Do you work for Venmo for Business?

Venmo for Business Reviews

1-50 of 154 total Venmo for Business reviews

Venmo for Business Reviews

1-50 of 154 total Venmo for Business reviews
Venmo for Business review by Anna K A.
Owner | Web Designer | Digital Marketer

"Good in theory"

What do you like best?

I like the concept of being able to send money to a friend, but in reality it's another app to download, I don't like having my bank information out there, .... it's just more work than getting cash.

What do you dislike?

I don't like having to manage yet another app and at this point, there are others in the payment game. PayPal and Samsung both make it more top-of-mind and easier to send money to other people. And, someone else has to have Venmo for it to work ... I just don't think it's caught on enough for this to be a really viable option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out. It's easy enough to download and figure out - it's a matter of other people you know using it and for it to catch on to a larger population.

Since few people use or carry cash, it's a nice way to split a check with a colleague and with the app, you can get your money asap, and not worry about the friend not having cash, or 'will pay you later'.

Venmo for Business review by Tracy Mae M.
Master Hair & Makeup Artist
Banking

"My Venmo Review "

What do you like best?

I love just about everything Venmo has to offer. It is fast to set up. Easy to transfer money from my Venmo account to my bank account. You can scan an Barcode to instantly friend someone. It’s made the fact that my home business can’t accept debit cards at the moment, very convenient for clients who don’t have time to get cash out.

What do you dislike?

When I signed up I saw there was someone using my photo and name as an account for them, the instant message if to support is very slow, and I have tried twice to have a debit card sent to me and they can’t aeem to deliver it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great way to get paid and to pay others.

More clients, more money, they like that they don’t have to have cash but can set this up in 5 min

Venmo for Business review by Maria W.
Writer, Editor, Proofreader

"Seriously easy way to transfer money!"

What do you like best?

Instantaneous transfer from person to person for any reason.

What do you dislike?

Fees can be a little confusing. It's best to explore who will pay fees and when to avoid confusion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a way to easily transfer money between coworkers or to contract workers or one-off payments, Venmo is an easy, up-to-date way to do just that. No bells or whistles, no nonsense. Highly recommended!

It's worth being aware that marking payments private is necessary if you don't want any or all of your linked contacts to see who you have been paying or who has been paying you. Transaction details are private, but you'll be able to see that your friend Ann paid her coworker Sharon 7 days ago, and that your brother paid Ann even though he swears he doesn't know her.

Explore your privacy options to ensure you're showing only what you want to!

Each transaction has a description field for easy identification later (or jokes.) Once you've been paid, it's easy to transfer money to your linked bank account (1-3 days), or to a selected debit card ($0.25 fee, basically instant.) Your statement will clearly mark the transaction too. Really seamless.

Venmo provides a really easy way to pay a person, which is excellent for paying contractors, repair people, and the like. It's also really easy to split up a work lunch without asking for six separate checks. There's an electronic record that can be matched with bookkeeping needs quickly.

Venmo for Business review by Ryan W.

"Easy to Use But Will Phase Out"

What do you like best?

This is nice as you can use venmo to send anyone money internationally. I have used it to pay professors who live in Israel.

What do you dislike?

I feel like these products will phase out in the United States. I like it - but apple pay and google wallet will take over the market. Not to mention the Cash App from Square as well as Facebook pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would consider another product. They just rolled out a feature that makes me no longer want to use this product. They took away Desktop payments - which FORCES you to download the app to send or receive money.

It is cool to see the feature of other people in your area and what they have paid for etc. Adds sort of a social element to the app.

I was able to use it to pay for a class I took online. Was easy to set-up an account.

Venmo for Business review by Olivia F.
Founder & Owner of Olivia's Closet
Internet

"Better alternative to PayPal"

What do you like best?

I like the social presence of this app. It is a creative mix between Twitter and PayPal or Cash App, which appeals to my generation. I love the way you can add words or emojis to amounts you send and receive. I like the option to atomically transfer to your bank account.

What do you dislike?

