(95 reviews)

Vendasta’s white-label platform empowers you to provide marketing solutions to local businesses under your brand.

Work for Vendasta?

Learning about Vendasta?

Vendasta Reviews

Ask Vendasta a Question
Showing 94 Vendasta reviews
Vendasta review by Jose G.
Jose G.

"They've Come A Long way"

What do you like best?

The user-friendly capabilities of Reputation Management in it's latest generation is astonishing. I love the new look. The Overview is incredible. I get to see important statistics at the first glance of this dashboard. Especially the listings. The listings I think are the most remarkable statistic with count on citations and even mentions.

What do you dislike?

How some features are overlooked such as Reports and how some Products do not communicate with each other. I should be able to share a mention of our business from Reputation Management into Social Marketing. That would be a great aspect to look at. The reports section feels like it can be more interactive. Instead of clicking on a link, I'd much rather click into "Social", "Citations" with windows opening and closing. Not so much just a report with a long passages of information and seemingly infinite scrolling. Not very attractive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't knock it until you try it.

Reputation Management is a wonderful tool that I believe every business should have in their repertoire. The benefits of having such impeccable information on business listings all in one place is amazing. It shows our clients not just how great their business is doing, but also how bad they're doing in certain parts of their business. We have one client that has GREAT SEO, but they're social online reputation is atrocious so we push the software for Social Marketing instead of trying to convince them to get better SEO.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vendasta
Vendasta review by Calvin C.
Calvin C.

"Great Support Team"

What do you like best?

All of the support agents are very knowledgeable and if they don't know an answer they find someone who does. The platform is actually very easy to use and easy to learn. We like all the features being listed in a quick search so that when we are activating products it only takes minutes.

What do you dislike?

I wish you had 24/7 support or at least longer hours. Some of our clients are on different time zones and work late so when we have an issue during non-US work hours, the support is no longer active.

There are 2 things, being able to log in to WordPress using /wp-admin as some of the clients are hesitant about using a new portal to login and also when developing a WordPress website, when we click preview - a new page keeps popping up instead of refreshing the same window which is kind of annoying when making multiple edits. Too many windows get opened up!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think the logins being a little better for the end user and also the wordpress preview button I spoke about in another question. Some of that can be improved but overall I think we are fairly happy with everything.

Organization. The platform allows us to better organize everyone now! With our old platform we had an issue about tracking accounts so it would be a major hassle looking for accounts and organizing them properly.

What CRM All-in-One solution do you use?

Vendasta review by Derreck S.
Derreck S.

"Best solution for the Marketing Management Team"

What do you like best?

Their support is sensational. They really take the time to help you through any problems. you have and they also help you with understanding case studies to give you context on how to use the platform. There are some unique ways that you can use Vendasta that you may not have originally imagined!

What do you dislike?

I'm not in love with two things. The first thing is the sales center. The training library should be customizable, and not give access to all products, but only those that are actually. available in the store. When you create an opportunity, you should be able to do this from a "Store like" interface. The dropdown menu is not as useful for new salespersons. The Sales manager should have the ability to activate products on clients accounts. The second issue Is found in the marketing tab for basic partners. You won't be able to create new campaigns or edit the existing preloaded campaigns at the basic partner level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are considering Vendasta, I encourage you to start with the starter pack, set up your products and packages and then upgrade as you implement the various parts of the CRM. This is a fantastic solution, the support is phenomenal, and you won't be disappointed. If you are on the fence about this solution, one thing you might not be aware of is the fact that they also provide a ton of onboarding scripts and processes to help you implement this into your team very quickly. This isn't something that is highlighted in their onboarding process.

This solution will help with your agency side fulfillment.

My business uses Vendasta to supplement the increasing need for fulfillment of services such as social posting and reputation management needed by our local customers. We typically provide influencers with custom funnels and help them grow large online businesses, but usually, their audiences are local businesses. We get a lot of referrals from each influencer, and so the transition to Vendasta has been a great solution for keeping up with a rapidly scaling company.

Vendasta review by Christopher H.
Christopher H.

"Great attention to detail"

What do you like best?

