V12 Data

Learning about V12 Data?

V12 Data Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 43 V12 Data reviews
V12 Data review by Jonathan H.
Jonathan H.

"Gives you access to expanded email markets"

What do you like best?

Launchpad makes it easy to track your simple banner ads and email marketing in one place. Having access to email markets by demographics is key to helping get your message out to untouched addresses. This really helped us with expanding from our organic list. Support is friendly and ready to help.

What do you dislike?

Platform has a few glitches and inconsistencies throughout. Sometimes upload don't work. Banner ads drop images. Suppression lists fail to upload. Support is always ready to help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Spend time getting your templates ready - reuse them. Spend time defining what markets you will target and use the reports to send physical mailers.

Trying to increase our meetings with potential clients. Few appointments but have realized increased web traffic and few seminar attendees.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about V12 Data
V12 Data review by Julie C.
Julie C.

"Good end-to-end email marketing solution"

What do you like best?

The fact that you get data, emailing, and reporting in one place for both B2B and B2C is great for our marketing clients. It's easy for them to understand, moreso than talking about lists, email solutions, and results tracking separately. That can be overwhelming to a client who is new to this.

What do you dislike?

We haven't seen quite the level of success we'd like to from our Launchpad campaigns yet, but we are still learning the best ways to structure our campaigns and target our data. For the low cost, we feel that a small amount of experimentation and trial and error is worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Focus some extra time and effort on the strategy around your campaign. Really narrow down your target demographics/firmographics. Make sure you have strong creative that focuses on a single action. Then be sure that your landing page is optimized to convert quickly and cleanly.

Lead generation and customer acquisition are top issues for us and for our clients. It's great to have a complete solution to be able to recommend and put into action.

What Data Management Platform (DMP) solution do you use?

V12 Data review by Layla I.
Layla I.

"Intuitive, smart, clear, helpful, insightful"

What do you like best?

Our v12 partners and the Launchpad platform have truly been a pleasure to work with. I know our campaigns are in great hands when I work with v12. The expertise, insight, and dedication of Kym Vance and Amie Berta are second to none. I know have the support from our v12 Account and Operations Team needed to build strategy and execute an email campaign. I have received great assistance and knowledge from everyone at v12 in learning this amazing and easy-to-use email application. Excited to see what's next!

What do you dislike?

There are a couple error messages I get occasionally, but nothing that the LP Team can't handle. I always receive prompt and educated responses from everyone on the team.

Email management and reporting all in one place! I have learned a lot through this program, and I am managing all email campaigns for my company's clients.

V12 Data review by Ruben L.
Ruben L.

"LaunchPad - A Great Start with room to grow"

What do you like best?

The fact that it's a self service portal is a huge customer benefit. Sometimes I work weird hours so it's great to be able to log in to the system in the evening and still make progress on a job or campaign.

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are still pretty limited and the pricing I've seen thus far is geared towards end user mailers and not the trade. I tried to perform a match and append with emails to a file and it was a bit cumbersome, and then it automatically appended all emails at that postal address on my file. I wasn't given the option to append 1/per, period. I ended up paying for a file that we could not and never did use. It was not a good first impression. V12 could be a powerful platform for pro users, much like what other providers have including Alvion/Acxiom, AccuData, Anchor, CAS, CIS, etc etc. The match and append on emails was something I thought could be handy for sure. Anyways, I'm guessing it wasn't made with someone like me in mind, and for that reason I've been using other sites. Not to mention the pricing was higher for sure, but I figured if I could run it myself in the middle of the night I'd pay more, especially in a pinch.

I was trying to match and append emails, 1/per address to a clients consumer file. Never really benefited, I actually lost money trying to use the system.

V12 Data review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"We were early adopters of V12 and have appreciated the service they provided along the way."

What do you like best?

The platform is easy to use and I like having both email and postal data in one place.

What do you dislike?

