Vecteezy Editor

Vecteezy Editor is a free online vector editing tool.

Work for Vecteezy Editor?

Learning about Vecteezy Editor?

Vecteezy Editor Reviews

Ask Vecteezy Editor a Question
Showing 12 Vecteezy Editor reviews
Vecteezy Editor review by Elizabeth D.
Elizabeth D.

"Dribbble you can actually use"

What do you like best?

The searching feature is really great. You can search by simple phrases and then easily refine your definition by standard or premium results, or by the newest additions to the site. I also love how easy it is to edit an existing vector in the tool. While there are some restrictions, it is a great feature to have that you can change that one little aspect of a design. Overall, the illustrations that are available on this site are phenomenal. It is like looking on Dribbble and actually getting to use the cool things you find!!

What do you dislike?

Overall, there isn't much to dislike. However, the ads and pop ups for free users can get to be a little annoying over time, as well as the sponsored posts at the top. It can be misleading to see the sponsored content above what you are really searching for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great option for people looking around for quality vector illustrations. The tool is simple to use and allows users to find any kind of vector resource that they might be looking for. I really love using this tool!

It is a great tool to use for commercial use icons and vector illustrations and bringing in a little fun to presentations that can generally be a little bland. We love how we can use the site to bring in fun illustrations that don't look like traditional clip art. There is some great work on here that deserves great recognition.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vecteezy Editor
Vecteezy Editor review by User

"Great way to create fast and easy vectors! "

What do you like best?

What I like best about Vecteezy Editor is the ability to create fast and easy vectors. Sometimes, I'm on a time crunch and I desperately need to churn something out quick. This editor expedites that process. It's also great that I can browse around either for something I need or simply for inspiration. There's so much readily available on this editor!

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Vecteezy is the variance of tools from something like Adobe to Vecteezy. That's more of a user issue though as I am more acclimated to the Adobe suite. Sometimes this program can be a little less intuitive than I would like it to be. That being said, I choose to use this when I need to churn something out fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would absolutely recommend Vecteezy Editor to others!

The business problem I am solving with using Vecteezy Editor is time management. The benefits I have realized are the fast and easy access to readily made vectors if I'm in a time crunch and need a specific type of vector design.

What Vector Graphics solution do you use?

Vecteezy Editor review by Danielle E.
Danielle E.

"Vecteezy Editor is definitely worth checking out"

What do you like best?

Many of my clients did not have the ability to view certain file formats on their computers, until now!

What do you dislike?

Certain features take some getting used to if you're not a regular user, but as a whole it is fairly user friendly and a great free tool to use for those people who are not ready to commit to certain other software programs.

I'm able to edit certain files without having to open another program on my computer, and without having to download multiple files before I need to make changes to parts of them.

Vecteezy Editor review by Alana P.
Alana P.

"Great Tool for a novice designer"

What do you like best?

This tools makes it so easy to edit things that could at one time only be edited in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop. Creating a tool like this allows for those less seasoned to make slight customizations.

What do you dislike?

I am more apt to utilize the Adobe Suite as my design tool of choice in most cases, but this editor is great for a quick edits. I use either set of tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is truly an excellent tool for those with a lower skill level with traditional design tools that may be too robust for their needs.

Typically we are intending to create simple icons for our corporate brochure website. Icon creation takes a long time, and this tool makes it easier to accomplish those tasks.

Vecteezy Editor review by Isabela N.
Isabela N.

"Vecteezy Editor Review"

What do you like best?

You have access to a large library of symbols, a basic pen tool to create or edit vectors, possibility to change background size and color, gradient support and quantity of fonts.

What do you dislike?

Lack of smart guides and take some time to get used to the pen tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try for free and see if Vecteezy Editor has everything you need. One of its appeals is that you don't need to spend weeks to learn how to use.

I use Vecteezy Editor to create drafts of logos.

Vecteezy Editor review by Amanda L.
Amanda L.

"Vecteezy Editor Review"

What do you like best?

I love the fact it has a pen tool, it's great to be able to create lines with custom shapes, colors, transparency and stroke size, they offer vectors with color, and you can group multiple objects, making easy to resize and move around.

What do you dislike?

The elements library is too small, I couldn't find some simple objects, the memory consumption is a little high, but I can understand why.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vecteezy is easy to start using, the functions aren't hard to understand how to use. The only problem is that you need to have one of the three supported browsers installed (Chrome, Chromium, and Opera).

I create a lot of images to use within blog posts and for social media.

Vecteezy Editor review by Stephen C.
Stephen C.

"Great resource for free quality vectors"

What do you like best?

I like that they offer a good amount of free vectors, unlike a lot of other sites that try to force the premium/paid options on you, and they're good quality!

What do you dislike?

The downside to having such a large library is there tend to be some duplicates, or very similar artwork, but as long as you're willing to do a little searching it's not too much of an issue.

Vecteezy provides a quick and simple source of vectors for a lot of different projects, saving time and money.

Vecteezy Editor review by Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.

"Lite Editor for Simple Graphic tqeaks"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use. You can literally master the features in a day.

What do you dislike?

I'm so used to Adobe Illustrator that sometimes I get frustrated when the capabilities are there like they are in Illustrator

Quick easy edits and setting up clients to be successful with creating and editing their graphics.

Vecteezy Editor review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Vecteezy"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, It was user-friendly and if you have a basic knowledge of vector based programs you can figure out how to use the tools quickly.

What do you dislike?

It does not have a great pen tool, precision is key in vector designs and it was not as easy to use as Adobe Illustrator. Just needs more work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is great for a quick and easy vector change, but not for advanced level design.

Finding a quick solution for a vector change on a computer without illustrator.

Vecteezy Editor review by Phil C.
Phil C.

"I use Vecteasy almost everyday. "

What do you like best?

I like the ability to find and use things

What do you dislike?

I can’t think of anything too bad off the top of my head. I’m still starting out, but I’m impressed so far.

Sourcing good material

Vecteezy Editor review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Vecteezy Editor"

What do you like best?

It’s easy to use for small changes, such resizing graphic elements.

What do you dislike?

I can’t make large changes to the graphics like I can in Illustrator

I use vecteezy to find royalty free vector graphics for use in signage, emails, etc. I really love their wide range of options.

Vecteezy Editor review by User in Design
User in Design

"Too easy to not use "

What do you like best?

This is probably the easiest vector tool available for those unfamiliar with Adobe programs.

What do you dislike?

Some elements require payment other than that it's awesome

Recommendations to others considering the product

great for anyone whos unfamiliar with adobe illustrator products

editing vectors

Learning about Vecteezy Editor?

* We monitor all Vecteezy Editor reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.