Their team is quick to respond and are willing to go the extra mile to learn about the nuances of my business. In my business, rapid responses are very important in order to have happy customers.

What do you dislike?

I'd like the onboarding process to be more robust since we operate a very niche company within healthcare. While their team is knowledgeable, we have had some back and forth explaining the differences in our type of healthcare model versus the traditional US system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great way to extend the reach of your sales, design, and marketing team. Having Vendasta allows us to provide more services and options than ever before.

Fullfillment and scale. This allows our team to provide a higher level of service to more clients than we would've been able to conceivably do, otherwise.

Vendasta review by Carlton R. S.
Carlton R. S.

"Not a good experience w/ this company."

What do you like best?

Their partner dashboard had a good UI and was easy to use.

The sales people were always nice, but the way they sell their product is too aggressive.

What do you dislike?

My main problem with Vendasta was how I was sold into the platform initially. They cold-emailed me, and I did the first meeting with their business development person. I was coming off a not-so-great experience with YEXT and looking for listings management solution.

I don't feel the full weight of their partner pricing was outlined. In fact, it was glossed over.

I received quite a shock when the first invoice came!

And I was locked into a contract. Shame on me for not reading the fine print.

I decided to make the best out of it and tried using their social media management services. My clients were very unhappy with the work -- who wouldn't be when the name of the business was misspelled twice on two different accounts. It made me look bad.

Still, despite a material breach of contract, I could not get out of it.

Their accounting team is beyond aggressive. Ironically, it turned out to be just like the bad experience I had at YEXT.

The SEO services outsourcing option was of shocking low quality.

I understand they have since switched to another outsourced SEO services provider.

Ultimately, the product itself doesn't live up to its hype because of the steep Digital Agency price considering the quality of service that I received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think there are better listings management options out there.

The listings management tool and online reputation management tool were both pretty solid.

Agency

"Intuitive Design but can be Inefficient at times."

What do you like best?

I like how it lists all our clients in one place and the ticketing system is easy to navigate.

Also, I like that the reputation management can be done through one portal.

Vendasta Local is also very easy to set up for Local SEO and ensuring that your NAP is the same across the internet. It made the process a lot less of a hassle.

What do you dislike?

At times, when you type in key words into the CRM, it will not bring the match up until you write EXACTLY what the title says.

You can do things through one portal but it does not solidify it down. Let me explain,

if multiple people comment or like the same post, it shows up individually on Vendasta. Therefore, you are liking and responding to multple comments and likes on the same thread but they are show as individual on Vendasta.

It lets us have our clients all in one place and ease of access to their information.

Vendasta review by Connie G.
Connie G.

"Meets so many of my needs!"

What do you like best?

Vendasta has been extremely easy to use. The platform is accessible to everyone in our company, no matter where they are located. The help system is extensive, and using the chat has given us almost immediate solutions to our problems.

What do you dislike?

There have been a few limitations to our needs. We had to work around the markets to make it work for us. However, with guidance from their help team, we solved that as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend it highly. We have requested changes to the software, and have seen changes that make it work more efficiently for our team!

Vendasta has so many pieces, we decided to roll it out in phases. The first phase was just to collect client database. Then we began tagging and sending campaigns. Now we have begun using it as a sales tool for our internal sales team. This has been very successful, I look forward to discovering future uses of this tool.

Vendasta review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"A well thought out platform and portfolio of white-label marketing products and services."

What do you like best?

The core of Vendasta is the "Partner Center" which is a well thought out and implemented CRM tailor made for managing the full spectrum of marketing activities. Partner center has both and administrative, sales, operational, and customer facing components. It strikes a good balance of specialization to the domain while maintaining flexibility that will accommodate a variety of business needs. The executive reports, which are actively being developed and improved, are a powerful tool to help agencies manage their client relationships.

What do you dislike?

The snapshot report is powerful as a sales tool, but I don't believe the per use model is correct. I think the information in here could be much more robust, and for the recurring fees to partners I think the per report charge is far too high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

1. Spend as much time as possible during your evaluation period.

2. Have a clear business plan. An "Agency in a box" is exactly that. In a box.

Our principal reason to use this platform is to allow us to generate greater value and business outcomes for our clients.

