Userlike

Userlike is a live chat software that allows your website visitors to connect with your service operators in the moment of greatest need

Work for Userlike?

Learning about Userlike?

Userlike Reviews

Ask Userlike a Question
Showing 191 Userlike reviews
Userlike review by Devon K.
Devon K.

"Quick to integrate and good at what it does"

What do you like best?

Overall UserLike is a great choice to quickly add live chat presence to your website. Changes made to chat widgets propagate automatically so there's no need to change code after you add the widget to your page for the first time.

What do you dislike?

One issue I face with UserLike is there's currently no native way to use it on mobile. Unless you carry around a 8+ inch tablet in your back pocket all day the web interface is cramped and a pain to use. I'd love to see a mobile app from these guys as I'm happy to answer customer questions while out and about. Additionally, I wish there was a way to shorten the login session timeout on the website. Right now it seems like it's around 6 hrs. My lead discovery and customer support tool should require authentication a bit more frequently as it contains very valuable and sometimes personally identifiable information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Userlike is a great solution if you're looking for a standalone chat service. However, it's not made for much else. There are other solutions in the customer presence sphere that offer a similar service, but with a more in-depth CRM+Chat+Analytics integrations of their own design. We're currently combining UserLike with MixPanel and other tools to support our business and it's working well for us. Keep this in mind if you have specific requirements!

We're evaluating UserLike for sales presence and customer support. In testing our users have liked using it very much.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Userlike
Userlike review by Ulf K.
Ulf K.

"I compared and found Userlike most useful for our small company"

What do you like best?

Userlike helped us to setup the right customer support within 30 minutes. We could integrate the chat function without any hassle or problems. The software is easy and intuitive to use, so that we didn't have to invest any resources in training our support team. It was important to me, as we weren't sure at the beginning if we will stick with it or choose another service provider.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see Whatsapp support, but so far there are no companies offering that (August 2017). I would like to send out canned responses if the user wrote two different keywords in one session. For me automated chat support where customer support agent jump in at the right time is the future. 99% of our support questions are always the same, so we would love to answer them directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tested Zopim, Orat.io and now userlike. Userlike provided the best value to us.

We pay a lot for our leads, so we want to convert them. Userlike helps us to increase the conversion rate and our business would not work without live chat support. As we are operating in several Latin American countries we don't want to rent tens of phone numbers and offer phone support. Live Chat is very important to us because we provide a new concept to our customers and most of them want to confirm what they red.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

Userlike review by Rosemary N.
Rosemary N.

"Powerful analytical insight to businesses."

What do you like best?

I specifically am impressed with the level of analytical insight which Userlike provides us pertaining the performance of our help desk support team ,and also important web traffic data like the location of web visitors to our website , referral link , their browser type ,device type etc These insights are used by the product and sales team to improve our app and website and also improve the workings of the help desk support team.

Customer support - Userlike has an effective and standby customer care team who are quick to act as a guide whenever we run into any hurdle ,why using Userlike.

Chatbot- As customers of userlike ,we are able to make use of its chatbot - Chat butler . Chat butler has helped our support team focus on difficult and complex problems faced by our users,while Chat butler gets to handle the easy questions posed by users. Thus winning the support team valuable time to maximize performance. No other situation has Chat butler been more helpful than during weekends ,when the support team is on break .In situations like this , Chat butler guides web visitors to open a ticket.

What do you dislike?

For new support agents introduced to Userlike , it takes a bit of learning to get accustomed to this programs user interface ,as it is not very intuitive ; this has to be improved on. Also Userlike lacks a mobile app. at present and this is a setback for the helpdesk team , as they want to be able to communicate with our web visitors even while on the move across the office space. Our closest get- around solution to this hurdle is to make use of a tablet and this probably does not give you the light weight feeling you get from a mobile phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Userlike is free for the basic plan and that is a good way for support teams to try knowing how much this works for them.

Majorly better sales conversion .Userlike ensures we are able to respond to problems faced by our customers in the process of using our service in real time and on occasions ,when there are no agent available ; we can count on Userlike's chatbot - Butler to guide our users to open a ticket .Ensuring a sales rep. can revert back to them via email or phone .

Userlike review by Ashwin V.
Ashwin V.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

The features and the aesthetics are great and intuitive. Customer Feedback using user like will help the company grow and develop new business models. The introduction of machine learning combined with the usage of user like and its products will help not only our company improve but also improve the industry by catering to the needs of the customer base and retain and grow the customer base. We like the opportunity to add new operators under customer service and have them all under one particular page so that the customer service experience is uniform and can be tweaked at any give point. This also improves the shipping and product efficiency to help improve our industry. Moreover, the chat embed feature with a myriad of chat options such as private and normal help the company interact with the company better. This make the chat also secure and effective.

What do you dislike?

The software is great, would like to see slack and desktop integration. Slack would improve emplyoyee, employee interaction to help with customer interaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. Userlike is a great software tended towards the customer centric industry like our industry.

Small business customer service. Userlike improves customer retention rates by providing insights into what the customer wants, their buying trends and the unseen profit opportunities that may be presented. Use of user like also presents an opportunity to data mine and gather trends and patterns to better improve the customer experience.

