Velocify Lead Manager

Velocify Lead Manager is a solution that helps you manage and respond to leads by capturing and automatically de-duping, and distributing inquiries coming from a variety of sources.

Work for Velocify Lead Manager?

Learning about Velocify Lead Manager?

Velocify Lead Manager Reviews

Showing 277 Velocify Lead Manager reviews
Velocify Lead Manager review by Kody C.
Kody C.

"Life Saver"

What do you like best?

How fast responses are between phone, program and leads. It keeps all of my leads organized. Easy to keep notes and access file information while I'm taking the call. It completes an application and moves everything into my other program, "encompass" very well. Everything updates as it's put in and makes sure it's correctly filled out before the file is saved and transferred.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there's a lag for shotgun calls. When clicking a specific magnifying glass on the front page, it covers the other leads from being clicked/accessed. There's sometimes lag between the call starting and the phone ringing that ranges anywhere from 5-15 seconds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to use all of the customizable features to make your co-worker's jobs easier.

I go through a thousand leads a week and it keeps everything organized for me. It saves hours worth of time a week just in existing. It makes the job easier and more manageable and I find myself and the entire workforce more productive.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Velocify Lead Manager
Velocify Lead Manager review by Tom A.
Tom A.

"Whats on Tom's mind about Velocify!!!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Velocify is its easy access to contact multiple clients just within a few clicks. One click, BOOM im dialing John Jankins from Alabama. Two clicks BANG, im on my next call to Timmy Thompson, out in Hawaii.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about Velocify is that the abilities to customize it on a personal level is very limited. I want to be able to maybe make the font different, or change the color of the screen. Little stuff like that really makes things interesting. Especially if im looking at this dang screen for 10 hours a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Velocify is like having an extra set of eyes, ears and hands. In my profession. time managements is key. The less time I have to worry about keeping phone numbers and addresses together. The more time I can spend on something more productive.

In my profession. Numbers are key and the higher numbers I can dial, the more chances I have of getting a deal. The ability to speed dial and go through 20 or 30 calls in less than 5 minutes means the world to me and my business.

What Lead Scoring solution do you use?

Velocify Lead Manager review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Great lead organization tool"

What do you like best?

Easy organization of leads, information about those leads, and where they came from make this product a breeze to use. The status of leads makes this product super easy to find exactly what you are looking for when you need it.

What do you dislike?

Old leads tend to stay in my pool and it would be nice if there was an easier way to filter out the dead leads without having to select every status BUT the one I want filtered out. the addition of profiles was great, but having an option to remove leads older than a certain date would be extremely useful. Makes the pages extremely cluttered after a period of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It is extremely helpful in everyday business. Working in mortgage, it is one of the best tools I've had the pleasure of utilizing.

Being able to keep track and take notes on leads without requiring pen and paper is extremely helpful. Calendar events allow me to make sure that I reach back out to a client when i need to or when to complete a task that I need done.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Debbie J.
Debbie J.

"I really enjoy being able to push 1 button to dial out."

What do you like best?

The capability of dialing out of the system is so fast. Also keeping track of my leads for follow up. I am able to search this system by a phone # in order to verify a borrower calling in if I cannot find them in our system.

The reporting of the loans in the process is very helpful.

Being able to see other counselors pipelines if you are covering for them is also a great benefit to myself and the managers.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing that I dislike about this system.

I don't have any impact on the day to day stuff like my managers do about reporting or any of the updating.

Contacting borrowers timely, no misdials when dialing a borrower. I used to misdial all the time. Our company requires you dial a 9 in front of the number and when doing this I was dialing 911 a lot of times.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Supreet M.
Supreet M.

"Velocify is great"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use, very few glitches or bugs, and provided me with the data that I needed to assist my prospects with. I was able to organize my leads and follow-ups quite easily. Velocify also worked great partnered up with an autodialer called Five9. Their customer service is great.

What do you dislike?

Velocify sometimes did not play nicely with Five9. It required two separate windows to be opened taking up space on my monitor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Velocify is a great CRM for heavy outbound calling and inbound calling. When paired with an autodialer such as Five9, be wary that there might latency issues. Lead information may not load up in a prompt manner.

Customer Relationship Management, lead management, data management. CRM's provide excellent data management when compared to using a paper list to call leads from, and they are much more efficient than SpreadSheets.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Devin R.
Devin R.

"Great for "smile and dial" and not much else"

What do you like best?

Makes it really easy for a rep to make a high number of calls in a short amount of time. If you have a good sales operations team, it requires very little thought from a rep to choose which prospect to target next since the lists are auto-generated. Taking notes and moving to the next call is very easy as well.

What do you dislike?

I was using Velocify as I moved from a small business team to an enterprise team, and we were still expected to use the system on ENT. The big issue we ran into is that Velocify didn't allow us to take a more targeted approach with our leads, and despite multiple calls between Velocify support and our operations team, they were never able to get lists generating properly

Recommendations to others considering the product

With systems like Connectandsell easily available to do mass outbound calling with little effort from each rep, I worry that Velocify and many of its competitors will fall off the map. Velocify was great for what we used it for, but if you're outside of the SMB and MM spaces and wanting to take a more targeted approach (esp ABSD, ABM, ABE, other AB buzzwords) it would be better to look at another product

With an average call volume for SMB and MM teams being around 80-100, Velocify enabled our teams to be able to achieve those call volumes daily with no problems!

Velocify Lead Manager review by Ken B.
Ken B.

"Used it for years"

What do you like best?

Has a lot of functionality and does a decent job of managing leads. Has a great API to work with marketing partners in the Finance industry. Requires some customization to really get it to map up to your organizations work flow, but the out of the box features work. I've seen it bare bones and I've seen it sing (after a lot of effort). Like anything you get out what you put in. But as for my industry, Velocify seems to be leading the pack for CRM.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I cannot see my notes easily in the main views. It requires that I click a button or modify the form to be able to see my last comments. This is cumbersome and time consuming when I am running through old leads to contact.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put time in on the front end and think your sales processes through, because once you get 90K leads in the system, it can become hard to manage and find if you don't have your priority views set up properly.

Lead Management, Follow up, CRM

Velocify Lead Manager review by Brian R.
Brian R.

"LeadManager has done wonders for our sales staff."

What do you like best?

The level of service and customization with this system is astounding. Nothing was overlooked during the build phase, and support has been incredibly efficient with anything I have needed since. Velocify seems very interested in gaining feedback from their clients and working to meet our constantly evolving needs.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had known about more of the "bells and whistles" earlier in our time with LeadManager.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If the cost is within your comfort zone, there isn't a better product on the market. Make sure you implement some of the higher end features (Lead Scoring, Priority Queue Info Bars, Redistribution Programs, etc.) out the gate, or you may end up wishing you had.

Having one solution for everything from lead delivery, tracking, LO performance, and reporting has really made my life easier as a VP of Marketing. I know where every lead started and ended, along with every step taken in between.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Dan S.
Dan S.

"Velocify Lead Manager is core to our business"

What do you like best?

I like that this is very in tuned to our business (mortgage) and allows us to really reach out effectively to our customers. Velocfiy doesn't try to be something they aren't just to fill marketspace. They are really experts at their segment of the business.

What do you dislike?

