Velocify Lead Manager

Velocify Lead Manager is a solution that helps you manage and respond to leads by capturing and automatically de-duping, and distributing inquiries coming from a variety of sources.

Work for Velocify Lead Manager?

Learning about Velocify Lead Manager?

Velocify Lead Manager Reviews

Ask Velocify Lead Manager a Question
Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
  • Ratings (1)
Ratings (1)
Showing 198 Velocify Lead Manager reviews
Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator

"velocify review "

What do you like best?

the fact that the lead id makes it easy for everyone to share once the client is added into the system

What do you dislike?

starts becoming a bit slower at times. Tendency of just my own network slowing down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very simple program

we use velocify for sorting leads and dispositioning them within a company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Velocify Lead Manager

"Velocify Review"

What do you like best?

I appreciate ease of access from taking leads by their appropriate status (e.g. adult general, adult enterprise learning).

What do you dislike?

I truly must say that there is nothing that I happen to find wrong with it. No changes are necessary at this point.

I am resolving following up with students who were once in a nurturing status and either have re-inquired and/or called in to move to the next step. Additionally, the benefits allows me to successfully categorized them in Velocify so that I don't have to worry about writing anything down on paper.

What Lead Scoring solution do you use?

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Velocify is a great CRM"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Velocify is the organization, with the dashboard and calendar system, but most important the tracking of actions are very important in a Sales environment.

What do you dislike?

Seems like there's a couple bugs here and there with the phone forwarding, but they're not soul crushing.

It allows me to measure my metrics, thus allowing me to scale my business more effeciently.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Supreet M.
Supreet M.

"Velocify is great"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use, very few glitches or bugs, and provided me with the data that I needed to assist my prospects with. I was able to organize my leads and follow-ups quite easily. Velocify also worked great partnered up with an autodialer called Five9. Their customer service is great.

What do you dislike?

Velocify sometimes did not play nicely with Five9. It required two separate windows to be opened taking up space on my monitor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Velocify is a great CRM for heavy outbound calling and inbound calling. When paired with an autodialer such as Five9, be wary that there might latency issues. Lead information may not load up in a prompt manner.

Customer Relationship Management, lead management, data management. CRM's provide excellent data management when compared to using a paper list to call leads from, and they are much more efficient than SpreadSheets.

Administrator in Education Management

"I work in the system daily. Reviewing and updating leads."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to easily manage and update leads.

What do you dislike?

The way our IS team has worked with velocity and implemented the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your tech team is able to understand and imement changes.

The management and lead flow and lead lifecycle.

User in Banking

"Very proffesional and easy to use "

What do you like best?

I like of the capabilities that are used to make the experience with encompass a streamlined process

What do you dislike?

nothing the product is great and I have found no error

Mobile app could use improvement

Velocify Lead Manager review by Victor M.
Victor M.

"Easy money making software."

What do you like best?

The simplicity is the best thing about Velocify. All the buttons are in the right place.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the error we get when looking up leads, having to re enter because it doesn't load the first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

We have solved our contact speed thus bringing up our overall increase in loans funded. The first person to speak to the borrower has more chance of earning business.

"Fan of Velocify"

What do you like best?

ability to set specific call back times

What do you dislike?

Doesn't auto populate market with zip...

Knowing what type of client and making me seem very professional since I am able to make notes about client and call them back at the time they want

Velocify Lead Manager review by Christina C.
Christina C.

"Great Way to Store Leads"

What do you like best?

It has multiple views that can be customized to show you exactly what you are looking for

What do you dislike?

It constantly kicks you out of the system even if you are in the middle of an active call

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Its a great way to manage tons of calls,

It's helping us to manage leads. This way we can sort through the relevant leads and ignore the people who have closed or are no longer interested in purchasing a home

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Financial Services

"Intuitive, lots of bells & whistles"

What do you like best?

It's really functional and intuitive. It's also easily customized. Very, very few glitches. Provides great analytics, too.

What do you dislike?

Can be a tiny bit laggy sometimes, but otherwise, I have few complaints.

We needed a CRM that would allow us to have a lot of options for managing our leads from various campaigns at various points in the sales lifecycle. It saves a lot of time and hassle.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Lewis S.
Lewis S.

"Velocify Review"

What do you like best?

Everything that you need is at your fingertips. This CRM system definitely organizes leads, your appointments and your whole book of business:

What do you dislike?

The software needs to integrate texting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the investment. Best CRM out there. Needs texting capabilities.

Staying more organized definitely.

My organization has definitely improved. Being able to call more potential clients.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and it even has reminders so it makes it simple. I love it! I recommend it to everyone!

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike. Everything is perfect for me with this program.

It is not time consuming and I can get so much done in little time so I have more time for other tasks.

Velocify Lead Manager review by kristen e.
kristen e.

