Velocify Lead Manager

Velocify Lead Manager is a solution that helps you manage and respond to leads by capturing and automatically de-duping, and distributing inquiries coming from a variety of sources.

Work for Velocify Lead Manager?

Learning about Velocify Lead Manager?

Velocify Lead Manager Reviews

Ask Velocify Lead Manager a Question
Filter ReviewsClear All Filters
  • Ratings (1)
Ratings (1)
Showing 198 Velocify Lead Manager reviews
Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator

"velocify review "

What do you like best?

the fact that the lead id makes it easy for everyone to share once the client is added into the system

What do you dislike?

starts becoming a bit slower at times. Tendency of just my own network slowing down.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very simple program

we use velocify for sorting leads and dispositioning them within a company.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Velocify Lead Manager

"Velocify Review"

What do you like best?

I appreciate ease of access from taking leads by their appropriate status (e.g. adult general, adult enterprise learning).

What do you dislike?

I truly must say that there is nothing that I happen to find wrong with it. No changes are necessary at this point.

I am resolving following up with students who were once in a nurturing status and either have re-inquired and/or called in to move to the next step. Additionally, the benefits allows me to successfully categorized them in Velocify so that I don't have to worry about writing anything down on paper.

What Auto Dialer solution do you use?

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Velocify is a great CRM"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Velocify is the organization, with the dashboard and calendar system, but most important the tracking of actions are very important in a Sales environment.

What do you dislike?

Seems like there's a couple bugs here and there with the phone forwarding, but they're not soul crushing.

It allows me to measure my metrics, thus allowing me to scale my business more effeciently.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Supreet M.
Supreet M.

"Velocify is great"

What do you like best?

It's simple to use, very few glitches or bugs, and provided me with the data that I needed to assist my prospects with. I was able to organize my leads and follow-ups quite easily. Velocify also worked great partnered up with an autodialer called Five9. Their customer service is great.

What do you dislike?

Velocify sometimes did not play nicely with Five9. It required two separate windows to be opened taking up space on my monitor.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Velocify is a great CRM for heavy outbound calling and inbound calling. When paired with an autodialer such as Five9, be wary that there might latency issues. Lead information may not load up in a prompt manner.

Customer Relationship Management, lead management, data management. CRM's provide excellent data management when compared to using a paper list to call leads from, and they are much more efficient than SpreadSheets.

Administrator in Education Management

"I work in the system daily. Reviewing and updating leads."

What do you like best?

I like the ability to easily manage and update leads.

What do you dislike?

The way our IS team has worked with velocity and implemented the software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure your tech team is able to understand and imement changes.

The management and lead flow and lead lifecycle.

User in Banking

"Very proffesional and easy to use "

What do you like best?

I like of the capabilities that are used to make the experience with encompass a streamlined process

What do you dislike?

nothing the product is great and I have found no error

Mobile app could use improvement

Velocify Lead Manager review by Victor M.
Victor M.

"Easy money making software."

What do you like best?

The simplicity is the best thing about Velocify. All the buttons are in the right place.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the error we get when looking up leads, having to re enter because it doesn't load the first time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it.

We have solved our contact speed thus bringing up our overall increase in loans funded. The first person to speak to the borrower has more chance of earning business.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User

"Fan of Velocify"

What do you like best?

ability to set specific call back times

What do you dislike?

Doesn't auto populate market with zip...

Knowing what type of client and making me seem very professional since I am able to make notes about client and call them back at the time they want

Velocify Lead Manager review by Christina C.
Christina C.

"Great Way to Store Leads"

What do you like best?

It has multiple views that can be customized to show you exactly what you are looking for

What do you dislike?

It constantly kicks you out of the system even if you are in the middle of an active call

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it. Its a great way to manage tons of calls,

It's helping us to manage leads. This way we can sort through the relevant leads and ignore the people who have closed or are no longer interested in purchasing a home

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Financial Services

"Intuitive, lots of bells & whistles"

What do you like best?