I believe the architecture of the software is starting to get up there in age. Need some updating to reporting functionality, and ways to increase "speed to lead" wherever possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Out of the box Velocify is good, but customized Velocify is even better. push your limits on your understanding what can be done, and if you cannot get it done, reach out to Velocify. They may have a solution, or put it on their roadmap if others want it as well.

it's the backbone of our entire contact strategy at our call center style mortgage sales department. Much higher contact rates, measurable stats we never had before and a true way to manage the valuable leads we purchase and create for our sales staff.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Lisa R.
Lisa R.

"Velocify in EDU"

What do you like best?

I have been a Velocify user since it's days as Leads 360. As far as CRMs go, proper implementation is key. There have been several compliance bugs that have been fixed over time (canned spam, TCPA, DNC etc) but overall I am happy with the versatility of the product.

What do you dislike?

It is extremely key to have the right account manager/team from the velocify staff on your team. Have encountered situations where rather than telling you that an implementation or change will have a negative effect they have waited too long. Impact made and time needed to untangle the mess. Timing on projects/workflow can take longer than what I would consider to be normal for a client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a well known well thought of organization/product. Easy API integration.

In the EDU space we use the system to contact and manage the admission process across all 16 campuses and a customer contact center.

User in Insurance

"Easy to use and GREAT for organizing contacts"

What do you like best?

The Calendar Event feature which allows me to set and adhere to appointments without any issues! I like to use it to create multiple appointments and the fact that it lets me use it and then see on my dashboard my upcoming contacts is a wonderful feature that definitely helps me maximize my workflow.

What do you dislike?

Wish there were more options on the popup for calendar events like allow me to leave notes and even create actions when the window pops up for an appointment to avoid me going into the lead fully sometimes

Recommendations to others considering the product

GET IT! Velocify is the best software I know for lead management

Calling back customers in a timely manner as well as providing excellent follow up services. I realize that the benefits of this will allow me to sell more effectively and grow with the market.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User

"I like this CRM because I can receive new leads in the same day."

What do you like best?

I like that I can sync my phone with the system to save me time on dialing numbers.

What do you dislike?

I wish the software would talk with my outlook calendar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to check all of the features the software has to offer to fully utilize it as a resource.

I use Velocify to keep track of leads, update contact information, and make notes about my interactions with prospective students. The benefits are using the notes to make connections with students and to show them that we listen when they speak which helps to break the ice and put them at ease.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"User friendly and endless customization"

What do you like best?

The lead pages can be customized to include custom tabs and fields that allow for endless possibilities. This technology, coupled with the help of the Velocify technology team, has allowed for integration with our existing telephony and Loan Origination System to allow us to create reports and route calls in ways we didn't have the ability to do previously.

What do you dislike?

Velocify is geared to work better with Google Chrome, but some of our other systems require Internet Explorer to function. Some of our users also don't have Chrome installed. While Velocify still works with Internet Explorer, it's functionality and views work better in Chrome (having seen them side by side). Better support for Internet Explorer to mirror functionality may help serve clients who can't / don't have Chrome.

I also don't like that reports don't allow the user to use an "Or" statement. I.E. If I want to see all loans with Field A = blank or Field B = 5, I would have to pull two separate reports and then combine them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something that allows customization to your specific needs, Velocify is what you are looking for. Imports allow you to update any field you want, which allow for mass updates with a single click of a button (up to a maximum of 50,000 leads per file). We manage about 270,000 unique leads in this system.

If reporting is what you are concerned with, Velocify can report lead logs (showing every action that took place with a lead) or just give basic information on a lead. You can build custom reports to add any field you are looking for.

Imports allow us to update leads with current loan information and distribute to designated sales teams using distributions that Velocify allows us to create. It allows us to easily manage lead distribution. We have also been able to automate lead creation from web inquiries to increase speed to lead.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Cecily W.
Cecily W.

"Velocify"

What do you like best?

That I can send SMS messages, emails, etc. That I can send bulk SMS messages. That you can customize Velocify based on your organization's needs.

What do you dislike?

That you are not able to hit the back button and go back to the previous page like I was able to about 7 months ago. I do not like that you cannot effortlessly set up a bulk text. It requires way to much and is not user friendly, therefore I avoid it, which is not good. I also do not like the new change to the Velocify page. I like that it shows all of my calls in the different categories, but once I go into an account, the page has all of this unnecessary stuff like a map and timeline that I do not need to see. I just want to be able to navigate through my calls smoothly and with the new upgrade I am not able to do that. I have to constantly click the top of the corner to go back to the calls. I do not like that if I schedule an appointment inside the lead account that it will not show up in velocify. I think everything should be unified. Other than that, I pretty open to changes and have been trying to accumulate to them as best as possible. I know that Velocify cannot stay the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are versed on all the different capabilities the program has to offer so you can utilize it fully to your advantage. Don't be afraid to explore and try new things in the program.

Today, people are more technology driven. People will respond to or return a text or email quicker than a phone call or voicemail. Velocify allows our Admissions department to reach students faster and increase our enrollments by utilizing the different communication options that Velocify offers.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Higher Education

"Organization on Fleek!"

What do you like best?

The filters and the search results. The structure is basic and very easy to comprehend. It's easy for us to navigate and also help in making it a lot simpler for us to train new staff. Because our business is growing, it is imperative that the programs and formats we use are easy to comprehend and teach. We consistently have to train new staff in using Velocify and this is definitely something that's easy to do. Also, they go out of their way to make sure that they meet our expectations.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more filter options. I'm sure Velocify doesn't just cater to private universities but other businesses as well, but if we can create custom filters to help us create reports more effectively, it would definitely help out a lot. The dashboard counts actions but does not produce a thorough report of each action. This might already be an existing feature that I am not aware of. The time it takes to get a response is a bit slow but once we got the ball rolling everything was put together quite nicely.

We are currently shifting between international applicants and domestic applicants. Since we go through a lot of applications throughout the day, Lead Manager definitely comes in handy to help us sort through our files and set our priorities.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Velocify "

What do you like best?

It's extremely convenient for the lead generation team. Very easy to use and contact support were easy to get a hold of whenever i ran into a problem. I recommend this to everyone who wants to be more organized when doing business.

What do you dislike?

There's small glitches here and there from time to time. For example, sometimes i would save the lead information but then i realize later on it wasn't saved, so i had to re-put in everything. Also, although the contact support team were easy to get a hold of, however the wait time is very long. I was being put on hold for more than 15 minutes one time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, i recommend it!

We are becoming more organized when we use Velocify. Back when we were only using google voice, it was very hectic since we had to manually dial every number, and record everything by hand or electronically. But since Velocify were available to users, we can keep track of everything very easily now. We don't need write things down anymore.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Frank P.
Frank P.

"I use velocify to manage customer relationships within our company and call out to prospects."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to quickly call through a lead database. Ability to search by a number of different fields to fine leads in question. Ease of navigation. Simplicity of interface.

What do you dislike?

Lack of explanation on some of the available options. Some of the different options are difficult to understand based solely on the names alone. I wish there was a more in depth explanation of the option within the system so that Users have an easier time as well as Administrators have an easier time using the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn the material and make sure that you can correctly use the velocify system. Minor mistakes can have a huge effect on the transitioning of your leads within the system. Don't assume you know what you are doing. Velocify support is extremely helpful. Don't hesitate to call them!

Lack of outgoing call volume, difficulty of managing leads/prospects. Benefits have been increased call volume both outgoing and incoming, ease of managing and nurturing prospects. Increased capability of maintaining lead data and ensuring that lead is contacted and taken care of by our team members.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"Velocify"

What do you like best?

