VanillaSoft

VanillaSoft

VanillaSoft is a powerful, cloud-based sales management software designed for outbound call centers and inside sales teams. This solution combines the best of Sales CRM, lead management and telemarketing software into one, easy-to-use solution.

Work for VanillaSoft?

Learning about VanillaSoft?

VanillaSoft Reviews

Ask VanillaSoft a Question
Showing 58 VanillaSoft reviews
VanillaSoft review by Michael K.
Michael K.

"Fantastic product! A must buy!"

What do you like best?

The in-house VoIP increased my calls per day drastically, and I cannot think of doing my job without this service. Another great service is the ease at which one can import and export data to and from VanillaSoft.

What do you dislike?

There are various other extraneous services that I do not require for my job. I am sure they are useful to other customers, but since I am a department of one I do not need to assign call campaigns to other users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a way to reach customers more efficiently, look no further.

VanillaSoft allows me to spend less time dialing phone numbers and more time talking to accounts. With this service I can reach more customers and thus create more business for TAG on the front end. The result codes also allow me to better analyse the results of my campaigns. These improved results allow TAG to change our business strategy in order to accommodate the actual needs of our customers more effectively.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VanillaSoft
VanillaSoft review by Melissa A.
Melissa A.

"Appointment Setting CRM that does it all!"

What do you like best?

The incredible functionality and extreme level of configuration options available. I have a highly customized system that I have perfected over time to meet the needs of my staff and clients simultaneously. Additionally support staff are highly responsive and more helpful than any other SaaS provider I have used. Unlimited Projects, and amazingly simple ability to copy projects and data between projects. Appointment setting for multiple external agents / clients and calendar sync with Google.

What do you dislike?

Certain menus require scrolling and will not jump to the options that start with a letter you type, while others will. This is a minor frustration granted, but remembering which will work and which won't is bothersome especially when you have HUNDREDS of options. (External Agent Calendars/Emails) Lack of support for copied basic formatting (bold italic underline) options in emails and scripting pasted from common files like Google Doc's or Word. WYSIWYG editors are basic and simple things can be recreated to an extent but better support for copied formats would be preferable to an upgraded editor.

V.S. is the main system we work from we use it to market and set appointments for our clients. The flexible reporting, dashboard access and login hour tracking is essential in our job tracking / client billing. The built in timezone calculations sounds basic but helps immensely when scheduling appointments for clients who market nationwide.

What Sales Performance Management solution do you use?

VanillaSoft review by Natosha W.
Natosha W.

"Great, Versatile Product"

What do you like best?

We were in the market for a new calling software for our higher-education phonathon. There are three major contenders in the field, but none of them fit what we were looking for - something where we could control our screens, build specific call routes, and even manipulate data on a daily basis. We took a chance when looking into a sales-based software and haven't been disappointed as it has fit almost every need we were looking for.

What do you dislike?

Since it isn't higher-ed based, there are some options I would like to see available specific to my field. (I cannot see how many prospects will become available at certain times of the day, for example.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use full advantage of the features - I'm still learning everything that VanillaSoft can do, but I have been continually amazed that there are always easier ways to do things I'd been doing before.

We are able to readily manipulate our data and customize fields on the whim. Before, that was a huge undertaking and would take a lot of manual hours. Now, it usually only takes a few minutes, saving us a huge amount of overhead.

VanillaSoft review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Exactly What We Needed"

What do you like best?

It was important to us to have a platform that supported outbound calling. Some CRM platforms are really overkill for what we needed and are very time consuming to use; Vanillasoft is designed for volume calls.

What we like best is the ability to customize for each project, and easily manage results. We like that we can get in and out of a record with a minimal amount of clicks and page views. That was a very important feature for us, minimize the time does it take to enter in a result and update a record, Vanillasoft took the least amount of time compared to everything we evaluated.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything we find particularly difficult or that we "dislike."

