Venngage

Venngage is a simple infographics tool that enables anyone to create beautiful infographics in minutes.

Work for Venngage?

Learning about Venngage?

Venngage Reviews

Ask Venngage a Question
Showing 44 Venngage reviews
Venngage review by <span>Sami S.</span>
Sami S.

Best Affordable Online Software for Digital Marketing!

What do you like best?

I really like that Venngage was different types of subscriptions. I work at a public non-profit university and we were able to get a lower subscription rate that was in our budget. Now we're able to whip up marketing materials quickly and on our own.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike much about the software but wish they had more fonts available, as my organization can only use approved fonts from our style guide. I also wish there was a size generator feature that could easily take something you have designed and convert it to another dimension. Different platforms have different sizing requirements and we have to make multiple versions of the same material in order to fit our needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's worth the subscription, if you're a non-profit that needs to create nice promo materials - this is a great affordable software!

Being able to develop our own marketing materials and do so in a timely and effective manner. We do have services available on campus that can very well design out marketing materials - but with what our office does we have high demand and need quicker turnaround. This also enables us to be creative and develop our own brand within our organization.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Venngage
Venngage review by <span>Twin A.</span>
Twin A.

Attractive Infographics for your Business or Pinterest Page

What do you like best?

Sometimes MS Paint just doesn't cut it. For those of us that don't have Photoshop, the options are slim for graphics creation. In today's marketplace, infographics are a great way to engage with your audience and link them up to your website. But, where do you start? Venngage all the way! With so many online graphics creators, it's difficult to find a service without a bunch of clip art. Venngage has a free library of icon, images, banners, and more for you to browse through and search by keyword. If you need something more powerful, you can upgrade your account for a wider selection. We have found that the free account has what we need. You can upload your brand logo and images (up to 6 images) to use with your Infographic. This allows you to create an attractive, informative, and branded campaign for use on major social media outlets and connect to your website. We you need to engage, Venngage!

What do you dislike?

You don't have the ability to download your work to different filetypes when finished. But, hey it's free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For those without a lot of Graphic Design experience, use Venngage! A great solution for those that don't want to shell out a bunch of cash for Adobe products and would like to get some quality promotional materials out to their audience.

Venngage bridges the software gap when it comes to Infographics, Presentations, and Branded promotional material. We have connected our business with so many more customers using infographics.

What Other Design solution do you use?

Venngage review by <span>TJ R.</span>
TJ R.

Venngage in Social Services

What do you like best?

I work in a non-profit that supports people experiencing homelessness find services and housing. This product has done a great job for us in creating user friendly infographics. I use it to demonstrate the work that we are doing each day and month. I send out a monthly infographic that shows the amount of clients we have worked with, the amount that received housing, the amount connected to services and so on. It was easy to use and it provides a picture of the services we provided. In addition, I used to to create maps, and information sheets for our clients. I wanted to make them as visual and user friendly as possible. Venngage has many templates that I used as starting points to adjust and create my own documents. We have gotten a significant amount of positive feedback from clients and staff around how the documents are much more understandable. Overall, I have gotten more than our moneys worth from utilizing Venngage. We have condensed our forms that we give to clients and have visually appeal infographics that show the work we have been doing.

What do you dislike?

In all honesty, if they had an even cheaper non-profit discount, that would make quite a difference. It is hard to budget and find any money for things like this. However, the non-profit discount did help with justifying the purchase.

There are some functional issues that are more of an inconvenience than anything else:

1. Under some text fields you cannot adjust single words (font, italics, bold) without adjusting the entire text field.

2. I do not like that you cannot combine multiple templates into one document. So I had to create 4 separate templates that I uploaded in to PDFs and condensed into 1 PDF. Not a game breaker but slightly annoying.

3. I had some difficulty with ensuring the templates fit on a portrait sized paper

I explained some of this above in what I like best but we use it for 2 primary reasons:

1. Display to funders and other individuals what outcomes and outputs we have each month. The template we use came from venngage and through some editing came out with our final product.

2. Display information to clients in a simple, clear, and visually appealing way. The use of icons and visuals makes it even easier to describe services for those who may not speak English well or those that have learning disabilities.

Venngage review by <span>Russ J.</span>
Russ J.

Venngage Love.

What do you like best?

I am not a classically trained graphic artist and I like to create the way I like to create. Venngage allows me to start with a templates idea to get the party started. OR I can begin with a clean slate and go wild with all the elements that they provide. It's like a playground for the creative mind.

What do you dislike?

I have been a user since the very beginning and have had a few (rare) times when the layers or a few elements got stuck while working through the editing process. I can't say there is anything I dislike about the tool except I don't get as much time as I would like to spend creating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use Canva all the time except for Infographics. When I need to create any kind of Timeline I go straight to Vengage. Hands Down!

I am a creative content creator and have used Venngage to create content and to also explain our process of creating content.

Venngage review by <span>Neal W.</span>
Neal W.

Solopreneur using Venngage for easy to use Design

What do you like best?

Freedom and clipart to get a nearly perfect infographic or design produced that I do not have to go back and forth with a graphic designer. There is the cost benefit of not using someone but the biggest benefit I get is that I can have a somewhat decent representation of what I was trying to create in about 45 minutes. Is it a perfect picasso, not at all, but is definitely good enough to get my point across and add value to my blog posts and whitepapers.

What do you dislike?

I would like easy to use templates so that I can just hit a button and they are already sized to fit into Linkedin posts.

I would like tutorial videos on how to create inforgrpahics and how to use the tools yall privde. Apparently they exist but I have no idea where they are and it should not be difficult for me to find them.

Your tools that you have are kind of difficult to access, you have to search the specific word that the designer named the graphic otherwise you will not find it. There are a lot of different places to look for what I feel like is the same type of design or graphic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it, try the trial and add as you create more and more infographics.

Quick infographic, the tools are there so I do not have to waste time designing shapes or people. I can just plug and play. I have enough on my plate doing everything as a solopreneur, yall at least make it easier to focus on original content and not design of infographics.

Venngage review by <span>Christopher  E.</span>
Christopher E.

Very good infographic and poster program,

What do you like best?

The freedom of placement that you get with Venngage- you can shift anything everywhere, even without having to click "wrap text" all the time as one must do in Microsoft Word. Pictures can be well placed, allowing posters to be designed so much more efficiently and to a greater quality.

In addition, due to the colour wheel, there are so many more colours to choose from, so specific colour patterns and designs can be made. Something that I enjoy in Venngage is the availability of different types of graphs, such as the bubble graph, which again, unlike Word, adds something unique to a poster.

What do you dislike?

When you undo, it takes a while to do the action, and also the fact that you can't download it as pdf. but it's free! Sometimes I would like to edit some of the text formats for titles as I find them a little too big for the poster that I would like to actually use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great product, and you should definitely consider Venngage not only for the workplace, but also if you are a student in secondary education who has to do a lot of poster-type thing, and also- its free so there are no drawbacks to the pricing

Allows greater use of pamphlets, presentations and posters due to the better quality of work. Also, with the graphs and icons, spices up old boring style powerpoints to actually engage those watching them

Learning about Venngage?

* We monitor all Venngage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.