The system itself is incredibly easy to use and setup. It allows me as an administrator to make the changes necessary to better run our business, implement our contact strategy, etc. myself without constantly having to rely on support.

Although when support is necessary, the staff is knowledgeable, helpful, and best of all fast.

What do you dislike?

I have no major issues with the system. As with anything, there are some things I wish were currently available but we were given an opportunity to review their roadmap and I am confident that many of these things will be addressed in the future.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for an easily customizable CRM tool to help run their business. Between the ease of use and the knowledge of their staff you can be up and running in no time.

We previously relied on a very manual follow-up method where we relied on the user to follow our minimum contact standards by setting their own next call date.

With the implementation of Velocify and specifically Lead Prioritization we have been able to standardize our contact strategy and drive higher conversion on some of our more difficult lead sources.

Additionally through Dial IQ we are able to more effectively coach our sales teams by easily identifying the lead we are listening to and tracking the success or lack thereof after that contact.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Daniela S.
Daniela S.

"Great program, great results!"

What do you like best?

I like that it automatically will have you recall your opportunities every 2 days. I like the fact that you can set an event for a phone appointment etc and it will remind you the day of, without you having to look anywhere else. It is the definition of simplicity and convenience.

What do you dislike?

I do not have any strong dislikes, however, I would like to see different options/statuses for opportunities/prospects that need more than 2 days to make a decision; not every account needs to be contacted every 2 days.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend! It's such a great tool for keeping organized and keeping track of your pipeline. No more paper leads, sticky notes, and other paper messes on your desk.

I am solving the problem of forgetting to back in touch with clients. That's definitely hard to juggle when you have 100+ accounts that you need to keep track of, so Velocify acts like your own personal assistant in regards to keeping track of who you've spoken to and you still need to speak to.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Daniel M.
Daniel M.

"Great"

What do you like best?

It's easy to view my leads and loan profiles, it makes doing origination so much easier knowing everything I need is at the click of a mouse. It also helps me keep all of the loans progressing through the system because I can update the level of completion to which they are at. Also I enjoy the pleasant color scheme as many of these services have a more aggressive look that makes working on it much harder and much more strenuous.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike is that I can't just parking lot loans I don't want but no designation is available to return them to vendor. I also dislike that I can't get two loan profiles up head to head to do a more thorough comparison. I would also like a feature where pricing is available on Velocify so I don't need more programs to complete the one job. That would help save even more time and I think it'd provide more value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just keep using it because it will improve your customer relations. I believe it is the best lead management I have used in this industry hands down.

It helps my leads stay organized with little to no effort. I can help my customers our much better when I can access their info in less then 30 seconds. I have realized that without using Velocify my job would probably take upwards of three times longer to complete.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Patrick H.
Patrick H.

"Smooth process built on Data"

What do you like best?

Ability to Prioritize Leads and use the Dial IQ System. Dial IQ is extremely advanced feature that can work well for users. The ability as an administrator to manage users and campaigns is great. Also the ability to map our own schemas has proven to be really helpful.

What do you dislike?

Not a lot to dislike with this product but if I am being critical I would say the price. Implementation usually is a long drawn out process but in the end it is probably necessary. Many times you need the time to learn about the issues of each new implementation.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely give Velocify a chance and you won't look else where.

Lead Management System most importantly. Sales Performance and campaign tracking are all the highlights for us.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Limited CRM and Lead Management Tool"

What do you like best?

This is both a positive and a negative - the system is very pulled back and has limited functionality. It is very straightforward as a lead management tool with little bells and whistle to make it overwhelming to users across marketing, sales and IT.

What do you dislike?

Again, the system has minimal functionality, so beyond acting as a database to store lead contact information, it doesn't help to move leads through your sales funnel. Compared to the mother of lead management/CRM tools, Salesforce, this is an extremely limited tool that will require use of other systems layered on top of it to make it useful. If you do go the integration route, it is an absolute headache - the support team seems to be learning as they go which makes for a very disappointing, painful experience. We specifically wanted to integrate Marketo and have since thrown in the towel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering something that is only meant to serve one function in terms of lead/demand generation, this may be a low cost option. Even as a small business, I would caution that you will outgrow it's services and find yourself interested in a more robust and capable system that can easily integrate with other technology used in your marketing stack.

Velocify was brought on to replace our use of Salesforce, which, to many on the team, was too much of a beast to manage. Velocify, being a minimalistic lead management tool, seemed to answer the teams frustrations with too many options or too many steps to log a lead and their information. The time saved in working in the system is one of the positives to note.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Kyle S.
Kyle S.

"Velocify is not intuitive and difficult tool to navigate. Have fun trying to get a hold of support!"

What do you like best?

You can click through your dialer relatively quickly. You can also make a high volume of calls with this tool as well.

What do you dislike?

Where do I start. Their reports do not update in real time. It constantly lags or times out. The user interface does not give you enough information or show you previous activity about the lead. You have to open a new tab to see your notes. It constantly circulating the same leads on a daily basis and other leads I prospected in are not showing up in Velocify. Then I called support three times and was placed on hold for 14 minutes, 22 minutes, and 10 minutes before I just finally gave up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend not using it. There are better products in the market place.

Speed of dialing is fast.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Christina C.
Christina C.

"Great Way to Store Leads"

What do you like best?

It has multiple views that can be customized to show you exactly what you are looking for

What do you dislike?

It constantly kicks you out of the system even if you are in the middle of an active call

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Its a great way to manage tons of calls,

It's helping us to manage leads. This way we can sort through the relevant leads and ignore the people who have closed or are no longer interested in purchasing a home

Velocify Lead Manager review by Brian G.
Brian G.

"First time using software to make dials"

What do you like best?

Velocity is super cool because it's straight forward. I didn't even have to have an in depth training. It's intuitive and I like the newest layout because it groups similar leads together so I can dial in batches.

What do you dislike?

Only thing I wish is that it was quicker to refresh after the call so I can move forward to the next call. It seems to lag more often than not.

Keeping leads, tasks, e-mails and my pipeline together, no need to track things manually, velocify makes that part of my job painless so I have more time to make calls.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Brigitte M.
Brigitte M.

"Marketing Director"

What do you like best?

I've been working with Velocify since 2010 and really like the ease setting up new campaigns for lead distribution, the ease of managing lead flow to LO's but my favorite features are the robust functionality of inbound calling and the multiple data fields for reporting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike getting a wrong answer from a customer service rep. Some Velocify campaigns are complex and sometimes I'll get a rep who's not that knowledgeable about the question I'm asking and really cannot help me resolve my issue. When that happens I ask for them to leave a message for some of the more senior reps who I know will understand my question and help me get it fixed.

We're trying to solve lead performance ... what leads are performing best by looking at contact ratios, pull thru, etc.

User in Insurance

"my experience with velocify, daily."

What do you like best?

I like the options of updating the lead status and comments. Also the dial IQ feature is amazing to help insure your clients will actually take the call and get them on the phone.

What do you dislike?

duplicate leads. there needs to be a way the system can pick up if there is any other leads in the system with the same name, address etc..

Recommendations to others considering the product

anyone and everyone who is in the sales industry NEEDS velocify to expend your business and help you reach goals.

the fact that we are able to narrow down to even the times to call clients. that has solved a lot of our selling problems. Pin pointing exact problems and coming up with a solution.

Velocify Lead Manager review by CJ S.
CJ S.

"Good option if you have many users."

What do you like best?

