Venngage

Venngage is a simple infographics tool that enables anyone to create beautiful infographics in minutes.

Work for Venngage?

Learning about Venngage?

Venngage Reviews

Ask Venngage a Question
Showing 44 Venngage reviews
Venngage review by <span>Sami S.</span>
Sami S.

"Best Affordable Online Software for Digital Marketing!"

What do you like best?

I really like that Venngage was different types of subscriptions. I work at a public non-profit university and we were able to get a lower subscription rate that was in our budget. Now we're able to whip up marketing materials quickly and on our own.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike much about the software but wish they had more fonts available, as my organization can only use approved fonts from our style guide. I also wish there was a size generator feature that could easily take something you have designed and convert it to another dimension. Different platforms have different sizing requirements and we have to make multiple versions of the same material in order to fit our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the subscription, if you're a non-profit that needs to create nice promo materials - this is a great affordable software!

Being able to develop our own marketing materials and do so in a timely and effective manner. We do have services available on campus that can very well design out marketing materials - but with what our office does we have high demand and need quicker turnaround. This also enables us to be creative and develop our own brand within our organization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Venngage
Venngage review by <span>Twin A.</span>
Twin A.

"Attractive Infographics for your Business or Pinterest Page"

What do you like best?

Sometimes MS Paint just doesn't cut it. For those of us that don't have Photoshop, the options are slim for graphics creation. In today's marketplace, infographics are a great way to engage with your audience and link them up to your website. But, where do you start? Venngage all the way! With so many online graphics creators, it's difficult to find a service without a bunch of clip art. Venngage has a free library of icon, images, banners, and more for you to browse through and search by keyword. If you need something more powerful, you can upgrade your account for a wider selection. We have found that the free account has what we need. You can upload your brand logo and images (up to 6 images) to use with your Infographic. This allows you to create an attractive, informative, and branded campaign for use on major social media outlets and connect to your website. We you need to engage, Venngage!

What do you dislike?

You don't have the ability to download your work to different filetypes when finished. But, hey it's free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those without a lot of Graphic Design experience, use Venngage! A great solution for those that don't want to shell out a bunch of cash for Adobe products and would like to get some quality promotional materials out to their audience.

Venngage bridges the software gap when it comes to Infographics, Presentations, and Branded promotional material. We have connected our business with so many more customers using infographics.

What Other Design solution do you use?

Venngage review by <span>TJ R.</span>
TJ R.

"Venngage in Social Services"

What do you like best?

I work in a non-profit that supports people experiencing homelessness find services and housing. This product has done a great job for us in creating user friendly infographics. I use it to demonstrate the work that we are doing each day and month. I send out a monthly infographic that shows the amount of clients we have worked with, the amount that received housing, the amount connected to services and so on. It was easy to use and it provides a picture of the services we provided. In addition, I used to to create maps, and information sheets for our clients. I wanted to make them as visual and user friendly as possible. Venngage has many templates that I used as starting points to adjust and create my own documents. We have gotten a significant amount of positive feedback from clients and staff around how the documents are much more understandable. Overall, I have gotten more than our moneys worth from utilizing Venngage. We have condensed our forms that we give to clients and have visually appeal infographics that show the work we have been doing.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, if they had an even cheaper non-profit discount, that would make quite a difference. It is hard to budget and find any money for things like this. However, the non-profit discount did help with justifying the purchase.

There are some functional issues that are more of an inconvenience than anything else:

1. Under some text fields you cannot adjust single words (font, italics, bold) without adjusting the entire text field.

2. I do not like that you cannot combine multiple templates into one document. So I had to create 4 separate templates that I uploaded in to PDFs and condensed into 1 PDF. Not a game breaker but slightly annoying.

3. I had some difficulty with ensuring the templates fit on a portrait sized paper

I explained some of this above in what I like best but we use it for 2 primary reasons:

1. Display to funders and other individuals what outcomes and outputs we have each month. The template we use came from venngage and through some editing came out with our final product.

2. Display information to clients in a simple, clear, and visually appealing way. The use of icons and visuals makes it even easier to describe services for those who may not speak English well or those that have learning disabilities.

Venngage review by <span>Russ J.</span>
Russ J.

"Venngage Love. "

What do you like best?