"Great experience with this system"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and navigate through the system. Easy to sort leads and prioritize.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes slow running and not loading fast enough.

simple leads and easy to use and fast

Velocify Lead Manager review by Krissy C.
Krissy C.

"Velocify Lead Manager Review"

What do you like best?

The organization of leads and call priority!

What do you dislike?

NOTHING! Makes my job 100% more effective!

Benefits are that the team call production is higher and more efficient!

"Great business tool"

What do you like best?

easy to use, quick to get info ;on customer. can set appointments, keeps notes

What do you dislike?

not , i have no issues using the system,

can dial customers quickly and go on to next one if no answer.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Very easy"

What do you like best?

The Ease of use and accessibility, and being able to set up reminders

What do you dislike?

The fact that I am not directly given the leads once they come in to the system, they have to manually be given to me by a manager which can take days

Being able to contact people as soon as they call us, and always having access to the website to ensure that happens

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Financial Services

"Efficient everything i need is only getting better and better thanks!"

What do you like best?

the layout of the tabs with all the boxes to save my clients info

What do you dislike?

the blade lagging time its shot but you barely notice it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep up the consistency!

loosing info from clients

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Velocify Rocks!"

What do you like best?

This software is extremely sophisticated

What do you dislike?

That I haven't send Andrew Kellerman a gift for all his hard work!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The analytics are key and the reporting is extremely comprehensive

Pipeline management - and brand integrity

User in Insurance

"Easy to use and GREAT for organizing contacts"

What do you like best?

The Calendar Event feature which allows me to set and adhere to appointments without any issues! I like to use it to create multiple appointments and the fact that it lets me use it and then see on my dashboard my upcoming contacts is a wonderful feature that definitely helps me maximize my workflow.

What do you dislike?

Wish there were more options on the popup for calendar events like allow me to leave notes and even create actions when the window pops up for an appointment to avoid me going into the lead fully sometimes

Recommendations to others considering the product

GET IT! Velocify is the best software I know for lead management

Calling back customers in a timely manner as well as providing excellent follow up services. I realize that the benefits of this will allow me to sell more effectively and grow with the market.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Kody C.
Kody C.

"Life Saver"

What do you like best?

How fast responses are between phone, program and leads. It keeps all of my leads organized. Easy to keep notes and access file information while I'm taking the call. It completes an application and moves everything into my other program, "encompass" very well. Everything updates as it's put in and makes sure it's correctly filled out before the file is saved and transferred.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there's a lag for shotgun calls. When clicking a specific magnifying glass on the front page, it covers the other leads from being clicked/accessed. There's sometimes lag between the call starting and the phone ringing that ranges anywhere from 5-15 seconds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to use all of the customizable features to make your co-worker's jobs easier.

I go through a thousand leads a week and it keeps everything organized for me. It saves hours worth of time a week just in existing. It makes the job easier and more manageable and I find myself and the entire workforce more productive.

"LOVE IT!"

What do you like best?

Makes staying on top of sales and files so easily!

What do you dislike?

What is there to dislike? Not much I can think of

Recommendations to others considering the product

stay on top of priority view

I used to be very disorganized and bad at callbacks - this has changed my life.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"velocity is great "

What do you like best?

i like that the system was never down and always running

What do you dislike?

i did not dislike anything about velocity

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would absolutely consider velocity its very easy to use and met all requirements

providing leads

Velocify Lead Manager review by Consultant

"Great System!!"

What do you like best?

The automated reminders to contact customers

What do you dislike?

sometimes the contact/call back does not allow you to put a comment- must set up another appt

following up, faster turn times, more contact with borrowers.

"velocify review"

What do you like best?

Great system for admissions. All of the best parts of campus vue just dedicated to admissions.

What do you dislike?

Not much. System gives you access to not only my student's informaiton but can also query other reps students.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great, cost effective software solutions for admissions over other more detailed and expensive programs

Better time managemnt and out reach to potential students. Helps with long term follow up with the "nurture" function

User in Insurance

"my experience with velocify, daily."

What do you like best?

I like the options of updating the lead status and comments. Also the dial IQ feature is amazing to help insure your clients will actually take the call and get them on the phone.

What do you dislike?

duplicate leads. there needs to be a way the system can pick up if there is any other leads in the system with the same name, address etc..

Recommendations to others considering the product

anyone and everyone who is in the sales industry NEEDS velocify to expend your business and help you reach goals.

the fact that we are able to narrow down to even the times to call clients. that has solved a lot of our selling problems. Pin pointing exact problems and coming up with a solution.

Administrator in Education Management

"Velocify has been a great expereince"

What do you like best?

I can navigate through the system with ease. Everything is titled so that I can utilize an effective approach to my tasks of the day. I can access phone calls, campus reps activities, and so much more.

What do you dislike?

Being able to locate duplicate accounts is difficult. With over 11 campuses and thousands of leads, I would like to suggest a more convenient way in identifying duplicate accounts without having to manually seek them out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend any company to use Velocify. It is effective, productive, and allows you to analytically support staff in training, time management, and customer interaction.