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a platform that helps your team vs. a system that adds extra work and time to use. It is perfect for Biz Dev teams that need to build relationships. Because it doesn't have a lot of CRM type of features that are not necessary for Biz Dev efforts, it enabled the team to use it effectively and we have a very high "correct" adoption of the platform.

The problem of an agile platform that supports calling and doesn't have a lot of complexity to update and work through records.

VanillaSoft review by Cynthia S.
Cynthia S.

"Good Tool for Agency"

What do you like best?

Main reasons we chose VanillaSoft is because we can manage lead generation campaigns multiple clients with just one instance of the application (don't need a subscription for each client) and agents can easily switch between client campaigns throughout the day. We also like that VanillaSoft includes a dialer, and we can control how it dials at the campaign level, using either auto dial or click to call.

What do you dislike?

If it integrated with our time clock, that would be beautiful. We're also in the process of moving away from the VoIP provider they partner with because of service levels and other telephony support issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're a call center, I advise you use Ring Central as the VoIP provider even though it may require more custom integration.

We provide phone outreach on behalf of many different clients. Our agents can make anywhere from 150 - 200 calls each day and work on 3 different clients throughout the day and week. Results of each campaign and of the agents is easy to monitor, including a variety of KPIs plus easy access to call recordings. Plus our clients love that we're able to share our contact history and notes from all the calls we've made on their behalf. They also really like the lead notification feature which allow our agents to send leads to them immediately via email.

VanillaSoft review by Robyn S.
Robyn S.

"VanillaSoft is the CRM You Would Invent if You Could!"

What do you like best?

VanillaSoft is the perfect CRM for B2B lead generation, allowing a view of both the company, and all of its contacts simultaneously, which gives our reps the tools they need to be extremely productive. The software is intuitive, so new reps need only about 5 minutes of training to get started using the CRM.

What do you dislike?

VanillaSoft could improve on reporting and on some of its integrations, but I give them credit as compared to Salesforce.com, VanillaSoft has kept its focus on the one thing that matters most --- ease of use for rep productivity in dialing/emailing and handling inbound leads,, whereas Salesforce.com tries to do a lot of things --- none of them well, and every bit of Salesforce.com must be customized to an organization. By comparison, VanillaSoft is ready to go with very little effort and training.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try VanillaSoft before trying any other CRM for inside sales or lead generation. You will invest a few hours in setting-up your processes and training your staff --- and then you'll be on your way. I have done many implementations of CRMs, and VanillaSoft has the absolute best features for B2B calling.

We use VanillaSoft for outbound B2B calling, and have found it to keep our reps focused and productive.

VanillaSoft review by Janene B.
Janene B.

"Fantastic easy to use platform"

What do you like best?

I have used several different crm's and lead management programs. Vanilla soft is by far the best I have found. It is really easy to use and easy to customize for your business. It allows me to run reports with just a couple of clicks. But the call routing is by far the best benefit we have found as it is very beneficial to our clients as well. Being an admin user has made my life much easier as well. Very easy to make quick changes, save, and move on. I would highly recommend Vanilla Soft to everyone I know.

What do you dislike?

Quite often I need to leave a note on a prospect record and do not want to terminate the record. It would be awesome if there was an easy way to be able to do that. Say maybe type the note and hit save, or something along those lines. You can do it on the backend, but it is time consuming that way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this product. It literally does everything that I need to track prospecting.

Call routing is a benefit we use to actually close deals with our clients. Because we are able to generate an informational email to prospects on behalf of our clients and then are able to set a date for that record to come back into the front of rotating is key for us and our clients. Also it automatically rotates the record to the front when the prospect has opened the email. Also being able to have extensive information on the home screen for our callers saves time as well.

VanillaSoft review by <span ue="safe-name" data-safe-name-id="b5b35eee-60d6-4bc9-b7d6-b59b8f5e7d77">Jake T.</span>
Jake T.
" itemprop="name" />

"Solid, inexpensive phonathon software"

What do you like best?