There are times I need additional data selections that are not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend they consider the platform for prospect emails. It has everything you need to get started. With the email templates you can easily build your own emails and have them appear exactly like you want.

You can upload HTML if you do not want to build it within the system. This works well for us when we are deploying an email on someone's behave.

Once you have deployed the email you can see who has opened and clicked and follow up with a mail piece to those who have shown some interest in your message.

Being able to target your audience is very easy within the platform.

We use the platform to run counts in order to give our clients estimates and set proper expectations.

The ability to send prospect emails and follow up with postal.

V12 Data review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Has it's ups and downs"

What do you like best?

*I like that it auto calculates as you are selecting items.

*Suppression is MUCH easier than other vendor's systems.

*I love that I can define the age I'm looking for instead of their being brackets I have to keep to.

What do you dislike?

*Some of the flow that other vendors have in their systems just aren't there in Launchpad. I'd say that Acxiom's, Mailinglistsxpress', and Experian's are MUCH more user friendly.

*A huge annoyance is that in many cases you have to run multiple counts because you don't have an "or" selection. For example, "children's age". If I want to run households with children that are aged 0-9. I have to do a 0-3 count, a 4-6 count, and a 7-9 count.

*Ordering screen needs a place to put a PO number

*Maybe it's just me, but the copying from count to count doesn't work properly. When I copy from a count, I'm intending on changing it a bit to get a different count. When I hit copy, it just duplicates the count and doesn't give me the option to change it.

So far, we've only ordered a handful of lists from V12 for our clients. We haven't received any complaints, which is obviously great, but we also haven't had anyone coming back asking for us to use v12 again either.

V12 Data review by Kelley B.
Kelley B.

"Launchpad was the answer to our unique needs"

What do you like best?

V12 was willing to work with our company to create a customized solution that was specific to our unique needs. They listened and delivered. The onboarding training was very in depth and helped to show what our capabilities are. They have a great support center that is helpful and quick. Everyone one we have come into contact with has been impressive and provided outstanding service!

What do you dislike?

At times, the system is slow or unresponsive due to a glitch -- however, by the time we have reported it, they are already in the process of getting it corrected, and our down time is minimal.

Our goal is to market in a multi-channel environment to emphasize our message. We have dipped our toe into the world of email and will be taking bigger steps in the coming year. The main benefit we have realized so far is full control over our mailing lists. We are able to manipulate them as needed, and it saves time to be able to handle this aspect on our own, in-house.

V12 Data review by Stephen R.
Stephen R.

"This tool has greatly improved the way our company does business"

What do you like best?

New UI has vastly improved the ease of use for our seasonal staff. It has cut down on the training time that I will have to conduct personally. The addition of a detailed FAQ/Whitepaper section has made it so I won't have to design internal platform training material myself.

What do you dislike?

Administrator function is not very powerful. I've had to contact their tech support for very minor issues that I, as the administrator, should be able to do through the platform.

Knowing how people spend their money is a better way to model behavior at a lower cost than conducting millions of opinion robo-calls.

V12 Data review by Bj G.
Bj G.

"Our company has been using v12 Lanuchpad for over 2 years."

What do you like best?

Clean, accurate prospect data. Easy to use platform.

What do you dislike?

Count reports are always produced at the zip code level. Which makes large nationwide counts clumsy and difficult to use. I don't like your survey grading system.

I have told you what I don't like about the platform, in a very accurate and succinct sentence. And you want more words, just to have more words?

Recommendations to others considering the product

For consumer data, both postal and email, it's a good fit.

Quick reliable source of prospect emails.

V12 Data review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Email and Lead Management Perfection!"

What do you like best?

Launchpad's support specialists are really helpful! They (Deirdre!) took the time to explain and work with me on my campaign. The site is really pretty and easy to use. I love all the demographic options as well. Overall its a great product and they have a great team.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could select the amount of leads within the zip codes instead of just deleting the zip code itself. It would also be great to know the percentage of leads I received within each zip code.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

The business problem of not having a place to source leads for our campaigns! So many options for our clients to better target their market.