Going through the database of each campus and accessing all inquiries by filtering them out is a great touch. Making sure that all leads have been contacted and are being places in the proper action status.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"User friendly and endless customization"

What do you like best?

The lead pages can be customized to include custom tabs and fields that allow for endless possibilities. This technology, coupled with the help of the Velocify technology team, has allowed for integration with our existing telephony and Loan Origination System to allow us to create reports and route calls in ways we didn't have the ability to do previously.

What do you dislike?

Velocify is geared to work better with Google Chrome, but some of our other systems require Internet Explorer to function. Some of our users also don't have Chrome installed. While Velocify still works with Internet Explorer, it's functionality and views work better in Chrome (having seen them side by side). Better support for Internet Explorer to mirror functionality may help serve clients who can't / don't have Chrome.

I also don't like that reports don't allow the user to use an "Or" statement. I.E. If I want to see all loans with Field A = blank or Field B = 5, I would have to pull two separate reports and then combine them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something that allows customization to your specific needs, Velocify is what you are looking for. Imports allow you to update any field you want, which allow for mass updates with a single click of a button (up to a maximum of 50,000 leads per file). We manage about 270,000 unique leads in this system.

If reporting is what you are concerned with, Velocify can report lead logs (showing every action that took place with a lead) or just give basic information on a lead. You can build custom reports to add any field you are looking for.

Imports allow us to update leads with current loan information and distribute to designated sales teams using distributions that Velocify allows us to create. It allows us to easily manage lead distribution. We have also been able to automate lead creation from web inquiries to increase speed to lead.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Eduardo S.
Eduardo S.

"Velocify has been the one key factor in the growth of my business. "

What do you like best?

Lead distribution is the key to managing all leads. Text messaging is also giving us tremendous results.

What do you dislike?

Help desk seems to be very limited. However we deal with it because we understand that Velocify is growing tremendously and has it's growing pains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and really think things through when you are doing your initial set up and completing your lead flow diagram. Don't think twice about investing in Velocify, for us it was the best investment ever made.

We were having issues keeping track of our current customers and insuring that we were contacting them the correct amount of times using various channels. Velocify has helped us keep track of our calls and by using their Text and Email features we are in constant contact with out Clients.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Tom A.
Tom A.

"Whats on Tom's mind about Velocify!!!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Velocify is its easy access to contact multiple clients just within a few clicks. One click, BOOM im dialing John Jankins from Alabama. Two clicks BANG, im on my next call to Timmy Thompson, out in Hawaii.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about Velocify is that the abilities to customize it on a personal level is very limited. I want to be able to maybe make the font different, or change the color of the screen. Little stuff like that really makes things interesting. Especially if im looking at this dang screen for 10 hours a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Velocify is like having an extra set of eyes, ears and hands. In my profession. time managements is key. The less time I have to worry about keeping phone numbers and addresses together. The more time I can spend on something more productive.

In my profession. Numbers are key and the higher numbers I can dial, the more chances I have of getting a deal. The ability to speed dial and go through 20 or 30 calls in less than 5 minutes means the world to me and my business.

"i love velocify"

What do you like best?

I love the magnifying glass. A quick glance at the lead is my most used button.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, it took me a while to figure out how to use it. I could have definitely used a "how to" navigation screen when you log in the first couple of times. It definitely lags when I export a lead to encompass. When im on the phone with a customer i need quick quick quick!

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% WORTH IT!!!! Definitely try it

sales, we can call the people we need to do mortgage loans.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Sales Producer"

What do you like best?

keeps me up to date as I go through out my day

What do you dislike?

Lead from some company's take longer to be added to the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

allow for multi status changes. Sometime we go through lead and would like to mark them as a group

N/A

"Awesome Structure"

What do you like best?

The ability to create it and customize it just for your liking and business needs

What do you dislike?

The inability to transfer information to partnering programs

It allows me to be organized and keep my thoughts and ideas focused

Velocify Lead Manager review by Steven D. B.
Steven D. B.

"Incredibly efficient."

What do you like best?

lead q - maximization of time. lets you move quickly

What do you dislike?

would like to have task management for team

Efficient for making calls

Velocify Lead Manager review by Nick K.
Nick K.

"User friendly and powerful tool"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how easy it is to use. I am not very technical but I found it didn't take long for me to start working with Velocify

What do you dislike?

I think the colors on the page could be a bit sharper, pop more. My personal opinion is my eyes don't focus on key parts and I have to sometimes look for it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your sales team using Velocify

We're trying to be available to our customers and fair to our sales staff with inbound calls

Velocify Lead Manager review by David G.
David G.

"Velocidy"

What do you like best?

Calendar and links. It insures I don't miss any reminders

What do you dislike?

Ability to forward or move reminders forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

??