I am not a classically trained graphic artist and I like to create the way I like to create. Venngage allows me to start with a templates idea to get the party started. OR I can begin with a clean slate and go wild with all the elements that they provide. It's like a playground for the creative mind.

What do you dislike?

I have been a user since the very beginning and have had a few (rare) times when the layers or a few elements got stuck while working through the editing process. I can't say there is anything I dislike about the tool except I don't get as much time as I would like to spend creating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use Canva all the time except for Infographics. When I need to create any kind of Timeline I go straight to Vengage. Hands Down!

I am a creative content creator and have used Venngage to create content and to also explain our process of creating content.

Venngage review by <span>Neal W.</span>
Neal W.

"Solopreneur using Venngage for easy to use Design"

What do you like best?

Freedom and clipart to get a nearly perfect infographic or design produced that I do not have to go back and forth with a graphic designer. There is the cost benefit of not using someone but the biggest benefit I get is that I can have a somewhat decent representation of what I was trying to create in about 45 minutes. Is it a perfect picasso, not at all, but is definitely good enough to get my point across and add value to my blog posts and whitepapers.

What do you dislike?

I would like easy to use templates so that I can just hit a button and they are already sized to fit into Linkedin posts.

I would like tutorial videos on how to create inforgrpahics and how to use the tools yall privde. Apparently they exist but I have no idea where they are and it should not be difficult for me to find them.

Your tools that you have are kind of difficult to access, you have to search the specific word that the designer named the graphic otherwise you will not find it. There are a lot of different places to look for what I feel like is the same type of design or graphic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, try the trial and add as you create more and more infographics.

Quick infographic, the tools are there so I do not have to waste time designing shapes or people. I can just plug and play. I have enough on my plate doing everything as a solopreneur, yall at least make it easier to focus on original content and not design of infographics.

Venngage review by <span>Christopher  E.</span>
Christopher E.

"Very good infographic and poster program,"

What do you like best?

The freedom of placement that you get with Venngage- you can shift anything everywhere, even without having to click "wrap text" all the time as one must do in Microsoft Word. Pictures can be well placed, allowing posters to be designed so much more efficiently and to a greater quality.

In addition, due to the colour wheel, there are so many more colours to choose from, so specific colour patterns and designs can be made. Something that I enjoy in Venngage is the availability of different types of graphs, such as the bubble graph, which again, unlike Word, adds something unique to a poster.

What do you dislike?

When you undo, it takes a while to do the action, and also the fact that you can't download it as pdf. but it's free! Sometimes I would like to edit some of the text formats for titles as I find them a little too big for the poster that I would like to actually use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, and you should definitely consider Venngage not only for the workplace, but also if you are a student in secondary education who has to do a lot of poster-type thing, and also- its free so there are no drawbacks to the pricing

Allows greater use of pamphlets, presentations and posters due to the better quality of work. Also, with the graphs and icons, spices up old boring style powerpoints to actually engage those watching them

Venngage review by <span>Dora D.</span>
Dora D.

"Powerful business tool; has increased the quality of my client visuals exponentially!"

What do you like best?

The most valuable aspect of Venngage is more than the software itself, but the amazing user support I get as a subscriber! I find the weekly emails from the Venngage staff alerting me to new ways to use the templates in Venngage priceless!! Those guides help me focus my thinking, give me great inspiration for how I can illustrate my message in a compelling way and increase my confidence in developing visuals. This service really sets Venngage apart from similar tools I've used like Piktochart, Lucidchart, etc. I have found that the concepts I've learned from the Venngage team, I can apply to other apps as well (e.g., Word, PowerPoint). I also like the variety of templates available, and that I can "deconstruct" a template and understand how the infographic was designed so that I can create my own version of it as needed. The way the templates are categorized really help to guide the user to the best visual to use for the message being delivered. I will be a long-time user of this software.

What do you dislike?

I wish more of the templates were formatted for a standard letter sized page as often I'd like to include them as a part of handout or physical file of resources for clients. The long infographic templates, display the most information which is great for web-based sharing of information, but they are difficult to replicate if you want to share a physical version. Despite the number of icons available, I still encounter situations where I can't always find the right icon to illustrate my message and have to use other sources, e.g., Icon Finder, to identify the most appropriate visual. I do think the monthly cost of Venngage is pricey. I do recognize the annual cost would provide me with some savings, so I'll be exploring that but as Venngage probably realizes, for SB's managing cashflow if key so a large cash outlay for the annual subscription can be prohibitive when balancing that expenditure with other expenses.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think carefully about whether the Premium plan will meet your needs versus the Business plan as it is pricey.