Userlike review by Maurício S.
Maurício S.

"A custom experience for my website"

What do you like best?

The possibility to format messages and actions of form, the chat history control and the fact you can customize all messages and a little of interface are awesome. I like the possibility to try it for free and extend the free trial period by answering the feedback form. Unfortunatelly, I cannot say much about the pro account because we are still using the free trial version. I think the possibility to attach a file in chat is a great feature too, because in the specific case of ampr@amprincorporadora.com.br it's very common to send PDF files to customers searching for a specific product information.

What do you dislike?

I live in Brazil and this chat tool is too expensive for my country =( Other thing I dislike is the fact that Userlike don't offer an mobile app, what woul be a great feature for my team. I dislike the limitations for plans, it's great to have a free trial period and the possibility to extend it with a feedback form, but maybe it would be better to have a free plan, with minor limitations. I use the Zendesk with other customers and they have a free plan, wich fits almost every situation for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really easy to setup and admin.

To make better relationships between customers and my company. Integration with CRM is one great feature too. The proactive version of chat extends the capability of my website to make better relationships too.

Userlike review by Eduardo M.
Eduardo M.

"Increased lead conversion"

What do you like best?

Although our website has a "contact us" area, it didn`t receive much attention from our visitors. Immediately after installing Userlink widget, questions and leads started to come in! After testing for a few days, it proved essential for converting more visitors into customers. Definitetly recommend it.

Also, our visitors are much more confortable starting a chat than sending an e-mail or making a call. That is definetly a trend, started by Whatsapp and Facebook.

What do you dislike?

I haven't got enough time to explore all the features, but I miss a feature for receiving messages when I am on a smartphone. Also, it is a bit confusing when switching to admin mode to chat: when in chat mode, I did not find a option to switch back to admin mode, unless I opened a second tab on my browser.

When on mobile, I find that the widget function is not clear for the users. It could have a customizable message, like "Any questions?" in order to generate more engagement from the visitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend it.

I found that many users were accessing my website, but none were asking questions. When we did a more detailed research, we found out that the users weren't finding the service they were looking for or they had additional questions and were leaving the website.

After I installed the Userlike widget, some visitors started asking questions and engaging with the website and, as a result, I increased my conversion rate. And that is essential to many businesses.

Userlike review by Tatyana B.
Tatyana B.

"Very customer friendly chat-tool"

What do you like best?

Userlike is very easy to use. We quickly learnt how to use, implement and maintain the software. All we needed to do is to read the best practices. The features are explained very well. We managed the setup completely independently and started our first chats on our website very soon. The chats work smoothly in practice. We have had very good experiences with it.

What do you dislike?

Userlike is very clearly arranged. We have only one suggestion: the offline messages are a little hidden. If you do not actively check to see if a message has been received, you can quickly miss the latest news. Here, a visual mark on the dashboard or a mark in the "Messages" field might be desirable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In any case, use the macro function. You can send more complex responses very quickly. Therefore, we currently schedule to integrate Userlike into reybex to establish a help chat to our customers. The macro feature is very valuable.

We are software engineers, producing an ERP software for online trading. It is called reybex (www.reybex.com). At the moment, we have set up Userlike on our website to answer questions about the software. Now we work on an integration of Userlike into our software. The advantage is that we can channel support requests directly to trained personnel and to give responses very quickly.

Userlike review by Piergiulio S.
Piergiulio S.

"Userlike is very funny"

What do you like best?

it's easy using for a base use. I like graphic settings and I like that I can change many settings like colors. I like the prize because it's quite cheap. I'd like to try the business profile for a short period but I can't.

I can't say other feedback beacause with free version I can't test the program how I'd want.

What do you dislike?

I have to pay to do almost everything, the free version it's impossible to use. I prefered having italian language, will be better having more languages. The trial version it's not simple to start. I do this questionnaire but i don't know how start the trial month.

Recommendations to others considering the product

sure

to reply to customer's answers. It's very important for us replying to ours customers as soon as possible

Userlike review by Javier S.
Javier S.

"Functional, beautiful and responsive"

What do you like best?

The bes thing about user like is the control panel, it is simple to use and really good desing for newbies.Im selling my online product a lot! and I think it is incredible. When a Hired a team for the support it was easy easy to teach them how to use the platafot , and that is exactly what a enterprise want.. don´t waste time and be as productive as it can be posible.

What do you dislike?

I love everything about this plataform, is the best. The most incredible thing about user like is the catchie feature, when the visitor of your sithe doesnt even take a look at the chat this feature makes them see the chat. I completely love the way Userlike desings all what it has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It very likely to use it but I need the support more

Im selling my online product a lot! and I think it is incredible. What I´m doing is creating a client data base in order to sell a lot. it seems that chats and personalize attention helps so much that right now Im makeing a lot of sell just by using the userlike plataform. When a Hired a team for the support it was easy easy to teach them how to use the platafot , and that is exactly what a enterprise want.. don´t waste time and be as productive as it can be posible. I love everything about this plataform, is the best.