It's really functional and intuitive. It's also easily customized. Very, very few glitches. Provides great analytics, too.

What do you dislike?

Can be a tiny bit laggy sometimes, but otherwise, I have few complaints.

We needed a CRM that would allow us to have a lot of options for managing our leads from various campaigns at various points in the sales lifecycle. It saves a lot of time and hassle.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Lewis S.
Lewis S.

"Velocify Review"

What do you like best?

Everything that you need is at your fingertips. This CRM system definitely organizes leads, your appointments and your whole book of business:

What do you dislike?

The software needs to integrate texting.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth the investment. Best CRM out there. Needs texting capabilities.

Staying more organized definitely.

My organization has definitely improved. Being able to call more potential clients.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and it even has reminders so it makes it simple. I love it! I recommend it to everyone!

What do you dislike?

nothing to dislike. Everything is perfect for me with this program.

It is not time consuming and I can get so much done in little time so I have more time for other tasks.

Velocify Lead Manager review by kristen e.
kristen e.

"Great experience with this system"

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and navigate through the system. Easy to sort leads and prioritize.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes slow running and not loading fast enough.

simple leads and easy to use and fast

Velocify Lead Manager review by Krissy C.
Krissy C.

"Velocify Lead Manager Review"

What do you like best?

The organization of leads and call priority!

What do you dislike?

NOTHING! Makes my job 100% more effective!

Benefits are that the team call production is higher and more efficient!

"Great business tool"

What do you like best?

easy to use, quick to get info ;on customer. can set appointments, keeps notes

What do you dislike?

not , i have no issues using the system,

can dial customers quickly and go on to next one if no answer.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Very easy"

What do you like best?

The Ease of use and accessibility, and being able to set up reminders

What do you dislike?

The fact that I am not directly given the leads once they come in to the system, they have to manually be given to me by a manager which can take days

Being able to contact people as soon as they call us, and always having access to the website to ensure that happens

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Financial Services

"Efficient everything i need is only getting better and better thanks!"

What do you like best?

the layout of the tabs with all the boxes to save my clients info

What do you dislike?

the blade lagging time its shot but you barely notice it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

keep up the consistency!

loosing info from clients

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Velocify Rocks!"

What do you like best?

This software is extremely sophisticated

What do you dislike?

That I haven't send Andrew Kellerman a gift for all his hard work!

Recommendations to others considering the product

The analytics are key and the reporting is extremely comprehensive

Pipeline management - and brand integrity

User in Insurance

"Easy to use and GREAT for organizing contacts"

What do you like best?

The Calendar Event feature which allows me to set and adhere to appointments without any issues! I like to use it to create multiple appointments and the fact that it lets me use it and then see on my dashboard my upcoming contacts is a wonderful feature that definitely helps me maximize my workflow.

What do you dislike?

Wish there were more options on the popup for calendar events like allow me to leave notes and even create actions when the window pops up for an appointment to avoid me going into the lead fully sometimes

Recommendations to others considering the product

GET IT! Velocify is the best software I know for lead management

Calling back customers in a timely manner as well as providing excellent follow up services. I realize that the benefits of this will allow me to sell more effectively and grow with the market.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Kody C.
Kody C.

"Life Saver"

What do you like best?

How fast responses are between phone, program and leads. It keeps all of my leads organized. Easy to keep notes and access file information while I'm taking the call. It completes an application and moves everything into my other program, "encompass" very well. Everything updates as it's put in and makes sure it's correctly filled out before the file is saved and transferred.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there's a lag for shotgun calls. When clicking a specific magnifying glass on the front page, it covers the other leads from being clicked/accessed. There's sometimes lag between the call starting and the phone ringing that ranges anywhere from 5-15 seconds.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to use all of the customizable features to make your co-worker's jobs easier.

I go through a thousand leads a week and it keeps everything organized for me. It saves hours worth of time a week just in existing. It makes the job easier and more manageable and I find myself and the entire workforce more productive.

