Userlike

Userlike is a live chat software that allows your website visitors to connect with your service operators in the moment of greatest need

Work for Userlike?
Snapengage 2x

Learning about Userlike?

Userlike Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 190 Userlike reviews
Userlike review by <span>Devon K.</span>
Devon K.

Quick to integrate and good at what it does

What do you like best?

Overall UserLike is a great choice to quickly add live chat presence to your website. Changes made to chat widgets propagate automatically so there's no need to change code after you add the widget to your page for the first time.

What do you dislike?

One issue I face with UserLike is there's currently no native way to use it on mobile. Unless you carry around a 8+ inch tablet in your back pocket all day the web interface is cramped and a pain to use. I'd love to see a mobile app from these guys as I'm happy to answer customer questions while out and about. Additionally, I wish there was a way to shorten the login session timeout on the website. Right now it seems like it's around 6 hrs. My lead discovery and customer support tool should require authentication a bit more frequently as it contains very valuable and sometimes personally identifiable information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Userlike is a great solution if you're looking for a standalone chat service. However, it's not made for much else. There are other solutions in the customer presence sphere that offer a similar service, but with a more in-depth CRM+Chat+Analytics integrations of their own design. We're currently combining UserLike with MixPanel and other tools to support our business and it's working well for us. Keep this in mind if you have specific requirements!

We're evaluating UserLike for sales presence and customer support. In testing our users have liked using it very much.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Userlike
Userlike review by <span>Ulf K.</span>
Ulf K.

I compared and found Userlike most useful for our small company

What do you like best?

Userlike helped us to setup the right customer support within 30 minutes. We could integrate the chat function without any hassle or problems. The software is easy and intuitive to use, so that we didn't have to invest any resources in training our support team. It was important to me, as we weren't sure at the beginning if we will stick with it or choose another service provider.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see Whatsapp support, but so far there are no companies offering that (August 2017). I would like to send out canned responses if the user wrote two different keywords in one session. For me automated chat support where customer support agent jump in at the right time is the future. 99% of our support questions are always the same, so we would love to answer them directly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I tested Zopim, Orat.io and now userlike. Userlike provided the best value to us.

We pay a lot for our leads, so we want to convert them. Userlike helps us to increase the conversion rate and our business would not work without live chat support. As we are operating in several Latin American countries we don't want to rent tens of phone numbers and offer phone support. Live Chat is very important to us because we provide a new concept to our customers and most of them want to confirm what they red.

What Live Chat solution do you use?

Userlike review by <span>Ashwin V.</span>
Ashwin V.

Great Software

What do you like best?

The features and the aesthetics are great and intuitive. Customer Feedback using user like will help the company grow and develop new business models. The introduction of machine learning combined with the usage of user like and its products will help not only our company improve but also improve the industry by catering to the needs of the customer base and retain and grow the customer base. We like the opportunity to add new operators under customer service and have them all under one particular page so that the customer service experience is uniform and can be tweaked at any give point. This also improves the shipping and product efficiency to help improve our industry. Moreover, the chat embed feature with a myriad of chat options such as private and normal help the company interact with the company better. This make the chat also secure and effective.

What do you dislike?

The software is great, would like to see slack and desktop integration. Slack would improve emplyoyee, employee interaction to help with customer interaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes. Userlike is a great software tended towards the customer centric industry like our industry.

Small business customer service. Userlike improves customer retention rates by providing insights into what the customer wants, their buying trends and the unseen profit opportunities that may be presented. Use of user like also presents an opportunity to data mine and gather trends and patterns to better improve the customer experience.

Userlike review by <span>Maurício S.</span>
Maurício S.

A custom experience for my website

What do you like best?

The possibility to format messages and actions of form, the chat history control and the fact you can customize all messages and a little of interface are awesome. I like the possibility to try it for free and extend the free trial period by answering the feedback form. Unfortunatelly, I cannot say much about the pro account because we are still using the free trial version. I think the possibility to attach a file in chat is a great feature too, because in the specific case of ampr@amprincorporadora.com.br it's very common to send PDF files to customers searching for a specific product information.

What do you dislike?

I live in Brazil and this chat tool is too expensive for my country =( Other thing I dislike is the fact that Userlike don't offer an mobile app, what woul be a great feature for my team. I dislike the limitations for plans, it's great to have a free trial period and the possibility to extend it with a feedback form, but maybe it would be better to have a free plan, with minor limitations. I use the Zendesk with other customers and they have a free plan, wich fits almost every situation for me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really easy to setup and admin.

To make better relationships between customers and my company. Integration with CRM is one great feature too. The proactive version of chat extends the capability of my website to make better relationships too.

Userlike review by <span>Eduardo M.</span>
Eduardo M.

Increased lead conversion

What do you like best?

Although our website has a "contact us" area, it didn`t receive much attention from our visitors. Immediately after installing Userlink widget, questions and leads started to come in! After testing for a few days, it proved essential for converting more visitors into customers. Definitetly recommend it.

Also, our visitors are much more confortable starting a chat than sending an e-mail or making a call. That is definetly a trend, started by Whatsapp and Facebook.

What do you dislike?

I haven't got enough time to explore all the features, but I miss a feature for receiving messages when I am on a smartphone. Also, it is a bit confusing when switching to admin mode to chat: when in chat mode, I did not find a option to switch back to admin mode, unless I opened a second tab on my browser.

When on mobile, I find that the widget function is not clear for the users. It could have a customizable message, like "Any questions?" in order to generate more engagement from the visitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend it.

I found that many users were accessing my website, but none were asking questions. When we did a more detailed research, we found out that the users weren't finding the service they were looking for or they had additional questions and were leaving the website.

After I installed the Userlike widget, some visitors started asking questions and engaging with the website and, as a result, I increased my conversion rate. And that is essential to many businesses.

Userlike review by <span>Tatyana B.</span>
Tatyana B.

Very customer friendly chat-tool

What do you like best?

Userlike is very easy to use. We quickly learnt how to use, implement and maintain the software. All we needed to do is to read the best practices. The features are explained very well. We managed the setup completely independently and started our first chats on our website very soon. The chats work smoothly in practice. We have had very good experiences with it.

What do you dislike?

Userlike is very clearly arranged. We have only one suggestion: the offline messages are a little hidden. If you do not actively check to see if a message has been received, you can quickly miss the latest news. Here, a visual mark on the dashboard or a mark in the "Messages" field might be desirable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In any case, use the macro function. You can send more complex responses very quickly. Therefore, we currently schedule to integrate Userlike into reybex to establish a help chat to our customers. The macro feature is very valuable.

We are software engineers, producing an ERP software for online trading. It is called reybex (www.reybex.com). At the moment, we have set up Userlike on our website to answer questions about the software. Now we work on an integration of Userlike into our software. The advantage is that we can channel support requests directly to trained personnel and to give responses very quickly.

Learning about Userlike?

* We monitor all Userlike reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.