Userlike review by Christina E.
Christina E.

"Tolle Chat-Software!"

What do you like best?

Das Beste an Userlike ist die kinderleichte Einrichtung und Anwendung; man muss sich nicht erst durch unzählige Erklärungen lesen sondern kann direkt loslegen. Falls etwas unklar sein sollte, stehen einem die Userlike-Mitarbeiter jederzeit zur Verfügung und bieten einem den nötigen Support.

Die Chat-Software bringt alle nötigen Features mit sich, die uns eine schnelle & unkomplizierte Kommunikation mit unseren Kunden ermöglichen. Wir waren auf der Suche nach einer Möglichkeit, noch schneller mit unseren Kunden in Kontakt zu treten bzw. die Kundenfragen noch schneller beantworten zu können; das gelingt uns mit Userlike jetzt problemlos.

Wir sind auf jeden Fall total begeistert und können Userlike wärmstens empfehlen!

What do you dislike?

Leider ist die Software für junge Unternehmen bzw. Startups vergleichsweise teuer und die Basis Version nicht ganz ausreichend für unsere Bedürfnisse. Außerdem wäre eine Userlike-App richtig genial um auch mobil Zugriff zum Chatportal zu haben. Ansonsten sind wir allerdings sehr zufrieden mit Userlike.

Wir nutzen Userlike, um unseren Kunden neben dem Service via Telefon & Mail einen weiteren Kommunikationsweg für ihre Fragen zu bieten ohne dass sie sich lange in Warteschleifen oder mit langen Mails herumplagen müssen.

Mithilfe des Chats können wir so in erster Linie kurze Standardfragen in kürzester Zeit beantworten und sparen damit nicht nur uns sondern vor allem auch unseren Kunden jede Menge Zeit.

Userlike review by J. Robert H.
J. Robert H.

"Maybe the best customer chat solution we've seen!"

What do you like best?

Here's the truth... go pull down features lists from any of the "big name" providers who bank on a corporate budget to put a dent in. Then go demo them... that's where you should stop and go signup for Userlike. We have used it for one day and have already ordered Chromebooks for our support reps who work remotely. The app forf Chrome OS makes the Chromebook (in our opinion) the equivalent of a S3 - "self-contained support system".

What do you dislike?

We expected the feature set to be "thin", and were pleasantly surprised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Write a clear plan, and then stop and review this plan whenever a solution seems to be contradictory to your methodology. You may find out that your methodology may be what's inefficient.

Providing support to our web customers who are in the process of customizing a product through our website. It solves that issue, and seems to be scalable to migrate up to handle all support channels.

Userlike review by Oscar B.
Oscar B.

"Best live chat service for a decent price"

What do you like best?

I was searching for chat software for a long time, and I did try several software packages before I discovered Userlike. The Userlike software is working like a charm. The widget is looking good, and it can be customized depending on the website you use the widget. As I use the software in a different language like English, I thought I needed to translate some sentences, but that wasn’t required at all. The software is working great in every language.

All the options you would like in a chat software is available with Userlike. I did find all the possibilities in other software that cost a lot more as Userlike. I pretty like the price quality of this software.

What do you dislike?

I can’t find any negative about this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

good price quality and great support team.

Support and e-commerce for customers.

Userlike review by Tina G.
Tina G.

"Ein wirklich genialer Kundenservice!"

What do you like best?

Ich bin per Zufall auf Userlike gestoßen und weil es ein deutscher Chat-Anbieter ist, war meine Neugierde sehr groß. Die Einrichtung verlief ganz leicht und falls ich doch mal Fragen hatte, konnte ich sofort den Support kontaktieren. Hier hatte man mir sehr kompetent und freundlich weiter geholfen. Des weiteren gefällt mir sehr gut, dass es einen Disclaimer für die Datenschutzerklärung gibt, die dem User vor Beginn eines Chats angezeigt wird. Durch diesen neuen Service kann ich viel leichter mit möglichen Kunden in Kontakt treten. das Tool macht genau das, was es soll und ich bin schlichtweg begeistert. Mein Fazit laut: Absolut empfehlenswert für jeden, der mit seiner Website oder Blog seinen Lesern einen besondern Service bieten möchte. Die Preise sind durchaus human und keines überteuert. Der Chat-Panel ist übersichtlich und einfach zu handhaben.

What do you dislike?

Einzigstes Manko, dass es bislang noch keine App für Userlike gibt. Aber vielleicht bietet die Firma das in naher Zukunft an. Mit einer App könnte man sich auch mobil von unterwegs aus einloggen und noch schneller auf mögliche Anfragen reagieren.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Wer auf der Suche nach einem deutschen LiveChat für seine Website ist, der ist bei Userlike genau richtig! Weil das Unternehmen seinen Sitz in Deutschland hat, und nicht wie viele Anbieter aus den USA , kann man das als deutscher Anwender bedenkenlos einsetzen.

Ich habe einen zeitnahen Kundenservice für meinen Blog gesucht und bin hellauf begeistert! Jetzt können mich mögliche Kunden in spe noch schneller kontaktieren und vor allem brauchen sie keine E-Mails mehr schreiben. Es sei denn, man ist offline.

