VBOUT

Ask VBOUT a Question
Showing 57 VBOUT reviews
VBOUT review by Joe M.
Joe M.

"All the Marketing Tools you Need and Incredible, Unbelievable Support!"

What do you like best?

The Software is incredibly powerful for what you pay for it. Vbout is bringing high end Marketing Automation to the masses with their latest release. It's easy to use, but complex automations can be made and sorting through the logic workflows doesn't take long to grasp and when you need help, their support team is on it in a jiffy. I've been in the Internet Marketing space for over 22 years, and I have NEVER come across Support like the Vbout Team. Every company can take a page from their playbook!

What do you dislike?

Not much. But as a reseller, they could improve the billing method a tiny bit so that your clients do not get email notifications of the billing that is going on. They do have a way around that, but if I'm nitpicking, it could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get Vbout. Seriuosly, unless your requirments are not supported, which woudl be rare, there is NO reason to go elsewhere. They have it all.

We were looking for an affordable, yet truly comprehensive marketing automation platform that we could use to resell to our fantastic clients and integrate to our current development platform we have built. After researching probably 40-50 solutions over 3-4 months, we settled on Vbout and could not be happier!

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VBOUT
VBOUT review by Ksenia N.
Ksenia N.

"Moved from Marketo to Vbout and have no regrets!"

What do you like best?

1. Interface!

User experience is everything: when you have a "drag & drop" environment vs a clunky old-school UX, your day-to-day becomes so much easier and inspiring!

2. Customer support!

Is my everything #2. I get live support within a couple of minutes. Everything is configurable and can be a subject for a discussion with the Vbout development team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's the best value and money (not for money). The platform has social media integration, publishing tools, user journey and many things that other platforms (including Marketo) don't have. I look forward to Vbout rolling out even more cool features I can play with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vbout has a free version for up to 5 users (not trial!) So go ahead, create an account for yourself and start testing the platform. Moving to Vbout from Marketo was the best tactical decision so far.

After years of investing in Marketo and getting zero support from them (I tried to reach out with questions and got their rep try to upsell me a few times instead as a response), we needed a user-friendly marketing automation that can increase our marketing productivity and provide an environment for creating multiple user journeys.

What Marketing Automation solution do you use?

VBOUT review by Cameron M.
Cameron M.

"Great Product and Service at a Low Cost"

What do you like best?

All of the different tools we have access to and how they have helped with our marketing campaigns have been amazing! The Webhooks tool is quite impressive and has proven to achieve conversion results. Also, the whole team at Vbout is extremely friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I can think of. Any problems we have are addressed immediately.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! You can cancel at any time if you don't like it, so you aren't locked into a contract. However, you will probably not want to stop using it once you start. It's a great platform!

We have been able to save a lot of time by automating our marketing campaigns. We are able to create social media posts in advance and schedule them to go out when we want them too. We are also now able to track our contacts as they browse through our website and can monitor their level of interest. It has really helped us understand the user experience on our website and how we can convert more prospects into leads.

VBOUT review by Roman M.
Roman M.

"Marketing automation at its best"

What do you like best?

Customer support and attention to details is second to none.

Our organisation is relatively new to the Marketing automation hype, so at times we bombarded Vbout with (perhaps silly) questions and requests. Kudos to the Vbout team, they always attended to our issues in a swift manner and went above and beyond to satisfy our needs.

The platform itself is a very intuitive with a bundles of features that you'd get from several other software providers, all wrapped in one neat package. And best of all, Vbout team is working tirelessly to continuously update their platform with new features.

What do you dislike?

Features such as webhooks lack a customization freedom that email automation and landing page builders enjoy. However, that's a one small dislike in a sea of likes.

Vbout allows us to unify all of our data to have a thorough overview of marketing activities on our website whilst allowing us to segment customers and target them in a more precise manner.

VBOUT review by Allison O.
Allison O.

"Vbout Makes My Job SO MUCH Easier!!!"

What do you like best?

Vbout's social media functions, hands down! With Vbout, you can write dozens of posts for Facebook, LinkedIn, and/or Twitter and schedule them to be posted for you while you're focused on other aspects of marketing! Just write one post, create a custom schedule and select all dates and times for posts to occur and you're all set! Honestly, working 2 hours a week for a very small and wonderful non-profit, doing marketing AND development - I could not do my job without Vbout.

What do you dislike?

I have plenty to learn about all of the other wonderful things Vbout does! Currently I limit my use of the website to the social media tools but I hope to use it for more in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can feel safe and comfortable using this product! It does so much, I'm still learning ways to use every aspect of it! I can tell you from personal experience that any problem or question you have, reach out to customer service!!! They are the best!! They'll work with you, they follow up, they adjust based on your needs - I have rarely encountered better customer service.

Our community nonprofit relies so much on getting people to attend our programming - which is VAST, varied, and all different! Vbout makes it so easy for us to consolidate information in one place and send it out to our network without us having to make a point every day to spend a lot of time on social media marketing.