Velocify does a goos job of prioritizing leads. This makes the process of deciding which lead to call, and how often to call, a pretty thouhtless process.

What do you dislike?

Other CRMs offer better options for unique, one time text and email blasts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Determine if your primary goal is to have a lead management/dialer system. If that is it, velocify is good.

If you’re looking for more modern features, such as text - I’d look elsewhere.

Solves the problem of being able to manage a large number of leads with many users. Being able to anayze lead performance is a huge benefit.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Parks A.
Parks A.

"Loan Officer AEM"

What do you like best?

That it keeps and sets the leads in categories, It also helps me keep track with call times of when the client should be call back in a accurate rotation as I disposition each lead

What do you dislike?

that it doesn't give notification if you crossed scheduled, this seem to be my biggest complaint has I have triple book leads and missed out on opportunity from doing so

Recommendations to others considering the product

Making sure when using the set and appointment feature that it doesn't allow cross booking and the leads address should automatically cover the time zone in the area. We shouldn't have to manual put it in

I work for a firm that handles real estate transactions on the mortgage side. Each branch handles 6 states from the local office. This brings in leads from all over .

Velocify Lead Manager review by Paige D.
Paige D.

"Loan Officer"

What do you like best?

Being able to see who I am working with all on one sheet

What do you dislike?

How you have to action it a certain way just to be able to keep it in your name with out it being funneled to someone else in the same office.

How my potential and current customers are on the same page and is confusing to organize and look at.

How I have to use 2 different systems for customers.

How it gets so cluttered with leads that are no deals that stay in my list of customers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have it all mapped out and extensive training on how the leads are to be handled & how everything works. Make sure staff completely understand before launching the program.

if not leads will be trashed, time will be wasted, and money will lost.

None, in all honesty it has made things more difficult for the role I am in. Loan Officer.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Victor M.
Victor M.

"Easy money making software."

What do you like best?

The simplicity is the best thing about Velocify. All the buttons are in the right place.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the error we get when looking up leads, having to re enter because it doesn't load the first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

We have solved our contact speed thus bringing up our overall increase in loans funded. The first person to speak to the borrower has more chance of earning business.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Eduardo S.
Eduardo S.

"Velocify has been the one key factor in the growth of my business. "

What do you like best?

Lead distribution is the key to managing all leads. Text messaging is also giving us tremendous results.

What do you dislike?

Help desk seems to be very limited. However we deal with it because we understand that Velocify is growing tremendously and has it's growing pains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and really think things through when you are doing your initial set up and completing your lead flow diagram. Don't think twice about investing in Velocify, for us it was the best investment ever made.

We were having issues keeping track of our current customers and insuring that we were contacting them the correct amount of times using various channels. Velocify has helped us keep track of our calls and by using their Text and Email features we are in constant contact with out Clients.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Victoria G.
Victoria G.

"Love it!"

What do you like best?

I have had an awesome experience with Velocify. So much of the "busy work" is taken over once you begin using this program, which leaves more time for building rapport with new clientele. The speed-dialing is very helpful!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I disliked was the setup for indicating bad leads, and there were a lot of duplicates. Also, there were some issues with prospects saying they weren't requesting an insurance quote intentionally, which cut into my closing ratio.

Time management has improved, which in turn improves the entire Trusted Advisor experience for the prospect. Using the speed-dialer forces me to go outside my comfort zone as well, and leaves little room for anxiety about cold-calling.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Dennis M.
Dennis M.

"To become the greatest at your craft AND DO THE BEST YOU CAN"

What do you like best?

There is a different filter and way for you to prospect. Every person has a different way to prospect depending on how they operate. The proof is in the pudding. There is a different way for everyone to be successful. PUT YOUR MIND TO IT AND BE THE BEST.

What do you dislike?

The inability to filter by multiple options without having to refresh it after a few minutes. Duplicate leads coming in has caused issues within our office before. We try very hard to resolve it but money is money at the end of the day. We want to be successful. I think Velocify should also change the coloring grid.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use your imagination! This is a great tool in creative hands!

We are solving the issue of follow up with our clients before renewal. The Velocify definitely helps. We try very hard. WE want to be a top producer. This is helping a lot!

Velocify Lead Manager review by Zachary G.
Zachary G.

"Loan Officer using the velocify program for 3 months"

What do you like best?

1. Very easy to keep track of leads

2. The action window lets you keep detailed info on lead

3. You can call leads through Velocify

4. You can setup software with your cellphone

What do you dislike?

There seems to be a lag with the shotgun dialing and I can never beat out competition no matter how quickly I answer the phone. It is difficult to take an app through Velocify because there are too many questions. Purchase and Refi templates should be separated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you take a live app and try to input information into velocify, many of the questions are unneeded. It gets very detailed and you don't want to ask all these unimportant questions. You can fill them in at a later time. I think if they implemented a "live app" of "quick app" feature that focused on the essential questions for taking an application, loan officers would value the program much more greatly.

I am able to track my leads. I can see if I haven't spoken to someone in a few days. I have a detailed view of all my conversations with customers.

User in Insurance

"Excellent tool for my Industry"

What do you like best?

When a lead cycles to me or when I answer the phone I'm able to see what I need to start the quoting process for a potential client. Autodrips and Messages are customizable and easily editable as needed. That saves a lot of time. Reminders via autodrip keep us in front of the client prior to the sale. All statuses are date and time stamped. The texting feature was a great addition. The calendar feature is also very helpful when I need follow up reminders for myself. I have visibility of my team's actions as well. All around, it is a very good program.

What do you dislike?

Although autodrip can be customized, I don't think the font can be. I could be wrong about that. I also don't like that when the New Lead pop up comes up, if you accept it, it throws you out of the lead you're working on without saving it. A lot of what we do is not by phone so I can work on more than one lead at a time. Duplicate leads.

Autodrip keeps me on my client's radar. They have all my contact information. It is an excellent sales tool and saves time. The follow up is done for me.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.

"Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, not only was it very easy to learn how to utilize the program using the program on a daily basis is not complicated. I love that I can keep track of my activity not just on a daily basis, but on a monthly and/or campaign basis. Having the ability to use the Dial-IQ is great it makes for quick responses to our leads.

What do you dislike?

One thing I would say could be more detailed is the reporting. Now this could simply be a user error but when I run a report to see my detailed activity for a certain time frame there are certain things that don't come up. The call log is a bit difficult to look through when trying to determine how many calls I actually made for the day it would be helpful to show the number of calls in a report, the number of contacts made, it would also be nice to be able to select the items you want to include on a custom report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is fantastic and very easy to use. It will help keep better track of leads and increase your response time

Quicker response to our leads this is both a problem that was solved and a major benefit

"Velocify..better than Salesforce!"

What do you like best?

Velocify made my life SO easy as the Director of Client Services and the Director of Sales for my small personal training company. It allowed me to better manage and organize my pipeline and client database and it felt like the program itself was equivalent to having a second version of myself in the office!

What do you dislike?

There wasn't much I disliked about Velocify except for the lack of continuity between the online program on my desktop and the iPhone application. I did not feel these were as synchronized as they should have been and this is really the only complaint I had.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DEFINITELY the best in the business, bar-none the top dog for lead management and organization!

Managing my pipeline of clients and keeping everything, everyone and all their little details organized and in a place where everyone has access and visibility.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Internet

"Velocify has really helped me streamline!"

What do you like best?