I do wish it wasn't an extra cost to have the immediate transfer available. It is a little annoying to have to wait 24 hours for an amount to transfer over. Other than that, I really don't dislike anything else. I do think that Cash App is a little more streamlined. I like the simplicity of it better than Venmo. In particular, I like the way when you type in the dollar amount, the typography is large and clear for the amount you're sending.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great alternative to PayPal, and even Cash app if you are desiring to use a more social software. I love that it is free to use as well. I will definitely continue using Venmo into the future.

Venmo has been great in the workplace when it comes to sharing expenses or having to pay for people on the go. The log of what you've sent/received on your profile "timeline" helps to keep track of who you've paid for and need to be reimbursed for, as well as who you owe money. It is a great alternative to lugging around cash.

Venmo for Business review by Kalie H.
Self Employed
Graphic Design

"Quick and convenient, always reliable."

What do you like best?

I love that I have the option for personal or business use. Venmo has been reliable since day one and is an easy platform to use. I have been able to teach and show others how to use it whether they be clients, friends or family and I've never had anyone have any issues with it!

What do you dislike?

The only thing I could say that I dislike is the the amount of time it can sometimes take for the money to transfer depending on what bank you have. It isn't even that long I can just be impatient when it takes up to two days for the transfer to complete. On the other hand sometimes it transfers in less than 20 minutes!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Absolutely consider using this platform. I am a private contractor on the side and deal with art, Venmo has helped me tremendously in aiding my cliental through be able to make payments much more easily!

Venmo helps me be able to charge clients without have to utilize a card machine or deal with checks. I can charge my clients up front and see when the money arrives into my account quickly and efficiently.

Venmo for Business review by Lindsey M. R.
Product Manager
Internet

"Great Way to Send Money"

What do you like best?

It's super easy to find people and quickly send or request payment, no matter who they bank with. It's been instrumental in getting prompt payment from contact clients. I love that I can include the QR code to my profile on my invoices, ensuring that my clients are paying the right person.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to be able to have money automatically transferred to my bank account rather than having to manually initiate a transfer each time. Finding pay requests is difficult.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Venmo has been a great way for me to collect payments for contract work. Its user-friendly and has wide reach that has made it my primary form of payment.

It has made it very easy to get paid for contract work. I no longer have to deal with checks or transfers. Following up on unpaid invoices is easy and efficient as well.

Venmo for Business review by Matthew G.
Technical Service Supervisor

"Venmo Is An Option"

What do you like best?

This app is easy to use but will come with fees when used for business. I would recommend determining what is best for your customers and then going from there. If you are looking for a simple solution this may be a good fit.

What do you dislike?

I wish there wasn't the "convenience tax", but I get it that every service needs to be paid for if it is making life easier for its users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a simple service which can make collecting and sending payment from your business much simpler.

The ability to collect payment from customers in a simple/easy to do using the Venmo service. We are no longer needing to manually collect payment information.

Venmo for Business review by Dan J.
Vice President Business Development

"Complete game changer"

What do you like best?

Previously I had to take manual payments for services from customers. One them actually turned me onto Venmo. Now I'm able to take electronic payments via the app, have immediate access to that money and use the stored funds for payments or transfers it to my bank accounts. It's a major change to the way I used to do things.

What do you dislike?

In terms of functionally there's nothing I don't like really but I believe that deposits or transfers over a certain amount are not insured.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the easiest and yet most valuable application I use. Just read the terms of service fully to make sure it's right for you.

The complete elimination of manual payments, immediate access to cash, and trace-ability of payments.

Venmo for Business review by Emily E. W.
Media Strategist

"Makes Life Easier"

What do you like best?

Venmo is a quick way to pay anyone for anything in a world where carrying cash has become rare. I also like that Venmo has been testing debit cards. Sometimes I have a Venmo balance and would rather use that than my debit or credit card.

What do you dislike?

I don't understand why there is a universal feed of transactions. I think it's kind of strange and unnecessary. The Venmo interface is starting to look a little outdated. I think it's time for an update.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it. It makes paying others so easy and prevents you from forgetting to pay people back.