It doesn't let me forget calls and emails

Velocify Lead Manager review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Great lead tool"

What do you like best?

You set to phone for notifications, lead nurturing, easy to follow up,

What do you dislike?

wish bad contacts were verified before posting

none, keeps you updated

"Velocify Review"

What do you like best?

The call response choices are plentiful and clear

What do you dislike?

Too much jumping around to get assigned leads, my manager would rather give me the lead verbally than try and switch it.

None

Velocify Lead Manager review by Consultant in Media Production
Consultant in Media Production

"Thank you for the time saver"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the Dialer features. I enjoy the organization it provides the and the ability to monitor my progress.

What do you dislike?

I enjoy all the features. I like it all.

Solving a communications, time and effectiveness. With Velocify I can reach a larger audience with less time consumption.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Velocify has been a great platform for optimizing on our lead conversions"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and reporting.

What do you dislike?

Not as flexible as it could be for custom integrations and design work

Lead distribution optimization and speed to contact w/o spending hundreds of thousands on a home grown call center and dialer

Velocify Lead Manager review by Mike O.
Mike O.

"Velocify is very helpful to stay organized on track and up to date with my clients."

What do you like best?

Automatically sets up future calendar events for leads who have not yet responded.

What do you dislike?

Would like to send out personalized group emails, for example, all of those whom are all ready pre approved, without having to go through each one.

Hundreds of tasks are impossible to track effectively with out a tool such as Velosify.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Consultant in Banking
Consultant in Banking

"Feed back"

What do you like best?

reporting and pipeline

The GLI generator application successfully migrated. Please share the new URL with your teams. If you have questions please let me know

What do you dislike?

nothing, I like everything about it,

Recommendations to others considering the product

like it

contacting customers in timely` matter,

Velocify Lead Manager review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Very useful & convenient site"

What do you like best?

The screen display, additional links, & efficiency

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches or delays when transferring leads

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use & navigate through. Many different links for efficiency

the benefits of efficiently transferring leads over, filtering through leads, & prioritizing

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Financial Services

"Great lead management system. "

What do you like best?

My whole work day revolves around Velocify. Super easy to use & has great capabilities. SUPER important that it's set up correctly and that you have it programmed to do what you want and how you what which Im sure can be tedious to set up but the functionality of it is great. It can do so many things---click to dial, calendar events, pre recorded VM's, reports...etc

What do you dislike?

I wish Lead Form View and Script Form view were merged into 1 page.

I wish the app had more functionality--be able to action and move calendar events etc

Best lead management system Ive used.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Insurance
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Insurance

"using velocify daily for telemarketing "

What do you like best?

user friendly, lead database, search database, inbound distribuition

What do you dislike?

nothing very user friendly, couldn't suggest amything at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

utilizie it

writing insurance

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"simplicity"

What do you like best?

Dashboard allows me to access performance metrics quickly, and my sip phone sync is fast very fast

What do you dislike?

Actions aren't always reported accurately

Lead management

"Velocity Review "

What do you like best?

I like the dial IQ feature the best...saves time and is more accurate than manual dialing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it lags or freezes. I would like improvements made with the overall accessibility. Mobile operation would be a huge plus

I am utilizing as sales tool in order to contact and track my outbound calls. It has increased my overall sales productivity.

User in Banking

"Great lead and contact management program"

What do you like best?

It sends me a notification via text when I receive a new lead. I can set appointments and tasks in my calendar. It allows for me to make notes for each lead when contacted and fast and easy look up for follow up.

What do you dislike?

It can take up to an hour to receive a lead notification.

Better contact management.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use make sense and the system is very understandable

What do you dislike?

The only thing i do not like is when a call comes in and your dialing out the system crashes and you have to restart the system

Connecting with clients

Velocify Lead Manager review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"excellent lead system"

What do you like best?

variety of ways to filter leads to best make calls

What do you dislike?

faster response time maybe or less glitch

which calls are most effective

Velocify Lead Manager review by Sarah H.
Sarah H.

"Velocify helps me sell"

What do you like best?

Lead and follow up priority view and the ability to tag hot leads for immediate follow up.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to differentiate between a borrower actively shopping for a home and someone who is just starting the process and not actively seeking to purchase.

Effective follow up has benefited my conversion ratio

Velocify Lead Manager review by Iris M.
Iris M.

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

very user friendly. It has great functionality, many options to track and keep up with your sales targets and goals. I love it!

What do you dislike?

inability to delete notes entered in error

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give Velocify a chance to simplify your workflow.

Organization of leads contacts and outcomes

Velocify Lead Manager review by Internal Consultant in Financial Services
Internal Consultant in Financial Services

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

I enjoy calling to customers from Velocify, leaving message...keep notes ...all in one click of a button

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. The system is easy to navigate and use.

n/a

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Velocify Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use, makes things quicker and efficient.

What do you dislike?

The lag to assign leads, we frequently must assign manually.