VBOUT review by Stela N.
Stela N.

"Robust automation with even greater potential and Amazing Team"

What do you like best?

Building Automations is easy and intuitive and you have a lot of options to choose from to tailor your service to your customers' needs and engage into a new "conversation" with potential ones. The comprehensive analytics help to get the "Bigger picture" and at the same time shed light on each customer, so I have the needed insights / behavior & interests/ and visibility to successfully adjust our tactics in real-time. Excellent support. Can't stress this enough. They care and they really listen and you know that things will be done.

What do you dislike?

Newsletter customization and the design the way I want it is a little bit tricky for me; however, the team is always there to support me and the final design is what we need.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent way to get into marketing automation with a robust software and a team, that is not only knowledgeable, but it is there when you need support to achieve your goals.

The key benefit for us is to engage with our contacts in more meaningful and personal way with targeted messages. Landing pages, analytics, email automation, A/B testing, social media marketing, segmentation help to reinforce the leading position and maintain good customer relationship, at the same time to capture leads, nurture prospects, and build quality relationships with our potential clients.

VBOUT review by Salvador A.
Salvador A.

"vBout the most complete marketing automation tool"

What do you like best?

vbout includes a lot of features that most marketing automation tool does not.

So if you like ti work with a complete system you must paid a lot for aditional applications that cover the features not included in your marketing automation.

vbout includes all features with an only a known price.

What do you dislike?

There is not a well defined contacts interface. Being the center of a marketing automation tool, the access and work with them must be enhaced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better relation features and price in the market.

They are working on a new interface that will make easier the work with it

Easy of use for marketing automation processess

A lot of data and statistics available for measuring and making automated decissions

Lot of benefits, as you have inside it all interactions, you easely access then to generate interest groups, evaluate engaging an personalized content. It is really useful to have all data and marketing rules in the same app.

VBOUT review by Joan P.
Joan P.

"VBout rocks - easy to use, amazing team to help!"

What do you like best?

I have been using VBout since it was in Beta, and love VBout. My team finds it easy to use, intuitive and functional.

We have given feedback continuously, have seen the platform make amazing strides in a short time. We regularly communicate with the team, and make requests for features, that have been implemented, and exceeded our expectations. This is a highly dedicated and responsive management and support team!

VBout is not only intuitive but is also nicely laid out visually so it makes it easier for our team to navigate social media marketing automation for clients virtually. With Vbout we can run all of our campaigns from one overall place, with each client having a separate log in for their own checks + balances.

And we can run robust reports for these clients whenever needed.

Overall, this helps us save time and money, and in the long run helps us to be more efficient as an agency.

What do you dislike?

We have been working with the VBout team regularly to give feedback for suggested adjustments and tweaks.. We don't dislike anything at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

TRY THIS TOOL! It's so intuitive that it makes it fun + easy to use.

Our need was for marketing automation of our social media campaigns for all of our clients (and our own marketing) as well as sequential marketing which includes landing pages.

We needed a robust tool for the marketing automation of our social media campaigns for clients - this was the #1 reason for using Vbout. We needed unlimited social media profile links including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram. Vbout offers the benefit of ease of use, and we can schedule content, edit that content, and run client reports. We have separate log-ins for our clients to give them individual access to their portion of the platform when needed.

We also use of Landing Pages and less frequently use the Email Marketing. Our graphic designer was able to learn the system quickly and easily, and the results have been really sharp looking and technically advanced Email Marketing campaigns. The benefit is efficiency and professional marketing to help us stand out.

Overall, the support of the VBout team has been exceptional - they listen to us as experts and help us figure out the best ways to use their system regularly. Each time we have a new team member, they get trained properly, and we are always learning new tips as the system expands and grows.

We couldn't be happier with VBout!

VBOUT review by Kristin B.
Kristin B.

"Amazing Platform And Fantastic Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Any time I had a question or if I wasn't able to get something to work, their team was there to help! Their customer service went above and beyond what I expectect.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't really anything I disliked about using vbout, it had exactly what I needed (landing pages and social media scheduling). The only thing missing was g+ but honestly, that's not worth missing out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are so many features to explore, it can replace a ton of different systems. You can connect it with other platforms using zapier which makes it even more versatile. Their customer service is hands down one of the best I've ever worked with. They don't stop until you are fully satisfied and it's amazing

Custom landing pages, able to connect to our crm and bring in leads

VBOUT review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Can't Speak Highly Enough"

What do you like best?

Richard and his team have been incredibly thoughtful about everything in the platform. The interface and ease of use is far superior to any similar platform that I have seen. We are able to connect our global users around the world and share assets. The Vbout team is so helpful for any troubleshooting and have even gone above and beyond by jumping in and making edits themselves when we were stuck. The customer service is unrivaled.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could possibly complain about is the lack of integration with our current CMS but this is not totally Vbout's fault as we use one that is less mainstream. They did offer to build a custom integration for us but we have yet to take advantage of this service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There is no reason whatsoever not to try it. While there may be some areas that the larger companies are more advanced, the Vbout team is constantly optimizing and adding new features. They are

We use the platform primarily for invite and microsite creation. However, our new business team was just briefed on the platform and intends to take advantage of the journey mapping and automation side of the platform as well. The user interface is NIGHT AND DAY with something like Marketo- it is incredibly easy and clear, extremely well executed. And for the cost comparison there really just isn't a question.