Venmo makes it easy for employees to pay a company for donations, raffles, or other misc items.

Venmo for Business review by Susanna A.
Business Operations Manager
Financial Services

"Simple and great"

What do you like best?

Easy-to-use money transfer. This is a platform where network effects matter. The more people using Venmo, the more convenience you'll receive.

The user interface is easy and makes it hard to send money to the wrong person.

What do you dislike?

The default privacy setttings are atrocious. They start with showing all your 'friends' all of your transactions. You can turn this off easily, to protect people from seeing who you transact with. BUT then you'll still need to turn a second button off, as your friends' streams are public and you'll still be public in their stream.

Instant payments between co-workers and the office admin to make networking and cultural event planning easy. Team lunches are easy.

Venmo for Business review by User in Health, Wellness and Fitness

"Venmo- No cash no problem"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that if I do not have cash with me I can easily pay someone with one click of a button and vice versa i know that i can offer to pay for someone and I know I'm going to instantly get my money back.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that there are not many notifications if you need to remind someone to pay you back. You are able to request that someone pay you and get one reminder but if that person does not open their venmo app you are not able to open up another reminder because they have not opened the first one yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend that everyone using Venmo set up their account to be connected with their Facebook so that they can easily be found by friends.

When ordering a large sum of a product for a company such as t-shirts it used to take forever for everyone to pay for what they bought especially since not everyone carries around cash anymore. With venmo you can get your money back the day of without putting burden on the person who placed the order.

Venmo for Business review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"The Easiest Way To Pay & Get Paid"

What do you like best?

I absolutely love using Venmo. It's super easy to send and receive money for my contractors or even for personal use when I'm out and about. It takes two seconds and I can even receive money immediately into my bank account for only a quarter. Not to mention there have been so many advances recently that let me shop as well. Would highly recommend to anyone looking fro a money transfer platform for your mobile device.

What do you dislike?

I genuinely can't say that there is anything I would say I dislike because it's been such a great software that I haven't had any issues with.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's free to use and takes only a minute to set up. Take the time to utilize because it is definitely worth it.

I can pay and get paid within seconds. How much better can that get? Plus, with my Self-Employed Quickbooks and it's personalized notes section, I'm able to clearly indicate for my taxes what each one is for.

Venmo for Business review by Ahmed E.
Sr IT Support

"Fast and reliable cash transfer service"

What do you like best?

Venmo is a fast and efficient cash transfer service that makes it easy to share cash with anyone. It also makes it easy to withdraw or deposit cash right from your bank account. What's great about Venmo too is that you can use it on the website or you can use the App on your phone.

What do you dislike?

It defaults to showing all people your transactions but that can be changed in privacy settings. No other problems so far, it's been working great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go ahead and try it.

Quick personal transactions or quick sales in maybe a garage sale. Forgot your money? No cash on hand? as long as you have your app, no problem!

Venmo for Business review by Administrator

"Using Venmo On a Daily "

What do you like best?

I love the convenience of the app - not having to ask for routing numbers or ask what bank they have. For a small fee that is worth is for me. I really like the understanding of the app as well.

What do you dislike?

I really can't say I don't like anything - maybe have a free of charge day? Have some type of special that is for certain clients. Maybe a promo Code that will require people who use is for business can get a free day for pleasure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great Company! Overall Easy to use and would recommend touse anytime, anywhere. Using this for business or travel even with family really does make a big difference. Cash is a thing of the past and this makes everything at your finger tips. I would suggest trying this out for at least a week in order to really feel all the uses that we can get out of this. Thank you!

Having a payment from each client on time and in my bank account without them knowing my personal info. This app eliminates check payments. Helps my customers get their returns faster and employees paid faster. I really do enjoy all the benefits they offer.

Venmo for Business review by Chelsi B.

"Convenient way to transfer funds!"

What do you like best?