VanillaSoft is easy to configure, easy to get data in and out of, and fairly simple to use. If you can read, you can be up and running with a telephone campaign within a week without paying a third party vendor for consulting or other nonsense.

What do you dislike?

The reporting interface is REALLY clunky to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for a cheap and easy to way get a phone campaign up and running, VS provides a pretty simple software.

We use VanillaSoft to drive our alumni phonathon campaigns. For the price, we were able to end our contract with an outside vendor, use VanillaSoft AND hire another staff member.

VanillaSoft review by Administrator

"Vanilla Soft has made company productivity and lead management much easier"

What do you like best?

- Easy importing of contacts

- lead routing

- The ability to auto dial and quickly make it through leads.

- Result codes make data easy to manage

What do you dislike?

Vanilla Soft has a Voice drop feature that does not work for cell phones when leaving messages. This is probably the one of the biggest time savers when it comes to leaving messages. We no longer use this feature because of its inconsistency. Vanilla Soft has no fix as of yet.

Vanilla Soft does not have the ability to receive incoming emails to leads this would be my number one feature add.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are setting this up your self . You will have to do a lot of reading to wrap your head around this product. Huge learning curve.

- Productivity has gone way up.

- it provides ultra tight lead management

VanillaSoft review by Jenna B.
Jenna B.

"Vanilla Soft is a great way to keep it simple."

What do you like best?

The best thing about Vanilla Soft is how easily you can create templates to send mass emails. You can also have your calls monitored and the software is able to pick which leads you should call first.

What do you dislike?

It is somewhat difficult to learn how to navigate through the software but after playing around with it for a few days you should get the hang of how to do all of the things that Vanilla Soft is capable of doing for your business.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a newer company that not a lot of people know about yet. Since that is the case, getting in touch with their support team is easier, but it also takes time once you are in touch. Like I said, the software can be difficult to use at first, but once you play around with it you will be navigating it easily in no time. If you have a business where you need to reach out to a lot of customers with a generic email that gets the point across then this is the product for you!

The easiest problem that has been solved is the fact that mass emails have become a breeze. This way you only have to thoroughly check through one email, and then that email can be seen by so many different viewers. We are also able to screen calls much more easily and place important customers straight to the top of our list of calls received.

VanillaSoft review by Valie R.
Valie R.

"Love the product, Love the company"

What do you like best?

Offers the features that enable a small company to compete with larger competitors. I can provide best in class service to my Fortune 100 clients - marketing teams love what we can do and the feedback to enable them to continuously sharpen their focus.

What do you dislike?

Not really dislike, but would like a mobile app so I can address issues when I am not in my office or at my desktop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Company is very responsive - I have had issues outside the box - customer support has been great to point me in the right direction so I can continue to be responsive to my clients.

I can give clients real time feedback to campaigns which enables them to address issues real time. Clients love what we can provide and our responsiveness to help marketing teams meet their demand generation/lead generation goals.

VanillaSoft review by Brittany L.
Brittany L.

"Okay software for calling without major insights"

What do you like best?

The dialer is easy to use so callers are more productive than with other software. I also love the ability to easily create and view reports. Additionally, VS gives you a quick and easy view of what callers are doing at that moment. So this is great for remote managers.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you get quantity over quality for dials because of the lack of insights provided by VanillaSoft. Other programs provide much more prospect information but dials are also slower, so it's a give and take. I think there is a happy medium between the lack of info easily viewed in VanillaSoft vs the excessive info viewed with other software.

Also, the dashboards are incredibly slow to pull up. This needs to be fixed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider how integrated you want your outbound calling to be. If you need a simple software that allows you to make quick and easy dials, view success and challenges your callers are facing and review the health of your lists, this is for you. If you need something more detailed, this may not be the right product.

VanillaSoft is a program that allows you to upload, dial into and document call outcomes. You can easily pull reports on lists to gain insight into the health of the lists.