VBOUT review by Michelle W.
Michelle W.

"Simply outstanding – Everything you need to automate your marketing. "

What do you like best?

1) All-in-one solution:

Analytics, landing pages, email marketing and heat-maps all in one package.

Having these different service united makes them far more efficient and easier to use.

2) Beautiful interface:

The interface is simple and intuitive. The design is very clever: It offers plenty of options without being overwhelming.

With a few clicks you can create beautiful landing pages or emails.

The system also has plenty of options to customize the design exactly how you want it.

There is also a handy draft feature, so if you change your mind about something, you can easily go back to an older version.

3) Excellent customer support:

The help database has plenty of useful videos so you can get info fast.

If you are stuck, you can click on the chat button and a real person will respond to you, usually within in minutes during office hours. The level of the support is very impressive.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing to complain about! It works perfectly. In fact, I am continually surprised by how it exceeds my expectations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just go for it! It is perfect and outstanding!

I want to set up a landing page to collect my customer’s emails.

I also want to be analyze how customers interact with the landing page so I can optimize the page to increase sign ups.

Finally I want to be able to email the customers that signed up.

Before using Vbout, I had to use different services from different companies. It was very confusing and the products from the different companies didn’t work well together.

Vbout has fixed this creating a single product that is quick, easy and simple to use.

VBOUT review by Suzanne (Sue) B.
Suzanne (Sue) B.

"Vbout is my primary newsletter and marketing platform. "

What do you like best?

Vbout is the most user-friendly email marketing platform - I've tried several. In addition to the platform being great, I also really enjoy working with the Vbout team. They are industry experts and I actually trust them as an extension of my own team, frequently running marketing ideas and questions by them. Furthermore, the Vbout support team is unparalleled in their response time, skill, and ability to curate solutions for each users' needs.

What do you dislike?

I don't think I have any dislikes. Would highly recommend the platform!

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are 3 important decision making questions:

1. If I need help how responsive, knowledgeable, and experienced is the support team?

2. How much time will I need to spend learning the platform and then training my team?

3. Can I scale my business with this platform or are the functions limited?

Asking these questions makes choosing Vbout a very, very easy decision.

We were able to create a tailor-made newsletter campaign, which is important for our brand.

Once an e-mail campaign is sent, the stats and analysis that Vbout provides are an incredible resource for understanding customer behavior and interests, and for crafting future newsletter campaigns.

There are a lot of tools that we have even delved into using yet; but I like knowing that as our company scales, we can scale within the Vbout platform.

VBOUT review by Ing. CIP Fernando A.
Ing. CIP Fernando A.

"Powerful and Intuitive"

What do you like best?

Its user-friendly interface, the power in personalization and handling of a large amount of data that it possesses, its modular structure that makes each business area independent but at the same time allows them to be synchronized in order to maximize the interrelationships between them.

The lightness of its user interface and intuitive to use and automated conifguration.

What do you dislike?

There is still work to be done in a better language pack, but mainly the platform meets the objectives for which it was created, its level of customization allows it to fit almost any type of client, regardless of size or the number of areas targeted To the themes that the application handles.

We have several companies that asked us to carry out their marketing campaigns and follow them in an automated way, vbout has helped us manage the entire life cycle of these campaigns and in general the entire marketing process in our client companies that are more than satisfied With the potentiality and benefits that has brought them the use of vbout

VBOUT review by Sam K.
Sam K.

"VBOUT: Marketing Powerhouse Tool with excellent Customer Service"

What do you like best?

The Customer Service is superior! Richard and his team have always answered my questions swiftly so that I not only find a solution that works for me, the extra time is always taken to ensure my inquiry is completely resolved. I know that when something arises I can count on the Vbout team for assistance, this makes an already powerful marketing tool beyond compare. Runner up: ease of use, strong UX, that is continuously improving thanks to the Vbout team listening to our needs. Customer service combined with strong UX is why it's rewarding to contribute advice knowing that it's been implemented for others.

What do you dislike?

I don't dislike the User Journey Builder, however since it is a new feature I'm looking forward to the UI / UX improvements as it is a bit challenging to navigate through a long journey. Fortunately with the support nothing has been an issue.

In marketing efforts with a team, I have realized how beneficial giving feedback to Vbout is because they are actively on the lookout on how to improve. Focusing on time saving features, Vbout's Social Media Management has been great for our evergreen content. The benefits of adding on recently Pinterest and The Journey Builder combined with the attentiveness of support for custom needs is invaluable.

VBOUT review by Daniel W.
Daniel W.

"Awesome Platform for Small Businesses"

What do you like best?