I definitely like the quick transaction time from when I submit a transfer from my Venmo account to my bank account. The simplicity of being able to send a friend or family member money with the convenience of an app makes things a lot easier. A number of small businesses are now accepting Venmo as a form of payment as well, which alleviates the need to carry cash or credit cards.

What do you dislike?

One thing I dislike about Venmo, is how it automatically connects you to your Facebook friends if you sign up with your Facebook account. I like the ease of signing up through Facebook, but I don't want to see transactions from random people.

Again, the simplicity and convenience of using Venmo to send and receive payments is great! I think it's all about convenience, and you don't need any banking information because it's already pre-loaded on your personal Venmo account. It helps that there is no fee per transaction as well.

Venmo for Business review by User in Industrial Automation

"Best Way to Transfer Money w/o Chase "

What do you like best?

I like most best out of this app is how simple it is to find, send, and receive money from anyone. This includes those you go out to eat with, how to pay rent, people you don't know, concert tickets, and there are no fees for those transferring to a bank account. It is easy to use, fast, and transfers instantly! You can also use venmo to pay at some places! It is way better than Zelle Pay where you are required to be a chase customer. Also with Zelle pay you have to log in and then dig around for where to pay.

What do you dislike?

I personally have two phones, one for work and one for home. It is very difficult have people send money to one phone number but not be able to log into without changing your phone number. I also dislike that if you send someone money you can't retract the payment without sending an email or calling.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I love this app! I can get payments easy and fast. Venmo is way better than Zelle Pay!

Venmo is solving the issue of getting payments from clients. Not only is it easy to transfer money and receive it. It is pretty easy to get the request money. This takes all the guess work about whether or not I will get paid. Plus it doesn't have any fees for transferring from bank to bank!

Venmo for Business review by Laurel G.
Editor/Copywriter

"Venmo is so easy!! "

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to transfer money to someone. As a freelancer, I do a lot of online work for my clients - just about everything I do is online. And in this day an age, you don't want someone to send you a paper check in the mail or cash because anyone can steal it. You also don't want to give some random person you are working for your bank account info to have them send you the money. Venmo is a nice, easy way of exchanging money to someone and doing it safely! You won't see any of their account info and they won't see yours.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I don't like about this site is that it can be hard to request money from some people. Sometimes, a client forgets to pay me so I have to send in a request form for them to pay me, and it takes a couple of business days. It can be really frustrating because sometimes I really need that money and it can take too long for it to go through.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Venmo is super easy. It's pretty straight forward. It does ask for you to put your bank account info in, and for some people, they may be reluctant to do that. But the company is very safe and secure and it's definitely worth it.

The main business problem that I have solved through Venmo is how my clients can pay me through a safe method. I don't have to worry about them seeing my account in the future, and they don't have to worry about me seeing theirs. And if necessary, I can submit a form for them to pay me for what they owe.

Venmo for Business review by Executive Sponsor in Marketing and Advertising

"User Friendly - Business Awkward"

What do you like best?

From a mobile UX perspective - its a great tool. No fees, quick to set-up, money can be sent to contacts via their phone number even if they don't have the app yet. By all means, it seems like the next generation of Paypal

What do you dislike?

Being the next gen Paypal, its not surprising that Paypal purchased Venmo a few years ago. Since the acquisition of BrainTree (parent company) it seems Paypal has been debugging the system or deeming the risk on the platform too great as the options for business use and integration have become marginal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As an app for personal use - fantastic! For B2B or business use - wouldn't consider it at the moment.

We are trying to build out a brand-solution to reward consumers for purchasing products with payments via Venmo. Building this offer via Paypal was do-able and there are several other digital payment solutions we have managed to integrate with. Venmo unfortunately is not one of them.

Their platform seems to focus on merchants accepting payments via Venmo from customers (not sending payments like we are trying to do). Getting answers and a breakdown of their platform limitations wasn't easy. While setting up payments is supported - the lack of support from Venmo in my experience would make me hesitant to invest.

