Vantiv Payments for ECommerce

Vantiv Payments for ECommerce delivers innovative secure payment processing solutions, helping merchants and financial institutions of all sizes compete and win in the marketplace.

Work for Vantiv Payments for ECommerce?

Learning about Vantiv?

Compare Vantiv Payments for ECommerce to Similar Solutions

Vantiv Payments for ECommerce Reviews

Showing 5 Vantiv reviews
Vantiv review by Sarah D.
Sarah D.

"Great product, better with just a little adjustments"

What do you like best?

I love that this program is quick to find transactions and I only need to put in the bare minimum which, when searching with an upset customer, definitely helps give a smooth experience. When I can find there account that's being billed, helps to diffuse the situation 9 times out of 10.

What do you dislike?

It's hard to figure out which information is required for search and which isn't. Sometimes there's so much information that it's hard to figure out which information I'm looking for. This could be due to the setup with the partnership and how that's set up too.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Full of information, helpful if you need to find very specific details.

We are able to quickly locate customers accounts, helps out specifically finding accounts that are set up NOT under the cardholder's name. Quickly helps to find out if the customer should report as fraud to their banks.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vantiv Payments for ECommerce
Vantiv review by Christopher J. S.
Christopher J. S.

"Integrates well with Booker Platform"

What do you like best?

I have found Vantiv to offer a great service with a seamless integration with the Booker Platform. Several months ago I wanted to streamline my business operations as much as possible, in order to improve efficiency for me and my employees. I found a solution with both Vantiv and Booker. Booker provides the platform for scheduling and other needs we have, while Vantiv powers our merchant side. I chose Vantiv over other options, particularly for their low merchant fees and it has been a great choice. Vantiv integrates perfectly with Booker, provides me with clear statements about our business transactions and their fees, and has reliable hardware.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike was the cost of entry for the credit card swipers. They are much more expensive than Intuit GoPayment which I have also used. GoPayment got me started by providing the hardware for free and whenever I needed additional CC swipers they only charged about $20 or even gave me additional free ones. Vantiv's swipers have been somewhere around $100 each.

The main business problem I solved was a clunky and inefficient process from initial intake of a new client through the point of sale. Now, when we set up a new client with their first appointment, Vantiv's merchant system is automatically setup for the final step of the process--receiving the payment after the service has been provided. It has saved us a great deal of time.

What Payment Gateway solution do you use?

Vantiv review by Kaytlyn G.
Kaytlyn G.

"Credit Card Processing"

What do you like best?

We decided to use Vantiv when we were setting up a direct response campaign because they were recommended to us through our warehouse/customer service department. They easily merged with our current platform and the money is deposited to us in a reasonable time frame.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way the data exports from their system. It can be very difficult to get all the information needed. I also wish the breakout of fees was displayed or broken out better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you're aware of all the different fee's associated with each type of transaction.

We are able to process payments and issue returns with ease.

Vantiv review by Heather F.
Heather F.

"Excellent Product for Receiving Payments"

What do you like best?

Easy to use for receiving payments for subscriptions

What do you dislike?

No complaints at the moment - very easy to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love this product, except for the online customer service. They take a very long time to respond to inquiries...

Enables us to accept payments for magazine subscriptions

Vantiv review by User in Sports
User in Sports

"Integrated System"

What do you like best?

I like that it is an integrated system with our POS system Vend.

What do you dislike?

Difficult to navigate through account to find transactions.

We don't have a lot of ECommerce business.

Learning about Vantiv Payments for ECommerce?

* We monitor all Vantiv Payments for ECommerce reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Vantiv Payments for ECommerce to Similar Solutions