Less leads are being lost in the shuffle

"Velocify"

What do you like best?

Velocify is a great lead management system. I love the way it prioritizes the leads allowing me to move through each person seamlessly without wasting time cherry picking. I also feel it save me a lot of time by automatically scheduling them for a return call just by me requisition it with an action. Added bonus is that it sends an email to anyone I select as closed business without me doing anything. Great software

What do you dislike?

At this time there is nothing that I dislike

tracking leads for insurance company

Velocify Lead Manager review by Keith B.
Keith B.

"Great product very happy "

What do you like best?

Ease of use, lead search capability's are what I find t be the most valuable

What do you dislike?

What I feel needs improvement would be the integration with the LOS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't hesitate to pull the trigger, be sure to be clear with your needs to you rep the better road map you give them the more effective Velosify will be for you.

The hurdles I am jumping are vast but off the top of my head I would have to say data organization allowing for immediate access to lead data that is doing business with today as well as the ability to keep constant contact with past clients and future potential clients maximizing my marketing efforts.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Cecily W.
Cecily W.

"Velocify"

What do you like best?

That I can send SMS messages, emails, etc. That I can send bulk SMS messages. That you can customize Velocify based on your organization's needs.

What do you dislike?

That you are not able to hit the back button and go back to the previous page like I was able to about 7 months ago. I do not like that you cannot effortlessly set up a bulk text. It requires way to much and is not user friendly, therefore I avoid it, which is not good. I also do not like the new change to the Velocify page. I like that it shows all of my calls in the different categories, but once I go into an account, the page has all of this unnecessary stuff like a map and timeline that I do not need to see. I just want to be able to navigate through my calls smoothly and with the new upgrade I am not able to do that. I have to constantly click the top of the corner to go back to the calls. I do not like that if I schedule an appointment inside the lead account that it will not show up in velocify. I think everything should be unified. Other than that, I pretty open to changes and have been trying to accumulate to them as best as possible. I know that Velocify cannot stay the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you are versed on all the different capabilities the program has to offer so you can utilize it fully to your advantage. Don't be afraid to explore and try new things in the program.

Today, people are more technology driven. People will respond to or return a text or email quicker than a phone call or voicemail. Velocify allows our Admissions department to reach students faster and increase our enrollments by utilizing the different communication options that Velocify offers.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

The bridging features and the weekly updates

What do you dislike?

sometimes not all the info bridges and we have to manually enter the info into the website from scratch

quickness and we are more efficient

Velocify Lead Manager review by Carlon R.
Carlon R.

"Very positive"

What do you like best?

Pop-up reminders and prioritized calling

What do you dislike?

can't really think of any thing I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Product. Highly reccomend it.

Call tracking

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Higher Education

"Organization on Fleek!"

What do you like best?

The filters and the search results. The structure is basic and very easy to comprehend. It's easy for us to navigate and also help in making it a lot simpler for us to train new staff. Because our business is growing, it is imperative that the programs and formats we use are easy to comprehend and teach. We consistently have to train new staff in using Velocify and this is definitely something that's easy to do. Also, they go out of their way to make sure that they meet our expectations.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have more filter options. I'm sure Velocify doesn't just cater to private universities but other businesses as well, but if we can create custom filters to help us create reports more effectively, it would definitely help out a lot. The dashboard counts actions but does not produce a thorough report of each action. This might already be an existing feature that I am not aware of. The time it takes to get a response is a bit slow but once we got the ball rolling everything was put together quite nicely.

We are currently shifting between international applicants and domestic applicants. Since we go through a lot of applications throughout the day, Lead Manager definitely comes in handy to help us sort through our files and set our priorities.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

"very useful"

What do you like best?

The priority view which allows me to view which leads and workflow needs to be completed before others. Also the way in which it presents this data to be is very economical.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't allow me to check for duplicates on the Velocify screen and I have to go into the Salesforce section to check for this. Sometimes the program freezes and runs quite slowly loading up a customers file.

The need to contact customers after new leads come through in a quick and concise manner so it is still fresh in their mind. And then being able to send template emails to them based around our conversation

Velocify Lead Manager review by Seth M.
Seth M.

"Amazing application for dialing"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Velocify is the ease of making outbound calls. With the click of a button, I'm dialing through my list of potential candidates, dispositioning them appropriately, and setting appointment reminders.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything with Velocify to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in mortgage sales and rely on making a ton of outbound calls to succeed, I highly recommend this software.

I've made dials without Velocify, and my volume of calls was much lower. I'm closing more deals since my volume of dials is much higher.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Consultant

"Awesome software"

What do you like best?

I like that the data base allows the use of the phone with the click of the mouse and that is very easy to navigate.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it disconnects from the phone in 30 seconds.

I am solving being able to contact prospects more quickly. I have realized that using Velocify allows me to make contacts more effectively.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Robert P.
Robert P.

"Good Management tool"

What do you like best?