"LOVE IT!"

What do you like best?

Makes staying on top of sales and files so easily!

What do you dislike?

What is there to dislike? Not much I can think of

Recommendations to others considering the product

stay on top of priority view

I used to be very disorganized and bad at callbacks - this has changed my life.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"velocity is great "

What do you like best?

i like that the system was never down and always running

What do you dislike?

i did not dislike anything about velocity

Recommendations to others considering the product

i would absolutely consider velocity its very easy to use and met all requirements

providing leads

Velocify Lead Manager review by Consultant

"Great System!!"

What do you like best?

The automated reminders to contact customers

What do you dislike?

sometimes the contact/call back does not allow you to put a comment- must set up another appt

following up, faster turn times, more contact with borrowers.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User

"velocify review"

What do you like best?

Great system for admissions. All of the best parts of campus vue just dedicated to admissions.

What do you dislike?

Not much. System gives you access to not only my student's informaiton but can also query other reps students.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great, cost effective software solutions for admissions over other more detailed and expensive programs

Better time managemnt and out reach to potential students. Helps with long term follow up with the "nurture" function

User in Insurance

"my experience with velocify, daily."

What do you like best?

I like the options of updating the lead status and comments. Also the dial IQ feature is amazing to help insure your clients will actually take the call and get them on the phone.

What do you dislike?

duplicate leads. there needs to be a way the system can pick up if there is any other leads in the system with the same name, address etc..

Recommendations to others considering the product

anyone and everyone who is in the sales industry NEEDS velocify to expend your business and help you reach goals.

the fact that we are able to narrow down to even the times to call clients. that has solved a lot of our selling problems. Pin pointing exact problems and coming up with a solution.

Administrator in Education Management

"Velocify has been a great expereince"

What do you like best?

I can navigate through the system with ease. Everything is titled so that I can utilize an effective approach to my tasks of the day. I can access phone calls, campus reps activities, and so much more.

What do you dislike?

Being able to locate duplicate accounts is difficult. With over 11 campuses and thousands of leads, I would like to suggest a more convenient way in identifying duplicate accounts without having to manually seek them out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend any company to use Velocify. It is effective, productive, and allows you to analytically support staff in training, time management, and customer interaction.

Going through the database of each campus and accessing all inquiries by filtering them out is a great touch. Making sure that all leads have been contacted and are being places in the proper action status.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Banking
Administrator in Banking

"User friendly and endless customization"

What do you like best?

The lead pages can be customized to include custom tabs and fields that allow for endless possibilities. This technology, coupled with the help of the Velocify technology team, has allowed for integration with our existing telephony and Loan Origination System to allow us to create reports and route calls in ways we didn't have the ability to do previously.

What do you dislike?

Velocify is geared to work better with Google Chrome, but some of our other systems require Internet Explorer to function. Some of our users also don't have Chrome installed. While Velocify still works with Internet Explorer, it's functionality and views work better in Chrome (having seen them side by side). Better support for Internet Explorer to mirror functionality may help serve clients who can't / don't have Chrome.

I also don't like that reports don't allow the user to use an "Or" statement. I.E. If I want to see all loans with Field A = blank or Field B = 5, I would have to pull two separate reports and then combine them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for something that allows customization to your specific needs, Velocify is what you are looking for. Imports allow you to update any field you want, which allow for mass updates with a single click of a button (up to a maximum of 50,000 leads per file). We manage about 270,000 unique leads in this system.

If reporting is what you are concerned with, Velocify can report lead logs (showing every action that took place with a lead) or just give basic information on a lead. You can build custom reports to add any field you are looking for.

Imports allow us to update leads with current loan information and distribute to designated sales teams using distributions that Velocify allows us to create. It allows us to easily manage lead distribution. We have also been able to automate lead creation from web inquiries to increase speed to lead.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Eduardo S.
Eduardo S.

"Velocify has been the one key factor in the growth of my business. "

What do you like best?