Userlike review by Jason P.
Jason P.

"Userlike has really helped our customer service department and would recommend to any small business"

What do you like best?

The program and interface is easy to use, set up, and maintain. It allows for ease of access from where ever our staff may be working as we often work remotely. The mobile version has been especially helpful to our overseas clients who can reach us quickly and without needing to parked at a workstation.

What do you dislike?

The only draw back is having to login to delete past chat sessions. It is easy to do, just a little inconvenient at times. Especially if you are on the more budgeted plan where you have to constantly ensure that the resolved chat sessions are canceled to allow the "free" chat locations to become available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this to other companies who are looking to get the most outreach to their clients with out over taxing your current staff.

We were looking to have better access to our online visitors who had questions and didn't want to email or pick up the phone to call. It allowed for fast response and direct answers tot heir questions in a very timely manner. Seeing how we can instantly solve problems that otherwise go unasked, unsolved, or even forgotten, has enabled us to scoop up some otherwise possibly lost revenue. In our industry some of the terminology we use that we consider generic, needs a little explanation to the customer whop is trying to figure out what to order. This allow us to solve those issues in real time.

Userlike review by Nicolas F.
Nicolas F.

"Great Services"

What do you like best?

Automation, quality services and ease of access. Furthermore the pricing is very affordable and the free account an amazing feature. I will definitely share this innovative and affordable service within my network

What do you dislike?

No negative feedback or review up to now. I believe that this service has the potential of being the breakthrough, making a difference both organizationally and financially for the small, medium and large enterprises.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do try.

Political consulting and digital services agency: Blue Strategies International is a political consulting, full-service digital agency. We transform how causes and brands engage their most important people. At Blue Strategies International, we strive to bring on board the best and most creative professionals. Our driving force: engaging people - helping to grow communities, building platforms, and transforming organizations for the digital age.

Blue Strategies International, the leading technology provider for campaigns and organizations, partners with the best businesses to provide the most creative, secure and cutting-edge technology.

No matter what level the race the client is in, Blue Strategies International will guide him to build and lead the most efficient campaign, and meet his principal objective: turning out a winning number of votes for his campaign by/on Election Day.

We aim at achieving a real-time or 24/7 support. Financial benefits increase: +25%.

Userlike review by Christian A.
Christian A.

"GREAT Product for your Website!"

What do you like best?

The option to use this resource for absolutely free. It's a useful feature and you can engage with a whole set of audience that prefers to chat. There are premium options for those with a good budget that can get even better features.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike. It is very simple and easy to use after a few times. There is definitely room for improvement that I believe could excel this company. If there was an app where I could access the chats from my phone, that would bring it to a whole other level.

The ability to engage with guest without having to speak with them. Although phone access is better, we allow customers who don't want to make a call, to still communicate with us via chat. And it is instant, where emails can get lost or people forget to reply. It brings a premier service to your website when you have chat as an option.

Userlike review by John R.
John R.

"Great chat platform with one or two minor glitches"

What do you like best?

The automatic macro pop ups when you start typing are a very quick and efficient method for speedy communications. The overall ease of use and discovery of features for the agents.

What do you dislike?

I find the inability to edit how the macro drop down is organized very frustrating. The ability to better control the interface depending on the size of the agent's screen would be a big improvement. While customer support has always answered our questions well, it can take some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to train your agents well right up front, we found that a brief training with as-you-go continuing ed led to more time spent in the overall training process. Having a trainer walk a new agent through their first several interactions saved time and led to better interactions much more quickly

We offer a real-time support for callers on phone-banking teams so speed is absolutely critical as the people that are requesting our help are on the phone with someone that is likely impatient to get off the phone. Our ability to answer the questions fast enough that they can keep their customer on the phone has helped us reach many more people than we were reaching before Userlike.

Userlike review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"prueba de 5 días de user like"

What do you like best?

El diseño moderno y la UX en general. La posibilidad de personalizar los mensajes. La integración en mi Wordpress ha sido sencilla. Muchas opciones de configuración (aun no he explorado todas las opciones), la posibilidad de lanzar chats en determinados eventos.

What do you dislike?

Que no halla una app mobile con la cual responder los chats en cualquier lugar. Es una limitación tener que estar frente al labtop con el navegador abierto. Somos un pequeño ecommerce, no tenemos operadores, respondemos 24x7 allá donde estamos y ese es una de nuestras ventajas competitivas (la cercanía en el trato y la facilidad para contactarnos)

Por otro lado pensabamos que con User Like podríamos responder los chats con Facebook Messenger desde nuestros móviles, pero tras leerlo detalladamente vemos que no es el caso.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Una app para Android para operadores.

Buscamos un chat para dinamizar nuestro e-commerce y userlike parece una buena opción (necesitamos probarlo un poco más). Usamos en el pasado Tidio Chat con buenos resultados pero tuvimos que desistalarlo por conflictos con otros plugins.

Userlike review by Lais Z.
Lais Z.