The immediate benefit was massive time savings through 1: using the ability to click on a phone number rather than dialing it, 2: being able to record activities more quickly, and 3: setting up recorded voicemails. I could now click a button and move on to the next call instead of leaving the same voicemail multiple times throughout the day. It has also taken away the "guess-work" of who I should call next.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it loads a little slowly within my CRM, but that may actually be attributed to other factors like connectivity or the integration.

We use a Priority View with specific queues around timing and specific events. Velocify has helped me focus on what's important, and save time while doing that!

Velocify Lead Manager review by Nick K.
Nick K.

"User friendly and powerful tool"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how easy it is to use. I am not very technical but I found it didn't take long for me to start working with Velocify

What do you dislike?

I think the colors on the page could be a bit sharper, pop more. My personal opinion is my eyes don't focus on key parts and I have to sometimes look for it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your sales team using Velocify

We're trying to be available to our customers and fair to our sales staff with inbound calls

Velocify Lead Manager review by Candace C.
Candace C.

"The Best vitual assistant I could ever have!"

What do you like best?

Velocify manages my leads and my day in a streamlined, professional, and user-friendly manner. Now that I have it I could not live without it. I have used similar programs such as Prospector+ and Velocify takes the cake! Everything about it gets down to business. I have increased my closing ratio by 5% in the last month of using velocify! The call queues are amazing, the ease of dialing out right from the program is stellar, and the automated emails get more responses than my personal ones do. I love this program!

What do you dislike?

It could aethetically look a little more up to date, .

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO it, pull the trigger, it will change your life

Follow ups tracking and closing ratio!

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Information Technology and Services

"Admin User and Rule Builder Review"

What do you like best?

It prioritizes leads for reps to call and the interface is fairly easy to navigate--if you're not 40+ years old with no computer skills at all its an extremely easy too to use and navigate inside salesforce, can create "hot time" periods where certain leads in certain areas pop up at specific times according

What do you dislike?

Limited amount of rule sets we can use to prioritize (my company is global and employs hundreds of thousands of people--- kind of annoying that we have to use a shared set of distro-rules. No way of knowing who last edited/deleted a distro rule (you could completely screw over your company and delete all rules and there is no accountability), isnt really compatible with shoretel or shoretel reporting within SFDC, you have 2 sets of reports ( all calls from velocify click to dial show up as the same number on the sales rep's phone, so when pulling shoretel reports it only shows velocifys number, not the prospect they talked to-- gonna have to get that through velocify reports),.... also have to get separate licenses per rep for click to dial and for velocify as a user.

Rep Prioritization, Rep time management, lead scoring, ease-of-distribution, call monitoring, direct reporting, inbound and outbound call tracking, helps with lead scoring

Velocify Lead Manager review by christopher g.
christopher g.

"Simple and Smooth"

What do you like best?

the color scheme. Very easy on the eyes and simplistic, allowing for easy viewing of all tabs and menus. Unlike other systems, its easy to be distracted by too many color schemes and buttons. Velocify keeps it simplistic and unique.

What do you dislike?

nothing. I have not been able to 'break' the system. At times it may run slow due to internet connection, but overall my experience is excellent!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch and don't turn back!! Velocify has stream lined the process and made a user friendly system to operate.

home loan processing. Velocify's ability to search using SEVERAL avenues and sub categories. allowing for easy transition from one lead to the next without creating a loss of time.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Renewables & Environment
Administrator in Renewables & Environment

"Customized System and Great Support"

What do you like best?

They listened to our questions, concerns, and needs during two different project opportunities using the lead manager. The developers understood our needs in detail, and support is always available.

What do you dislike?

Little to dislike. However, if I had to comment, there were a few times they took our suggestions and implemented them later down the line without telling us,and I just found out they were now available. (Would love some credit, or at least a note that the feature was then later made available for us to implement!) And otherwise some things were a little quirky that I would think would be easier to customize that were not available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool, and great support team.

More analytics! Great support community helped to get the most out of the product.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Keith B.
Keith B.

"Great product very happy "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, lead search capability's are what I find t be the most valuable

What do you dislike?

What I feel needs improvement would be the integration with the LOS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to pull the trigger, be sure to be clear with your needs to you rep the better road map you give them the more effective Velosify will be for you.

The hurdles I am jumping are vast but off the top of my head I would have to say data organization allowing for immediate access to lead data that is doing business with today as well as the ability to keep constant contact with past clients and future potential clients maximizing my marketing efforts.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Consultant in Accounting
Consultant in Accounting

"Velocify Review"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of calling with one click, ablility to type in notes quickly, and the fact that Velocify does allow us to view attempted contacts.

What do you dislike?

Often times notes do not save properly, which means we would have to recall the conversation we had with the borrower, and redo the notes. This can cause issues for management, as they track our progress in order to make sure the loan is moving along properly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try :)

Quick, efficient, helps to keep track of contacts and history. I like that anyone in the company that has access can log in and see the notes and become up to date on the file with a very quick review. This means that the process moves quickly since we are not waiting on responses from each other. It's all right there in the notes. In addition, notes from our main systems copy into Velocify, so additional information is always added in detail, and can be viewed in one area.

Administrator in Education Management

"I worked as an Administrator/Power User during the implementation of Velocify. "

What do you like best?

The shotgun dialing feature is something our end users absolutely love. The feature makes contact with potential applications much quicker and more efficient. The interface is extremely sleek, aesthetically appealing, and easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

The communication capabilities between Velocify and existing pieces of software. We were promised that integration would be seamless and that hasn't exactly been the case. I do want to clarify that this has gotten better with time and growing pains with new software is always expected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Though it may seem a bit complicated at first with all the different views, LeadManager is a great piece of software. Stick with it and don't get discouraged.

Lead to contact time. We were missing out on potential customers due to the amount of time between a customer filling out a RFI and one of our representatives contacting that customer.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Lewis S.
Lewis S.

"Velocify Review"

What do you like best?

Everything that you need is at your fingertips. This CRM system definitely organizes leads, your appointments and your whole book of business:

What do you dislike?

The software needs to integrate texting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the investment. Best CRM out there. Needs texting capabilities.

Staying more organized definitely.

My organization has definitely improved. Being able to call more potential clients.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Kirk A M.
Kirk A M.

"Awesome Functionality"

What do you like best?

I like that we only have to use 1 database for sales and CRM. I am especially excited that we may eventually be able to have Encompass update status and action codes automatically. There is a management hold on that project right now

What do you dislike?

I think 1. that the settings menu is too complicated

No live chat capabilities?

RE the dialq needs to have predictive dialing capabilities. Is that available on the Advanced Software?

Saving Time is the biggest benefit ~~ Time=Money

Velocify Lead Manager review by Erin A.
Erin A.

"Review of Velocify"

What do you like best?

Ability to organize all of our leads and easily prioritize follow up. Velocify had added a source of organization of lead follow up that we did not have in the past.

What do you dislike?

Shot gun calling seems to be delayed across out team. There seems to only be glitching in shot gun calls, and with using caller ID functions we get some caller ID leads that are spam/telemarketers.

As started above, we have been able to approach lead follow up in a much more organized way, keep our team more accountable to any new or old leads, and this results in a higher conversion rate if used correctly.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Consultant in Banking
Consultant in Banking

"Feed back"

What do you like best?

reporting and pipeline

The GLI generator application successfully migrated. Please share the new URL with your teams. If you have questions please let me know

What do you dislike?

nothing, I like everything about it,

Recommendations to others considering the product

like it

contacting customers in timely` matter,

Velocify Lead Manager review by Jaye Anne G.
Jaye Anne G.