Lead distribution is the key to managing all leads. Text messaging is also giving us tremendous results.

What do you dislike?

Help desk seems to be very limited. However we deal with it because we understand that Velocify is growing tremendously and has it's growing pains.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and really think things through when you are doing your initial set up and completing your lead flow diagram. Don't think twice about investing in Velocify, for us it was the best investment ever made.

We were having issues keeping track of our current customers and insuring that we were contacting them the correct amount of times using various channels. Velocify has helped us keep track of our calls and by using their Text and Email features we are in constant contact with out Clients.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Tom A.
Tom A.

"Whats on Tom's mind about Velocify!!!"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Velocify is its easy access to contact multiple clients just within a few clicks. One click, BOOM im dialing John Jankins from Alabama. Two clicks BANG, im on my next call to Timmy Thompson, out in Hawaii.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike most about Velocify is that the abilities to customize it on a personal level is very limited. I want to be able to maybe make the font different, or change the color of the screen. Little stuff like that really makes things interesting. Especially if im looking at this dang screen for 10 hours a day.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Velocify is like having an extra set of eyes, ears and hands. In my profession. time managements is key. The less time I have to worry about keeping phone numbers and addresses together. The more time I can spend on something more productive.

In my profession. Numbers are key and the higher numbers I can dial, the more chances I have of getting a deal. The ability to speed dial and go through 20 or 30 calls in less than 5 minutes means the world to me and my business.

"i love velocify"

What do you like best?

I love the magnifying glass. A quick glance at the lead is my most used button.

What do you dislike?

In the beginning, it took me a while to figure out how to use it. I could have definitely used a "how to" navigation screen when you log in the first couple of times. It definitely lags when I export a lead to encompass. When im on the phone with a customer i need quick quick quick!

Recommendations to others considering the product

100% WORTH IT!!!! Definitely try it

sales, we can call the people we need to do mortgage loans.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Sales Producer"

What do you like best?

keeps me up to date as I go through out my day

What do you dislike?

Lead from some company's take longer to be added to the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

allow for multi status changes. Sometime we go through lead and would like to mark them as a group

N/A

"Awesome Structure"

What do you like best?

The ability to create it and customize it just for your liking and business needs

What do you dislike?

The inability to transfer information to partnering programs

It allows me to be organized and keep my thoughts and ideas focused

Velocify Lead Manager review by Steven D. B.
Steven D. B.

"Incredibly efficient."

What do you like best?

lead q - maximization of time. lets you move quickly

What do you dislike?

would like to have task management for team

Efficient for making calls

Velocify Lead Manager review by Nick K.
Nick K.

"User friendly and powerful tool"

What do you like best?

I enjoy how easy it is to use. I am not very technical but I found it didn't take long for me to start working with Velocify

What do you dislike?

I think the colors on the page could be a bit sharper, pop more. My personal opinion is my eyes don't focus on key parts and I have to sometimes look for it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your sales team using Velocify

We're trying to be available to our customers and fair to our sales staff with inbound calls

Velocify Lead Manager review by David G.
David G.

"Velocidy"

What do you like best?

Calendar and links. It insures I don't miss any reminders

What do you dislike?

Ability to forward or move reminders forward.

Recommendations to others considering the product

??

It doesn't let me forget calls and emails

Velocify Lead Manager review by Consultant in Financial Services
Consultant in Financial Services

"Great lead tool"

What do you like best?

You set to phone for notifications, lead nurturing, easy to follow up,

What do you dislike?

wish bad contacts were verified before posting

none, keeps you updated

"Velocify Review"

What do you like best?

The call response choices are plentiful and clear

What do you dislike?

Too much jumping around to get assigned leads, my manager would rather give me the lead verbally than try and switch it.

None

Velocify Lead Manager review by Consultant in Media Production
Consultant in Media Production

"Thank you for the time saver"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the Dialer features. I enjoy the organization it provides the and the ability to monitor my progress.

What do you dislike?