"Great support and system, but lacks some functionalities."

What do you like best?

The widget design is great, very easy to configure. Also the Pipedrive add-on works perfectly, making our lives with the CRM a lot easier.

What do you dislike?

When you choose the proactive message, the registration becomes optional, even if you don't want to. Also, you can't see the people currently online; you'll only know some data about the visitors when they decide to start a conversation.

With userlike we have a higher closure rate, which is also faster. We also solve problems with customers faster and can make more of our time.

Userlike review by Markus M.
Markus M.

"Works great"

What do you like best?

We have integrates userlike within a few minutes and it works great.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if there would be an app that sends me a push message if somebody needs something. Having a browser window open all day during work is fine but I would offer my instant replies also at evenings and weekends where I am not in front of my computer.

There is the slack option but I couldn't try it within the free version.

We use it for support on our web platform.

Userlike review by Constantin W.
Constantin W.

"Best live chat tool I've seen so far!"

What do you like best?

We are a Europe-based startup in the e-recruiting space and have been looking for a suitable live chat solution for an extended amount of time. I'm glad we finally found Userlike, since it is based in Germany (solving our data privacy issues), has all the features we need (integration with ticketing systems, adaptable CSS, white label solution, auto-operator-forwarding, etc. etc. etc.) and simply works like a charm.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, the settings page is a bit quirky at first. It doesn't really show you a preview of the widget and if you save your changes, it takes some time until they propagate to the CDN. Also, some features can only be tested when you are already on a premium plan. Apart from that, I can't really think of any major problems we encountered (so far).

As our customer base grew, we simply could not rely on classic communication channels any longer. In an effort to save time and maintain the overview, we decided to introduce a combination of an in-app live chat and a scalable ticketing system. Both are directly connected to our CRM tool and the live chat is also integrated in our sales environment, since we want to use it on our landing page as well. So far, we have not gained enough insights to derive which benefits are the biggest, but I will try to update this review with our learnings as soon as we have enough experience using the new setup.

Userlike review by Jake M.
Jake M.

"Fantastic customer live chat solution!"

What do you like best?

We are a UK based startup that offers cloud-based conveyancing software. After a long period of research into live chat widgets that could be incorporated into our website and software, Userlike provided the greatest range of features at the most affordable price.

Particular strengths of Userlike include its minimal and modern design that can be customised, as well as its user-friendly interface.

As a startup, an extended trial period was offered. The support given to our business is a sign of the fantastic customer service that has been given time and time again.

What do you dislike?

I cannot fault Userlike. The software and the customer service that has been provided has been exceptional.

The instant messaging software enables immediate communication with our clients - a direct dialogue that is far quicker than emailing.

"Feedback"

What do you like best?

Userlike is easy to implement and use and has a great design. We really like the variety of different features and possibilities. They allow us to format and customize our messages individually and therefore connect better with our users.

Also the Userlike-Staff was extremely friendly and always giving support. We really liked the opportunity of trying out userlike beforehand for free.

What do you dislike?

It would be great to be able to test out more features in the free try-out-version to actually check before buying if the tool fulfills all needs of the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, definitely, if you need an effective and easy communication-channel!

With userlike we want to connect with our users in a more direct and fast way than before and improve our customer-relationship.

We are now able to give customized responses to user‘s requests and help them with troubles more quickly. This service makes our overall business more valuable and interesting for customers and therefore gives our company a new boost.

Userlike review by Mathieu B.
Mathieu B.

"Complete and user-friendly professional chat"

What do you like best?

Userlike is a simple but complete professional chat which I use on my merchant website. Easy to install, easy to setup and user-friendly.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately there is no possibility to intercept a chat session to make it your own (with user-rights management).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just try it ! With a try period you could make up your own opinion on Userlike. And I guess it will be positive.

For now we're testing Userlike on our product pages. It helps us to inform our customers on product specifications and to answer their questions. The purpose is to reassure them and lead them to the booking system.

Userlike review by Ron H.
Ron H.

"Simply great! Check their trial and end your odyssey looking for the best live chat solution"

What do you like best?

Userlike won us with its intuitive backend structure and simple handling. Since the company is based i Germany we don't have to worry about data privacy or other issues. Userlike's features cover everything we need and more! Since we run with them we have enhanced our customer support and reduced time per support request.

What do you dislike?

I find that the size of the chat window can't be configured is a pity. Apart from that there is nothing to dislike.

We provide real-time support for our clients having technical concerns or needing guidance through our backend. We are fully convinced that Userlike is a big plus for our product and enriches the service a lot.

Userlike review by Francis Y.
Francis Y.

"Great tool for business who are looking to connect with their clients."

What do you like best?

The simplicity of integration to your website. As software developers ourselves, we appreciate when integration with other websites is simple and the instructions are easy to follow.

What do you dislike?

At times you may experience disconnections. But this is no big deal as we understand connections with XMPP can sometimes be on and off.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool for any size business. Use multiple operators, collect feedback and more.

Our goal is to give our potential clients and easy way to get in touch with us. In this day and age, most people multitask. Instead of calling, they can chat directly with us instead and talk to a human in order to get valuable answers while continuing their work.

