UserVoice

Customer feedback and customer service tools

Work for UserVoice?
Cloudcherry 2x

Learning about UserVoice?

UserVoice Reviews

Ask UserVoice a Question
Showing 31 UserVoice reviews
UserVoice review by <span>Samantha M.</span>
Samantha M.

Great Interface for providing a ticket service

What do you like best?

UserVoice is very easy to use. All the features are streamlined and there is support always available if needed. I enjoy using this product on a daily basis because it provides value. The dashboard is easy to navigate as well.

What do you dislike?

The only complaint I have is that I don’t care for how it changes the users email address to @uservoice.com. I wish it would leave their actual email address as is. Other than that, this is a great tool!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product. It offers easy interaction with clients needing assistance.

We are able to communicate and answer client needs quickly and efficiently. We are able to assist the user in a timely manner and they are able to connect with us quickly. The users can easily send screen shots or attachments with their messages.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about UserVoice
UserVoice review by <span>Gerry H.</span>
Gerry H.

Test if good for your workflow

What do you like best?

The software does work in the cloud and is available wherever you have a web browser. You can integrate and customize as needed (provided you have developer experience.)

What do you dislike?

No mobile app. No ability to edit a message or note after hitting submit. Having to "create a note or ticket" for it to trigger lookup in integrations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test it and see how it works with your workflow.

I use it as part of my job doing support for our products. It does allow me to see what other users have written to our customers and find a "paper trail." This is helpful when a customer doesn't read their email or if they make a claim that seems out of the ordinary.

What Enterprise Feedback Management solution do you use?

UserVoice review by <span>Johny W.</span>
Johny W.

Good funnel for customer feedback

What do you like best?

Uservoice is a good in-app product to gather user feedback. There are multiple options for how to handle the feedback -- each submission can create a ticket or just feedback. IT's easy to review items and disposition them. Also, the idea portal is pretty good.

What do you dislike?

There can be a lot going on in the interface. I'm still getting used to the new UI. There was so much stuff going in that everything got unruly. Now we are trying to get back on top of it.

Gather user feedback and organize that feedback. We are able to capture suggestions and see what should be pulled into our roadmap

UserVoice review by <span>Jake S.</span>
Jake S.

Great tool for interacting with your customers and getting their ideas

What do you like best?

I love that customers can vote on ideas so that you can get a feel for how many people are actually interested in a given idea. It's also nice that an admin can merge duplicate ideas and pin good ones so that they are more visible to the community. It's also extremely useful for finding customers to work with who are interested in a new feature we're developing. It's also nice that you're able to customize the URL so that customers are not aware that they are on a different service and it lends to the continuity of the user's experience.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was an easier way to merge duplicates rather than having to do each individual one manually by hand.

We are solving the need to hear our client's voice in the development process.

UserVoice review by <span>Kayla H.</span>
Kayla H.

Easy to use, use daily.

What do you like best?

The ease of use and the appearance of the software. It is easy to navigate and operate. Use this software everyday for work and the fun feature of keeping track of your replies, quick replies and kudos is a fun competition at work but also to see where you stand with answering tickets in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular. Occasionally the paragraphs can offset or get jumbled when copying them from Notes into Message. It is an easy fix once in Messages, but would prefer for it not to happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have never had an issue with UserVoice while working with it. I know other coworkers have mentioned better equivalents that have a few more added features. But UserVoice gets the job done for me!

Working in the Support department of a company, this is our go-to to keep in touch with our clients.

UserVoice review by <span>Ryan H.</span>
Ryan H.

Great way to collect and analyze customer feedback

What do you like best?

We're very happy with UV. We've used it for over 4 years to collect feedback from our users about what they like and don't like about our product. Users find it accessible, and it is a great way to remain engaged with them. UV is smart about proactively asking users about their tastes and preferences and the data we get really helps us understand where trends are.

What do you dislike?

We've never adopted UV's ticketing system for customer support. It didn't have the power we were looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Your ideas forum won't help you if users can't find it. Optimize your app's user experience to promote idea feedback in order to make sure you capture their feedback.

We wanted to get feedback from customers and let customers "collaborate" publicly amongst themselves by voting on other users' feedback. That feedback has always been a big part of our roadmap planning.

Learning about UserVoice?

* We monitor all UserVoice reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.