Vendasta review by David L.
David L.

"World Class Leader in bringing Digital Transformation to SMB's"

What do you like best?

VendAsta's team has passion for their service and their industry from the CEO to the front line leaders! They never say no to idea's but encourage the end user to give continual feedback to help make their service better and more efficient for the partners and end users.

What do you dislike?

I am at a loss for words! I cannot think of anything that I dislike about VendAsta.

Recommendations to others considering the product

VendAsta is a World Class software developer that can help your company scale fast with a quick ROI. Their ability to understand your company, its goals and how to help you achieve them

We are helping SMB's become educated on how important it is to make sure their virtual doorway represents their brand and company well. All media today drives search so you have to take care of your online reputation. We are growing our partner base and revenue streams by utilizing VendAsta's SaaS platform.

Vendasta review by Matthew K.
Matthew K.

"Vendasta, perfect for startups with low revenue"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that i was able to use their "free" tier to offer services to clients before i had a lot of revenue coming in. These services were easy to deploy and i was able to purchase them as needed, when MY clients paid me.

What do you dislike?

Some of the services are overly simplistic. I manage the websites i was building with their wordpress service and the customer "login/logout" screens were interfering with a plugin for logging in to the website itself. Some of the other services are like this too, designed to be used by the client by themselves so if you are the one managing the services you sell, it can be frustrating at times

Recommendations to others considering the product

Research their offerings and pricing before making your decision, if you have the money, another reseller opportunity might be better depending on your existing client base. If you are just starting up, Vendasta is perfect!

i have been able to offer internet marketing services on a case by case basis that i otherwise wouldn't have been able to. Most "reseller" sites make you pay a hefty monthly fee just to access the ability to sell their services. With Vendasta i can appear to be a fully staffed digital agency (and perform as such!)

Agency

"Good, but could be better "

What do you like best?

I like how I have a product that I can sell to my client base without having to invest lots of money in development. I also like how staff at Vendasta are willing to help when there is a problem.

What do you dislike?

The reputation management interface, whilst it has improved over the last year, is not a well thought out piece of software.

Trying to explain it to my clients is difficult. Why on earth they have separated the gathering of reviews ( customer voice ) from the reviews themselves ( reputation mannegement ) is beyond me.

The product is good and is a well received concept when speaking to my clients. However, you then demo the product them and you find yourself saying a lot of “ click here, go here, then to do this go here “ etc.

The user journey for reputation management/ customer voice is horrible. It’s a shame as it could be so much better.

Also, being given the opportunity to feedback on a product when you are the one using it so much would be good.

The problem I’m solving is being able to offer a product to my clients who want to take control of their online reputation.

Even though I feel that that product could be improved in various ways.

Vendasta review by Evan E.
Evan E.

"Vendasta Rewvolutionized Our Business"

What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Vendasta is that they are constantly adding products and updating the software to make it easier for us as a business to resell. They make it so simple to setup a "marketplace" of apps that we can then resell to our clientbase.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike, if I really had to pick one, would be that we had some issues importing a bunch of our sites from our old server into Vendasta's Website Pro. Their support has been very helpful and they were able to fix all issues in a timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you use a bunch of separate apps for SEO, hosting, social, search, etc., considering switching to Vendasta to be able to manage all of it in one spot.

A big issue that we are solving with Vendasta is concisive reporting for our clients. Previously, we'd have to present reports from multiple platforms and then try and organize them all before showing the client. With Vendasta, all of the reporting from all of our apps is laid out nicely in one, good looking monthly report that our clients now love.

"Great so far!"

What do you like best?

We recently began working with Vendasta. The customer service that we have received has been outstanding. Every time we ask a question, we are promptly provided with not only answers but real-world applications and advice. Vendasta has accumulated significant experience over time and freely shares this information with its partners.

What do you dislike?

Part of our agreement included 100 SnapShot reports. We absolutely love these reports, and they are an incredible sales tool. Unfortunately we are only allocated 20 per month. Not a huge issue, but would be nice if we could use more than our monthly allocation.

