Verified Reviews

Verified-reviews is an innovative solution to collect and share both customer and product reviews.

Work for Verified Reviews?

Learning about Verified Reviews?

Compare Verified Reviews to Similar Solutions

Verified Reviews Reviews

Request More Information
Showing 12 Verified Reviews reviews
Verified Reviews review by Bryan D.
Bryan D.

"Great way to boost sales, customer confidence and integrates with Magento"

What do you like best?

Really proactive customer service from the team at VR. When an unhappy customer posts a bad review of our company or a product, the Verified-Reviews system gives us a chance to make the customer happy before their review posts. If we do not respond to the customer or they are not happy with the product or service, the review posts after the quarantine period.

What do you dislike?

When moving to a new theme or platform in Magento, sometimes the formatting of the product reviews doesn't always work right away but the VR reviews team helped us get it working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give them a try. You will be satisfied.

This gives customers peace of mind to know than an unbiased, real 3rd company is there for them to post a complaint (or compliment to) and the customers who are reading the reviews know that the people posting are actual customers (something you are not always sure of at Yelp)

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Verified Reviews
Verified Reviews review by Alexandre A.
Alexandre A.

"Great experience / great service "

What do you like best?

Easy: easy to set up - almost immediate results on our business activity.

Professional: we were in contact with the business manager - great professional. He answers all our questions and made sure all our request were filled.

Month to month payment: we set up several accounts but when we rebuilt one of our site they stopped charging us for this service. We just had to contact our account manager.

What do you dislike?

So far nothing to complain about. Once the service is set up it’s really easy to daily manage.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it - you’ll love it

We own several websites and verified reviews help us getting more traction. More traction means more and better traffic which leads to more sales

What Product Reviews solution do you use?

Verified Reviews review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Don't let your website be held hostage by this terrible company (like I did)"

What do you like best?

At this point, I have nothing good to say about this company.

What do you dislike?

This company is a study in dishonesty and atrocious customer service. They charged me every month and did NOT publish my reviews. When I complained, the US representative actually THREATENED me (yes, you read that correctly), telling me all the reviews I'd gotten would be lost (which is NOT what he said when I signed up), INCLUDING the Google reviews I’d gotten! He finally did his job and got the website reviews automated, and then same thing happened with the product reviews. We sent him the information in Sept but he didn't start sending out emails until NOVEMBER. When I asked if I would be getting a credit for the two months they did not do what I paid them to do, he started ignoring my emails. Now the product reviews are automated, but only about 10% are actually being being published my website. My web team has verified that there are no tech problems on my end, that it is on their end, and I can’t get him to answer my emails. I would love to be able to collect my reviews and move on but, despite his reassuring me that would be possible when I signed up, it is NOT possible. I am being held hostage by this fraudulent company. BEWARE OF THESE GUYS!!

Verified Reviews review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Very user friendly and easy to learn"

What do you like best?

I like that it's easy to use. The interface is very straightforward. The solution was quick to set up on our end, and their tech support took care of pretty much everything. The other good part is that it was simple to set up the reviews widget on our site - it was just a snippet of code and that was it. Of course there is a small learning curve, but the time investment was extremely minimal.

Also, their team is very available and responds quickly if we have questions, which was especially helpful when we were starting out.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. It was simple and straightforward. Really happy with the solution and how quickly we can get support if we have a question on anything.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Implement automated review emails as soon as you set up the service. It will make the review gathering process faster and more systematic.

Needed a straightforward way to gather and centralize reviews from customers

Verified Reviews review by Adeyinka A.
Adeyinka A.

"This service is the perfect advocate"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that this service provides the platform for you to promote your business

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that this service is a bit expensive. I could always promote my business on Facebook and receive great feedback.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before you try verified reviews try other means of getting your business out there. As a business owner you want to make the smartest money choices that will be beneficial to you and/or your employees.

Verified reviews allows me to make my customer reviews visible on Google and other sites. The benefit of having my reviews posted is I now receive more traffic and the positive reviews bring in more business

Verified Reviews review by Bob M.
Bob M.

"Great Service. A very significant improvement for our business."

What do you like best?

The service and support is good. Very responsive to questions.

What do you dislike?

We wish we had a bit more ease of integration with product reviews, in terms of how reviews are displayed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great to work with.

Enables customers to provide feedback. We act on it to achieve continuous improvements.

Verified Reviews review by Jim C.
Jim C.

"Great company for qualified reviews"

What do you like best?

Very responsive tech support, competitive pricing, Google seller reviews.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike so far! I have had an excellent experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Cost effective solution for managing customer feedback and reviews. Google Seller ratings partner.

Gives our customers qualified ratings and reviews of our company and products

Verified Reviews review by Agency
Agency

"Great service and product to improve seller ratings and SEO"

What do you like best?

Great solution that improved SEO. A solution I recommend to clients looking for a 3rd party review platform. Great customer service with easy technical implementation.

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike, but I would say more integration would be helpful

Seller review for paid search ads and SEO.

Verified Reviews review by Mathieu F.
Mathieu F.

"Good for ebusiness"

What do you like best?

It's a quite good software for small and middle businesses

What do you dislike?

It's not flexible and you dont' havé à lot of integration with saleforce and co

Collect reviews

Verified Reviews review by User

"Verified Reviews- reviewer"

What do you like best?

Verified reviews is ironically... verified reviews! Not to make it too vague I like that these reviews are literally verified. We need reviewers that have actually used and visited places or programs.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I have found to dislike.

We have many business problems but it helps to be able to access reviews that are coming from a reliable source.

Verified Reviews review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Understands the importance of social proof "

What do you like best?

When it comes to sales, social proof matters. That’s why having a good online reputation helped by Verified Reviews helps.

What do you dislike?

This isn’t too recommendable for a business that doesn’t have a brick and mortar prescence.

Getting social proof on our website was simplified, but we don’t realize a lot of other benefits.

Verified Reviews review by User

"I have had an overall good experience."

What do you like best?

The software is user friendly. It is mobile friendly as well which is a plus.

What do you dislike?

It changes often. The set up seems to change more than it stays the same.

Getting customer feedback fast.

Learning about Verified Reviews?

* We monitor all Verified Reviews reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Verified Reviews to Similar Solutions