"VELOCIFY IS EASY TO USE"

What do you like best?

BEING ABLE TO FIND A LIST WITH THE SAME INTENTION THAT I HAVE (QUOTE/BIND)

CLICK TO DIAL

AUTOMATED EMAILS ARE MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE

EASY TO USE AS LONG AS ALL THE FIELDS ARE BEING USED

DIFFERENT CAMPAIGNS MAKE IT EASY TO TRACK THE LEAD SOURCES

INTEGRATION WITH OTHER LEAD SOURCE COMPANIES

What do you dislike?

LEADS BOUNCE TOO MUCH FOR ABSOLUTELY NO REASON

EXTRA FIELDS LIKE AUTO ONE IS UNNECESSARY

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT!

THE BIGGEST BENEFIT IS THE CLARITY OF MY LEADS AND WHO I AM TALKING TO AT ANY GIVEN MOMENT

"velocify is ok"

What do you like best?

it manages leads. there is nothing i can say about it that is remarkable. i really do not like it and use it bc i am forced to.

What do you dislike?

i dont love it. i find it to have to many things going on and it just needs to simplify. the way it prioritizes leads is illogical. you cannot just pull up everything you have. they should have a function where you can simply sort the category at the top like excel does. you should be able to just click on an email withour having to open a lead. teh sorting is really ineffective and does not help me to do my job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

velocity goes down and is unaccessible every night after like 10pm. the prioritization of leads is really bizarre and not helpful at all.

sales. follow ups.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Financial Services

"Great lead management system. "

What do you like best?

My whole work day revolves around Velocify. Super easy to use & has great capabilities. SUPER important that it's set up correctly and that you have it programmed to do what you want and how you what which Im sure can be tedious to set up but the functionality of it is great. It can do so many things---click to dial, calendar events, pre recorded VM's, reports...etc

What do you dislike?

I wish Lead Form View and Script Form view were merged into 1 page.

I wish the app had more functionality--be able to action and move calendar events etc

Best lead management system Ive used.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Robert P.
Robert P.

"Good Management tool"

What do you like best?

I have used the system for some time now. It has many great features that help me Manage my team.

Its help staying organized and in control of prospects.

What do you dislike?

I was spoiled with a much more use some additional features custom made version from my old job.

The standard edition, could use some additional features without the extra cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make certain you review standard edition and if that woreks great. If not it will cost more for customizing it for

you based on additional features.

Organizing leads ,calls and management of sales team.

Better production and reporting of day to day actitives.

Administrator in Education Management

"Velocify has been a great expereince"

What do you like best?

I can navigate through the system with ease. Everything is titled so that I can utilize an effective approach to my tasks of the day. I can access phone calls, campus reps activities, and so much more.

What do you dislike?

Being able to locate duplicate accounts is difficult. With over 11 campuses and thousands of leads, I would like to suggest a more convenient way in identifying duplicate accounts without having to manually seek them out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend any company to use Velocify. It is effective, productive, and allows you to analytically support staff in training, time management, and customer interaction.

Going through the database of each campus and accessing all inquiries by filtering them out is a great touch. Making sure that all leads have been contacted and are being places in the proper action status.

"Very Efficient"

What do you like best?

Very easy to dial out, and do a continuous dial chain if needed. Very thorough options of what kind of activity/action can be done.

What do you dislike?

If I could change anything it would be that you could delete actions- there have been several times that I have added an action incorrectly due to being on the wrong page, etc.

I would also love the feature of being able to do a continuous call chain from any screen that I am currently on, you only have the ability to do continuous calling on Priority Screen.

We are able to reach more individuals quicker.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Darling C.
Darling C.

"Outstanding Smooth Performace"

What do you like best?

The way Velocify consistently improves the platform to enhance performance.

What do you dislike?

Has minimal filter options. Would like more filter options since we work with over hundreds of leads per day.

I have been able to organize leads prioritizing them effectively. Received feedback from consumers on how the customer service quality has improved since its easier to keep track of scheduled appointments etc.

"Review"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and efficient! I like that i am able to call and see all of the information about a prospective student on the same screen. I am able to run my business and see the results easily on the dashboard.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about this system is that it is very small font and I wish it would be a little larger. I think the priority queue could offer more options so that leads in different statuses can be seen. It would also be beneficial to set up an email/text to automatically be sent when an appointment no shows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT! It is very easy to manage!

I am getting students enrolled in school. This system is very helpful to manage a student's admission process in all steps.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services
Internal Consultant in Financial Services

"It is an effective tool that has very few glitches."

What do you like best?

It organizes your calling efforts in a very efficient manner. You never have to guess as to what the best use of your time would be. Valuable leads no longer drop through the cracks.

What do you dislike?

About 30% of the time the system does not recognize that I am trying to pick up a lead. It says "no response was detected" and hangs up.

With mortgage leads timeliness is key. You can set notifications to call people back at pre-determined intervals to increase your closing ratios.

"Velocify "

What do you like best?

Velocify has enhanced our overall production, and has an easy to use interface for the end- user. Its by far the best CRM product on the market. The support from client care to support is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

Needs added features for bulk emailing and texting

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a system administrator setup prior to implementation someone who understands technology but also a working relationship with the sales team is a must.

Front end sales, spped to inquiry and inquiry prioritization is incredible. Triggered calls at the customers point of need and has the ability to streamline contact attempts at periods of time. Velocify give the sales manager the visibility of all inquiries in the system to ensure timely contact. Velocify has enhanced contact rate, and has given a big boost in overall performance and conversion rates.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator

"Over promised, over priced and clunky."

What do you like best?

Nothing. Dishonest and untruthful sales techniques.

What do you dislike?

We were lied to from the get go. Gouged on prices and provided the worst level of customer service I have ever experienced. Strung us out on extra charges, fine print in contract allows for addition of users during the year, but not deletions which with any turnover whatsoever will cause you to pay for licenses not in use. This company is extremely transactional, overpriced and treats clients like numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Better off configuring sales force or jungo. Both companies are extremely client focused and not as decentralized as Velocify.

Very clunky, lack of support, ZERO mobile capabilities.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Computer Software

"Less Than Satisfied"

What do you like best?

I cannot say there is really anything I liked about the product. It seemed like a great product on paper and in the original demo, but nothing after that.

What do you dislike?

Very clunky. The software simply was not intuitive and did not work as promised. The sales reps way over promised.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do all of the research you can. Make sure the product meets the requirements you need and ensure it works as they say it does. I would highly recommend extended, heavy, user based testing in sandboxes prior to signing or launching if possible.

Lead follow up. I never realized a true benefit.

"i love velocify"

What do you like best?

I love the magnifying glass. A quick glance at the lead is my most used button.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, it took me a while to figure out how to use it. I could have definitely used a "how to" navigation screen when you log in the first couple of times. It definitely lags when I export a lead to encompass. When im on the phone with a customer i need quick quick quick!

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% WORTH IT!!!! Definitely try it

sales, we can call the people we need to do mortgage loans.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Michael U.
Michael U.

"Great CRM Tool"

What do you like best?

Velocify is a really effective tool that allows you to reach your customers and potential clients quickly.

What do you dislike?

Support can continue to be improved upon and communication when something is not working can increase.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The company should reach out to customers periodically in order to have suggested improvements to the program.