We reached a point where we needed to either add staff to our business or outsource. We chose the latter via Vendasta. Prior to this transition we spent the bulk of our time in the weeds doing the work for our clients. Vendasta allowed us to free up time to focus on sales, strategy, and servicing our customers more efficiently.

Vendasta review by Dominic Z.
Dominic Z.

"Vendasta is great online reputation management"

What do you like best?

Vendasta's best feature is definitely how it is able to encourage clients to leave a review. That's all we use it for anyway.

What do you dislike?

Some parts of the user interface are not very intuitive. I remember having a hard time figuring out why the reviews widget was not working. I know its an add-on, but I could not find where to add it on at first.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As a review management system, its great! I haven't checked out the other features, but the online reputation manager works like a charm.

We use vendasta to help our clients get reviews from their clients, which help them rank better with google. Everybody wins!

Vendasta review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Great range of possibilities, good enough execution of each"

What do you like best?

Vendasta creates a myriad of possible options for our business to incorporate in marketing both ourselves and our clients. Website performance reports, Listing distribution, and online review management are probably in the top ring of that

What do you dislike?

Social scheduling tools at times feel limited or not up to their full potential. That said, certain features have improved in recent months. Would love to see pinterest compatibility.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vendasta's best advantage is their versatility and agility. They've worked with us on custom APIs and seem to be working to develop better products. As far as helpful white label services they should definitely be considered to cover a lot of options without many different tools.

Our business uses a wide range of social & review tools as well as listing service to improve google ranks. For our own marketing, generating reports to show clients their weaknesses certainly helps sell our services

Agency

"Really IS a PARTNERSHIP!!!"

What do you like best?

I've been working with Vendasta for several years with different companies and now my own agency. They are absolutely amazing to work with. They are always there to help out when I have questions and help me grow by recommending things I hadn't thought of.

What do you dislike?

I first started working with Vendasta in 2010 when I was with Stephens Media, since then, I've launched them at two other companies. One of those being my own. I have absolutely NO complaints with Vendasta.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're in the advertising and marketing space, you should really give Vendasta a try. They have decreased my workload and increased my profit margins.

They have taken over the heavy lifting and allow me to spend more time ON my business and not IN my business. I can trust when they are managing something it is done right.

Vendasta review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Fantastic customer service"

What do you like best?

The fantastic customer service. I never have to wait and I get intelligent answers to my questions

What do you dislike?

I haven't been offered one product/service that I couldn't find elsewhere for the same price. And the products I've used have been serious disappointments. I also don't like that I sent out Snapshot reports that were inaccurate and just pissed off prospects left and right. They're way too harsh to be accepted by prospects as anything approaching genuine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shop for the services offered before signing up. First go with the lowest commitment level available, try out the products, and then decide if it's right for you and your clients.

Marketing to my meager list of prospects and posting on social is the only Vendasta services I'm using wright now. I've found better sources for everything else elsewhere.

Vendasta review by Simon  P.
Simon P.

"Genuine company with a high level of service"

What do you like best?

Their service and their evolving digital products and marketplace.

What do you dislike?

Can't say I can put anything in this field. Perhaps that i'd love to have the ability to give them more feedback on "what agencies need in a platform".

They help us provide digital solutions for local businesses to conquer their online presence. We've been a partner of Vendasta's for over 7 years. We truthfully started by only selling their digital offerings and utilizing their white labelled digital agency. And now have grown to a full blown digital agency with 3 offices in North America and one abroad.

Agency

"Best use for time optimization"

What do you like best?

Best feature is that all my tools are in one location. I no longer need to jump back and forth between products!

What do you dislike?

Used the 3rd party service to update a logo for a client. It was useless. They were hard to get in touch with, didn't speak English very well, and did not give me anything close to what I asked. Waste of money.

Social Media management and Reputation management are probably our biggest right now. Vendasta allows us to white label our services. We have a range of clients, some want a DIY solution, others need help, and some clients that want us to handle it all. Vendasta allows us to offer a range of services to best meet the needs of our customers.

Vendasta review by Chuck S.
Chuck S.

"Vendasta tools are an integral business solution"

What do you like best?

Vendasta offers a very well-rounded suite of tools designed to promote your business in the digital space and does this with exceptional cuistomer service and top-shelf technology.