First up the pricing. I had been looking for an affordable Marketing Automation platform for a while, however everything I found was extremely expensive and with a limited marketing spend I could not get management to sign off on the expense. vbout came in at a fraction of the cost and the level of tools is comparable to higher profile & cost systems. The other thing I love is just how far it has come and how much ownership listens to advice you provide. Having worked with the system for a little over 12 months now it has grown tremendously in function, look and ease of use. It is exciting to work with a system where I can say my input has contributed to that function now being available for all to use.

What do you dislike?

A lot of work has been done on the email builder, but I feel still more needs to be done. Coming from mailchimp the ease of use, and having things just work in layout and design is not quite there, but it is getting better all of the time. The mail system was very basic when I signed up, however today it is much more visual, making mail creation easier, however getting some things to work the way I want can be tricky.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you spend $80 or more on mailchimp, then you should really be on vbout. With their base paid plan the benefits you will get on this will far outweigh what you will see within mailchimp.

The core product we use in vbout is the email marketing and email automation. For our general eblasts it has made it easier to get our updates out to all of our platforms and when it comes to automation we have only touched the surface of what can be done. Our Magento site was recently integrated with vbout, which allows us to send marketing material based on individual product purchases. What this means for us is if someone buys a piece of equipment like a Vacuum packing machine, we can send a mailer directly to these clients in 6 months time to see if they need more vacuum bags. We feel this to be a very powerful tool for our business

VBOUT review by Keith M.
Keith M.

"Proof that it pays to research"

What do you like best?

For someone new to marketing automation, Vbout may not seem simple, but as someone coming from Marketo, Vbout is a breath of fresh, simple air! From initial domain verification to building an automation template, Vbout just makes sense. Plus, having Social Media management built is was a huge plus!

What do you dislike?

Manipulating the included email and landing page templates can be a bit challenging, but once you've set up your templates, you really shouldn't have much to do on that front. In addition, you can import your own code, so it's the best of both worlds. The use of lists as the sort of driving force behind the contact database was a bit of shift in thinking for me to wrap my head around, but with no real limits to how you handle segmentation, it really isn't an issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework, take advantage of the trial offers that are out there and be sure that you talk with the folks at Vbout.

For us, we're expanding our marketing capabilities without the cost and resource requirements that are needed with a platform like Marketo. Sure, there are features that Marketo has that Vbout doesn't, but because we can more easily implement Vbout, we're getting way more out of it than we were with Marketo. And, the features we lost were just "nice to have" things anyway.

VBOUT review by Terry E.
Terry E.

"Vbout is very simple & user friendly!"

What do you like best?

Firstly, everything is very simple to use - from Automation to User Behavior. We have used it to create web-hooks on our website, collect event registrations, send email campaigns and simply monitor our customers behavior on our websites. We have a few different websites, and Vbout can work on all of them with no need to have separate accounts for one. When we have issues, I have always been able to call an Australian local support team and either get an answer or they escalate it to the top.

What do you dislike?

The Social Media plugin is not as functional as we had hoped it would be and have resorted back to the Social pages directly, but we still occasionally refer to it.

Collection of data and being able to fully customise our email campaigns has made our marketing campaigns a breeze since going over to Vbout.

VBOUT review by Zhen C.
Zhen C.

"Vbout System"

What do you like best?

1.The system’s ability to gauge lead-scores and other important KPIs while allowing advertisers to create a seamless customer journey that ultimately enhances user experience.

2.Given the services that are provided by Vbout, I think the company’s price is quite reasonable when comparing to that of its competitors.

3.There’s a suite of user journey guides in the User Journey Builder that allows new users to jumpstart with their email campaign. An experienced user can use the guides as a reference to customize her email marketing strategy.

4.The landing page application allows advertisers to create their customized landing page.

What do you dislike?

More social media platforms should be added for additional analysis would be ideal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want an easy to use, and affordable system to manage and create your customer journey, then try Vbout.

Utilize the system to create a customer journey that optimizes an email campaign.

VBOUT review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Amazing marketing automation - WOW Factor"

What do you like best?

Ease of automation, and granular control without writing a line of code. For example, on the fly you can traverse path of all visitors from all campaigns and send them a specific email with a few clicks, or just simply anyone who clicked on specific links send them an offer, or very simply anyone who did not open the email resend them the campaign.

What do you dislike?

Frankly nothing, everyday I find more useful ways to use Journeys its a way to customize actions. One thing, the HTML builtin editor is basic, so you will need a graphics guy if you want the fancy stuff. The only think missing is an integrated CRM, but for now saleforce or Nutshell CRM is working fine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Forget the Eloqua and marketo, this is product is hot.

Increased engagement on the first day by 20%. Website traffic is up by 25%. Scheduling saves lots of time.

VBOUT review by Scott W.
Scott W.

"Excellent Product Outstanding Service!"

What do you like best?

Let's get this out of the way first. Vbout works. It works GREAT! It's easy to use, does what we need, good metrics and reporting. I love it. But the question is... "what do I like best?" What I like best is the service provided a company.