I have used the system for some time now. It has many great features that help me Manage my team.

Its help staying organized and in control of prospects.

What do you dislike?

I was spoiled with a much more use some additional features custom made version from my old job.

The standard edition, could use some additional features without the extra cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make certain you review standard edition and if that woreks great. If not it will cost more for customizing it for

you based on additional features.

Organizing leads ,calls and management of sales team.

Better production and reporting of day to day actitives.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Ana C.
Ana C.

"Works Well"

What do you like best?

How fast the system works most of the time and the layout of the program is easy to understand

What do you dislike?

How the system glitches or gets really slow sometimes.

I've realized this system makes everything a lot easier.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Events Services
User in Events Services

"Very Easy."

What do you like best?

The colors. Everything is very easy to use

What do you dislike?

The menu at the top. The priority view took a while to understand

Allocation Leads in an accurate manner

Velocify Lead Manager review by Rachelle W.
Rachelle W.

"easy to use"

What do you like best?

different areas to find different information. Pop Up information helps me remember appointments

What do you dislike?

would like to customize the filters for my personal tracking

taking better notes helps me sell more

"The easy way to work"

What do you like best?

The easy access and consistency of lead generator.

What do you dislike?

Nothing The leads are saved and organized exactly the way I would like them to be!

Keeping a tight schedule and staying on task is much easier and faster with velocify.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Internet

"Velocify has really helped me streamline!"

What do you like best?

The immediate benefit was massive time savings through 1: using the ability to click on a phone number rather than dialing it, 2: being able to record activities more quickly, and 3: setting up recorded voicemails. I could now click a button and move on to the next call instead of leaving the same voicemail multiple times throughout the day. It has also taken away the "guess-work" of who I should call next.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it loads a little slowly within my CRM, but that may actually be attributed to other factors like connectivity or the integration.

We use a Priority View with specific queues around timing and specific events. Velocify has helped me focus on what's important, and save time while doing that!

"Velocify is the Best"

What do you like best?

Organized tool to upload your leads. Create follow up dates. Effective way to drill down and monitor your day to day tasks. Click and dial is awesome, schedule calls to dial, change your number for spontaneity

What do you dislike?

Only dislike is that I wish I had it earlier

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get it today. no need to use a pen and paper, outlook,

Organizing leads, follow up, lead transfer, referral assignments and Velocify solved all these

Velocify Lead Manager review by Andrew H.
Andrew H.

"Velocify Is Great"

What do you like best?

This is a great lead management system. The calendar events that sync to outlook are amazing, and an invaluable tool. There are a ton of things in this program that allow you to do so much and stay organized.

What do you dislike?

I can not think of anything that needs to be changed at this time.

I am solving organization and lead managemtn problems by using velocify. This has helped me stay in touch with potential clients even after the initial contact.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Oil & Energy
User in Oil & Energy

"Easy to Navigate"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and quality of software. This program definitely makes everything much easier when on the go.

What do you dislike?

Could be easier to reorganize based on state or age, but it's no big deal

Velocify benefits my office by providing real-time leads for families who are looking for better health coverage.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Brigitte M.
Brigitte M.

"Marketing Director"

What do you like best?

I've been working with Velocify since 2010 and really like the ease setting up new campaigns for lead distribution, the ease of managing lead flow to LO's but my favorite features are the robust functionality of inbound calling and the multiple data fields for reporting.

What do you dislike?

I dislike getting a wrong answer from a customer service rep. Some Velocify campaigns are complex and sometimes I'll get a rep who's not that knowledgeable about the question I'm asking and really cannot help me resolve my issue. When that happens I ask for them to leave a message for some of the more senior reps who I know will understand my question and help me get it fixed.

We're trying to solve lead performance ... what leads are performing best by looking at contact ratios, pull thru, etc.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Professional Training & Coaching
User in Professional Training & Coaching

"Velocify"

What do you like best?

the system ease of use and the reliability is excellent

What do you dislike?

nothing really I don't have any issue on the system

mostly leading tracking

"Review"

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and efficient! I like that i am able to call and see all of the information about a prospective student on the same screen. I am able to run my business and see the results easily on the dashboard.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I dislike about this system is that it is very small font and I wish it would be a little larger. I think the priority queue could offer more options so that leads in different statuses can be seen. It would also be beneficial to set up an email/text to automatically be sent when an appointment no shows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

USE IT! It is very easy to manage!

I am getting students enrolled in school. This system is very helpful to manage a student's admission process in all steps.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Reginald J.
Reginald J.

"Smooth"

What do you like best?

Layout everything is visible without scrolling

What do you dislike?

Color Scheme wish they had different options

Lots of calls benefit is smooth ops

Velocify Lead Manager review by christopher g.
christopher g.

"Simple and Smooth"

What do you like best?

the color scheme. Very easy on the eyes and simplistic, allowing for easy viewing of all tabs and menus. Unlike other systems, its easy to be distracted by too many color schemes and buttons. Velocify keeps it simplistic and unique.