Userlike review by Markus M.
Markus M.

"efficient and beautiful"

What do you like best?

Smuk design og æstetisk opsætning. Let overskueligt og behageligt. Som virksomhed har man et stort behov for at nå ud til slut kunden, hurtigt, let og elegant. Der opfylder de behovet til maksimalt tilfredstillelse.

What do you dislike?

Det eneste minus der kan nævnes er at prisen er en smule høj i forhold til andre lignende produkter. Man skal ikke lade sig afskrække, da man hurtigt finder ud af at det er alle pengene værd.

Det hjælper mig med at nå mine relationer med mine kunder hurtigere og effektivt. Kunden kan få svar hurtigt, hvilket er banebrydende for min virksomhed.

Userlike review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Sehr einfache und leicht bedienbare Software"

What do you like best?

Wir sind bei einer Markrecherche auf Userlike gestoßen und waren von der Bedienbarkeit überzeugt. Natürlich war für uns als StartUp auch der Preis ein ausschlaggebender Grund. Die Einrichtung und Installation von Userlike ist super easy und ohne großes einarbeiten zu verstehen.

What do you dislike?

Da wir die Software noch nicht allzu lange nutzen, ist mir noch nichts negatives aufgefallen.

Wir schaffen mit Userlike eine einfacher Möglichkeit der Kundeninteraktion. Wir hatten das Problem, dass wir wenig bis gar keine direkte Kontaktanfragen hatten. Dieses Problem beheben wir mit Userlike, da es den Kunden somit viel einfacher ermöglicht wird mit uns in Kontakt zu treten.

Userlike review by Chamakhe M.
Chamakhe M.

"Userlike was helpdesk with a difference."

What do you like best?

Majorly,I love the analytic feature of userlike the most.It enabled our sales team to follow website visitor behaviour and even trigger messages to website visitors.This little actions proved to be the difference between bad sales conversion and great sales success.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the user interface.It just wasnt attractive at first sight.It also took time to find ones way around the dashboard.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Userlike can help your startup move in the right direction.Once you find your way around the not too attractive user interfece.

Sales conversion really.Without an effective helpdesk program,a lot of customers left the website since they couldnt get instant explanations to their problems.

Userlike review by Piotr M.
Piotr M.

"Good and cheap alternative for livechat"

What do you like best?

It's good software live chat type. I like a lot of integration. We integrate userlike with your Sugar CRM. I like design of chat popup window, browser plugins which inform you about new message & simplicity of integration. I do it myself.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes guys have bad day and then userlike didn't work

Long support respond time

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really nice, simple software for You company. If You have significant traffic on Your shop or website it can help You to convince Your clients

If You have a complicated product, with a lot of solutions, it's imposible to describe all of the elements and details, this chat on Your website hels You to answer for every questiuon, doubt of Your clinets. Sumarazing it's improve Your conversion.

Userlike review by Administrator

"Das beste Chat-Tool zur Kundengewinnung ohne Medienbruch"

What do you like best?

Für zahlreiche Shop- und Content Management Systeme existieren bereits fertige Extensions/ Plugins zur einfachen Integration. Die Anwendung ist weitestgehend selbsterklärend. Die eigentliche User-Interaktion ist ein Highlight. Mit einem Akteur und eingeschränkten Gestaltungsmöglichkeiten (die für uns voll ausreichen) ist das System kostenfrei zu nutzen. Aber auch die kleinste kostenpflichtige Version bietet auf den ersten Blick ein gesundes und faires Preis- / Leistungsverhältnis. Für uns die beste Software auf dem Markt.

What do you dislike?

Da die Integration noch nicht sehr lange zurückliegt und bislang nichts negativ aufgefallen ist, bleibt dieser Teil aus technischer Sicht leer. Allerdings fehlt uns eine Text-Vorlage für die Datenschutzerklärung. Diese sollte von Userlike zur Verfügung gestellt werden.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Dank der schnellen Integration lohnt sich zumindest eine Testphase. Das Tool lässt ich genauso schnell installieren, wie deinstallieren, falls es doch nicht gefällt. In dieser lassen sich auch die Farben individuell anpassen. Wichtig sind bei der Integration die Bestimmungen zum Datenschutz. Ein Hinweis sollte in der entsprechenden Erklärung hinterlegt werden. Hier fehlt uns aktuell eine Vorlage von Userlike für den deutschen Markt. Das ist das einzige Manko aus unserer Sicht.

Unser Shop verfügt zum Teil über erklärungsbedürftige Produkte. Dank des (proaktiven) Chats kommen wir jetzt schneller ins Gespräch - ein Medienbruch bleibt aus.

Userlike review by Tim M.
Tim M.

"Ein absolutes Muss für Online-Marketing"

What do you like best?

Besonders den Chatbot finde ich eine tolle Möglichkeit. Wir haben in der Testphase viele Interessierte akquirieren können, weil sie sich aus Interesse mit dem Bot unterhielten.

What do you dislike?

Es sollte unbedingt eine App dazu entwickelt werden!!!

