Valentina

3.5

Paradigma Software makes the visual db & reports manager Valentina Studio Pro, Valentina DB and object-relational Valentina Server.

Work for Valentina?

Learning about Valentina?

Valentina Reviews

Ask Valentina a Question
Showing 2 Valentina reviews
Valentina review by Alvaro I.
Alvaro I.

"A good tool but It could be better"

What do you like best?

You can use Valentina Studio with other Databases like SQLite , PostgreSQL and MySQL. I haven't use the database for a production environment before mostly because there isn't too much information like with PostgreSQL or MySQL. The Studio is a good tool though

What do you dislike?

Lack of information and support, if you have an error (and trust me, you will) you will probably abandon this product.

I would say you will mostly use it for tasting proposed since you have a free environment that will help you to built a Proof of concept easy. But once you, past that phase you will probably will want to go to another place.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Valentina
Valentina review by David G.
David G.

"Really the best for a PostgreSQL"

What do you like best?

The view of the databases and it's tables.

What do you dislike?

Not be able to restore a compressed dump.

Database queries, function creation, easy data edition.

What Object-Oriented Databases solution do you use?

Learning about Valentina?

* We monitor all Valentina reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.