V12 Data review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Solid Platform for Email Prospecting"

What do you like best?

Our main use is the advanced audience profile, which allows you to take a CRM list and find other high-indexing segments across the internet, similar to a look-a-like model but more detailed.

What do you dislike?

We don't utilize display campaigns here, as the interface isn't built to be a true DSP with decisioning power. V12's data is solid but the buying portion isn't there.

My agency works to automate digital media buying for national, regional and local companies. Launchpad allows us to improve reach by identifying targeted audience segments to better prospect new users for very niche campaigns, like franchise development. Some of these segments turn out to be top performers for these campagins.

V12 Data review by JoAnn A.
JoAnn A.

"Launchpad is an excellent business solution for direct marketers."

What do you like best?

This is a totally user-friendly program. There was hardly any training required by our staff. It is a perfect solution for testing by small clients because of no minimum requirements. The flexibility in making selections (and the variety of very targeted selections) add great value to what we can offer our clients. Another important point is how we can switch back and forth between email and postal lists at the same time with great ease. The professionalism and expertise of the people with whom I work make Launchpad my go-to source for our postal and email needs for this type of data.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike but it would be good if we have an API for analytics, which would be an advantage to our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test, test, test! You will be happy you did.

I especially needed a source for email and postal records with very targeted selections for regional mailers. Before Launchpad I wasn't able to find enough quality names for this group of marketers. Now I have been able to solve this problem with good quality postal and email names.

V12 Data review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"V12 Launchpad"

What do you like best?

They system is very user friendly. It's organized and simple to understand. I also like the variety of demographic options. It really gives us an edge for serving our customers. The customer service has always been above and beyond. I appreciate their friendly and knowledgeable staff and quick turnaround time.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to pull carrier route counts myself. Currently I have to request them. However they have a very fast turnaround so it hasn't really been an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Launchpad.

The biggest benefit I have found is there are so many different reports we can pull to meet the needs of our customers. For example I recently used a list under hobbies/lifestyles for wine drinkers. The customer used the list to invite people to an informational insurance seminar. They served wine and hors devours.

V12 Data review by iMark S.
iMark S.

"Great People. Fantastic Product. Excellent Customer Service."

What do you like best?

The turnkey LaunchPad platform has been a dream service. It makes my life easier and makes me look good every single day. Unlike many other technologies, the learning curve was relatively easy. And the customer support is unsurpassed.

The people I work with at Launchpad (Chris Demartine, Allen Mangel) are always there to provide deep industry expertise and advice.

In many ways, the LaunchPad experience has spoiled me. It would be great if all technology solutions were as good as LaunchPad, but I know that's only a pipe dream.

What do you dislike?

Right now, I simply cannot list anything negative

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a turnkey, multi-channel lead generation service—from purchasing lists to delivering mail, email, display and more, take a LaunchPad test drive today.

Multi-Channel Lead Generation. Their turnkey solution is, by far the best that I've experienced.

V12 Data review by Matt A.
Matt A.

"An easy way to target specific demographics outside of your current contacts and leads"

What do you like best?

Easy to choose your demographics and targeting based on customer analysis and send targeted emails to those people.

What do you dislike?

Most of the results and returns are based on the matchback analysis. We did not see these same results in Google Analytics on a monthly basis to include in reporting in the way we typically track ROI and performance metrics.

Educating customers about the products being offered based on their interests and demographics. We had a good idea of our customer profile and wanted to grow awareness among those demographics.

V12 Data review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Email Marketing Partners"

What do you like best?

The Launchpad system is user friendly, cross browser and OS compatible.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more tools to incorporate custom email launches. Such as custom URL upload, more detailed reporting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Launchpad team is there to help you. They have done a great job working with me as they continue to advance Launchpad.

My clients problems are my problems. There are some strong benefits to a quick and easy to use email platform, that makes it easy to use and launch.

