V2 Cloud WorkSpaces

V2 Cloud WorkSpaces is a multi-user desktop environment designed to allow employees and colleagues to work online remotely, share files and applications and collaborate together under the same system.

Work for V2 Cloud WorkSpaces?

Learning about V2 Cloud WorkSpaces?

V2 Cloud WorkSpaces Reviews

Ask V2 Cloud WorkSpaces a Question
Showing 5 V2 Cloud WorkSpaces reviews
V2 Cloud WorkSpaces review by <span>Nathan W.</span>
Nathan W.
Validated Review
What do you like best?

I was able to setup a virtual desktop running windows 10 with multiple logins for my team spread across 2 continents in less than 5 minutes. The technical support team was there to help me and my team with on-boarding assistance immediately and throughout the 6 months I have been using the service. As my computing needs grew, I was able to upgrade the memory and computational capacity by clicking a button and the transition was executed in less than in a day when it came to faster processor and instantly when it came to more storage. I have total control over my users login/access capabilities and am able to audit their usage of the virtual machine. My data is secured behind a professional firewall and backed up in multiple locations.

What do you dislike?

There was one instance when the data center hosting my server was knocked out by a power outage in Paris and I lost access to the server for more than 2 hours. I was told this was the only instance of an outage of this type in the 3+ years since the servers had been hosted in that data center. I wish there was a way for me to have a mirror of my virtual machine in a different data center so I can access it even during disruptions. My data was backed up elsewhere but I'd like to have redundancy in usage on an INSTANT basis as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a fast and user friendly way to move your operations to a cloud-based computer, this is the company to work with.

I am able to cost-effectively provide a powerful computer for a dispersed workforce to use even though they are spread across the globe.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about V2 Cloud WorkSpaces
V2 Cloud WorkSpaces review by <span>Damian S.</span>
Damian S.

Excellent "Ready To Go" RDS Solution

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Solution is almost instant, turn-key and ready to run in just a few minutes. Unlike AWS you do not have to perform all the engineering required to have a working user-ready server. There are also many advanced features that the V2 support team can implement on the back-end if needed.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I dislike. I would like to see more data centers is different parts of the county available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't take my word, setup an account and give it a try. You can be up an running for less than $20 to start. If you have questions, contact support via their web chat. They are eager to offer their platinum level of support!

Click here to setup an account: https://v2cloud.com/?referrer=0db1cd5f792cf3541b5c0b83e62b374cXfgeheBiPdh14YFILnr0jLYWz1SQc2Kr

We have been able to provide our small business customers with an enterprise grade cloud solution to better protect their business and ensure their productivity.

0 of 0 found this helpful.

What Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) solution do you use?

V2 Cloud WorkSpaces review by Administrator in Computer Software

V2 Cloud users since 2016

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Ease of initial setup, use, and maintenance. We have 3 work-spaces with V2 Cloud.

What do you dislike?

I have no issues. Even if something happens to our workspace, their support is great and our downtime is minimal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We have been V2 users since 2016. We have 3 work-spaces with V2 Cloud, which we are using for our different daily tasks.

V2 Cloud team makes it easy to manage our work-spaces using Dashboard. It easy to be able to add a remote user that can run a specific application. We use it for our software evaluation.

I really like their “Action” button, makes it is easy to download RDP file for the remote connection and perform various other tasks. Their support is great and our downtime is minimum, almost non-existent.

I would highly recommend using V2 Cloud WorkSpaces.

We are a software company and use one of our work-spaces to test our ongoing development. We use a second work-space to allow our new and potential customers evaluating our software. As well as our partners to test API calls.

V2 Cloud WorkSpaces review by User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
User in Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great Experience

Validated Review
What do you like best?

I love how easy and reliable this is to use!!

What do you dislike?

I honestly can't think of one.This has solved our problem and the support is awesome!!

Small company that out grew our server. This was about the same cost of replacing ours.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
V2 Cloud WorkSpaces review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

Great experience

Validated Review
What do you like best?

Easy to use, maintain and support. Excellent customer service.

What do you dislike?

Not sure, probably they could have larger server plans

Setting up virtual server for an APP

0 of 0 found this helpful.

Learning about V2 Cloud WorkSpaces?

* We monitor all V2 Cloud WorkSpaces reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.