Venngage has helped me to illustrate quantitative data in ways that are more compelling to the reader. The software also helps me to make dense concepts and related text more user-friendly and easier for my audiences to understand.

Venngage review by <span>Bhupendra S.</span>
Bhupendra S.

"Best of all the Infographic makers i have tried till date"

What do you like best?

I have tried many softwares such as:

Visme.co,

Easel.ly,

Visualize.me,

PiktoChart,

Canva,

Infogr.am

Of all these tools, i found venngage to be most practical and easy to use.

-The user-interface is quite user-friendly, with all the features & tools placed strategically.

-Availability of the professional illustrations & features that i didn't find in other programs.

-Smooth process. I didn't find any lags irrespective of the size of my file.

-I can create my graphic very quickly. Just one-click on one of the awesome templates, and start adding the text.

What do you dislike?

There is no download option in free plan.

The pricing could be more flexible so that more and more begginers can go for paid plans.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try other infographic makers as well beforing heading to venngage. Don't follow my recommendation for venngage blindly

With other tools, if you are not acquainted with graphic designing, you most likely won't be able to create a professional quality infographic or flyer. However, this downside is ruled out with venngage.

-Venngage is extremely helpful with its ready-made professional templates for noobs like me.

-Moreover, its highly-informative blog section explains in the easiest way possible to desing my infographic as i want, in case i dont want to use these templates.

-I have a blog on Health & Fitness. I use venngage to create infographics, which has surely made my blog even more attractive and engaging.

Venngage review by <span>Lucy S.</span>
Lucy S.

"Venngage makes me look good"

What do you like best?

Venngage has made it easy to produce professional looking infographics without the needing a degree in design!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it is difficult to adapt a design to the data that we need to highlight without having to go to a paid level. Having a free resource is important to us - and our budget.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great resource for making professional-looking infographics and reports without needing expensive software or specialized skills. Venngage makes it easy to adapt templates to your needs and has several levels of subscriptions from free on upwards. This is a valuable resource to us to be able to visualize our data quickly and easily.

Reporting, visualizing data

Venngage review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"Nifty tool for infographics"

What do you like best?

Great library of icons and a relatively easy-to-use and intuitive user interface make this my go-to design product. Their team is very responsive and customer-focused.

What do you dislike?

I dislike some lack of basic formatting functionality, (e.g., text is unable to be aligned / indented underneath a bullet, unable to italicize text within a paragraph, etc.), but the team cares and listens and the product has gotten better over time. The snap-to-grid feature does not currently work as well as I would like, nor is alignment of text – like having a margin on word – always the easiest thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Inexpensive product, considering. Easy learning curve and solid amount of features, icons, and templates to get started.

Solving the need for easy and sleek infographics. Don't have the learning curve of InDesign. There's definitely a growing need for information design and data visualization that's easily packaged and simple to understand off the page. Venngage has been a useful tool in elevating some of the work we've done.

Venngage review by <span>Amrita H.</span>
Amrita H.

"Great for a beginner in graphic design and for marketers handling multiple roles."

What do you like best?

Easy to use, an abundance of template options, great for making clean-looking charts.

The support team is quick and they send a lot of info on how to explore the features of the product.

What do you dislike?

It cannot be totally customized like Illustrator/Photoshop. But it is good for basic use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not use this product if you are expecting something as customized as Adobe apps can give you. It is best used for marketers with little design experience who can take templates and create nice infographic/images.

I use it for making social media images, and charts for my data-related blogs.

It is much easier than using excel and powerpoint for making graphs and illustrating any data. There are a lot of templates available for creating social media images too.

Venngage review by <span>Emma K.</span>
Emma K.

"Useful tool for visuals of all kinds"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of Venngage is really what makes me use it all the time. The platform is straightforward and flexible enough to use for all sorts of visual tasks, and I especially like that they are continually making improvements (like branding) to the interface that make it even more intuitive & practical. The support team is also very friendly.

What do you dislike?

My only complaint is the inability to effectively organize all the visuals & infographics. They display them on one page, and the preview doesn't always work so it can get confusing.