What do you dislike?

I am a big fan. I literally have nothing bad to say. I've been a client for several years now. I know I sound like Vbout's Dad, but I love the product and the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No question. Try it. I'm a customer, (and I like to think a pretty tough one). If they weren't good, they'd get kicked out the door. But as it is... Look. I'm a bust CMO. I don't have time for mucking-about and I'm taking the time to write Vbout a glowing review. What's that tell you?

My Marketing Department absolutely depends on it. I'm the guy who brought the program into the company. I'm the CMO, so I check these things out VERY carefully. They are quickly responsive to e-mails and calls and they are responsible, meaning they take responsibility for problems (even ones they didn't cause) and they provide solutions to problems. Not some time. Every time.

VBOUT review by Wendy H.
Wendy H.

"Well thought-out marketing automation platform for Small Business"

What do you like best?

We love that Vbout is a comprehensive marketing platform that provides an all-in-one solution that simplifies our day-to-day processes through automation, e.g. onboarding new members or sending out the newsletter to the existing community.

Even though we only started to use it, but we have been very satisfied with what the system can do for us to reach our audience. The account setup was quite easy and the customer service was very efficient. Their knowledge library contains e-books, webinar and blog posts and is a great resource to learn about marketing strategy or the system in general.

What do you dislike?

We have nothing bad to say about the platform or the people from the company. Only curious about if the platform will expand on the CRM aspect as we're currently using another system. It's not a deal breaker at all. Vbout is great for marketing and we understand if they choose to focus on what they're good at.

The need to manually doing the following processes:

* export/import user list to Vbout => solved by Vbout's connection with Zapier

* design and send out newsletters => they have beautiful templates to choose from

* remember to schedule and send out individual emails => their journey component makes it easy to set up a drip campaign

VBOUT review by Nerses Marcel K.
Nerses Marcel K.

"Complete end to end marketing tool"

What do you like best?

I started to use vbout recently, and I have great experience with that. Not only it provides all the marketing

tool that I need in one place, but it also allows me to have holistic view on my campaigns. There are also great features for helping online and social marketing as well SEO and landing pages.

What do you dislike?

So far the interaction and usability is great. I wish I knew the product earlier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend other users to try Vbout before going to other products, since it has lots of features that 99% of cases covers.

Managing marketing campaigns, Email distribution

VBOUT review by Theresa B.
Theresa B.

"Great tool at great price with stellar customer support and ability to customize to fit your needs"

What do you like best?

Working with Vbout has been great! We are a membership based nonprofit and Vbout has an agency account set up that we've utilized so we can provide individual Vbout accounts to various groups of our members across the country. It has been simple for our member groups to set up and use and they are empowered to send emails and use other marketing features autonomously while our organization can still oversee everything and report to our funders based on the data we receive from multiple accounts. Vbout even worked with us to build out a custom integration with Salesforce so we could make sure the data passing back and forth between our two systems was exactly how we needed it. The product was great but even better is Vbout's customer service and interaction. Rich and the team at Vbout were so friendly, responsive and capable of implementing simple solutions based on our complex business requirements in ways that no other vendor/tool we looked at could do (and within the budget we had). They seem to bend over backwards to make sure we have exactly what we need and it doesn't go unnoticed. Feeling good about a company you work can count for a lot.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about Vbout. Some of the marketing automation features have been a great bonus to some of our more marketing savvy member groups while being a bit overwhelming to look at for other groups that are just learning about how to use marketing and technology tools to empower their work. I wouldn't say that is negative, it just requires a little more hand-holding from our organization to make sure the "new marketers" are directed to the basic tools as a starting point while waiting until they get experience to use some of the more robust features in Vbout.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask if Vbout can meet any crazy business needs you are trying to accomplish because it probably can be set up to do it.

We needed an email tool for multiple groups of members that have organized regionally across the country. The tool needed to give the groups autonomy to run as individual organizations but also have the integration with our database so that we could push and pull data into Vbout and our CRM for reporting and opt-in/data regulation. Vbout did this and much more! Our internal stakeholders have been extremely impressed by the solution we delivered to meet their goals and that it was in a price range that doesn't break the bank for these small regional based groups.

VBOUT review by Heidi G.
Heidi G.

"Vbout Review By A Digital Marketing Manager"

What do you like best?

We came across Vbout by chance when looking up data for bounce codes. Since our first contact to present all of the staff have been very accommodating and helpful in all of our marketing endeavours. Their team exhibits professionalism and superior customer support at all turns.

What do you dislike?

Dislike is a very strong word, and one I would not use with Vbout. Since onboarding with them in May we have had very little issues, and if we hit a bump it is addressed swiftly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform to combine your social/email/website data this is the right company for you. The support system will captivate you and the ongoing updates will leave your star struck.

We were in the process of setting up Hootsuite when we found Vbout by accident, through a blog. We were in need of a social media management too for our clients. At the same time we were looking to combine our email platform and social.