V12 Data review by Administrator in Plastics
Administrator in Plastics

"I am somewhat satisfied with V12. I especially like the way they data match email and postal records"

What do you like best?

Data matching of email and postal records. It makes it easy to follow and email blast with a direct mail piece to people that show some interest.

What do you dislike?

Not as easy to use as I would like. Seems like I am forced to repeat design steps often because I click on a wrong button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. Have a designer on hand for email design.

Marketing to existing and new prospects. Sales leads have come in from these efforts.

V12 Data review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Not recommended"

What do you like best?

Insight into improving campaigns and willingness to brainstorm.

What do you dislike?

We no longer work with them. In a nutshell, we had found the response results using Launchpad were lower than the two other providers we had been testing. That point, plus the system issues we continuously communicated are the main reasons for no longer working with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Test before committing - system improvements needed.

None. Need to proceed with other vendor.

V12 Data review by Michelle F.
Michelle F.

"V12 Launchpad"

What do you like best?

The customer service was knowledgeable and fast to respond. Most of the applications for which I needed it were very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

There were some features not yet available which made the process slow. For example, when appending email records, there is no option to Nth the records to receive the exact amount that you needed.

Email append and blasts. Cost effective methods, faster turnaround.

V12 Data review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Simple yet powerful user interface"

What do you like best?

The site is very easy to use. It allows us to order the exact lists we need in a very timely manner. The online support has also been wonderful.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to upload multiple key-coded polygons at one time and have the purchased data include the keycodes.

Ability to quickly provide our customers with exact information they need

V12 Data review by User in Retail
User in Retail

"Great product & support"

What do you like best?

The ease of use the platform provides. I can definitely see a time where I hope to have all of my marketing run through Launchpad. The time and cost savings would be huge. The support staff is incredibly dedicated and often goes above and beyond in their efforts to make the experience as smooth as possible. As far as the data: it delivers on quality AND quantity.

What do you dislike?

The Launchpad products seems to be improving on a regular basis. Most of the features I sought after are either already implemented, or on their way. Some of the methods I require for list building are currently offline solutions - I would love to see some of these become available to me.

There was no significant issue before I started using Launchpad. The value of this product becomes obvious once you see it. V12 Group and Launchpad provide ease of use, without compromising powerful tools that every marketer should have.

V12 Data review by User in Automotive
User in Automotive

"Amazing Results with Launchpad"

What do you like best?

Launchpad is an intuitive easy to use marketing automation platform that has enabled my company’s auto sales to increase indefinitely. The automotive and consumer databases are essential to finding new prospects. We use the clones application to find customers across the state that look just like our current best customers. From there, we use those prospects to solicit to via the email and direct mail applications. The platform is really simple to navigate, and the time it takes to download lists/schedule campaigns is minuscule compared to our older manual methods we used. If we do run into issues, the help and support team (which is located in the US) reports back to us instantaneously to assist with our needs.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to really complain about.. The only thing that would be awesome would be if the company could utilize CRM data more freely within the platform.

Recommendations to others considering the product

utilize CRM data more freely within the platform

Streamline marketing processes for better prospecting of consumers. We've seen an increase in customer response via email marketing that we haven't had before.

V12 Data review by User in Internet

"Needs a re-worked UI."

What do you like best?

Having a database to sort through and send to was a nice feature.

What do you dislike?

The user interface for LaunchPad is very clumsy. It is unlike any user interface I have seen and not the least bit intuitive. It seems it was designed by someone who was completely isolated from the real world.

I was trying to reach potential customers. The results were not good so I did not switch to become a paying customer and we are currently using another service provider.

V12 Data review by Consultant in Design
Consultant in Design

"We have been using it for enewsletters"

What do you like best?

The staff seems really eager to help us and tailor Launchpad to our needs.

What do you dislike?

I haven't used the program enough to have something I don't like

E-newsletters, sending out notifications to our members. It has helped us be more organized and efficient.