I am able to make visuals for blogs, social media...etc quickly and easily. I also use the tool for quick wireframing and commentary on design projects so that the people I am working with get a clear representation of what I am asking for.

Venngage review by <span>Jann S.</span>
Jann S.

"Excellent graphics for anyone"

What do you like best?

The variety of templates and the ability to create brand standards. Also, their customer outreach is really good offering educational programs, podcasts, etc. to use the product. I like the tone of the communications. It's friendly and not pushy.

What do you dislike?

So far, nothing. Ideally it could be slightly less expensive by the month, but it's competitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your work could look better with more design, this is an easy way to do it.

Being able to create infographics and social media headers. Maybe even my holiday card!

Venngage review by Administrator in Libraries
Administrator in Libraries

"Great Tool, SUPER Customer Service!"

What do you like best?

Venngage has made an affordable tool that produces high quality infographic reports that will have people believing you are secretly a graphic artists! I have tried other inforgraphic tools, but this is the most intuitive one I have ever used. That is why it is also the first one I have ever upgraded to the premium mode. I am NOT sorry. In my situation, having professional, easy to digest information means I have a shot at justifying the budget allocation we must justify in order to stay solvent! Also, the team of people working for Venngage are extremely helpful if you need to ask any question at all. I am one pleased customer- try it out and I guarantee you will be too! Worth every penny paid!

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints, only praise for this product!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend this product because it is affordable, intuitive and makes super snazzy reports with lots of impact.

This tool is an absolute life saver for anyone who needs to translate data to board members in a highly visual and easy to understand way. It puts the ball in your court so you can spike it for the win!

Venngage review by <span>Michelle W.</span>
Michelle W.

"Easy to create infographics"

What do you like best?

Love this, use it for almost every communication. Makes things look flashy and the way people expect to see information, the way they're used to seeing things on social media, etc. There are a lot of trainings and tips available through the site, I taught myself. Great picture library.

What do you dislike?

Lining things up seems to take awhile. Definitely learn to "group" and "ungroup" things to move things quickly.

Communications are more clear and easy to look at. For example, if I need to send out an announcement that there's an overtime opportunity in another program, the old way would have been to send an email to staff, and everyone always gets a thousand emails. But now I can make a quick announcement that looks more like an advertisement, with pictures and colors, and people are more likely to read it and respond.

Venngage review by <span>Caroline L.</span>
Caroline L.

"Fabulous tool for making eye catching infographics"

What do you like best?

I have used a few other online tools for making infographics and Venngage is hands down the best. It is easy to use and modify for both beginners and advanced users. When I have had to contact customer service they have always been very helpful and got back to me within 24 hours.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes difficult to change the orientation of photos that I have uploaded.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I really like the ability to download my infographic in a high resolution format.

I have been charged with getting information out about a school team that I moderate in a format that is easy for people to read and understand, along with giving a lot information about our program. The infographic that I have created has been seen and well received by fellow high school teachers, parents, students, CEO's as well as members of the Air Force Association in Washington D.C. and has helped us get and retain sponsors for our program.

Venngage review by <span>Simon H.</span>
Simon H.

"Fantastic tool for engaging, communicating, presenting data and sharing"

What do you like best?

The templates are brilliant and give loads of ideas of the different ways in which to communicate my message. I like the community and the way new designs are shared

What do you dislike?

Editing a template or creating an infographic can be a bit clunky. The tools are not the most intuitive but become easier with use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have fun. It's a great tool and a good way of communicating your message with your target audience!

Managing to communicate in an exciting an engaging way a whole programme of work to a wide a varied audience. We repeatedly get feedback that our stakeholders like the format and the way we do this using Venngage

Venngage review by <span>Jessica A.</span>
Jessica A.

"Simple Tool for Creating Graphics"

What do you like best?

I have been using Venngage for two years and love how simple it is to create beautiful engaging graphics. I use it for emails, webinars and customer training. It also has a good library of icons and stock photos.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if it had better snap to grid functionality.

It has removed the need for me to bounce back and fourth between adobe illustrator and stock images for visual content.

Venngage review by <span>Breana K.</span>
Breana K.

"Secondary education teacher uses Venngage in the classroom."

What do you like best?

