What do you like best?
- As I am rendering using Vray (for 3dsStudioMax) for most than 8 years, I have to say I quite love everything about it .
- Newer versions with RT are very useful and really fast using a good graphic card .
- Vray it's the most advanced software in the industry for rendering, It has complex materials / Camaera/Lights
I like that is a plugin integrated in the 3d software , so it's not necessary to export the files .
- Great compatibility between 3dsmax Materials and Vray Materials .
- Multiple types of light: Spheriphical / Dome / Planar / Circular
- Vray CarPaint - Avdanced materials for Automotive industry - Very easy to customize and obtain outstanding results.
What do you dislike?
- The Rendering Settings interface is not too easy for a begginer.
- Vray Rt crashes quite often.
- Vray Rt is still missing some compatibility tweaks , as long you can easily get some errors compared to normal version.
- Compared to the older versions, they are making Vray more complicated, and I don't think all interface changes are necessary.
Recommendations to others considering the product
- If someone want to learn rendering, Vray would be my first option.
- If someone is looking for a the most advanced tool for rendering , that is also compatible with a lot of 3d softwares like Maya/Max/Cinema4d/Sketchup etc - Vray is the answer
- Highly required in industry.
- The most proffesional choice
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
- Automotive / Product / Architectural Rendering
- Deliver Professional - High Realistical Renderings