Solving the ability to reach the customer at the customers best time.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Not very user friendly"

What do you like best?

That it is attempting to help the company track leads and increase leads

What do you dislike?

That it wants you to call the leads repeatedly and that the leads are being called by not only multiple people in the same company, but by people in other companies as well

Recommendations to others considering the product

There needs to be an in person training before it goes live. It needs to go over everything and let people practice. There was too much confusion when it first started, and still is

I think it has the potential to help LOs with a very low amount of business try and get leads. I have not seen the benefits from this yet

Velocify Lead Manager review by Sarah H.
Sarah H.

"Velocify helps me sell"

What do you like best?

Lead and follow up priority view and the ability to tag hot leads for immediate follow up.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to differentiate between a borrower actively shopping for a home and someone who is just starting the process and not actively seeking to purchase.

Effective follow up has benefited my conversion ratio

Velocify Lead Manager review by Bryan B.
Bryan B.

"Loan Officer"

What do you like best?

Detailed. I like it better than salesforce or other programs I have used.

What do you dislike?

It seems to have a short lag between the time the lead is assigned versus when it shows in Volicify

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its good

All prospecting sales calls. Its is nice and has many categories to separate leads based on status.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Lauren C.
Lauren C.

"Velocify is mostly Good"

What do you like best?

I like that I can sort my leads by several different categories

What do you dislike?

I dislike velocify's ability to distinguish between duplicate leads.

I like that I can keep my leads sorted and create Outlook calendar appointments straight from outlook. It has been helpful to be able to set up those follow up appointments as soon as I get off the phone with someone. It has helped me to remember to call clients.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User

"Velocify and its easy of use"

What do you like best?

How user friendly and how it is full of options. I literally can't find anything missing or needed to be added

What do you dislike?

The fact that they can mislead you with the leads as in, when velocify gets the leads from lending tree or whom ever they need to be scrubbed and double checked for duplicate requests/leads. Changing the loan amount doesn't mean new lead. Then when we call the client is mad because they didn't request new information it was just never closed out from before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just fix the scrubbing of duplicate leads

Problems - duplicate leads not not having them scrubbed for name and information. Just changing the loan amount is not a new lead.

Realized- need to double check before you just start calling

Velocify Lead Manager review by Seth M.
Seth M.

"Amazing application for dialing"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Velocify is the ease of making outbound calls. With the click of a button, I'm dialing through my list of potential candidates, dispositioning them appropriately, and setting appointment reminders.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything with Velocify to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in mortgage sales and rely on making a ton of outbound calls to succeed, I highly recommend this software.

I've made dials without Velocify, and my volume of calls was much lower. I'm closing more deals since my volume of dials is much higher.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Charles T.
Charles T.

"Velocify - The Ultimate Lead Management System"

What do you like best?

Velocify has great call handling and lead distribution features to help any business.

What do you dislike?

The reporting could be a little more dynamic, but Report Hub just launched and should help address this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to gather all requirements up front for your configuration to avoid the need to go back and re-build campaigns and programs.

We are addressing lead prioritization and fulfillment of follow-up processing. We have our call center working all leads in the system and our business analysts making business decisions based on the reporting metrics.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Velocify is a great CRM"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Velocify is the organization, with the dashboard and calendar system, but most important the tracking of actions are very important in a Sales environment.

What do you dislike?

Seems like there's a couple bugs here and there with the phone forwarding, but they're not soul crushing.

It allows me to measure my metrics, thus allowing me to scale my business more effeciently.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Danielle M.
Danielle M.

"Danielles Review"

What do you like best?

the automated features, we use this to manage our mortgage loan database and it is the best thing I have ever worked with

What do you dislike?

I wish the system would send emails to both borrowers with emails

I also think that it needs to have more than two borrower options

Recommendations to others considering the product

see previous comments

constant communication for the client

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Velocify LeadManager Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to move around from report to report. Also enjoy the availability of data Speed to Contact.

What do you dislike?

That the leads refresh every 5 minutes...sometimes that will occur will I was still dialing the lead and can cause you to lose focus if someone picks up when your attempting to find the lead again on a certain page you were working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have an options tab to add your own personal comments when a specific interaction w a client is not on the list of drop downs.

We change lives for the better everyday.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Consultant in Internet
Consultant in Internet

"Ex-employee look at Velocify software"

What do you like best?

The intuitive way in which distribution, workflow, and prioritization can be both built and used by a sales team of almost any size makes Velocify a good addition to any sales organization.

I helped implement Velocify (and Leads360 before that) solutions in everything from debt management to mortgage to schools to a company that buys and sells diesel generators. The flexibility of the software enables a wide range of industries to easily transition into a more successful team.

What do you dislike?

As a longtime (now former) employee of Velocify, I heard again and again about the struggles that Users had with reporting. While I understand both the usability and limitations of reporting, the learning curve to understand that key aspect may be a bit more steep than ideal.

With that said, the reports are good for raw data but further analysis would be beneficial to an analytics-driven client.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. Get a demo of the product and references for other clients to get a good perspective on what it can and will do for you. Between Sales, Support, Client Success, and Account Management, there are many people looking to make sure that you have a successful experience with Velocify.

Sales automation and tracking - Velocify greatly helps improve contact rates, conversion rates, and the tracking thereof.

Velocify Lead Manager review by kristen e.
kristen e.

"Great experience with this system"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and navigate through the system. Easy to sort leads and prioritize.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes slow running and not loading fast enough.

simple leads and easy to use and fast

Velocify Lead Manager review by Bill D.
Bill D.

"Powerful ad versatile"

What do you like best?

The ability to customize actions, statuses, distributions and posts to create a desired workflow. The ability to gain a lead via DialIQ inbound for all incoming calls.

What do you dislike?

Report and distribution filtering is not as strong as it could/should be. The ability to utilize grouped and Boolean expressions would significantly increase the utility.

Managing sales lead activity via multiple sales channels

Velocify Lead Manager review by Lauren R.
Lauren R.

"Great Lead Organizer"

What do you like best?

I like seeing the leads come in at real time. It creates better connection rates.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that you are not able to see the notes placed in the lead on the open queue. I feel like this is a disservice to our clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

notes available on open lead queue

It creates one platform for various lead sources.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Financial Services

"Intuitive, lots of bells & whistles"

What do you like best?

It's really functional and intuitive. It's also easily customized. Very, very few glitches. Provides great analytics, too.

What do you dislike?

Can be a tiny bit laggy sometimes, but otherwise, I have few complaints.

We needed a CRM that would allow us to have a lot of options for managing our leads from various campaigns at various points in the sales lifecycle. It saves a lot of time and hassle.

"Amazing!"

What do you like best?

The staff that we work with daily. our sales manager always goes above and beyond for us. Dave Waltuch is one of the best!!

What do you dislike?

sometimes support isnt very helpful and has to send ticket to someone else.

Recommendations to others considering the product

definitely beneficial to any company looking for a lead manager. Velocify has exceeded our expectations and helped us grow as a company. the atmosphere is amazing.

ALOT! we are utilizing alot of new and old features for our email marketing and looking into more features that will benefit our business model!

Velocify Lead Manager review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"Velocify Is Great"

What do you like best?

This is a great lead management system. The calendar events that sync to outlook are amazing, and an invaluable tool. There are a ton of things in this program that allow you to do so much and stay organized.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of anything that needs to be changed at this time.

I am solving organization and lead managemtn problems by using velocify. This has helped me stay in touch with potential clients even after the initial contact.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Very easy"

What do you like best?