Venngage offers a "getting started" tutorial that gives the basic components of the site in a way that student can understand. I like the variety of icons and the fact that student can upload images if they cannot find an icon that serves their purpose.

What do you dislike?

Some of the templates are difficult to work with. For example, a student was unable to highlight and move multiple text boxes at once. Instead the background kept moving.

The students use Venngage for two assignments: an "About Me" profile and a "Career Infographic" for a job they researched. The link address is easy to copy and upload to Google Classroom.

Venngage review by <span>Laura A.</span>
Laura A.

"Easy to use and Comprehensive"

What do you like best?

Venngage is a drag and drop editor thats simple to use and comes with a large database of icons and graphics.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to see a layers panel and maybe some gradient options for the icons.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't rely on the build in icon search; the results aren't always full so sometimes it's better to scroll through manually.

We use Infographics in our case studies, marketing communications and on social media but it was taking to long to create them from scratch in Photoshop.

Venngage review by <span>Charles Vinzon R.</span>
Charles Vinzon R.

"Pretty straight forward, one of the best user interface out there"

What do you like best?

The user interface,, pretty easy to learn and the personal email is an awesome touch.

Monthly pricing is cost efficient, selection of fonts is numerous and appealing as well as the selection of icons etc. I've recommended it already to a couple of my friends and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

None! Got an email from Eugene and he directed a link on a video guide which answered what I wanted to achieve.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended 1) pricing is cost efficient, 2) easy to use and understand UI 3) great customer support

I'm working on my strategic management paper for grad school, and I want it to be differentiated from my classmates/competition since a few of us are working on the same industry. Instead of a boring graph from a worksheet, creating an infographic is much more appealing.

Venngage review by User in Commercial Real Estate
User in Commercial Real Estate

"A great product and even better service"

What do you like best?

Guys. It's just easy to use. It's so simple for anyone to go on and create something amazing. I really like the graphics because they are so applicable to any industry as well. I'm not creative and within 20 minutes I can have a great infographic from one of their templates.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything. At first they were a little light on training, but they have really addressed that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. It's easy to figure out and you can canel at any time.

Everyone likes infographics. Whether you have a website or just want to create engaging business material, it's perfect for any message you want to convey in a visual way.

Venngage review by <span>Ashley F.</span>
Ashley F.

"Great tool for infographics"

What do you like best?

Venngage is a great resource for creating amazing infographics. There are many free templates to choose from, and the interface is easy to use. I was able to make amazing graphics without the use of Photoshop or a graphic designer.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike. Sometimes I find it hard to change the spacing of my blocks to match.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very easy to use and they have some amazing free templates as well.

I am able to produce high quality infographics for my companies' marketing for a low cost.

Venngage review by Administrator in Entertainment
Administrator in Entertainment

"Love this tool! "

What do you like best?

Originally, I was only using a free account but after multiple templates use cases we decided to start using it as a paid subscription. Allows us to do infographics, magazines, annual reports and various other illustrations.

What do you dislike?

The tool only allows for a max of 5 pages per report. That can be frustrating with larger reports. No capabilities when it comes to deleting multiple updated images as there is a limited storage bank.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use free trial first to see if it is the right fit for business use cases. The initial free trial is limited yet allows users to text all capabilities other than report downloading exceeding a certain amount of pages.

Use it for infographics and visual representations of data and insights. Typically will download reports as PDFs and distribute it to various teams.

Venngage review by <span>Brittany C.</span>
Brittany C.

"Easy to Use, Variety of Options"

What do you like best?

I love that even when I use it as a free service, I still have a ton of options. I'm looking to expand into the premium service when it's in my budget because it looks great, but in the meantime I'm still really enjoying the user friendly service.

What do you dislike?

Not much, the system is user friendly. I'd love to access more options, but I understand that's part of the premium package.

It's been great for our social media education. It allows us to dispense educational materials in an interesting way.

Venngage review by User in Higher Education

"Easy Infographic Help"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use, can personalize online but also download a vector file to manipulate more. Also, you can upload your beand (logos, colors & fonts) so there is consistency among your users.

What do you dislike?

The online formatting can be difficult to use sometimes, especially when refreshing the project.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make the online platform a little more design friendly and allow for the download of an ungrouped vector file.

Our new leadership likes data, comparisons, etc. more than before so it allows for easy creation of info graphics without taking too much time.