From the start we have seen tracked interactions with our clients customers. This is vital data as we now have greater insight as to the actions they are taking, and where they are in the sales funnel.

VBOUT review by Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.

"The Customer Journey feature is game changing"

What do you like best?

The thing I love best about vbout is the Customer Journey feature. It allows me to automate followup with my inbound leads, in a way that is customized based on the behavior of each particular lead. Being able to drive new leads through the sales funnel without spending hours a day at the computer - that's a really big deal. Customer Journey is very easy to use, drag-and-job visual enables you to clearly see your progress as you go along.

What do you dislike?

I've got nothing bad to say about vbout. I've used a few other similar programs in the past. This one really stands out.

Trying to leverage my social media network to acquire new clients and referrals. Raise brand awareness. Reach a specific target market.

VBOUT review by Kojenwa M.
Kojenwa M.

"Vbout facilitates marketing automation for agencies"

What do you like best?

One thing I love about Vbout is the ease with which I can schedule out my posts so that I don't have to think about it later.

What do you dislike?

It would be interesting if we could white label the communications so that it appears that the information was posted by the client account rather than by Vbout. I also find that it is very difficult to manage the coding and editing in the Landing Page Feature at Vbout.

The other think that doesn't make so much sense is that when I post a link, let's say it is a video link, it shows up as a static image in Facebook and twitter such that the user is unable to click on the picture and press play.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implementation with Youtube, Google+ would be beneficial as well as with Instagram so that we can automate postings there so if Vbout can work on the API's for the three most used social media outlets.

The business problems I am solving is the ability to automate posts and generate followers for the clients we manage. The other problem we are solving is the ability to report on the analytics for our clients.

VBOUT review by Gonzalo M.
Gonzalo M.

"Highly satisfying, absolutely recommended."

What do you like best?

It is very intuitive, has many highly useful functions, the support staff are the nicest people ever and are always willing to help you with anything you might need. The platform has never given me any problem that couldn't be solved and they are always there to listen to your needs, sometimes even willing to improve and update certain functions based on realistic and viable suggestions.

What do you dislike?

I honestly don't know what to write in "what do I dislike" about the platform. In my experience, my current status about VBout is "so far, so good". Maybe I would add more language options, but that isn't exactly something "I dislike" is just something I know will be added gradually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try as a free account and see yourself how good it is.

VBout added many business intelligence tools to my previously basic email marketing needs. Now it is really easy to identify many user behavior stats that I wasn't even aware existed before. Also, many things can be automated, which lightens my work load tremendously.

VBOUT review by Agency
Agency

"Best customer support I've ever experienced."

What do you like best?

I love the technology. Vbout combines several other platforms that I used to use and now there is so much power under 'one roof'.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I 'Disliked' I would recommend that they add more videos to help get you tarted on your own.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would reach out to them and try a demo. The demo did it for me. You can see the extra features that keep growing and growing. They are adding more all the time.

Landing page builder is extremely powerful. Customer Journey, list and contact creation features make sure that we didn't miss a step in each of our campaigns.

VBOUT review by Jen D.
Jen D.

"Affordable Marketing Automation!"

What do you like best?

You can't beat the price considering all the features.

What do you dislike?

Still a little buggy. Having used Act-On as well as some of the email only platforms (Mailchimp, iContact, Constant Contact) Vbout is definitely right in the middle. There are areas for improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are on a limited budget but want to move past the email only platforms, VBOUT is definitely worth looking at. They are young. However, they are growing and willing to listen to user experience.

Email marketing, social media publishing, landing page builder. Before we were using multiple platforms. It's nice that everything is accessible from one login!

VBOUT review by Tyler N.
Tyler N.

"Switched from Agile CRM and incredibly happy! "

What do you like best?

UI, Amazing Customer Service, Dymanic Landing Pages, SMS

What do you dislike?

We've been very satisfied, there's not much here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! You won't be dissapointed.

We wanted to easily duplicate automation jouneys each time we open a new franchise, something our old CRM could not do. With Vbout, it's been incredibly easy to manage the CRM for our franchisees. They're happier then they've ever been , and so are we! I, without a doubt, have experienced the best customer service I've ever experienced with Vbout.

VBOUT review by Cara P.
Cara P.

"Favorite Tool of 2016 and Most Complete Marketing Tool "

What do you like best?

Vbout has everything a marketing agency could ask for and great customer service. They have built things when my team needed them. When we have any kind of issue their leadership team is there promptly to solve the issue or guide us through how to use a feature.

What do you dislike?

I as an early adopter of Vbout. I actually found them when they followed me on Instagram a very long time again when the platform was smaller, had less features, and a bit clunkier. There were a could bugs early on but they've solved every single one!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The pricing is very reasonable for such a robust tool. The closest competitors feature wise you'll find will be Hubspot or Marketo and they charge an arm and a leg. For this price, to get this many features you have to combine 5-10 other platforms and your team will hate having to learn multiple platforms instead of just this one.

You will not find another marketing tool that has this many features and this good of a UI. You just won't I guarantee it because I have literally tried them all.