What do you dislike?

There are times that I would like to see improvements/enhancements to product features happen a little faster.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You won't find a more responsive technology partner to work with.

The ability to offer our customers a managed solution for all of their digital marketing needs in one space. Vendasta makes managing multiple accounts at the same time a breeze!

Vendasta review by Christie P.
Christie P.

"First Year Agency"

What do you like best?

I love being able to offer my clients a one stop shop for most of their marketing needs. Marketing can be tough (a lot of heavy lifting) for a small or large business and this is one more thing we can offer to make marketing enjoyable and easy to be success.

What do you dislike?

I would love a client facing branded mobile app to make using it on the go easier.

Vendasta helped us productize our services- they made it easy to buy and scalable.

Vendasta review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Perfect solution for marketing agencies"

What do you like best?

Vendasta platform covers almost all needs of a digital marketing agency to serve its customer needs. Helps in sales processes in acquisition and retention. Marketing automation is a strong tool for increasing sales efficiency

What do you dislike?

There are missing last pieces of the sales process - invoicing and billing as well as customer care support functionality. Currently on the road map and should be ready in 2019.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vendasta solves a majority of digital marketing agency needs and perfectly fits its business. Future road map even promises more features and will cover the entire business process.

CRM, Customer center with the possibility to manage online content, check online presence performance and other one-shop stop solutions for customers. E-shop with marketing automation tools.

Vendasta review by Garrett F.
Garrett F.

"Expensive Setup Costs and Outsourcing."

What do you like best?

I love that they're a Canadian company that is looking to help agency's across Canada to grow.

What do you dislike?

Pricing is quite expensive. The setup of an account was $1,000.00 and the monthly cost became exponentially higher as third party vendors/apps were added. The customer service was also bad and after cancelling I was accidentally invoiced twice... They are also tailored to US customers as opposed to Canadian customers which is a bit confusing. Some of the services that are offered are only in the US.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider taking a look at other options when it comes to agency software!

Business processes are not good. There was two turnovers of staff while I used their service.

Vendasta review by Rob S.
Rob S.

"Motivate Business Owners to Understand How Their Businesses Look Online"

What do you like best?

Accountability. With Vendasta, we can show that we're working on business owners behalf every day.

What do you dislike?

Some marketplace items are lesser than what I get if I went directly to the vendor.

Listings tab misses a lot of published listings and I have to manually add. Some I cannot add but have to use Listing Sync Pro.

We solve the labor costs of Marketing and Advertising agencies to provide Local Search and Reputation Management solutions through white labling.

Vendasta review by Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising
Internal Consultant in Marketing and Advertising

"Vendasta as a Brand Builder "

What do you like best?

I liked how easy Vendasta made it to have a conversation with a potential client. By using Vendasta, we could do a little homework and come to a potential client with a really thorough understanding of their online presence. It made us a lot more credible.

What do you dislike?

I did not face it too often, but I did notice discrepancies at times with the information Vendasta would report on. The issue here was that it could position us as slightly less credible, so we sometimes had to double check that it was all accurate.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say this is a good pre-sales tool since it allows for conversations with potential clients. It was easy to use, and definitely did offer our team valuable information.

The biggest issue our clients faced that Vendasta could help with was increasing their credibility, and creating a strong brand and online presence. The tool allowed us to identify online errors and brand flukes, in order to increase the reputation of our clients online.

Vendasta review by Consultant

"Comprehensive suite of tools & great support."

What do you like best?

I ilke that I can reach my success advisor easily and quickly.

What do you dislike?

The marketplace can be alittle confusing at first and the graphics used for each software product are pretty basic. It may seem trivial, but in my opinion, a good looking product picture can elevate the value of the software offered. Example: the Molylo prouct has a much cleaner look to the product vs the Native Ads product right next to it.

A comprehensive suite of communication and marketing tools has been out of reach for the small local business, financially speaking. With Vendasta, I am able to offer a cost effective solution that is easy to manage and delivers ROI.

Vendasta review by User

"Vendasta Feedback"

What do you like best?

I love the snapshot report! I also like the dashboard for our clients to make additional listing changes/enhancements, compare themselves to their local competitors as well as be alerted to new reviews & mentions about their practice.