Venngage review by User

"Very easy to use and robust design tool"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use, even for the less design-savvy individual. I can either create something from scratch or modify one of the premade templates. I also love the variety of fonts, templates, and icons that are available, even on the free version. It's been very helpful!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the interface doesn't pick the right section I am trying to move or edit, but it is very easy to undo. So it doesn't impact my experience that much. I wish there was a free version, with ads perhaps, that would allow you to save your designs directly from the site.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recomend users to try the product. It has a lot of useful graphics, fonts, and icons.

Easily create graphics for emails and social media

Venngage review by <span>Renee B.</span>
Renee B.

"Great tool for my design toolbox!"

What do you like best?

Venngage has been a very useful tool for conveying important information about my organization. The website is intuitive and easy-to-use. They're templates are attractive and varied.

What do you dislike?

The free account has very minimal options for sharing the designs.

Communicating our mission and work with our stakeholders.

Venngage review by <span>Neil M.</span>
Neil M.

"Excellent interface to allow creation of infographics"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface with flexibility to create bespoke infographics.

What do you dislike?

Would be helpful to have more higher quality pictures/ icons free to use within the program but ability to import means you can get around this issue.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Venngage gives access to a variety of tools and templates to create excellent visuals for your business that you can easily tailor to your own needs

Developed a series of infographics to disseminate key information to support health and wellbeing of NHS employees

Venngage review by Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services
Industry Analyst / Tech Writer in Information Technology and Services

"excelente"

What do you like best?

la posibilidad de creación de contenidos multimedia de forma gratuita y en linea realmente me parece un gran programa, fenomenal la gran cantidad de iconos gráficos y plantillas que hacen volar la imaginación de quien lo use, la posibilidad nativa de compartir estos contenidos también es bastante resaltante.

What do you dislike?

bueno realmente no me disgusta pero si incomoda un poco, las mejores o mas llamativas plantillas e iconos gráficos son de pago, no existe posibilidad de exportar los trabajos realizados a formatos como PDF, JPG o algún otro de uso masivo y el limite de 5 infografías para las cuentas free ;-)

he resuelto la representación gráfica de contenidos para mi trabajo de investigación de postgrado, incluso lo he recomendado a estudiantes de mi aula de clases para crear algunos contenidos a ser colocados en actividades académicas.

Venngage review by <span>Tiziana M.</span>
Tiziana M.

"Excellent tool - should have a to go plan for non regular use"

What do you like best?

I typically search all over the internet for the best tool to do what I need and i came across this product simply by searching "Infographic template". I was astonished by the ease of use and by the variety of templates available. Will use again. Customer service very responsive too. The only thing I would suggest is to create a to go plan because a monthly plan in my case is not needed. It's a great tool!

What do you dislike?

As mentioned above, The only thing I would suggest is to create a to go plan because a monthly plan in my case is not needed. It's a great tool!

Recommendations to others considering the product

A to go plan would attract more customers who won't be using the product daily.

I am creating a presentation through infographic and I did not know where to start until I came across this product.

Venngage review by User

"Easy Infographic Tool for Making Professional Docs"

What do you like best?

Venngage allows you to make professional infographics quickly and with limited design experience. It works best for simple graphs and tables.

What do you dislike?

Venngage is often not as customizable as I want for my publications. I find myself creating the graphs in Venngage and then importing them into InDesign so I can clean up the labels. Even with this added step, I still think this tool saves me time. The graph templates look great. Other than that, I would also note that Venngage is an expensive subscription.

My research lab wants to communicate our data as simply and effectively as possible. Venngage has helped turn our survey data into user-friendly infographics. We frequently use them during public communications.

Venngage review by User

"Great software to use for digital marketing"

What do you like best?

It's free, pretty intuitive and its easy to create really simple and effective graphics.

What do you dislike?

As you'd expect, you have to pay to be able to export and use more in-depth, and many of the graphics you can select are straight from the USA, so they can be pretty corny and irrelevant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It was easy to create effective and good looking infographics using this product.

Creating graphs and infographics for presentations

Venngage review by <span>Zafar K.</span>
Zafar K.

"Design for Everyone"

What do you like best?

The charts in Venngage are really good. Apart from charts, I like the in-built icons which are really common and frequenly used.

What do you dislike?