I enjoy all the features. I like it all.

Solving a communications, time and effectiveness. With Velocify I can reach a larger audience with less time consumption.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"Velocify has been a great platform for optimizing on our lead conversions"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and reporting.

What do you dislike?

Not as flexible as it could be for custom integrations and design work

Lead distribution optimization and speed to contact w/o spending hundreds of thousands on a home grown call center and dialer

Velocify Lead Manager review by Mike O.
Mike O.

"Velocify is very helpful to stay organized on track and up to date with my clients."

What do you like best?

Automatically sets up future calendar events for leads who have not yet responded.

What do you dislike?

Would like to send out personalized group emails, for example, all of those whom are all ready pre approved, without having to go through each one.

Hundreds of tasks are impossible to track effectively with out a tool such as Velosify.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Consultant in Banking
Consultant in Banking

"Feed back"

What do you like best?

reporting and pipeline

The GLI generator application successfully migrated. Please share the new URL with your teams. If you have questions please let me know

What do you dislike?

nothing, I like everything about it,

Recommendations to others considering the product

like it

contacting customers in timely` matter,

Velocify Lead Manager review by Jason B.
Jason B.

"Very useful & convenient site"

What do you like best?

The screen display, additional links, & efficiency

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches or delays when transferring leads

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use & navigate through. Many different links for efficiency

the benefits of efficiently transferring leads over, filtering through leads, & prioritizing

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Financial Services

"Great lead management system. "

What do you like best?

My whole work day revolves around Velocify. Super easy to use & has great capabilities. SUPER important that it's set up correctly and that you have it programmed to do what you want and how you what which Im sure can be tedious to set up but the functionality of it is great. It can do so many things---click to dial, calendar events, pre recorded VM's, reports...etc

What do you dislike?

I wish Lead Form View and Script Form view were merged into 1 page.

I wish the app had more functionality--be able to action and move calendar events etc

Best lead management system Ive used.

Velocify Lead Manager review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Insurance
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Insurance

"using velocify daily for telemarketing "

What do you like best?

user friendly, lead database, search database, inbound distribuition

What do you dislike?

nothing very user friendly, couldn't suggest amything at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

utilizie it

writing insurance

Velocify Lead Manager review by Administrator in Publishing
Administrator in Publishing

"simplicity"

What do you like best?

Dashboard allows me to access performance metrics quickly, and my sip phone sync is fast very fast

What do you dislike?

Actions aren't always reported accurately

Lead management

"Velocity Review "

What do you like best?

I like the dial IQ feature the best...saves time and is more accurate than manual dialing.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it lags or freezes. I would like improvements made with the overall accessibility. Mobile operation would be a huge plus

I am utilizing as sales tool in order to contact and track my outbound calls. It has increased my overall sales productivity.

User in Banking

"Great lead and contact management program"

What do you like best?

It sends me a notification via text when I receive a new lead. I can set appointments and tasks in my calendar. It allows for me to make notes for each lead when contacted and fast and easy look up for follow up.

What do you dislike?

It can take up to an hour to receive a lead notification.

Better contact management.

Velocify Lead Manager review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Great "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use make sense and the system is very understandable

What do you dislike?

The only thing i do not like is when a call comes in and your dialing out the system crashes and you have to restart the system

Connecting with clients

Velocify Lead Manager review by Chris B.
Chris B.

"excellent lead system"

What do you like best?

variety of ways to filter leads to best make calls

What do you dislike?

faster response time maybe or less glitch

which calls are most effective

Velocify Lead Manager review by Sarah H.
Sarah H.

"Velocify helps me sell"

What do you like best?

Lead and follow up priority view and the ability to tag hot leads for immediate follow up.

What do you dislike?

Not being able to differentiate between a borrower actively shopping for a home and someone who is just starting the process and not actively seeking to purchase.

Effective follow up has benefited my conversion ratio

Learning about Velocify Lead Manager?

* We monitor all Velocify Lead Manager reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.