Veeva Vault

3.9

Vault Platform is a cloud platform built for regulated content management. From an electronic trial master file that study teams like to use, to an enterprise-wide quality system that scales globally, Veeva Vault delivers best practices with unprecedented ease.

Work for Veeva Vault?

Learning about Veeva Vault?

Veeva Vault Reviews

Showing 18 Veeva Vault reviews

"Overall Positive Experience"

What do you like best?

I like that the workflows are clear and I love the autopopulation of names wen I'm assigning tasks.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the abundance of email notifications. I also think the view features could be improved. Sometimes it's hard to view the pieces and comments easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say tat my overall experience has been positive. I like that I can click on the left to see My Documents and Documents Inbox because sometimes I ignore the email notifications. I also like that each commenter has a different color to help keep them attached.

I'm making sure our marketing pieces are reviewed and approved by our internal legal, medical and regulatory team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Veeva Vault
Veeva Vault review by User in Research
User in Research

"Extremely Efficient"

What do you like best?

Veeva Vault is an extremely customizable document management software that allows a business to incorporate whatever needs they have.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is not a user manual for the system. I also don't like that Veeva Vault charges for each active site. It makes set up a lot more manual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend you pay the extra money to have a system user manual created. It would make the start up process much easier.

We are working with one of our sponsors to create a more collaborative team.

What Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution do you use?

Veeva Vault review by Administrator in Biotechnology
Administrator in Biotechnology

"Easy to use for even the most computer-illiterate people"

What do you like best?

The UI is very intuitive. It's impossible to crash, the tech support is awesome.

What do you dislike?

It's not always easy to explain what it does to people who are not familiar with document control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great for quality document control. It's easy to use, and the support is great.

Document control-- it is required for the industry. Not only is is compliant with laws, but it keeps people from messing with documents when you don't want them to. This is very useful.

Veeva Vault review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"easy to use and intuitive "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of using references in the system - the most recent ones show up first and it's easy to mark several different spots in the article

What do you dislike?

I don't like how when you pull through annotations from previous versions, some of the comments are no longer in the correct spots

Recommendations to others considering the product

much easier to use than some other similar products I use for other clients

being able to review communications with the client a lot faster, and getting materials out to the public faster

Veeva Vault review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

"The front-end interface is great, but the process of adding content is challenging!"

What do you like best?

I like that it is a gateway control for content distribution! The idea of doing simple uploads and having pages dynamically load has some great sell to it, and the way it seamlessly syncs to sales reps is phenomenal. I really enjoy the tablet interface, and for a tightly-bound system, there are great ways to adapt it creatively.

What do you dislike?

The online system to build and execute presentations is incredibly complex with little attempt to integrate the assistance needed for someone new. While there are some online videos, they don't necessarily address the logic and location of so many behaviors needed to complete projects. I had to jump on with my rep several times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is really a powerful system, and undoubtedly, it is used by many health care companies out there to keep reps aligned with initiatives and access to materials. I would say that it's the onboarding process that takes the most, and my hope is future iterations of the tool become increasingly attentive to helpful self-guided steps along the way.

Building click-through presentations for clients and creating approved emails for clients is how I engage the system. There are times I am really impressed by the overall girth of the program, but time and investment needs to be made to reduce the complexity through a more evolved interface and much more accessible self-guided assistance.

Veeva Vault review by Maud K.
Maud K.

"Decent electronic doc storage"

What do you like best?

It's relatively easy to use and the help documentation helps you figure out what you need if it isn't intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I find that my documents and folders are not sorted as I would like--for example, release numbers with years are not sorted chronologically, but by the first word or number. Also the search can be too broad and fail to recognize the relevance of the results to the word I searched for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is relatively easy to use though I recommend setting up some favorites in your library so you don't have to search for your folders and binders every time you need to add or update a doc.

My company needs to maintain an audit trail so that every step is documented and recorded and Veeva Vault takes care of that. Every change is recorded in a versioned up doc.

