Vagaro

Vagaro.com is a website that allows users to find salons and spa in their local area and make appointment online with them.

Work for Vagaro?
Phorestsalonsoftware 2x

Learning about Vagaro?

Vagaro Reviews

Ask Vagaro a Question
Showing 8 Vagaro reviews
Vagaro review by <span>Alyn C.</span>
Alyn C.

Nice and easy scheduler for our massage therapist

What do you like best?

I enjoy the different colors on this scheduling system. I think that it's pretty easy to see your appointments and to look at your customers. You can jump to certain dates very easily and you can block out days. You can also check who is in today which can be useful for quick information.

What do you dislike?

I really do not enjoy the days at top where it goes +1, so on and so forth. I feel there are many better ways of doing this. They system is slow, and there are some extra features that are not really needed that kind of get in the way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think if you do have many people on the same scheduling system, this could be very helpful to you. Especially if you want reports and lists right at your fingertips.

Since we are online receptionists who schedule for this massage therapist, it is nice to have blocked out times, the different colors for the different therapists/massages, and be able to skip through dates to make sure we minimize errors and have the best and quickest scheduling times.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vagaro
Vagaro review by <span>Samantha L.</span>
Samantha L.

Gets the job done for a reasonable price

What do you like best?

I like that Vagaro is easy to use on desk top, mobile and tablet. I bounce between all three throughout the day with seamless transition. The fact that it's web based is huge since I can check in from home or while I'm on the go. Automated reminders and confirmations also make my life so much easier!

What do you dislike?

The checkout process can be a bit cumbersome, In a fast-paced environment with check outs in close succession, I could see this being a problem. The biggest annoyance for me here is the requirement to enter what type of credit card the customer used. I know it seems small, but having one more thing you need to specify at check out can be a pain. Also the requirement to say what type of customer it is (returning, new, etc) should be an option, not a requirement. For me, as a one-woman show, it still works for what I need. In a busy salon with multiple service providers all checking out at the same desk, these little things could really slow down the check out process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For the price point, Vagaro really does have a great selection of features and capabilities. Both the business app and the customer app are pretty intuitive and easy to use. Some features (memberships, online sales, etc) are only available through if you sign up for their merchant services, and they charge a monthly fee to sync with Quickbooks. Not deal breakers, but definitely things to take into consideration.

Since I'm in business for myself and do not have a front desk staff, Vagaro's automated confirmations and reminders are invaluable to me. I love that I''m able to modify the messages that accompany these automated emails/texts and the frequency in which they are sent.

What Spa Management solution do you use?

Vagaro review by <span>Katie P.</span>
Katie P.

Clean, simple scheduling for your salon!

What do you like best?

Ease of scheduling a client, and the tag that you can assign that client (like if they’re new, returning, referral, etc).

What do you dislike?

Nothing; it’s the best salon software I’ve used. I have used five other companies, and all of them I had something to gripe about; I’m shocked I don’t have anything negative to say about Vagaro — it’s been a great switch!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it — you will not regret it! It changed my life when it comes to booking clients and keeping the salon organized.

We’ve been solving the issue of time management. Vagaro has such a clean interface, that it makes our lives much easier, and quicker so that we can spend more time behind the chair than in front of the computer.

Vagaro review by User in Alternative Medicine
User in Alternative Medicine

If only they would add soap notes...and other things....

What do you like best?

I love the ability to customize my service options and have the ability to host an online store.

What do you dislike?

I wish Vagaro had a better time clock, scheduling for non-service providers, SOAP notes, and a better online storefront.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a more comprehensive system, look into something like MindBody. I haven't made the switch because it's a ton of work and I keep holding out hope that they will implement the features I need.

I am able to access the schedule the 24/7 and I was able to drop one additional service I was paying for (an online store). I have enjoyed having a cloud-based system that is constantly being updated.

Vagaro review by <span>carolina s.</span>
carolina s.

its a ok program with some bugs

What do you like best?

I only use it for appointment scheduling and marketing email . I don't use it as Payment processing.

I like that it sends txt and email reminder to client of their appointments

What do you dislike?

it often goes down during business hours and there is no back up

Recommendations to others considering the product

its ok not the best

scheduling client, sending promotion emails

Vagaro review by <span>Cariann S.</span>
Cariann S.

Reliable & Affordable

What do you like best?

Easy to customize services and schedule.

What do you dislike?

There’s really nothing that I dislike. It’s reliable, customizable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very reliable software with little down time.

Having an online scheduler allows me to be able to spend more time with clients instead of on the phone, playing phone tag, trying to get clients scheduled.

Learning about Vagaro?

* We monitor all Vagaro reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.