VanillaSoft review by Andrei B.
Andrei B.

"Our experience with Vanillasoft"

What do you like best?

The Classic interface is very convenient and works fast

What do you dislike?

1. Technical support is not asking me should they close the ticket or not.

2. We have business hours by New Zealand time and if I call to Vanillasoft to get phone support I can talk only to a non-technical person. It takes long time to spell name, e-mail etc. Better solution could be just ask for the ticket number as there is all personal information and issue history in it. That will save time.

We can dial the and manage our leads. As well as have reports on leads processed.

VanillaSoft review by Brian B.
Brian B.

"Lead management made easy"

What do you like best?

Before using a CRM for our business, we would print our leads and call stacks of paper leads, leaving our notes on the lead card. VanillaSoft eliminates the need for paper that and has increase our conversion by 20%.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the "window popup" that comes up each time a call back is routed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Is not software that will complicate the sales process. Give Support a chance to walk you through it and you will never look back

Efficiency is supreme. No wasted time thinking about what needs to be done, VanillaSoft does that part for you.

VanillaSoft review by Sarah V.
Sarah V.

"Efficient and Useful"

What do you like best?

Makes phonathon a much smoother, faster, more efficient and user-friendly operation for callers and potential donors. Lovely customer service team and an adaptive and pretty intuitive space.

What do you dislike?

Wish there was more included in the base rate and that result code buttons would automatically send templated e-mails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Helps with ROI significantly. Great way to organize phonathon callers. WYSIWYG. User-friendly and GREAT customer service! Love the ability to re-segment lists in the software. Great flexibility with coding by list.

Higher ROI in phonathon and better conversion of leads and prospects into donors.

VanillaSoft review by Ellice F.
Ellice F.

"VanillaSoft Fast & Customizable CRM"

What do you like best?

Our University has specific needs for our Phonathon, and VanillaSoft is super easy to customize for our specific needs. I also appreciate the support at VanillaSoft - they are incredibly helpful and timely and efficient.

What do you dislike?

There are very small details about VanillaSoft that we have issues with. Our main CRM on campus doesn't automatically communicate with VanillaSoft, so the daily data refresh is a manual process. I would also really love to see our routing queue in its entirety.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider VanillaSoft - their support is fantastic. We've met with some very high individuals within the program who listened to our want list, and have started looking into those updates for other clients as well as for us.

We are solving false data. The benefits overall are numerous.

VanillaSoft review by Connie E.
Connie E.

"VanillaSoft"

What do you like best?

VanillaSoft is very user friendly and is perfect for my small business. Their tech support is amazing and always willing to help me out, even when the error was on my part.

What do you dislike?

So far anything I have not cared for, they have help me resolve.

I am able to manage several projects at a time with several agents. I can see who is dialing and on which project. I love the system records ever call. This is great for my clients and for training.

VanillaSoft review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Vanillasoft works well for us"

What do you like best?

Ease of configuring auto-updates and auto web-leads keeps our info up to date and allows us to reach our interested lead very quickly.

What do you dislike?

If you can't use their phone system (we would if we could and may be attempting to switch soon), configuring auto-dialing limits you to IE. Chrome does not support TAPI integration.

We use just about every feature VS offers and have seen so many benefits over the last 10 years that it's difficult to list all of the benefits we have experienced.

VanillaSoft review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Good value overall for what we pay for"

What do you like best?

There is a lot of flexibility within the vanilla soft platform, from using there built in emailing and text messaging to managing sales reps phone extensions. Coupling that with there partner connect me voice for local touch dialing, call routing and inbound call handling it has made our reps more productive.

What do you dislike?

The admin interface is a bit daunting for a standard manager with little technical expertise.

Cant blacklist calling specific states instean have to use a workaround with setting call times outside of normal dialing times..

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup and administration can be a pain if you do not have a well thought out plan.