Wir haben viele Besucher auf unserer Seite, die aber auch wieder ohne Interaktion gehen. Wir möchten gern an dieser Stelle mit einem Chat für eine Konversation sorgen.

Userlike review by Administrator in Food Production
Administrator in Food Production

"Great live chat app"

What do you like best?

Very versatile and easy to work with. Love the Chat Butler function. Added value for our customers.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far (a few days into the trial). Perhaps the only thing is that there is only 1 chat widget in the free version. We have 2 languages, so basically are forced to use the Team plan. But 29EUR still isnt that much per month.

Provides easy access to us for our customers. We hope that we can reduce the number of customers that contact us through phone. Because a chat or email can be saved and we have a backup of every contact moment with that customer. Hopefully it will improve our conversion rate as well.

Userlike review by Rita G.
Rita G.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Userlike is one of the easiest chats to set up and use. I love it!

What do you dislike?

When I first signed up, they had a free account. about 3 days after I signed up, they changed their service so the free account was only a 14 day free trial. Really bummed about that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep the free version. I cannot afford to pay $30 a month and there is only one person using this.

We wanted to set up an online chat service for our library

Userlike review by Sebastian S.
Sebastian S.

"Simple, effective, worth every cent"

What do you like best?

Hi there at userlike,

great to finally find a tool that works for user and support chats. it works right out of the box, is easy to set up and personalize, our visitors love it. keep up that great work.

- easy setup

- super easy integration in WP

- attractive design

What do you dislike?

So far, we did not come across anything we did not like. Maybe some points like the length of the title, but nothing important

Our services may need some explanation, userlike meets this visitors` need by offering a simple way to address our team.

Userlike review by Maxime B.
Maxime B.

"SUPER !"

What do you like best?

Simplicité d'utilisation, design qui s'adapte bien à mon site.

What do you dislike?

Tout est parfait ! Je viens de l'installer donc à voir sur la durée si je suis toujours satisfait de cet outil !

Certains clients quittaient mon site faute de ne pas avoir trouvé la réponse à une question spécifique sur les pages du site. Ces mêmes clients n'ont pas forcément la possibilité ou l'envie d'appeler ou d'écrire un email. Maintenant, ils peuvent directement nous poser leurs questions et c'est du coup, autant de clients que nous gardons.

Userlike review by Francisco L.
Francisco L.

"Easy to use and full of features!"

What do you like best?

I like the easy handling of the software. Very intuitive and took only a few minutes to match the settings to my corporate brand. I also enjoyed fitting the text templates for the widgets in my own words. With that possibility, I am able to transport the philosophy of the company in my words to our clients. What's positive too is the friendly support service.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to edit how the macro drop down is organized can be very frustrating. The ability to better control the interface depending on the size of the agent's screen would be a big improvement. While customer support has always answered our questions well, it can take some time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out for the free trial period! You won't need to look elsewhere after realizing the impact it will make on your business.

Don't need a full-time agent to sit behind a desk just to wait for web chat inquiries. This product lets multiple people get notified on their work station or mobile device when their customer needs attention.

Userlike review by Abiola G.
Abiola G.

"Good software but they need to improve the basics."

What do you like best?

I like the support bot - chat Butler which engages with users when help desk support is offline,and then forwards the information gotten from users via email to the support team whenever they come back online.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the user interface of this software.It just isn't attractive and makes navigation a nightmare.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you get around to understanding this software which usually takes a few days.You begin to reap the outlook this software gives your business.

Userlike greatly reduced the number of lost customers due to help desk agents being offline.Thanks to Chat Butler.

Userlike review by Tobias B.
Tobias B.

"Very Simple API with Good Examples"

What do you like best?

Most definitely the fact that the API supports chatbots and there are already several examples of chatbot programs to help developers get started. One cannot understate the importance of examples in the API!

What do you dislike?

I haven't yet discovered anything that comes to mind for negatives on the software.

My company e-bot7 is working on developing an integration for Userlike and the fact that Userlike provides a very simple API with chatbot support will make development a lot smoother.

Userlike review by VKF R.
VKF R.

"Good Service "

What do you like best?

The best is that you can set up the messages in Greek and not only in english. That you can disable it and enable it when ever you want. Its simple to put in your internetpage.

What do you dislike?

Until yet nothig really! The only thing is that i wish there was an android app so that you could use it through there too!

Until yet nothing really..Were trying to provide as much service to the customer as we can..

Userlike review by Hendrik K.
Hendrik K.

"nice looking, rapid integration, super intuitive - best live chat software"

What do you like best?

What I like best is the easy handling of the software. It is really intuitive and took only a few minutes to match the settings to my corporate identity. I also enjoyed fitting the text templates for the widgets in my own words. With that possibility, I am able to transport the philosophy of the company in my words to our clients. What's positive too is the friendly support service.

What do you dislike?

Generally I have to say that right now I am very happy with Userlike. As an insurance start-up we have more challenges to look for, but with userlike we handled anotherone. There may be just one little thing that is inconvenient for us. I like to establish the whatsapp-communication with my customers, but unfortunately the whatsapp connect feature is just up to the package "corporate" available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it and use the possibility of testing it 14 days for free. That argument also helped me to decide for Userlike.

