't?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dedicate adequate resources to make sure you are setup for success. If you don't jump in with two feet on the implementation, it could be painful. The product is AMAZING, but you need to dedicate the time to launch it correctly.

We had absolutely zero visibility into what our clients were using from a product usage perspective and needed to see what they liked most and what they didn't use. UserIQ has solved that issue for us.

UserIQ review by <span>Josh H.</span>
Josh H.

"Flexible and Powerful "

What do you like best?

UserIQ provides focused insight into customer behavior and sentiment, while at the same time serving as a platform for building and delivering targeted in-app announcements, tips, and other messages.

What do you dislike?

At times I wish it was easier to sort through the data in the web interface. Most of what I want to know is there, but it can sometimes be tricky to filter everything down to exactly what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Because UserIQ is so flexible, it will take some up-front work on your part to set the system up in a way that benefits your company. Having someone with a creative, analytical mind will go a long way.

UserIQ is our system for customer health scoring, NPS collection, in-product onboarding, educational marketing, and usage insights - all in one. Since adopting, we've gained confidence in assessing the health of our customers, saved countless hours in reporting, and freed the process of building effective onboarding from the development team.

Learn more about UserIQ

UserIQ Videos

Learning about UserIQ?

* We monitor all UserIQ reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.