"MLR Approval Tool"

What do you like best?

Veeva replaced a very outdated system for MLR review. It has a clean and easy-to-use interface. It is fast compared to the old system. It allows for all comments to be in the system rather than using email.

What do you dislike?

I can't ask for much more in an MLR approval tool. There are certain things that need to be done manually that I think could be automated and it could handle video files better.

Streamlining MLR approval.

Veeva Vault review by Administrator in Research
Administrator in Research

"Project Associate"

What do you like best?

The system is very user friendly. I like that it allows you to make adjustments easily, but does not allow for a large room for error. Veeva is very easily integrated with our current eTMF system. It provided an easy transition from the system we currently use.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the level of training required to gain access to the system. My company requires each person to complete a rather lengthy training before being provided access to the system.

Veeva has allowed us to push documents through the approval process in a more timely manner.

Veeva Vault review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"Simply Simplistic "

What do you like best?

Very user friendly and extremely easy to learn. Simiplist eTMF system I have ever used.

What do you dislike?

Some of the search features are a little wonky and the return/back features don’t work great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easiest software out there.

Veeva will build the system to your companies needs. They are very quick to answer queries.

Veeva Vault review by User in Biotechnology
User in Biotechnology

"Veeva great for content management and workflow approvals"

What do you like best?

Workflow management, view/review content across the organization

What do you dislike?

Veeva tool is not an efficient way to manage claims/content, as it is not easy to see a complete story flow and ensure no duplicity.

Allowed for consistent utilization of claims that were approved by the company for use in promotional materials.

"Veeva Vault user"

What do you like best?

I liked the interface - it's very clean, clear and user friendly.

What do you dislike?

I wish it linked with other systems. We used another system in our office with project numbering and tracking and they didn't work with each other, but rather side by side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a good system, just should link with other systems like WorkFront.

It helped our products go through the Medical, Legal and Regulatory process smoothly with tracking changes along the way.

"Veena vault"

What do you like best?

What I like most about it is that multiple people can access it remotely.

What do you dislike?

For our project the naming has to be very precise and it is different than the internal naming system we use so we have to end up naming documents again before sending to Veeva Vault.

We are using it to post documents for storage and so that people with the sponsor are able to review and access the documents.

Veeva Vault review by User

"Using Veeva Vault to review/approve documents through Legal, Medical and Regulatory channels"

What do you like best?

Manages projects in real time, allowing for real-time reviews and comments

What do you dislike?

It can sometimes be somewhat difficult to locate a job

Allows rapid, real-time review of documents by Legal, Regulatory and Medical review team

Veeva Vault review by Irma  K.
Irma K.

"Easy to use but UI has a lot of bugs"

What do you like best?

I like it all. It help us really great with managing the data and contest

What do you dislike?

UI cause sometime it has bugs unfortunately

Some management stuff like content and data

Veeva Vault review by Marwan K.
Marwan K.

"Good"

What do you like best?

Usability and user-interface, and the ability to access the product through a web interface

What do you dislike?

Inability to integrate with other ECM platforms through CMIS platform

Document and Records management function, and this is exactly what has been realised

"Veeva Vault"

What do you like best?

Great software! information organized and accessible

What do you dislike?

Sometimes can be a little laggy, but overall I don’t have many issues!

Accessible information with ability to view, edit, and approve information.

Veeva Vault review by Consultant in Biotechnology
Consultant in Biotechnology

"Veeva PoC"

What do you like best?

Very fast to set up - API is very well designed.

What do you dislike?

API examples are few and far between - limited developer information

eTMF and Regulatory publishing

Veeva Vault review by User in Apparel & Fashion
User in Apparel & Fashion

"The experience has been nothing extraordinary, but has been needs of the business"

What do you like best?

The simple user interface and quick results

What do you dislike?

Slow response time on technical issues from the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

More efficiency and streamlined processes

Learning about Veeva Vault?

* We monitor all Veeva Vault reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.