Our customers can buy insurances on our website, so it is important to make sure that we can help them quickly solving their questions. With the live chat Userlike we are able to be on a really modern way of getting in contact with customers in a rapid way. The main fact is, that we are able to help live: we can interact with our clients in an easy way without barriers. Our benefit: the website users are motivated to ask their questions live time, so the likelihood of a success insurance buy increased.

Userlike review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"Quick and Easy"

What do you like best?

The system was very quick and easy to set up and allows customisation for my site colours. Support team are great too!

What do you dislike?

When I tried to be available on my Mobile, it would log me out when the phone went to sleep

Trialing the system to see if having online chat increases sales. Too early to tell if it helps

Userlike review by Studio A.
Studio A.

"Great"

What do you like best?

Live chat modern and dahsboard also, clear and rich. Work perfectly.

What do you dislike?

For the moment nothing. Just want see little new feature on this live chat maybe it will be added on the future :) as the possibility for us or the client to upload a file/attachement on the chat directly and not a link or screenshot.

For the moment I'm on trial since today so zéro.

Userlike review by Roman B.
Roman B.

"Easy to set up and use"

What do you like best?

I have tested Userlike on a private project and it worked perfectly. I just had to implement the Javascript Code on all pages, setup the chatbox and then I could start chatting with me Website visitors. I even started a survey after each chat. very eays to set up as well.

What do you dislike?

I was happy about nearly everthing. Only the survey features is quite limited.

With this tool I have a very easy approach to ask for feedback.

Userlike review by Naomi T.
Naomi T.

"Packed with great analytical power."

What do you like best?

It is primarily free to use.I particularly love the analytical features of this program,providing our business with data insights into the characteristics of visitors to our website.Such as the number of past visits, source of traffic , device type etc

What do you dislike?

The user interface is poor,and it can be difficult navigating around this program as a first time user.

User like provides my company with detailed insight data about visitors to our website ; enabling us better remodel our website to fit visitors to our website.

Userlike review by Oliver G.
Oliver G.

"Schnelle Implementierung, einfach zu bedienen und super Service"

What do you like best?

Wir wurden super gut beraten bei all unseren Fragen. Die Einbindung in unsere Webseite ging rasend schnell und innerhalb von kürzester Zeit waren wir online. Ein bischen haben wir mit den Einstellungen rumgespielt, das User-Feedback eingebaut und sind nun seit 14 Tagen erfolgreich online und sehr sehr zufrieden.

What do you dislike?

Das Chat-Fenster ist recht groß, ansonsten alles super.

Wir können Kunden schon im frühen Stadium einer Software-Auswahl kontaktieren und den persönlichen Kontakt aufbauen. Das hilft uns extrem weiter.

Userlike review by Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness
Administrator in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Very easy to use and made for the scale"

What do you like best?

Userlike is very easy to use. I was confused between using many other and userlike. But userlike is the one i choose as it fulfilled all my requirements including unlimited chat history, integration with the CRM. Chat agents feel more comfortable with it. You can go for it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such, but they should bring the Android and IOS app APK for the mobile app integration. Also their chat box is little bulky - too big and it take almost 20% of user screen specially if the website is not the full width website.

We had traffic who was not converting and we can know talk to them instantly and solve their queries.

Userlike review by Falk H.
Falk H.

"Really helfpful tool"

What do you like best?

Userlike was really helpful in boosting conversion rates at our websites and brought us closer to our customers. But letzs reallly be honest. i am just writing this review to get an extra month of trial of this cool new and exciting product.

What do you dislike?

That it costs a lot, if you think in terms of user contacts per dollari think after the trial month we will look out for an cost-free alternative,

Conversion rates are higher, barriers of contacts are lowered. Instead of requesting an offer potential customers can just shoot us an question. It also hepled steering the contents on our landing pages.

And our computerguys are on facebook and whatsapp all the time anyway, so why not let them do it professionally?

Userlike review by Henri-Paul B.
Henri-Paul B.

"Un très bon outil, simple à prendre en main"

What do you like best?

Userlike est vraiment une solution très simple pour gérer ses contacts avec les visiteurs de mon site internet. L'interface est simple, le paramétrage également. Je suis nouvel utilisateur et ça fonctionne bien.

What do you dislike?

Je n'ai pas assez d'expérience pour vraiment trouver des choses que je pourrais critiquer sur Userlike...

Recommendations to others considering the product

Userllike est vraiment un outil très simple à utiliser !

Je recherchais une solution pour permettre aux visiteurs de mon site internet d'entrer en contact avec moi très facilement.

Userlike review by William H.
William H.

"Simple and effective product for customer service."

What do you like best?

Ease of integration. The dashboard is clean and with solid UX.

What do you dislike?

Would be great to get two more operators at the "Team" pricing level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a startup, be sure to ask about the 1 year free trial. It's a great deal to take advantage of!

Live chat for our website.

Learning about Userlike?

* We monitor all Userlike reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.