V12 Data review by Nathan V.
Nathan V.

"A great tool for list generating"

What do you like best?

I've found Launchpad extremely useful in generating direct mail lists. The interface is very easy to use and the lists are generated almost instantly.

What do you dislike?

The nice thing about V12 is that they are very receptive to feedback. If I ever think something is missing, I can talk to my rep about it and chances are, they already have a solution in the works. I do not have any glaring issues with Launchpad that are not being addressed.

In my line of work , I need an easy to use and fast method for getting mailing lists. I've noticed that no matter what my clients asks for, Launchpad has a way to generate that list.

V12 Data review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Launchpad use by Database Marketing Company"

What do you like best?

The depth of variables available for selecting prospects is tremendous.

What do you dislike?

The learning curve on navigating the system is a little steep, but mostly because it has so many features (which is a good thing).

Finding good leads for our clients.

V12 Data review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Awesome product, awesome company"

What do you like best?

The support staff is very down to earth, and they seem to take pride in ensuring that you are left with a clear direction. The tools they provide have not only help me accomplish a great deal, but they huge are time savers. I can find new prospects by location that share many characteristics of my current customers – in fifteen minutes! Launchpad even has the ability to append up to around 300 data segments to the lists they provide. I have not done so, but you can even add this data to your own customer list

What do you dislike?

So far so good! The setup process had a couple of hiccups, but the support team for Launchpad was very quick and responsive in getting us past them.

I am new to marketing automation, and V12 Group’s offering is unique to everything else I have seen. The data they provide is the differentiator here. The need is simple: acquire new customers. I never thought that the solution would be this easy

V12 Data review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"Review"

What do you like best?

I like the price. I guess I can't expect very much considering how cheap it is to use

What do you dislike?

The lists are not very good. We got only 3 opens for an email that went out to thousands of people.

The menu is not intuitive either - its really hard to find "my stuff"

I'm trying to send emails to lists- but I think its kind of shady. I'm trying to udnerstand if its even legal

V12 Data review by Scott B.
Scott B.

"Launchpad Review from a user perspective"

What do you like best?

An innovative product that takes a bunch of complex marketing process and makes them all see simple. The is the best way to sum up this product. The customer service is a huge value add and should definitely be considered as part of the overall experience

What do you dislike?

Nothing up to this point. Will update in the future if something major comes up.

Growing your customer base cannot get any easier than this. Email in Launchpad is user friendly and packed with features. The B2B database is impressive and allows me to deliver targeted emails based on segments like company size and specific titles. The guys at V12 even provide input on my email content to help deliverability. Features reporting are also valuable.

"Great tool!!"

What do you like best?

Pretty easy to use. I like how in depth you can get when running counts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the display of the demographics, etc. isn't too intuitive.

Great for quick counts to give to clients.

V12 Data review by Andrew K.
Andrew K.

"Acquisition made easy"

What do you like best?

There are so many ways to slice and dice your lists and the super intuitive UI makes it easy to use, save and download your lists/campaigns.

What do you dislike?

So far, I don't have any complaints. The support group is only an email away and they are very responsive.

We use Launchpad specifically for customer acquisition across several verticals for our clients. We've seen great results in our prospecting email campaigns and direct mail programs, and our clients are very pleased. We'll be expanding our clients' reach across display very soon, and I'm eager to get started.

V12 Data review by Shawn D.
Shawn D.

"Powerful!"

What do you like best?

I love being able to login, and complete my project from start to finish in minutes. I also really like the live update feature when adding/manipulating criteria.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I can think of, is how quickly the system logs you out. While I'm multi-tasking, it would be nice NOT to have to re-input login credentials each time.

Email, postal, and e-postal campaigns.

"Launchpad Review"

What do you like best?

Affordable for email marketing....................

What do you dislike?

Sometimes counts seem like they don't match up

Easy to append email addresses, and like the ease of uploading HTML for a client's email campaign

V12 Data review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Email Marketing Manager"

What do you like best?