We needed a cheap effective lead CRM. VS gave us this with many other additions

VanillaSoft review by User

"Most valuable tool to the success of my business"

What do you like best?

VanillaSoft is a platform that allows me to obtain maximum efficiency when it comes to executing crucial daily tasks, and contacting clients and prospecting for future business. One of my favorite elements of using VS is that I have the ability to hit multiple points of contact in a very short period of time; I can now do in about 20 seconds what used to take me 5 to 7 minutes. Not only am I able to contact 4 to 5 times the amount of leads than in the past, but this software also keeps me incredibly organized and minimizes the amount of time I have to put into creating and maintaining a schedule. I love VanillaSoft, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking to grow their business. The versatility of how it can be set up makes this a great fit for any business. Truly an incredible value.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly say that in my 18 months of experience using VanillaSoft, I have not come across anything that I dislike. At first there were a few kinks in the way I had my system set up, but that was merely user error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simply put, if anyone is looking to grow their business, VanillaSoft is the right tool for the job.

Like I mentioned previously, VanillaSoft has been crucial to increasing my efficiency and maintaining a schedule. I've come to realize that this software would be beneficial to more than just those in my industry (insurance), but anyone who's business revolves around managing multiple accounts, customers / clients, etc.

VanillaSoft review by Jim B.
Jim B.

"Everything promised is delivered"

What do you like best?

I like being able to contact prospects via phone calls, text, email, voicemail drop, result driven email and texts. I also like the customer service.

What do you dislike?

I wish they would implement DKIM. I believe it would improve our email deliverability

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software to do prospecting. That's essentially what we do with it, and it works great.

Our appointments are up over 60% YOY using VanillaSoft. A very profitable improvement.

VanillaSoft review by Janet K.
Janet K.

"We love VanillaSoft!"

What do you like best?

This is an easy to use way of staying in contact with all of your accounts. Our entire team uses and is very satisfied with the system.

What do you dislike?

There are not many dislikes. Sometimes the system is slow, usually because of maintenance issue, but overall, it's very rare and the VanillaSoft team addresses the problem immediately.

We have to schedule calls to our accounts, this system keeps accurate track of all appointments.

VanillaSoft review by Doug M.
Doug M.

"Productivity at its best"

What do you like best?

Vanillasoft has been a game changer for managing leads from www.insurancequotes2day.com. We have been able to customize vanillasoft so that we never miss following up with our leads. There is also a drip campaign that we have not used with other CRMS that works well to convert those sleeper leads.

What do you dislike?

We use the text feature a lot with prospects. I would like to see the text feature to add sending attachments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give their 30 day trial a shot.

lead management. We never lose track of our leads because you must apply a result code to move to the next prospect.

VanillaSoft review by Chrystal H.
Chrystal H.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

The platform itself is super easy to use. It definitely make the sales guys move faster in their day to day. The pricing is simple, straight forward. You can add on and remove bundles on you own.

What do you dislike?

There's also a lot of room for added features which would make this my favourite CRM ever. A few more integrations are still missing, but that said, they also have unbeatable features such as SMS messaging which I haven't seen any company come close to doing as well as Vanilla!

the email support is not as fast to give same day resolutions. You almost have to call every time.

VanillaSoft review by Ryan K.
Ryan K.

"Good for very small firms, basic integration with Salesforce"

What do you like best?

They have a good dialer and excellent scripting capabilities. A very basic integration with SFDC works as intended. The support they provide is top notch, they have gone above and beyond several times with our needs.

What do you dislike?

The integration with SFDC is very basic. You have to do it individually per project. It is not a true database as there is no cross pollenation between the individual projects. No capability to save the mapping when using SFDC to populate the projects. Reporting is virtually non-existent. Dashboard capability is limited as well. All reporting is based on the number of dials, cannot divide by the number of contacts in the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Based on your commitment to SFDC, validate that the integration is going to suffice for your needs. Will require a heavy admin load to populate campaigns.