What do you dislike?

Automation of fixing & locking the online listings so someone that goes online can't make changes to a claimed listing. Streaming review to their website would also be an awesome benefit!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great tool to highlight areas of opportunity with online listings, reviews & mentions in comparison to other practices in the same field, comparison of social media presence, website effectiveness as well as overall visibility of practice online through keyword searches.

Officite provides websites & online marketing solutions to doctors. We use Vendasta to provide potential clients the snapshot report to show areas of opportunities in order to get a conversation started about their online visibility. We also use Vendasta to claim their listings & compare to their competitors.

Vendasta review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising
Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"Vendasta is A great service of marketing products to give you the edge "

What do you like best?

Being able to leverage their vast amount of products at wholesale discounted prices as well as great training to go with it-when they come out with a new product they follow up with a webinare to teach on the subject - also provide copy as well as videos and white pages and any information you need to sell the prodouct

What do you dislike?

they do have some product that are behind the curve of marketing that the act as cutting edge- plus some other products they remove to soon

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vendasta is A great Product that can be scaled- They will take you from Not know anything about Digital marketing to an Expert- follow their lead you make profits faster than trial & error

Listings issues with local companies, prospect local companies, Digital Presents of a company, getting appointments - easy to farm out smaller tasked that are labor intense or time consuming

Vendasta review by Mike G.
Mike G.

"Vendasta = Great partners"

What do you like best?

Their team are incredibly knowledgable and their platform makes great sense for any organization selling to or supporting small businesses.

What do you dislike?

Nothing..................................

By working with the Vendasta team we avoided huge investments in people, products and sales tools that we needed in order to successfully transform the business and position ourselves for growth. We’re now on track to achieve our goals, and we could not have done this without the benefit of partnering with Vendasta."

Vendasta review by Andy D.
Andy D.

"Great service!"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is by far the best I've run into when working with similar agencies.

What do you dislike?

Not a whole lot. Their backend is a little slow and buggy, but they keep fixing and improving things on a daily basis. I've been with them for a few months now and they've improved their platform by a bunch.

The problem that I'm solving is being able to find a way to scale my digital marketing business.

Vendasta review by Jenn K.
Jenn K.

"Absolutely phenomenal experience!"

What do you like best?

I am new at the agency model... and I am so thrilled to have a partner like Vendasta! I have an amazing rep, Justin and he's able to take my calls and answer all of my many questions with ease. I truly feel supported.

What do you dislike?

I can't say much in this area as I've been completely satisfied.

Putting packages with pricing together. Vendasta has thoroughly helped me with this and has provided exceptional guidance.

Agency

"A must have for your business!"

What do you like best?

Social Marketing is by far my favorite piece, however, LSP is extremely beneficial as well to our clients. We rely greatly on Vendasta to help us manage both our own and our client's online reputation.

What do you dislike?

My biggest dislike is that I tend to have to point out development or usage issues to the Vendasta team and sometimes the solutions are slow to be found.

The biggest problems we are solving is the need to conveniently handle our client's online presence and post for them to all the major social sites from one dashboard. This has saved us and our clients hours of time from how we functioned in the past.

Vendasta review by Victoria M.
Victoria M.

"This company has been phenomenal to work with! We love Mel! "

What do you like best?

We love the Social Marketing dashboard and the ability to schedule out posts.

What do you dislike?

The review generation tool could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great marketplace full of tools and systems. Vendasta is constantly innovating and coming out with more helpful products for our clients.

We are offering the systems that Vendasta provides to hundreds of struggling PT practice owners who need tools that will help them be more efficient with their marketing.

Vendasta review by Ashlie A.
Ashlie A.

"Vendasta is a great tool to use for managing clients reputation management and online visibility. "

What do you like best?

The platform is very easy to navigate and when there is an update to the platform, we are notified and offered training on how to use it.

What do you dislike?

Having to back all the way out of one screen to go to a different client account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you go through all of the training they offer! It really helps!

We are managing clients online presence and reputation management. The review tools are great for keeping track of good and bad reviews. The platform is useful in helping us to update and edit business listings for our clients.