The Ease of use and accessibility, and being able to set up reminders

What do you dislike?

The fact that I am not directly given the leads once they come in to the system, they have to manually be given to me by a manager which can take days

Being able to contact people as soon as they call us, and always having access to the website to ensure that happens

Velocify Lead Manager review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Very useful & convenient site"

What do you like best?

The screen display, additional links, & efficiency

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches or delays when transferring leads

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use & navigate through. Many different links for efficiency

the benefits of efficiently transferring leads over, filtering through leads, & prioritizing

Velocify Lead Manager review by Jay Dunsing V.
Jay Dunsing V.

"Velocify Consulting-Creating Simplicity, Efficiency, Reporting and Consistency of Use"

What do you like best?

I have been an administrator on this system since 2005. I have used the system at a high level longer than anyone in the U.S.

Top product features:

- Totally customizable to any industry or work flow

- Shotgun connect (increases speed to call), Pull Distribution (leads can be shared)

- Click to Dial (increases calls made by users)

- Lead Prioritization (management sets criteria for which leads are priority)

- Reporting (various canned and ad hoc reports)

- Status specific and smart drip email

- Ease of use (ramp up time for users 2-5 days)

- Blast email capability

- Local caller ID (customer sees local area code on caller ID)

- Lead distribution (granular lead distribution capability)

- Calendar Events

- Pre-recorded voice mail messages

JayDunsing@gmail.com 630-936-0621

What do you dislike?

While I personally have not had an issue with customer support, I have heard that some companies have had issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Strategize your deployment.

The benefits of Velocify for lead management are huge. The top four benefits in my opinion are: speed to contact (ability to contact client within seconds of new lead being posted), lead prioritization (ability for management to set criteria for prioritizing a users efforts), pull distribution (ability for leads to be shared amongst users based on criteria set by admin) automated smart and status specific drip email (timely emails).

"Velocify Review"

What do you like best?

I appreciate ease of access from taking leads by their appropriate status (e.g. adult general, adult enterprise learning).

What do you dislike?

I truly must say that there is nothing that I happen to find wrong with it. No changes are necessary at this point.

I am resolving following up with students who were once in a nurturing status and either have re-inquired and/or called in to move to the next step. Additionally, the benefits allows me to successfully categorized them in Velocify so that I don't have to worry about writing anything down on paper.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Alyce R.
Alyce R.

"Easy to use for beginers"

What do you like best?

Leads all in one place to access I can send emails from the site directly to me new client. I can review new leads quickly to generate my morning business. Easy to use.

What do you dislike?

The system isn't easy to toggle back and forth from campaigns theirs no drop down. Since we use more than one lead source which are named in the campaign section I would like and easy drop down.

The tracking of the number of phone calls and notes section keeps me on point with my potential clients until we complete a transaction.

Administrator in Financial Services

"My experience has been great so far."

What do you like best?

I think the interface is simple, clean, and loads quick.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how I can only upload one lead import at a time. I wish I could do at least two at a time.

Lead management problems. We're using Velocify as a solution to track our leads and have weighted call distribution to our loan officers. We have 10 LOs licensed in different states with different amount of marketing spend on each. We weight our call distribution based on performance and by region.

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I like that it basically sets up my entire day for me. I don't have to think about who I'm calling next or what stage of the pipeline I'm in. My "priority leads" view shows me exactly what I need to be doing and when I need to be doing it.

What do you dislike?

Clicking into leads could be a little cleaner and smoother, but I'm sure Velocify will make those changes as they continue to evolve and update their versions.

It can really solves any organizational issues that your salespeople have. Sales can be a disorganized and messy business. Velocify really cleans the whole process up and prevents it's users from making sloppy mistakes.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Krissy C.
Krissy C.

"Velocify Lead Manager Review"

What do you like best?

The organization of leads and call priority!

What do you dislike?

NOTHING! Makes my job 100% more effective!

Benefits are that the team call production is higher and more efficient!

Velocify Lead Manager review by Tom G.
Tom G.

"Review of Velocify 2016"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing is the "create your own" filter for leads. Everyone has their preferred methods and this option gives you that ability to personalize for success

What do you dislike?

The only thing I somewhat dislike is the location of select action in the bottom left. I wish it was right next to the green call button and Submit button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it and give it a shot. You wont go back.

None at the momemnt. N/A

Velocify Lead Manager review by Jim M.
Jim M.

"Lots of features; could use a little trimming down on clicks and CRM Interface"

What do you like best?

I like that I can edit my leads and reconcile duplicate leads easily.

What do you dislike?

I would like it more if we could disable and trim down some of the fields that my company do not need. Also the reporting dashboard could be a little more user-friendly and turnkey.

I just use this for prospecting

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Wholesale
User in Wholesale

"Fast, effective, and easy"

What do you like best?

The program is easy to use, and very user-friendly. Everyone I've ever known to use it, has been able to figure out the program in minutes. The age range of people in our company is 20-60, and no one has ever had a problem using the software.

What do you dislike?

The "new lead in pipeline" prompt can be a bit jarring at times. However this is really the only problem many of us have ever encountered. For the most part, Velocify has been a boon to our success here in the company, and a pleasure to use.

This program has made it possible to dial quicker than looking at a paper list, and allows for targeted audiences to be reached almost instantly from the time they put in their inquiry.

Administrator in Higher Education

"Useful tool, but can use some updates"

What do you like best?

Customer service has always been great. They have always been very helpful, quickly. It's a great tool for our admissions team to keep leads on track.

What do you dislike?

Velocify isn't as user-friendly as it could be where if someone has never used Velocify, would be able to figure out very little on their own. I contact customer service more than I'd like to. I'd like to see more marketing abilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Setup options are just too confusing. All the terms are not easily understandble.

We can get to leads faster with as Velocify updates in real-time, which is extremely helpful. It increases lead quality.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"very useful"

What do you like best?

The priority view which allows me to view which leads and workflow needs to be completed before others. Also the way in which it presents this data to be is very economical.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't allow me to check for duplicates on the Velocify screen and I have to go into the Salesforce section to check for this. Sometimes the program freezes and runs quite slowly loading up a customers file.

The need to contact customers after new leads come through in a quick and concise manner so it is still fresh in their mind. And then being able to send template emails to them based around our conversation

Administrator in Financial Services

"Customizable system with great support"

What do you like best?

Velocify is a great system. They have an awesome support team to assist with any questions or ideas you may have. They will bend over backwards to make you happy.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the hold times to reach Velocify support at times.

Velocify has solved many problems. Their customizable platform really empowers you to solve anything reporting wise. Their new parent/child campaign naming structures are now even easier to get great data.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Financial Services

"the best CRM available when working with multiple lead providers "

What do you like best?

I've used Velocify daily for the past 2 years and it is integrated with all of our lead providers. My favorite aspect of the site is it's follow-up and reminder system.

What do you dislike?

There are too many tabs, such as borrower contact info on one tab, then I must flip to another tab to see the property address and another to see the loan terms etc..

Centralized location for various different lead sources. The ability to manage the contact attempt data and specific note data for each lead.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Financial Services

"I understand why it is so popular."

What do you like best?

Easy to view the lead info while still going through calls quickly

What do you dislike?

I wish there were a multiple line dialer feature

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember the old saying "Keep it simple" and you should find much success using the product.

Helps me stay on top of calling my leads

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Marketing and Advertising