VBOUT review by Eddy N.
Eddy N.

"Affordable, packed with features and very easy to use. The best automation platform out there!"

What do you like best?

Platform is generously enabled with features and tools to help you accomplish your objective be it simple or complex. The flexibility of his platform allows you to prepare for any possible scenario or situation.

I also like the fact that all of this is at an affordable cost.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this platform. Yet!

Compared to other platforms I've tried, this is by far the most suitable automation platform for my business.

Lead management is the main reason I'm using Vbout. I was able to generate almost 200% more leads, double the conversion rate and grow my sales by 40% in the first 3 months of using Vbout.

VBOUT review by Deborah A.
Deborah A.

"AMAZING Marketing Automation platform!"

What do you like best?

The biggest issue I have with many of the automation systems is how long it takes to set up and learn the program. Vbout however is very intuitive and have conveniently create tons of help video for whenever you get stuck. I had almost no trouble learning how to personalize Vbout to meet my marketing needs.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about Vbout -it's a very powerful system at a very affordable price. They also have great customer support in case you need help.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Stop considering and start using it! Vbout is great.

I run a marketing agency and handle the emails, automation campaigns and drip marketing for most of my clients. Vbout helps me achieve all my marketing needs with ease while also delivering amazing analytics.

VBOUT review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"The best affordable digital marketing "

What do you like best?

I thought switching from Mail Chimp to any other marketing automation platform would be challenging, but once I tried Vbout.com I realized how user friendly it is!

The most important feature is the real time customer support, guiding me through the platform on spot.

The combination of the affordable packages along with the excellent features is a magical recipe with secret ingredients.

What do you dislike?

I would say the most challenging part of the platform was the design of the template, especially at my 1st trial. However, with the customer support team, everything went smoothly and now I am mastering that part.

My main challenge was the continuous communication with my target customers and data base management. With Vbout I managed to reach out to my market with the easiest and best way possible while managing my data base professionally.

VBOUT review by Shada W.
Shada W.

" Vbout"

What do you like best?

A platform that provides full features yet so simple to use. Its an A to Z product, you'd save time and effort instead of looking for additional extensions!

What do you dislike?

Its been a great experience. Nothing really. Been using it for 2 years now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You’ll love it

The customer journey

VBOUT review by Jason M.
Jason M.

"VBout allows for us to handle all of our marketing in one place"

What do you like best?

The ability to have all of our marketing efforts concentrated on one platform

What do you dislike?

Nothing in particular, I'm honestly very satisfied

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have a heavy infrastructure and are looking to make your infrastructure more lean and effective use VBout

It allows for us to handle my marketing and newsletter in the same place which are our two most import aspects of our marketing efforts

VBOUT review by Claudio S.
Claudio S.

"Well-designed by marketers for marketers"

What do you like best?

The pros: pricing, simplicity, performance, support.

Vbout is by far the best alternative today for any SMEs going digital and thinking outside the box. The platform has it all to manage marketing campaigns the right way.

What do you dislike?

The cons: time

They say perfection comes to those who wait. Vbout only needs time to go from great to perfect.

Having an all-in-one tool saves big time and errors. Vbout automation platform offers accuracy and precision for marketing analysis and ROI.

VBOUT review by Nagi S.
Nagi S.

"Review of VBout"

What do you like best?

The full suite of features, how simple to use it is and the amazing rate offered.

What do you dislike?

That it does not yet integrate with all the tools out there, but this is temporary, they are integrating with new tools every week now, which is great.

The other thing is how to easily start and stop automation sequences. I know it is there I just need to get used to it.

personalized automation to increase engagement of users for our customers.

VBOUT review by Genie R.
Genie R.

"Great Tool!"

What do you like best?

Really easy to use. Its easy to do everything almost at the same time, it has all the tools we need to build a campaign.

What do you dislike?

mmm I guess nothing, its been really helpful!

My business is new so Vbout is helping us being popular, working email campaign and social media at the same time!

VBOUT review by User in Computer Software

"Easy to use marketing solution"

What do you like best?

As an experienced user of Pardot and Marketo, Vbout is the easiest to set up and maintain. The ability to choose one of their templates helps, or if you have a template from a different engine you can upload it and continue to monitor the visitors. Social media can be controlled from the platform as well, so I linked 2 of my profiles and could schedule posts at my leisure without having to go into Twitter or Facebook directly. The price compared to others differentiates Vbout from the competition and you will see the results once you start using it.

What do you dislike?

I didn't understand the customer journey aspect, but they were able to help me figure it out and it helped tremenously.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vbout offers a value that you have to pay a lot more for when you choose a competitor. Its price alone should have you consider it as an option, and it is just as good if not better than some similar products out on the market.

Lead generation has stepped up, along with the email automation, it cut down my workload.

VBOUT review by Gabriel W.
Gabriel W.

"Social media Marketing made easy with automation and scheduling"

What do you like best?