Vendasta review by Jeffrey B.
Jeffrey B.

"Intuitive Interface, Top-Notch Support, Revenue Builder!"

What do you like best?

Finding companies to target. Just add the company and it pre-populates itself with minor editing. Easy to understand CRM interface, especially for salespeople.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet, just about to go through on-boarding with the Vendasta team. We're looking for a smooth transition from another automation tool, and thus far their team has been really great in supporting us.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sure will!

CRM, Marketing Automation, Local, Reputation, Analytics and much more.

Vendasta review by Hamlet A.
Hamlet A.

"Super Pleased With Platform and Service"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature is how my clients ar organized and how easy it is to activate services for them.

What do you dislike?

Some of the best features are at a higher level of membership, but, they are worth it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Worth trying. Much better than HubSpot & Marketo when it comes to organizing your clients and the services you provide for them.

Organizing client's, client reputation management, and the dashboard.

"Awesome partnership"

What do you like best?

Prompt response and very detailed. The representatives are always very professional and if they don't have an answer they will research and respond with appropriate information quickly.

What do you dislike?

Slight confusion with contract in the beginning do to a salesperson transitioning from the company. A new sales rep was assigned to me and all matters got handled quickly and professionally. They also rewarded me with some extra incentives due to the slight inconvenience. It has been a great partnership overall.

The partnership helps keep me up-to-date with technology and solutions. They offer lots of options to learn with webinars and online interactions with live representatives.

Vendasta review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Great in Theory"

What do you like best?

The tools on Vendasta snapshot reports is a great tool for people to get an idea of their company digital footprint. They also have great products focusing on reputation management, reviews and more.

What do you dislike?

The automatic process of pulling info for a company is not as thorough as needed. You have to double check the info and make corrections, as there are usually mistakes. It also does not seem to pull the social media accounts for company. The snapshot report is also confusing at times, and I have never seen a website get higher than a B grading, they focus on aspects that are hard to explain to a customer, when it would be more beneficial to focus on the usability and easiness of navigation.

We help customers finding the best solutions for digital marketing. The benefits of Vendasta are the snapshot reports showing customers how they compare online to other companies in their industry.

"Client "

What do you like best?

The platform, is easy to submit business information, and gives an awesome grass routes oversight to your overall marketing in the reputation dashboard. Great analytics and content to get a better oversight of marketing efforts.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform can have technical glitches, although this has been vastly improved within the year.

We are using the reputation dashboard to give our clients an analytical overview of their marketing and reputation standing in contrast to similar business genres within the area. This gives our client an awesome all in one snapshot of their overall standing on a wide variety of search engines.

Vendasta review by Agency in Marketing and Advertising
Agency in Marketing and Advertising

"Amazing whitelabel experience for my agency!"

What do you like best?

I love how Vendasta is constantly negotiating partnerships to add to the resell marketplace. They have amazing services that make our agency look great!

What do you dislike?

I don't have the ability to make the store in my sales team back office look the same as it does in the client back office. It's nice and organized how I want it and have designed it for the clients, however for the sales people it is in alphabetical order so it throws them off when presenting since we organized the store in the order of the snapshot categories.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The snapshot tool is incredible if you use it! Use it and you will have the ultimate foot in the door!

Getting listed accurately online, managing reviews, making digital campaigns easy for the clients to understand, very low cost and beautiful websites.

Vendasta review by Derrick S.
Derrick S.

"Good company, robust platform."

What do you like best?

What I like best about VendAsta is that it is a feature rich platform. I don't see value in everything they offer, I wouldn't do everything the same way they do it, but there is plenty of meat in their platform. So many of the SaaS I've tried are very lacking in features once you get into the platform. I haven't found this to be the case with VendAsta - there are so many little useful features that you don't even realize are there at first. This makes it a lot easier to shape the platform to a variety of clients and uses.

The support is good.

They upgrade and add features at a fast pace.

They really seem committed to helping their clients succeed.

True white-label.

You only have to pay for the parts of the platform that you use on a client-by-client basis.

What do you dislike?

Lately, they have been pushing to make their platform easier for my customers to login and use, which is great and makes me look good to my customers. However, I hope they turn their attention back the agency-level tools, like Concierge, next.