Vanilasoft provides a low cost option for dialing with very good support for VoIP needs.

VanillaSoft review by Chris A.
Chris A.

"Great CRM for tracking and calling leads"

What do you like best?

CRM automatically serves up the next lead to call and automatically sends emails and/or texts to leads.

What do you dislike?

Confusing to setup and doesn't mass email from within the CRM.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great crm if you have leads coming in and need to call, text and email.

Tracks all leads from my websites and provides quicker followup through queue based calling, email and texts.

VanillaSoft review by Lewis S.
Lewis S.

"Innovative CRM"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and set up system. Highly recommend it to any insurance sales company.

What do you dislike?

Customer service is busy sometimes and to resolve an issue you have to jump through hoops. Get a reps personal line. They are great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take time setting it up. Talk to Daniel Sims. He’s great.

Text, call, email all at the same time. Reports are very easy to read.

VanillaSoft review by Paul L.
Paul L.

"Vanilla Soft - The Best Calling Platform for Sales"

What do you like best?

The ease of use for our callers and the customization options are superb!

What do you dislike?

The occasional bump in the road related to Internet Routing and Latency

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just Do It!

Maximizing the time our callers spend reaching Right Party Contacts and the ability to keep copious notes. We see a steady increase in productivity and more positive results.

VanillaSoft review by Nina S.
Nina S.

"My go-to for data mining"

What do you like best?

As QA Mgr for a fast paced Outbound dept I rely heavily on VS to give me the feedback I need to have instantly at my fingertips both for monitoring daily operations as well as individual reps' performance AND creating custom reports for our clients. VS has great versatility for all basic needs.

What do you dislike?

Not keen on the multi-paned layout of the new VS. Creates extra steps/searching.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't compared to other competitors but overall as a daily admin user I find it fulfills all my needs. Customer support is also satisfactory and prompt, which we appreciate.

Monitor stats in dashboard, pull individual activity, pull various types of reports for clients etc. The ability to monitor real time or specific segments of time/overall detail of searchable types of data depending on need or account/project appreciated.

VanillaSoft review by Joseph S.
Joseph S.

"With VanillaSoft since the Beginning"

What do you like best?

VanillaSoft's ease of implementation and user friendly features

What do you dislike?

Reporting could be a bit better. Advanced Reporting engine is very confusing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vanillasoft is one of the best sales CRMs I have ever used in the Education industry

VS has allowed us to reach internet leads within 8 seconds for a 73% contact rate!

VanillaSoft review by Jeff K.
Jeff K.

"A Top Notch Automated Sales System"

What do you like best?

Easy & intuitive interface. Vanillasoft provides all the capabilities we were looking for in a sales solution: recorded voicemail drop, email automation, and SMS. Best of all, their customer service is superb!

What do you dislike?

Administrators would benefit from a YouTube channel or video walk through

Increased sales.

VanillaSoft review by Sabrina W.
Sabrina W.

"VS great way to manage and create solid leads "

What do you like best?

I am able to look up leads that I have created; I can add notes disposition calls with ease.

What do you dislike?

I would like a text message feature . I think that would increase my callbacks.

I can create and manage leads effective and efficiently.

VanillaSoft review by Emily  K.
Emily K.

"Vanilla is easy to use and makes following up with clients easy."

What do you like best?

I like the easy of use, copy and pasting numbers into the vcs connect, ease of leaving notes.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes about every couple of weeks vanilla will shut down and will be down for 30 min to an hr . This creates an issue in reaching potential clients and a drop in productivity.

The benefit of vanilla is I can send personalize emails, result leads quickly which helps me to reach more people, and I can leave detailed notes without a word limit.

VanillaSoft review by Casey N.
Casey N.

"Vanilla Soft is very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I love the functionality of the platform

What do you dislike?

SMS text is too limited and we're spam'd

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

Vanilla soft has made it extremely easy for even the most technically challenged people to use.