Venmo for Business review by Jeffrey  S.
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Instant fast payments around the office"

What do you like best?

I love how quickly the payments go through and the fact that there is no fee associated with sending money or transferring money into and from a bank account. I also love the scan code feature where you can pay to clients instantly through the scan of a qr code.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that there is no payment protection and you must go through a long claim process should you mis-send a payment or want to do a chargeback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Best instant payment solution in a mobile app at this time!

Quick easy access to payment solutions, reimbursing other workers around the office and sending money or receiving small amounts of money from clients

Venmo for Business review by Matthew C.

"Best tool for travel!"

What do you like best?

We use Venmo to split checks and cover other expenses while on travel for work. It's a great tool for multiple colleagues to use while splitting meals, cabs, and hotel costs. The fact that it's cross platform makes it even better since Android and iOS users can make use of Venmo without any problems.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really, Venmo does everything we need it to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set up Venmo before going on travel as it's somewhat difficult to set the bank account information setup while away from home.

Splitting and settling up expenses while on travel for the university. It makes it easier to split checks, cabs, or hotels without carrying extra cash.

Venmo for Business review by Sorella A.
(Myself Only)

"Venmo is fast, convenient, and reliable! "

What do you like best?

I love the ease of use; it's so quick and simple to transfer money, make payments, and check your balance. I also love how widespread it is-- it's hard to find someone who doesn't use Venmo these days; if you don't have it, what are you doing?! Plus, the dashboard where you can see others' messages is a nice feature.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike... It's not my preferred method of making purchases in other apps or websites, but that's mostly a personal preference.

Venmo makes payments super quick and easy, and it's a simple way to keep track of business spending (rather than sorting through bank statements and receipts).

Venmo for Business review by Dimitri N.
Account Executive

"Venmo, and your done."

What do you like best?

The fact that you can send money via many different ID's to the same person, I.e: Phone number, username, email, etc.

What do you dislike?

Venmo shows what otherwise is private transactions to the public and friends unless you specifically state not to.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this for both business and for personal use. Watch out wit support as they are hard to get a hold of but after you get them in contact you are taken care of.

For business meetings while going out to lunch I can put the whole lunch tab on my card and still request venmos from all the team instead of using that time to split the check.

Venmo for Business review by Sarai W.

"Great App!"

What do you like best?

Venmo is so easy to use and quick to transfer funds to anyone. It is great because you no longer have to worry about others' bank accounts, you just need an email. Plus, most of your contacts probably are already using it!

What do you dislike?

Although the fee is minimal, that is the only thing I dislike. To get funds instantly, a small fee is applied.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Venmo has been convenient way for our guests to pay sporting event entrance fees when cash is not available. It can be used in numerous ways/avenues and is very quick, convenient, and easy to use.

There is little need for handling cash with Venmo.

Venmo for Business review by Mike G.
Dispatcher
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Financial transaction module"

What do you like best?

I like Venmo in that you can simply conduct financial transactions in a jiffy, Send and received mobile payments from other users. The ability to use emojii's to state the reason for the transaction and its utilized using any form of card payment.

What do you dislike?

Finding the people that you need to transact with is sometimes a bit of a hassle if the username that have chose is a bit confusing. Should be able to add people and to interact in an instant type of way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Using Venmo streamlines the financial transaction process, as well as protecting the users privacy but not displaying any user information while transactions are being conducted.

Financial Transactions that can not be conducted utilizing regular payroll. Easy to receive funds to cover invoices should the funds need to be received sooner than later.

Venmo for Business review by User in Accounting

"Made bill payment, splitting meals and paying back friends easy!"

What do you like best?

My favorite feature was being able to split bills between roommates. Before Venmo became widely used I had to rely on cash payments or checks. I like that it connects directly to the bank and you can transfer to bank with no charge.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how easy it is to pay the wrong person. It has only happened once and the person thankfully paid me back, but I have heard of people not getting paid back.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check bank fees before connecting you card. I used one bank over my credit union because it didn't have fees with transactions.

