Veeva Vault

Vault Platform is a cloud platform built for regulated content management. From an electronic trial master file that study teams like to use, to an enterprise-wide quality system that scales globally, Veeva Vault delivers best practices with unprecedented ease.

Work for Veeva Vault?
Inkling review  2x

Learning about Veeva Vault?

Veeva Vault Reviews

Showing 17 Veeva Vault reviews
Veeva Vault review by User

Overall Positive Experience

What do you like best?

I like that the workflows are clear and I love the autopopulation of names wen I'm assigning tasks.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the abundance of email notifications. I also think the view features could be improved. Sometimes it's hard to view the pieces and comments easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say tat my overall experience has been positive. I like that I can click on the left to see My Documents and Documents Inbox because sometimes I ignore the email notifications. I also like that each commenter has a different color to help keep them attached.

I'm making sure our marketing pieces are reviewed and approved by our internal legal, medical and regulatory team.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Veeva Vault
Veeva Vault review by User in Research
User in Research

Extremely Efficient

What do you like best?

Veeva Vault is an extremely customizable document management software that allows a business to incorporate whatever needs they have.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is not a user manual for the system. I also don't like that Veeva Vault charges for each active site. It makes set up a lot more manual.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend you pay the extra money to have a system user manual created. It would make the start up process much easier.

We are working with one of our sponsors to create a more collaborative team.

What Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solution do you use?

Veeva Vault review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

easy to use and intuitive

What do you like best?

I like the ease of using references in the system - the most recent ones show up first and it's easy to mark several different spots in the article

What do you dislike?

I don't like how when you pull through annotations from previous versions, some of the comments are no longer in the correct spots

Recommendations to others considering the product

much easier to use than some other similar products I use for other clients

being able to review communications with the client a lot faster, and getting materials out to the public faster

Veeva Vault review by Agency in Internet
Agency in Internet

The front-end interface is great, but the process of adding content is challenging!

What do you like best?

I like that it is a gateway control for content distribution! The idea of doing simple uploads and having pages dynamically load has some great sell to it, and the way it seamlessly syncs to sales reps is phenomenal. I really enjoy the tablet interface, and for a tightly-bound system, there are great ways to adapt it creatively.

What do you dislike?

The online system to build and execute presentations is incredibly complex with little attempt to integrate the assistance needed for someone new. While there are some online videos, they don't necessarily address the logic and location of so many behaviors needed to complete projects. I had to jump on with my rep several times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is really a powerful system, and undoubtedly, it is used by many health care companies out there to keep reps aligned with initiatives and access to materials. I would say that it's the onboarding process that takes the most, and my hope is future iterations of the tool become increasingly attentive to helpful self-guided steps along the way.

Building click-through presentations for clients and creating approved emails for clients is how I engage the system. There are times I am really impressed by the overall girth of the program, but time and investment needs to be made to reduce the complexity through a more evolved interface and much more accessible self-guided assistance.

Veeva Vault review by <span>Maud K.</span>
Maud K.

Decent electronic doc storage

What do you like best?

It's relatively easy to use and the help documentation helps you figure out what you need if it isn't intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I find that my documents and folders are not sorted as I would like--for example, release numbers with years are not sorted chronologically, but by the first word or number. Also the search can be too broad and fail to recognize the relevance of the results to the word I searched for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is relatively easy to use though I recommend setting up some favorites in your library so you don't have to search for your folders and binders every time you need to add or update a doc.

My company needs to maintain an audit trail so that every step is documented and recorded and Veeva Vault takes care of that. Every change is recorded in a versioned up doc.

Veeva Vault review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

MLR Approval Tool

What do you like best?

Veeva replaced a very outdated system for MLR review. It has a clean and easy-to-use interface. It is fast compared to the old system. It allows for all comments to be in the system rather than using email.

What do you dislike?

I can't ask for much more in an MLR approval tool. There are certain things that need to be done manually that I think could be automated and it could handle video files better.

Streamlining MLR approval.

Learning about Veeva Vault?

* We monitor all Veeva Vault reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.