VanillaSoft review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Autodialer with Spotty Service"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to auto dial my leads and leave voice mails wth voice drop.

What do you dislike?

It’s so finicky. There are frequent outages and sometimes the system decides it just doesn’t want to respond to my click to leave a voice mail and freezes up on me. Super frustrating.

It makes it so easy for me to dial 500+ contacts each day.

VanillaSoft review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Overall great system"

What do you like best?

I have used multiple calling systems and this is the most efficient one I have used yet. All information is easily found when calling and layout is very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

Customer support can be frustrating, often getting an answering service which is only capable of taking messages, not actually fixing issues in a timely manner.

Cold calling and lead management

VanillaSoft review by Dennis W.
Dennis W.

"A simple software program to manage our leads"

What do you like best?

Easy to use. Most CRMs offer way more than we need. I found VS to be perfect for our outbound call management.

What do you dislike?

Having to choose the local prefixes as opposed to the system adjusting to the location we are calling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Oh yes

Makes my team more productive, email templates are great and easy to use as follow up.

VanillaSoft review by Administrator

"Best Auto Dialer I've ever used"

What do you like best?

It's easy to use. Every called has a dedicated line. All calls are recorded. All calls are tracked and their status recorded

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I've been in telephone sales for over 30 years and even wrote the book "Using The Telephone For Success". I tried and used many predictive dialing programs but in my opinion, non of them compare to Vanilla Soft.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look no further, this is the best there is

More productivity, the ease of operation for everyone using it, call tracking and the reassurance that all my people are doing their job

VanillaSoft review by Ronald J M.
Ronald J M.

"Excellent organisational platform"

What do you like best?

quick flow and ease to deploy and ease of use

What do you dislike?

i find the application to be sufficient for use in my business of generating and qualifying leads for my clients

Recommendations to others considering the product

take a trial its worth it

I utilise the platform to organize lead generation for multiple clients at the same time from the same place

VanillaSoft review by John B. K.
John B. K.

"Great CRM for Outbound Call Centers"

What do you like best?

System has great reporting, and is also easy to use and customize.

What do you dislike?

There is occasional downtime, although it is fairly rate and usually resolved quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent software for outbound calling

We use VanillaSoft as our CRM for outbound calling. We have about 30 agents who are on the system and use it every workday.

VanillaSoft review by Mike D.
Mike D.

"Exceptional CRM"

What do you like best?

Vanilla Soft is all inclusive. It will increase your productivity easily 50%.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. The software is so much easier to use than Salesforce etc. & others I have used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Switch today.... their support is off the charts..... it's Great

Faster Dialing/ Popup reminders of all sch'l calls.

VanillaSoft review by Kevin F.
Kevin F.

"VanillaSoft review from Kevin Foley, Sales Manager at Plantation Products, LLC "

What do you like best?

VanillaSoft has improved our all around productivity with regard to managing our prospect base and managing prospects through the sales cycle.

What do you dislike?

Cant think of anything that we dislike at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend

Organizing our prospects

Following up with prospects in a timely manner

Managing Sales metrics

VanillaSoft review by Paul L.
Paul L.

"Vanilla Soft - Best Dialing Software Available"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to record data for our calling efforts

What do you dislike?

Occasionally we have suffered from latency issues

Recommendations to others considering the product

VS Provides Strong Support for companies that need to pound the phone.

High Volume Calling, and we have increased our results exponentially

VanillaSoft review by Administrator in Consumer Services
Administrator in Consumer Services

"Vanillasoft is an excellent platform that has tripled my sales production"

What do you like best?

I like the uploading of .csv files and the autodial feature as well as the form emails and result codes.

What do you dislike?

I wish the software would capture incoming email replies.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend this product. Point and click or auto dialing is awesome. I can leave pre-recorded voice drops that get results and I've improved my sales production 3 fold.

Semi-automation has drastically improved sales production. I've increased my customer base by 40% in the last 12 months.