Venmo solves business problems because it allows one to collect money with a trail. You have a feed and you have an email confirmation. We used Venmo for charity collection and it increased the amount of donations because of the ease of use.

Venmo for Business review by Elena H.
6th Grade Science Teacher
Education Management
(10,001+ employees)

"Great for small businesses"

What do you like best?

I love how easy and quick it is to use. It is also international, so it works with a lot of my clients in terms of pay. It is very intuitive to set up and has bright and fun pictures that are calming.

What do you dislike?

I hate how it shows who gives what to whom. You have to specifically go to settings to make it private on each transaction in the business setting. My clients deserve the right to privacy and changing the settings for each transaction is pain.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend it for small businesses. Larger amount of clients would probably benefit from another service.

This is a great way to receive payment from clients after tutoring sessions. I can also instantly pay out which is helpful. The benefit is that is so easy to use and walk a client through on the phone.

Venmo for Business review by User in Real Estate

"Ease of Use is Top Notch"

What do you like best?

I appreciate how easy Venmo is to use - our team uses it almost exclusively to exchange money around for office-wide gifts, sharing food orders, etc. The app is very intuitive!

What do you dislike?

My dislike stems from not being able to attach the same bank account/credit card to two separate Venmo accounts. My husband and I have to share a Venmo account, because we are not allowed to utilize the same account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend Venmo, although it's difficult with multiple users using the same payment. We, as a team, would never be able to utilize our corporate card all on our separate accounts.

The ability to share business expenses, evenings out for dinner, shared gifts for work colleagues, etc are divine. I appreciate the ease of use and quick response time from your bank whether depositing or pulling funds.

Venmo for Business review by User in Human Resources

"Venmo is the way to go"

What do you like best?

Venmo is easy to use and is becoming so common among the younger generation. Whether you keep the money in your account or simply transfer it to your bank there is never any wait time to your money.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Venmo that is why I rated it a 10. They have fixed the issue where it took a few days for your money to transfer from your account to your bank and now for .25 cents its an instant transaction.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look into what your customer and your needs are. If you are dealing with people constantly and do not always want to carry cash Venmo is the easiest solution.

I use it for every day business. It is quick and easy to use for services dealing with people out in the every day world.

Venmo for Business review by Adrian P.
Creative Director
Motion Pictures and Film

"My current IOU work around."

What do you like best?

The ability to send money simply and easily has made it such an invaluable app when traveling, eating out with friends, etc.

What do you dislike?

There's very little to dislike in my opinion. But if I had to be very critical on a technical level, there are times where my bank would get disconnected for one reason or another. That can get a bit annoying.

When it comes to business use, the ability to send money or receive money from clients has been a huge help, although there are other products that I would primary use for sending funds.

Venmo for Business review by User

"Venmo is cool but it is surrounded by other options"

What do you like best?

I think what everyone probably likes, is easy to send money from bank account or credit card. A lot of people seem to have it so it works well.

What do you dislike?

I'm not sure I dislike anything. When I first used it I was kind of squeamish about the fact that Venom had an endless stream of peoples transactions but I quickly realized that it was possible to make that private.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is good. It will do what it is supposed to and it has a large number of users so you will be able to transact easily.

Well, business wise, making a POS system in your pocket that is widely available is cool. Again there are also a half a dozen other options that a cool, and easy, ApplePay does to mind.

Venmo for Business review by User

"Game changing way to send and receive money"

What do you like best?

Efficient payments. I used to have to take turns paying for things with friends and hoping it all evened out in the long run. Now I can simply charge people their share and receive the payment instantly.

What do you dislike?

Security. I like to keep the app logged in so I can use the app frequently without having to log in every time. I do get a bit concerned about security, because if I lost my phone and someone got through the lock screen passcode, my money could be at risk. This is not venmo's fault, just a concern that users have to navigate.

It's very easy to reimburse people for company expenditures that they paid for out of pocket. It's just much simpler and easier than it ever was in the past.

Venmo for Business review by Cat D.
Senior consultant

"User Friendly"

What do you like best?