What do you dislike?

nothing. I have not been able to 'break' the system. At times it may run slow due to internet connection, but overall my experience is excellent!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the switch and don't turn back!! Velocify has stream lined the process and made a user friendly system to operate.

home loan processing. Velocify's ability to search using SEVERAL avenues and sub categories. allowing for easy transition from one lead to the next without creating a loss of time.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"My Review Of Velocify"

What do you like best?

Velocify keeps a list of my contacts where I can view in a priority or normal view. This allows me to contact leads exactly when I need to.

What do you dislike?

I use Velocify everyday at work. There are times when the system kicks me out, but other than that, I cannot think of any dislikes.

N/A

Velocify Lead Manager review by Matthew M.
Matthew M.

"Great lead organization tool"

What do you like best?

Easy organization of leads, information about those leads, and where they came from make this product a breeze to use. The status of leads makes this product super easy to find exactly what you are looking for when you need it.

What do you dislike?

Old leads tend to stay in my pool and it would be nice if there was an easier way to filter out the dead leads without having to select every status BUT the one I want filtered out. the addition of profiles was great, but having an option to remove leads older than a certain date would be extremely useful. Makes the pages extremely cluttered after a period of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use it. It is extremely helpful in everyday business. Working in mortgage, it is one of the best tools I've had the pleasure of utilizing.

Being able to keep track and take notes on leads without requiring pen and paper is extremely helpful. Calendar events allow me to make sure that I reach back out to a client when i need to or when to complete a task that I need done.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User

"Velocify and its easy of use"

What do you like best?

How user friendly and how it is full of options. I literally can't find anything missing or needed to be added

What do you dislike?

The fact that they can mislead you with the leads as in, when velocify gets the leads from lending tree or whom ever they need to be scrubbed and double checked for duplicate requests/leads. Changing the loan amount doesn't mean new lead. Then when we call the client is mad because they didn't request new information it was just never closed out from before.

Recommendations to others considering the product

just fix the scrubbing of duplicate leads

Problems - duplicate leads not not having them scrubbed for name and information. Just changing the loan amount is not a new lead.

Realized- need to double check before you just start calling

Velocify Lead Manager review by Tom G.
Tom G.

"Review of Velocify 2016"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing is the "create your own" filter for leads. Everyone has their preferred methods and this option gives you that ability to personalize for success

What do you dislike?

The only thing I somewhat dislike is the location of select action in the bottom left. I wish it was right next to the green call button and Submit button.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just do it and give it a shot. You wont go back.

None at the momemnt. N/A

Velocify Lead Manager review by Consultant in Investment Management
Consultant in Investment Management

"Review"

What do you like best?

Easy to track contacts, know when I reached out to them and when I need to next.

What do you dislike?

I want more reports. I want detailed reports on call length, speed of contact, closings, etc.

None; None. Not my job.

"Excellent lead manager"

What do you like best?

Velocify is great at automating your lead follow-up and helping you set and keep appointments

What do you dislike?

Seems to work pretty well, no complaints

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it

Efficiently following up and converting mortgage leads

Velocify Lead Manager review by Chad L Simmons N.
Chad L Simmons N.

"great product"

What do you like best?

I love the click to dial, I love the automated voicemail system click to leave a message. I love the ability to flow through all my leads.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could view the notes easier before I call the lead.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend voice command. We need the ability to add notes and do thinks without using the keyboard.

The benefit is calling more efficiently.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Accounting
Administrator in Accounting

"Awesome"

What do you like best?

Click to dial is a great feature for fast contact with customers

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes about this computer software

All of the problems I have faced when using velocify has been in house distribution errors.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Frank P.
Frank P.

"I use velocify to manage customer relationships within our company and call out to prospects."

What do you like best?

Ease of use and ability to quickly call through a lead database. Ability to search by a number of different fields to fine leads in question. Ease of navigation. Simplicity of interface.

What do you dislike?

Lack of explanation on some of the available options. Some of the different options are difficult to understand based solely on the names alone. I wish there was a more in depth explanation of the option within the system so that Users have an easier time as well as Administrators have an easier time using the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to learn the material and make sure that you can correctly use the velocify system. Minor mistakes can have a huge effect on the transitioning of your leads within the system. Don't assume you know what you are doing. Velocify support is extremely helpful. Don't hesitate to call them!

Lack of outgoing call volume, difficulty of managing leads/prospects. Benefits have been increased call volume both outgoing and incoming, ease of managing and nurturing prospects. Increased capability of maintaining lead data and ensuring that lead is contacted and taken care of by our team members.

"Loan Officer"

What do you like best?

The ease of viewing the lead, and all the information in it. I also enjoy the ability to call out through a click of a button

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that I can say that I dislike

Access to borrowers information quickly and accurately.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Internet

"Great Product"

What do you like best?

