V12 Data

Showing 43 V12 Data reviews
V12 Data review by <span>Jonathan H.</span>
Jonathan H.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Gives you access to expanded email markets

What do you like best?

Launchpad makes it easy to track your simple banner ads and email marketing in one place. Having access to email markets by demographics is key to helping get your message out to untouched addresses. This really helped us with expanding from our organic list. Support is friendly and ready to help.

What do you dislike?

Platform has a few glitches and inconsistencies throughout. Sometimes upload don't work. Banner ads drop images. Suppression lists fail to upload. Support is always ready to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time getting your templates ready - reuse them. Spend time defining what markets you will target and use the reports to send physical mailers.

Trying to increase our meetings with potential clients. Few appointments but have realized increased web traffic and few seminar attendees.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about V12 Data
V12 Data review by <span>Julie C.</span>
Julie C.
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

Good end-to-end email marketing solution

What do you like best?

The fact that you get data, emailing, and reporting in one place for both B2B and B2C is great for our marketing clients. It's easy for them to understand, moreso than talking about lists, email solutions, and results tracking separately. That can be overwhelming to a client who is new to this.

What do you dislike?

We haven't seen quite the level of success we'd like to from our Launchpad campaigns yet, but we are still learning the best ways to structure our campaigns and target our data. For the low cost, we feel that a small amount of experimentation and trial and error is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Focus some extra time and effort on the strategy around your campaign. Really narrow down your target demographics/firmographics. Make sure you have strong creative that focuses on a single action. Then be sure that your landing page is optimized to convert quickly and cleanly.

Lead generation and customer acquisition are top issues for us and for our clients. It's great to have a complete solution to be able to recommend and put into action.

What Data Management Platform (DMP) solution do you use?

V12 Data review by <span>Layla I.</span>
Layla I.

Intuitive, smart, clear, helpful, insightful

What do you like best?

Our v12 partners and the Launchpad platform have truly been a pleasure to work with. I know our campaigns are in great hands when I work with v12. The expertise, insight, and dedication of Kym Vance and Amie Berta are second to none. I know have the support from our v12 Account and Operations Team needed to build strategy and execute an email campaign. I have received great assistance and knowledge from everyone at v12 in learning this amazing and easy-to-use email application. Excited to see what's next!

What do you dislike?

There are a couple error messages I get occasionally, but nothing that the LP Team can't handle. I always receive prompt and educated responses from everyone on the team.

Email management and reporting all in one place! I have learned a lot through this program, and I am managing all email campaigns for my company's clients.

V12 Data review by <span>Ruben L.</span>
Ruben L.

LaunchPad - A Great Start with room to grow

What do you like best?

The fact that it's a self service portal is a huge customer benefit. Sometimes I work weird hours so it's great to be able to log in to the system in the evening and still make progress on a job or campaign.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are still pretty limited and the pricing I've seen thus far is geared towards end user mailers and not the trade. I tried to perform a match and append with emails to a file and it was a bit cumbersome, and then it automatically appended all emails at that postal address on my file. I wasn't given the option to append 1/per, period. I ended up paying for a file that we could not and never did use. It was not a good first impression. V12 could be a powerful platform for pro users, much like what other providers have including Alvion/Acxiom, AccuData, Anchor, CAS, CIS, etc etc. The match and append on emails was something I thought could be handy for sure. Anyways, I'm guessing it wasn't made with someone like me in mind, and for that reason I've been using other sites. Not to mention the pricing was higher for sure, but I figured if I could run it myself in the middle of the night I'd pay more, especially in a pinch.

I was trying to match and append emails, 1/per address to a clients consumer file. Never really benefited, I actually lost money trying to use the system.

V12 Data review by User in Marketing and Advertising
Invitation from G2 Crowd on behalf of the vendor

We were early adopters of V12 and have appreciated the service they provided along the way.

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and I like having both email and postal data in one place.

What do you dislike?

There are times I need additional data selections that are not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend they consider the platform for prospect emails. It has everything you need to get started. With the email templates you can easily build your own emails and have them appear exactly like you want.

You can upload HTML if you do not want to build it within the system. This works well for us when we are deploying an email on someone's behave.

Once you have deployed the email you can see who has opened and clicked and follow up with a mail piece to those who have shown some interest in your message.

Being able to target your audience is very easy within the platform.

We use the platform to run counts in order to give our clients estimates and set proper expectations.

The ability to send prospect emails and follow up with postal.

V12 Data review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

Has it's ups and downs

What do you like best?

*I like that it auto calculates as you are selecting items.

*Suppression is MUCH easier than other vendor's systems.

*I love that I can define the age I'm looking for instead of their being brackets I have to keep to.

What do you dislike?

*Some of the flow that other vendors have in their systems just aren't there in Launchpad. I'd say that Acxiom's, Mailinglistsxpress', and Experian's are MUCH more user friendly.

*A huge annoyance is that in many cases you have to run multiple counts because you don't have an "or" selection. For example, "children's age". If I want to run households with children that are aged 0-9. I have to do a 0-3 count, a 4-6 count, and a 7-9 count.

*Ordering screen needs a place to put a PO number

*Maybe it's just me, but the copying from count to count doesn't work properly. When I copy from a count, I'm intending on changing it a bit to get a different count. When I hit copy, it just duplicates the count and doesn't give me the option to change it.

So far, we've only ordered a handful of lists from V12 for our clients. We haven't received any complaints, which is obviously great, but we also haven't had anyone coming back asking for us to use v12 again either.

Learning about V12 Data?

* We monitor all V12 Data reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.