Verint (Formerly Vovici)

Verint solutions capture, distill, and analyze complex and underused information sources (such as voice, video, and unstructured text) to help organizations make timely and effective decisions.

Work for Verint (Formerly Vovici)?
Radarly socialmediamonit  2x

Learning about Verint?

Verint (Formerly Vovici) Reviews

Ask Verint a Question
Showing 10 Verint reviews
Verint review by <span>Natasha J.</span>
Natasha J.

Great system for scheduls

What do you like best?

I love that the schedules have specific activities color coded. Its easy to see what updates have be made to schedules. Swap board feature is pretty cool and efficient, If a coworker selects instant approval function, My schedule is update instantaneously.

What do you dislike?

I am a big fan of Verint, I currently have any dislikes with the program. I wish I had access to this at my other job.

We also use Verint Impact 360 for quality monitoring. The search function is easy to use , you can pull recorded calls for the entire year.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Verint (Formerly Vovici)
Verint review by <span>Noah H.</span>
Noah H.

It does the job...but there's quite a learning curve

What do you like best?

The part of the software that my company purchased was very robust, in terms of features and functionality. Although the learning curve to get up to speed was very steep, I was eventually able to get the software to do a lot more than I had originally intended for it to do (but it took several months to get to that point).

What do you dislike?

We purchased our software through a 3rd party vendor, who was very difficult to work with and was not very knowledgeable about the product. Again, the learning curve was a problem and the implementation did not go smoothly at all. In certain cases, the 3rd party vendor and Verint tech support weren't able to answer my questions and it took weeks to get responses / answers from the development teams that built their software.

The general usability of the software is also sub-par. It's difficult to tell what actions you're taking, as the UI is not very intuitive and lacks consideration of it's users. The stock reports were extremely tough to make changes to, so we ended up having to recreate them all in a separate BI / reporting tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd strongly recommend that you consider all of your options before committing to Verint. The implementation was a very long and arduous process.

We were looking to replace a "homebrew" system with something more turnkey. On paper, Verint's solution checked off most of the boxes for our requirements. In reality, we had to develop various workarounds and implement new processes to accommodate the unique business requirements that Verint did not meet.

What Social Media Monitoring solution do you use?

Verint review by Administrator in Market Research
Administrator in Market Research

Good for DIY

What do you like best?

The ease of use. While the logic is a little backward from standard scripting logic, it's built in a way that is consistent and allows a novice to script. As a user building a basic survey for in-house 'DIY' research, the tool is straight forward both from a scripting and reporting vantage point. The ability to white-label adds to it's value as a DIY tool. From an end user perspective, the platform has clean themes and is built to be mobile friendly.

What do you dislike?

Not robust for complex survey scripting / logic (max diff, etc.) and the reporting is limited. There is also no support in APAC (China, Japan, etc. have a challenging UX). The lack of a mobile app also makes work oversees (and within North America) more challenging.

Our team uses the tool mostly for market research. Again, the ability for DIY online research is key within our business.

Verint review by User in Telecommunications
User in Telecommunications

Effective resource to manage employee productivity

What do you like best?

Easy to read log reports of all employees. Great resource to manage productivity levels of each employee and look for insights. Provides valuable insights such as changing the schedule for workers that may get to work late.

What do you dislike?

Reports are generally very easy to read but do see an issue of micro-managing. Too much information available to managers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good tool for viewing employee productivity. However, I'm not entirely sure that all the information given by Verint is necessary. For example, websites should be coded in a way where the employee is protected from an invasion of privacy

Working with Workforce Management to ensure productivity is at its peak.

Verint review by User in Marketing and Advertising

Love this for scheduling!

What do you like best?

I enjoy that I can easily check future schedules, sometimes a month in advance.

What do you dislike?

As only a user I cannot edit my profile very easily.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take your time and you’ll definitely get the hang of it.

My company does not use this for shift swaps however it makes requesting time off a breeze and easily shows me any days that are already full with time off requests.

Verint review by User in Computer Networking
User in Computer Networking

Using Verint for Program and Project Post Assessments

What do you like best?

I like how it is so customizable with regards to branching and conditional responses, that it has many formats you can choose, many ways to slice and dice the results and is cloud based.

What do you dislike?

The UI is old-looking, cumbersome, redundant and confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The GUI needs improvement.

Post Project Assessments give us valuable feedback to improve the next time around.

Learning about Verint (Formerly Vovici)?

* We monitor all Verint (Formerly Vovici) reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.