Venmo is user friendly and free. It connects people who need to share money.

What do you dislike?

Owned by PayPal, a company I dislike. Also, the transactions are by default public - do you really want everyone seeing to whom you send money?

It's super easy to set up and to ask your customers to set up. They can pay on the go. They also now have their own debit card so you can use that to get "real" money out. You can also link one or more debit cards or bank accounts.

Venmo for Business review by Edward P.
Associate Producer
Broadcast Media
(5001-10,000 employees)

"VENMO IS A MUST HAVE ON YOUR PHONE FOR EVERYONE"

What do you like best?

Who carries cash nowawdays? It's all going to trend towards the digital age and Venmo is the fastest and best way to pay back a friend, pay for goods/services, do anything financially and with ease.

What do you dislike?

Very very small fee for payments made with credit/debit card..it's no fee if you link up your bank account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download it now...

If you have a business or going to make purchases from a business and they have CASH Only signs or don't have any credit card reader.- Venmo is the easy answer.

Venmo for Business review by Jessica R.
Marketing Director
Law Practice

"Easy payment portal "

What do you like best?

It’s super easy to send and receive payments, similar to Apple Pay. It goes straight into your bank account, unlike Apple pay, which is frustrating.

What do you dislike?

I am not a fan of the system for finding the person you are looking to pay or receive payment from. In contrasting it with ApplePay, which you simply text the person you want to pay, I don’t like that part.

As a contractor who does marketing, I find it really easy to just send requests for payments to my clients.

Venmo for Business review by User in Higher Education

"Functional but other payment apps are preferrable"

What do you like best?

Venmo is very easy to use and used widely by many. It's been an easy way for me to pay for materials from small vendors and receive payment for the art I create in my spare time to sell at festivals, event, and online.

What do you dislike?

The time is takes for payment to fully clear makes me a little nervous. There has only been one instance where I've made a sale and have had an issue with a payment being reversed. For that reason I only accept this form of payment for friends and reputable vendors/buyers

Recommendations to others considering the product

Venmo is more ideal with personal transactions.

The ease of use and familiarity others have with it have made transactions smooth.

Venmo for Business review by Agency

"Hands down the easiest way to send money"

What do you like best?

- Easy interface for sending money between friends / co-workers

- Request funds from individuals, Venmo will send them reminders if they forget (so you don't look like a jerk reminding them all the time lol)

- Connect to bank or card

- easily transfer money between bank and venmo (1 day usually)

What do you dislike?

-Something small, but the fact that you have to add a reason every time you send money

-Often times it's difficult to find the person you want to request or send money to

We're just using it a lot between groups in the office. Sometimes one person will pay for a cake for one of our co-workers and we can all easily pay him back and split the cost.

Venmo for Business review by Andrew A.
President

"Wonderful asset for our small nonprofit"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I have yet to run into a significant issue because the support staff has been wonderful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of the resources Venmo provides regarding support!

This is the same reason why I like the product offering. Venmo allows us to better engage with our members by allowing them to purchase swag, renew their membership and donate quickly and easily.

Venmo for Business review by Mauricio T.
Photographer
Entertainment

"Perfect for sending money quickly"

What do you like best?

The ability to easily send money in a secure way. Also, being able to transfer my Venmo funds to my debit card in a mater of seconds. It's very convenient!

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to cancel a payment, but I understand why that's not an option.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is definitely worth checking out! very useful

It allows you to quickly send payments without having to worry about writing checks or transferring money from one bank to another.

Venmo for Business review by Sam N.
Chief Operations Officer

"Using Venmo as payment gateway for customers"

What do you like best?

Extremely user friendly interface , very easy to setup and transact payments without needing to use credit card transactions which were previously used.

What do you dislike?

Not sure of the security aspects of the payment transaction, however no issues have been reported thus far by our vendors, who have accepted this as our preferred mode of payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ease of use enabled us to consider this payment gateway

Payment to vendors is now easier than ever, thanks to this interface