List segmentation criteria

Suppression list feature

What do you dislike?

Deliverability to the inbox

Sender's domain name

Expanding the email list to a broader target than just the customer's

V12 Data review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"Easiest tool I've ever used"

What do you like best?

As a small business owner, I wear many hats. Marketing is a priority, but time is not abundant, so being able to choose and get a mailing list in just a few minutes is valuable to me. The support team is tremendous in making recommendations and even helping us get started with trying email.

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything I dislike about the system. It's continually improving and some of the features I'd had on my wish list have been added.

I'm able to reach new customers and build my brand without breaking the bank. Being able to try new channels with guidance is ideal for someone like me.

V12 Data review by User in Accounting
User in Accounting

"Excellent innovation in marketing!"

What do you like best?

V12 Group knows customer service. They just “get it.” They are quick to provide support whether it be a simple question, or a troubleshooting matter. I am never given the feeling that I am inconveniencing their support team. It also doesn’t hurt that their Launchpad platform is very easy to use, as well as powerful!

What do you dislike?

Nothing but a good experience so far. There seems to always be enhancements to the platform.

The strength of the acquisition data. The ability to acquire new customers in a variety of ways (in one platform) has been eye opening, and I have yet to even tap into a full cross-channel strategy. I am looking forward to further success with Launchpad!

V12 Data review by Daniel C.
Daniel C.

"LaunchPad is an intuitive and revolution piece of Direct Marketing Software."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to manage a campaign in a non-linear way as I am always changing creative and lists after the fact.

What do you dislike?

I wish we would be able to more easily manage the accounts that reside under ours without logging out and then back in.

We are solving the issue of merging the automotive print and digital distribution industries. LaunchPad has been pivotal in allow us to do so.

V12 Data review by Kirby W.
Kirby W.

"Ideal Partners For All of My List Needs!"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can send over a confusing request for a list, and they will know exactly what I am looking for. They are industry leaders and definately know their business.

What do you dislike?

Havent experienced anything I "Disliked"

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it!

I support divisions of reps who provide leads for small & medium business owners. Without the V12 Group I would be missing a huge piece of the pie when discussing advertising needs.

V12 Data review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Exceptional Service and Expertise"

What do you like best?

V12 has the best customer service and support staff. We have been working with them for almost 2 years now and no matter how crazy of an idea or request that we can come up with they always deliver! The expertise they have in any business vertical has been invaluable for us and our clients!

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike about V12.

We are a traditional marketing and advertising agency and as we begin to integrate more technology into our portfolio V12 knowledge and developmental expertise has helped up expand our product line and do what we do best, Create!

V12 Data review by Tom F.
Tom F.

"Buying Mailing Lists"

What do you like best?

they (V12 Group) are so responsive. Whenever I call them for a count request it gets done the SAME day!

What do you dislike?

nothing. Never had a bad experience with them.

how precise and targetted their mailing lists are. Any market Im selling, they have appropriate lists.

V12 Data review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Best cloud based email service within Direct Marketing space"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Superior product support through Kym Vance

What do you dislike?

No product flaws. V12 has been very open allowing us access to the Alpha version.

Tune in audience development; event patrons; Direct Response product buyers

V12 Data review by Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Project Manager"

What do you like best?

The platform has been great for managing all our email campaigns from small business to large corporations. This is a very powerfull tool and a great advantage for our clients.

What do you dislike?

I ccan't keep up the pace with all my orders ::)

Sucess in email aqusiiton as a whole product, industry trends, and great results.

V12 Data review by User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
User in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Provides an excellent product"

What do you like best?

Without much experience in marketing i was able to create a campaign fairly quickly. I also enjoyed the simplicity of the software. The support team was exceptional when creating more complicated campaigns.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about Launchpad

Search Marketing and Marketing Automation

Learning about V12 Data?

* We monitor all V12 Data reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.