The thing I dislike the most in Venngage is that we cannot export our designs in the free version. :(

Recommendations to others considering the product

Venngage will prove to be a great easy to use tool for most of your design needs.

Venngage allows me to get the designs ready in less time without messing with a complex tool.

Venngage review by <span>Karen O.</span>
Karen O.

"Love Venngage!"

What do you like best?

Venngage is a great tool to create visuals for pretty much everything you can think of. It's easy to use and very intuitive.

What do you dislike?

I wish you didn't have to pay to download your PDF.

We're a very "text-heavy" type of organization so it's been great to be able to translate that into visuals.

Venngage review by <span>Keith B.</span>
Keith B.

"Freakishly easy and massively robust! "

What do you like best?

Figuring things out was very intuitive and SUPER easy! Having all the templates at my disposal made it super easy to 'design' the graphic I needed. Customizing the template was so easy and you can customize everything! Freaking love it!

What do you dislike?

Mmmm.... Seriously nothing comes to mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just get it. You won't regret it. :)

SEO and Content Marketing. I had thought about hiring a designer, but once I saw how easy it was to produce high quality graphics I totally ditched the idea.

Venngage review by <span>Kelly H.</span>
Kelly H.

"Spectacular!"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate the templates which are easy to use and helpful in developing a design to showcase data.

What do you dislike?

Actually, nothing. I have been very pleased with my experience on Vengage so far.

School Data regarding multiple year caparison of student growth for presentations and parent awareness.

Venngage review by User in Higher Education

"I LOVE THIS PROGRAM!"

What do you like best?

I found out about this program through a student of mine who was working on a multi-modal project for one of her classes. I love how incredibly easy and fun to use the program is. I feel like I can create the type of advertisements now that I was NEVER able to on Word.

What do you dislike?

I truly love absolutely everything about Venngage.

I work in a university setting helping students with learning differences (ADD/ADHD) transition into college. When I go to college fairs, it is extremely important to capture my audience in the best way possible. Wordy brochures are useless in my field, but I have been able to restructure ALL of our marketing flyers with Venngage to make our materials more "user-friendly" and to capture the appropriate audience.

Venngage review by <span>Norberts E.</span>
Norberts E.

"Like it!"

What do you like best?

Venngage offers many illustrations and visuals that facilitates my day to day design challenges.

What do you dislike?

You can't download (export) illustrations only with Premium account.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It worth to try!

Venngage helps our blog articles become more visual and engaging.

Venngage review by <span>Cassandra K.</span>
Cassandra K.

"Very user-friendly with professional results"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to use, and the templates are really appealing. Someone with very little graphic design experience can create something that's suitable for professional use.

What do you dislike?

There are still a couple of little bugs with some of the icons and graphs; for example, you try to drag a Twitter icon but it drops something else onto your project. Nothing that was too difficult to work around.

We use infographics to increase brand awareness among our target audience. We've already seen a high number of shares of our blog posts and social media posts with infographics.

Venngage review by User in Computer Software

"Great tool"

What do you like best?

Venngage has a huge variety of infographic templates to choose from. This enables me to focus more on content and spend less dollars on creative. Well done!

What do you dislike?

As with any template, once you deviate from the template you are forced to focus on visual adjustments and alignments. If these infographic templates could intelligently expand and if objects could more easily align and/or snap into place, that would get the product closer to perfect.

Venngage allows me to demonstrate my company's expertise in a creative manner without spending a lot of money design and art.

Venngage review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Review from a user without a subscription"

What do you like best?

I like the ease of use and the MANY templates that are available that are applicable to what I am creating.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that the free version doesn't have an export method. Really? How do you expect me to really test it if nothing that I create can be used?

quick information communication without having to conduct full blown training.

Venngage review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Great interface and user experience!"

What do you like best?

The website is very user friendly and is great for graphic design beginners. The customer service was very friendly! The agent was helpful and answered all my questions in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Venngage allows you to create infographics for free but the features are limited unless you upgrade to a premium version.

I created a infographic for educational purposes.

Venngage review by User

"User friendly marketing platform"

What do you like best?

Simplicity and user interface. Support follow up.

What do you dislike?

Lack of API integrations. Reporting is limited to be customized.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it! It's worth it!

Massive marketing drops.

Learning about Venngage?

* We monitor all Venngage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.