I like that it basically sets up my entire day for me. I don't have to think about who I'm calling next or what stage of the pipeline I'm in. My "priority leads" view shows me exactly what I need to be doing and when I need to be doing it.

What do you dislike?

Clicking into leads could be a little cleaner and smoother, but I'm sure Velocify will make those changes as they continue to evolve and update their versions.

It can really solves any organizational issues that your salespeople have. Sales can be a disorganized and messy business. Velocify really cleans the whole process up and prevents it's users from making sloppy mistakes.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Brooke F.
Brooke F.

"great"

What do you like best?

I love that this software is simple and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way I could use this to set reminders to call people.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I feel as though velocify is a great tool to use when documenting inbound and outbound phone contact as well as any documentation of notes needed that would relate to the leads.

scheduling apt and making calls

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Cosmetics
Administrator in Cosmetics

"I've been using Velocify as both a user AND an Admin for about 5 months now."

What do you like best?

User friendly. Only a few pages to manage (as a user)

What do you dislike?

As with any software, the learning curve on the admin side. Velocify does a good job of providing ample training and resources, but it's still a challenge.

Efficiently managing and working lots of leads.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Financial Services

"Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer"

What do you like best?

The calendar functions are a big help in organizing the leads.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major. The general comment is a good option. However, it would be nice to have an option to include this as an action. Currently it is not, but it is a minor concern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good system and industry wide.

Velocify is the only system I have used.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Higher Education
Administrator in Higher Education

"Velocify "

What do you like best?

Velocify has enhanced our overall production, and has an easy to use interface for the end- user. Its by far the best CRM product on the market. The support from client care to support is outstanding.

What do you dislike?

Needs added features for bulk emailing and texting

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have a system administrator setup prior to implementation someone who understands technology but also a working relationship with the sales team is a must.

Front end sales, spped to inquiry and inquiry prioritization is incredible. Triggered calls at the customers point of need and has the ability to streamline contact attempts at periods of time. Velocify give the sales manager the visibility of all inquiries in the system to ensure timely contact. Velocify has enhanced contact rate, and has given a big boost in overall performance and conversion rates.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Velocify user"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of being able to disposition calls quickly and get to the next one.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the extensions for the phone numbers are not provided. I have to click on the name to go to SalesForce and see it there.

The benefits I can see is that it functions much easier with SalesForce and I have been able to accomplish my job of reaching people easier.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Financial Services

"Velocify is very user friendly"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to view customers' information., as well as the simplicity.

What do you dislike?

The time lapse between several phone ringing at the same time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This system is very user friendly

We are able to reach out to customers farther away than our normal service area.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Darling C.
Darling C.

"Outstanding Smooth Performace"

What do you like best?

The way Velocify consistently improves the platform to enhance performance.

What do you dislike?

Has minimal filter options. Would like more filter options since we work with over hundreds of leads per day.

I have been able to organize leads prioritizing them effectively. Received feedback from consumers on how the customer service quality has improved since its easier to keep track of scheduled appointments etc.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Financial Services

"I work in Velocify daily it keeps me organized"

What do you like best?

I like how clean and functional Velocify is.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything really that I dislike

I am getting more slaes as a result of Velocify's organization

Velocify Lead Manager review by Michelle L.
Michelle L.

"Admissions Rep"

What do you like best?

Calendar Event Tab is very useful to do follow up calls

What do you dislike?

Filters because I feel like there could be a better way to sort

Recommendations to others considering the product

NA

Staying organized and completing follow up calls

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Insurance
Administrator in Insurance

"Great Vendor!"

What do you like best?

They are very responsive to needs and very good at building what we need as an agency

What do you dislike?

They are not an all inclusive Lead Management / Customer Relationship Management system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a very good, responsive company to work with. Loading lead files is easy once you understand the lead mapping functions of Velocify. It is a great product,

Lead flow optimization and maximum touches to leads

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Financial Services

"Excellent lead tracking system"

What do you like best?

Adding Calendar events that will show up in e-mail, text and pop ups.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the pop up calendar reminders will get lost in the shuffle, so I prefer e-mail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used several different systems and Velocify is by far the most user friendly.

It does a good job of arranging leads in whatever order is desired.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Bryan B.
Bryan B.

"Loan Officer"

What do you like best?

Detailed. I like it better than salesforce or other programs I have used.

What do you dislike?

It seems to have a short lag between the time the lead is assigned versus when it shows in Volicify

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its good

All prospecting sales calls. Its is nice and has many categories to separate leads based on status.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Financial Services

"The system is very seamless and very easy to use. Everything from the 1st contact to each follow up"

What do you like best?

The organization of the customer information and the management of it.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, so far I like most everything

Able to effectively contact and follow up with clients through it and have benefited in using it for organizational flow.

Learning about Velocify Lead Manager?

* We monitor all Velocify Lead Manager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.