Verified First

3.9

Verified First provides direct access to records for rapid results, while maintaining FCRA compliance and providing world class customer service. Verified First gives employers confidence in their hiring decisions.

Work for Verified First?

Learning about Verified First?

Verified First Reviews

Ask Verified First a Question
Showing 11 Verified First reviews
Verified First review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Decent Software, Questionable Results"

What do you like best?

I like that Verified had a very quick turnaround on background results as our project sites have a high demand for personnel during the peak seasons and we can't afford to delay. Definitely the biggest plus!

What do you dislike?

I mostly question the accuracy of the these searches....they almost process TOO quickly; as if the sources they're pulling from aren't accurate. We compared background results between Verified and another company and the average process completion with the other company would be anywhere from 1-10 bushiness days AND we had several searches process different results between both companies. With Verified, results ALWAYS processed same-day and with minimal information; the results were ALWAYS clear; it just seemed too good to be true.

We able to get our new hires on the ground within a day or two during pre-employment, so avoiding delays was a big help for the company at the time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Verified First
Verified First review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Verified First is Verified FAST"

What do you like best?

quick turn around times. I used this service in a very fast moving industry which had several competitors so it was in my best interest to extend offers for employment as quickly as possible so a different company didn't snatch my candidate up.

What do you dislike?

I cannot think of any facets of Verified First that did not meet or exceed my expectations

when hiring the demographic I was, it was important to have a reliable background check in order to ensure I was getting the best fit candidate for our company. Verified First not only provided me with the background checks I so desperately needed but that did it FAST.

What Background Check solution do you use?

Verified First review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Verified First Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to search for a persons current and former name all on the same document. If you forget to add a former name, it will bring up the name on the report for you if you want to run a new report.

What do you dislike?

Having to upload forms to another state if the applicants current drivers license is not from Ohio.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend Verified First to other companies or individuals who are interested in conducting background checks on other individuals.

Currently helps our HR department run a background check on current applicants.

Verified First review by Charles M.
Charles M.

"Verified First was helpful for my company"

What do you like best?

It got the job of recruiting new employees done reasonably cheap and fast

What do you dislike?

Would have preferred to speak with a customer service rep. Very easy to use otherwise

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely will help with your new employee background checks

Needed background checks performed and this helped immensely

Verified First review by Administrator

"Quick response time."

What do you like best?

Whenever I have a question, the specialist respond within a 24 hour window. And there is always a follow-up to see how their service is being provided.

What do you dislike?

No we do not have a dislike at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use module, which allows candidates to complete on their end to complete the background process. No paperwork needed.

Very cost effective for our company, compared to previous companies we have used in the past.

Verified First review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Verified First Review"

What do you like best?

It's the quickest response I've gotten from processing background checks.

What do you dislike?

I feel that it leaves out certain information and I can't be sure how accurate it actually is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would always say to give it a try and see how it works for your organization.

I would recommend Verified First to other companies or individuals who are looking to quickly acquire background checks on employees.

Verified First review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Quick results "

What do you like best?

I like how it is easy to use and quick turnaround on results.

What do you dislike?

I feel that some important info may be missing. I wouldn't mind if it took 2x as long to get the data back but contained more info.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You may want to compare other service offerings for more price.

before using this tool we were just not doing any background checks.

Verified First review by Executive Sponsor in Insurance
Executive Sponsor in Insurance

"VerifiedFirst Review "

What do you like best?

Quick response time to requests for research.

What do you dislike?

So far I don't have anything myself or the team have disliked.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need quick turnaround on background checks Verified First is a great company to work with.

We used to have to wait 1-2 weeks for search results. Now we get search results within 24 hours. Has sped up our hiring time considerably.

Verified First review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

" This is a product review"

What do you like best?

The software works fine for me in determining a background check

What do you dislike?

Nothing to report at this time. It served it’s purpose well. I would use the product again.

It’s good to have a third-party verify a background check

Verified First review by User

"Verified first"

What do you like best?

Great interface and quick response.Makes screening and verification easy and confident that full background was provided

What do you dislike?

Sometimes results for the wrong city are displayed. But corrected with a more narrow search

Amount of work hours spent in checks

Verified First review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Not especially impressed or unimpressed."

What do you like best?

Easy of use. There isn't anything here that is challenging.

What do you dislike?

Total value. If I look at other options, there's others that look valid.

Background checks.

Learning about Verified First?

* We monitor all Verified First reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.