We use VendAsta to keep tabs on the online presence and reputation of all of our clients. This can be done manually for a handful of clients, but becomes very difficult at scale without a well-designed platform.

Vendasta review by Linda D.
Linda D.

"Just a beginner, but they have so much to offer."

What do you like best?

I had been "thinking about it" for quite some time and finally decided to resell Vendasta after looking at so many other platforms. Wide Variety of services and the SnapShot report were the deciding factors for me.

What do you dislike?

There is just so much, it is hard to determine where to start

None problems, the Snapshot report has been a nice addition.

Vendasta review by Marcus M.
Marcus M.

"Vendasta eases our processes and decrease our overhead"

What do you like best?

The ability to outsource pretty much everything

What do you dislike?

Not being able to see samples of social media accounts Vendasta manages

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great solution, great support, great customer service, great community, great return on investment

Project management. Not having to worry about hiring and training new employees as well as the peace of mind of not worrying about overhead

Vendasta review by Jeff M.
Jeff M.

"Great Agency Platform"

What do you like best?

We really like the simplicity of the overall platform. It make it easy for our customers to navigate between solutions and different locations.

What do you dislike?

Overall there is not a lot to dislike. Of course personally I would like to have more input on product direction and development schedule. There have been a number of improvements since we launched Vendasta at Get Local.

We manage Digital Presence for a large number of clients. Vendasta allows us to scale and also to hit our key areas of focus with the need for an additional solution.

Agency

"Excellent Product - Still working out the glitches "

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about Vendasta is the concierge option.

What do you dislike?

That they seem a bit behind in launching new items - such as Instagram scheduling & the option to add more than one photo or video to a post.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are a good company & are heading in the right direction.

This platform is used to consolidate all the various review & social media platforms for our clients. We are able to login & immediately get a full understanding of what is happening in their account on a daily basis.

Vendasta review by Richard B.
Richard B.

"Easy as 1 2 3 done"

What do you like best?

The portal dashboard is organized and easy to follow the flow without training.

What do you dislike?

Snapshot reports should be unlimited for free accounts. It takes time to build from zero to full time.

Have an important way to open doors in the business community that show your money value to owners. This benefit is mutual.

Vendasta review by Administrator

"There are some real problems, but I can't live without it"

What do you like best?

I'm a social Media Manager, so i love the fact that you can schedule posts in advance that clients can view easily, and i like the fact that it pots across all platforms.

What do you dislike?

Instagram is a mess, but it IS a BETA feature- so they are working on it. Facebook randomly disconnects and that's a large inconvenience because it takes so long to reconnect every account you manage.

Cross platform social media posting - there are some issues with consistency, but for the most part it is wonderful and consistent.

Vendasta review by Shane B.
Shane B.

"Robust Platform"

What do you like best?

I like the wide variety of products I have at my disposal and the new products that continously get added.

What do you dislike?

I wish the managed services were more easily accessible and didn't come with such a hefty monthly fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product

highly recommended

I enjoy helping local businesses prioritzing their marketing needs.

Agency

"Extremely useful metrics for reporting"

What do you like best?

Provides us the most accurate metrics to provide quality reporting to our clients. We are able to provide a breakdown of certain dates, platforms and scores.

What do you dislike?

When attempting to go from page to page or view different metrics the load time is longer than desired.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look further into the reporting feature and how it can benefit your company.

We're able to provide accurate review metrics to our clients, so they know what platforms they're performing well on and what platforms they need to improve on.

Vendasta review by Ryan W.
Ryan W.

"Flawless & Invisible"

What do you like best?

My clients have no idea (some) of my services are coming from a 3rd-party. Even more, the services are better than I could perform while handling my 50+ clients.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I would change about this platform. There's always room to grow and I'm waiting to see what Vendasta will come up with next.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're handling a lot of remedial tasks that are important to your business, hand them off to Vendasta

Time is money. And Vendasta helps you save lots of time so you can focus on being creative and implementing new ideas in your business.

Learn more about Vendasta

Vendasta Videos

Learning about Vendasta?

* We monitor all Vendasta reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
(95 reviews)