All in all a great product with easy interface. It brings in all your social media in one manageable interface. What i love best is that i don't need to follow up much or consume my time. I can pre-plan and pre-set everything and it will automatically do the job. And great customer service.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, can't wait for more features although its comprehensive enough

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have been recommending this software to others since i started using it as i swiftly felt its added value to my work.

I'm being able to track and keep in touch with my clients and it helps me direct my marketing to the right crowd and customize my campaign with confidence that it is reaching the right existing and potential customers.

VBOUT review by Mohamad S.
Mohamad S.

"Great marketing automation tool"

What do you like best?

What i like the most is that the monthly package is not related to the number of leads in the database, which was an essential factor in our decision.

Vbout is also easily integrated with other CRM tools.

What do you dislike?

The user journeys tool can be developed more, and could use more templates for the emails and web-hooks.

Primarily the email automation journeys and the lead scoring capabilities

VBOUT review by Valter K.
Valter K.

"Vbout is a great marketing tool, ever evolving, with help always available"

What do you like best?

I love how I can get in touch directly with the CEO and the whole team whenever I have a question and they reply really fast, helping me to make changes myself or sometime even doing it for me!

What do you dislike?

No complaints so far. It's a start up so there's a lot of room for improvement, but they are always listening to my feedback and constantly changing things for the better!

Marketing automation, email blasting, CRM, reporting and analytics

VBOUT review by Rami S.
Rami S.

""Curiosity killed the cat""

What do you like best?

I started using Vbout as a free user by way of curiosity and suddenly I found myself addicted to this tool. Although I don't have any marketing background, Vbout and the team behind helped me through every single step. The platform is very easy to use and helps you economize a lot of valuable time.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike. Seriously the product developed by these people is just amazing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you are an amateur like me, attending Vbout's webinars can take you from zero to hero, don't miss it!

I was trying to increase my client's engagement with the services we are providing, Thanks to Vbout I was able to launch a very successful email marketing campaign.

VBOUT review by Elie H.
Elie H.

"Vbout is the best tool for a meduim business like ours"

What do you like best?

Vbout offers a comprehensive set of features that rival more expensive solutions supported by a very responsive team. It allows us to manage our campaigns, manage the analytics of our website and hone in on qualified leads. Great product.

What do you dislike?

The product team is introducing new features and I am waiting to see how I can use the user's journey feature to improve our drip campaigns

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool

Vbout is our one stop tool to integrate our website/wordpress, manage the webhooks, campaigns, calendering, lists and ultimately engaging new leads

VBOUT review by Lou G.
Lou G.

"Great tool for busy executives!"

What do you like best?

The intuitive simplicity of this interface makes it a must have for busy people. A few clicks and you're a multi-platform marketing genius.

What do you dislike?

Does not make coffee or sandwiches. Seriously, a straightforward, does what it claims tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Vbout if you're not a marketing guru and don't have a big support staff for e-marketing.

Easy, does what it claims tool.

I'm killing my email campaigns and adding dynamic coupons with ease. Plus I can handle my social media posts at the same time.

Easy, intuitive, great support.

VBOUT review by Dana H.
Dana H.

"I schedule all my social media posts for 20+ marketing clients using Vbout, it Rocks! "

What do you like best?

VBOUT is awesome. I can schedule all my Facebook, Twitter and LInkedin updates for myself and my business as well as my clients in advance. I have a PR firm and we usually manage about 20 different social media profiles on behalf of our clients. In VBOUT we can plan and schedule all posts as well as pull reports. This frees up time to manage engagement for clients on a regular basis too. VBOUT is extremely user friendly and easy to use, I can manage all my accounts in one place and I can also synch in email blasts.

What do you dislike?

I wish that I can also schedule Pinterest and Instagram on there.

Time and efficiency!

VBOUT review by Carlos A.
Carlos A.

"Great option for "

What do you like best?

Excellent team support very patience, easy to use, and very focus on automation needs.

What do you dislike?

Is cain hard doing branding in the landing themes, but there're constantly working and getting better!

Landing-page campaigns with coupon codes are great, also web integrations, mass email and lead acquisitions.

VBOUT review by David P.
David P.

"Amazing Marketing! "

What do you like best?

We love the drip campaigns and the ease of using landing pages for Facebook adds. This is a one stop shop for all of our marketing.

What do you dislike?

It's great to get a demo because there is so much there, that it's great to get a quick "getting started" tutorial.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is awesome!

Marketing and new member information dissemination.

VBOUT review by christine l.
christine l.

"Awesome All-in-One Marketing Tool!!"

What do you like best?

It's an a one stop shop when it comes to marketing tools. So easy to use and let's me schedule sending monthly newsletters through email and posting promo banners in Facebook.

What do you dislike?

So far, I like it a lot. I didn't encounter any major issues with the tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is highly recommended especially when you are more into social media and email marketing platforms.

been having issues with email marketing before and now it's so easy to send out emails to thousands of customers and being able to reach all of them in all the social media platform.

Learn more about VBOUT

VBOUT Videos

Learning about VBOUT?

* We monitor all VBOUT reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.