VanillaSoft review by Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.

"A lot to offer"

What do you like best?

The application has a lot to offer. It's dialing system is very efficient, leading to more productive work.

What do you dislike?

The quality is not always up to par, but if you can look past it, it is a great platform.

Pull reports on outbound calls.

VanillaSoft review by User in Internet

"Entry Level CRM"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, it functions as stated. It doesn't have too many customizations. Not suitable for enterprise use/

What do you dislike?

Lack of customizations. Basic functionalities are missing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Salesforce is by far a better crm

Basic B2B sales

VanillaSoft review by Debra B.
Debra B.

"New VSoft user "

What do you like best?

Simple to use. We used SF for 15 years so there is a learning curve but this seems better so far

What do you dislike?

Hard to upload in bulk IMO - it could just be I am still getting the hang of it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the classes

Campaign Flow - this helps keep great track

VanillaSoft review by Consultant

"Sales Performance"

What do you like best?

I like the predictive dialer, voice mail drop and follow-up scheduling algorhythm. When I have had issues, I like speaking with north americans I can understand in a timely fashion.

What do you dislike?

Cost. The program is expensive. In addition, they were down for most of a day twice. This has cost me money.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like many of the capabilities - auto dialer, future follow-up, contact tracking, etc

I gain operational efficiencies

VanillaSoft review by Ben H.
Ben H.

"Great product!"

What do you like best?

It helps me follow up with leads so no sales fall through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

I wish there were more tutorials of how to use the service.

Lead follow up

VanillaSoft review by User

"Best software "

What do you like best?

it's a great, easy to use the tool. I'm in Account Management, so it's great to keep track of when clients have been contacted, for how long, and the purpose of the call.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to leave the active page once calling someone - will render that call as unrecorded / a lot harder to fin

Quick analysis of outbound calls

VanillaSoft review by Administrator

"Professional and Incredibly useful."

What do you like best?

Very easy to use. Also makes calls simple and efficient. I have the ability to watch my team to see if they are working. Customer Service is the best around for questions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing would be what I dislike. Very easy to use.

Keeping track of the amount of calls my agent make.

"gteat soft wear"

What do you like best?

it very simple to use, gives me piece of mind when scheduling appointments

What do you dislike?

i like everything about vanilla soft, their customer service are very well trained in helping me with my issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

get it

my appointments are on time

VanillaSoft review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Over all a really good program"

What do you like best?

I love the dialing feature and its easy to load leads

What do you dislike?

I dont love how hard it is to run reports. Narrowing down the information needed between teams is hard.

Saves a lot of time with the dialing

"VanillaSoft"

What do you like best?

We liked the different options for being able to customize call flows

What do you dislike?

The support hotline was sometimes knowledgeable

We were able to build the CRM out to our needs very quickly. The system is pretty user friendly

VanillaSoft review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Closing Machine"

What do you like best?

Easy start to finish for closing leads into sales for any type of user.

What do you dislike?

So many features for each industry does make it daunting to navigate which to use and when.

Leads, sales, organizing our prospects.

VanillaSoft review by Administrator

"Straight forward and easily used CRM, with great support"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and learning........easy to teach new users

What do you dislike?

Not sure at this moment of what I don't like.. I have no complaints

Management of both the leads and users on the platform

VanillaSoft review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"VanillaSoft do it best"

What do you like best?

Simplified process simply and great tools to sale anything

What do you dislike?

Not being able to leave the active page once calling someone

to track and follow new leads and potential clients and keep information clean and organized.

VanillaSoft review by User in Media Production
User in Media Production

"Gloriously Simple"

What do you like best?

The customer service is the best I've ever received

What do you dislike?

The web interface could be better, but they are quick to improve.

We use the software for customer retention

Learn more about VanillaSoft

VanillaSoft Videos

Learning about VanillaSoft?

* We monitor all VanillaSoft reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.