Verizon Contact Center Solutions

Verizon Contact Center as a Service uses cloud functionality to provide a flexible solution for efficient customer service.

Work for Verizon Contact Center Solutions?
Aspectvia telecomservicecallcent  2x

Learning about Verizon?

Compare Verizon Contact Center Solutions to Similar Solutions

Verizon Contact Center Solutions Reviews

Showing 24 Verizon reviews
Verizon review by User in Design
User in Design

These guys have no idea what is going on.

What do you like best?

Leaving the store in Superior, CO after talking to a store rep and a Customer Service rep in the false sense that I'd never get a bill from Verizon again.

What do you dislike?

I've been getting bills after ending my plan for two months after talking to Superior, CO and customer service reps. This is frustrating and ridiculous.

Before canceling my plan I asked an employee at this store what would happen. He said as long as I paid my last bill I could cancel my plan anytime. I then went in after canceling my plan to verify with a different employee, and they said I was out of the system and everything was canceled . I got a "final bill" from Verizon a week later. I went in a third time to finally get it resolved. After a two hour session with an employee and customer support, everything seemed to be figured out, but a month later I received another "final bill." No one knows how to end this.

None that have benifited me in the last few months.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Verizon Contact Center Solutions
Verizon review by <span>Katie K.</span>
Katie K.

Really good service and support

What do you like best?

What I really like is that it is user friendly and easy to navigate. It was easy for me to make changes to accounts and other things. I used this while traveling around and it worked great! Connected everywhere. The contact solutions center is very good and the people there are easy to talk to and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The only thing is that it takes a while to get a hold of the contact solutions center. Sometimes I have to call couple times to get through and then sometimes they put me on hold for a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that it takes a while to get a hold of them and they will put you on hold for some time. So you need to have a lot of time allowed to speak with them.

We use it for all of our Verizon phones that everyone in the company has.

What Telecom Services for Call Centers solution do you use?

Verizon review by <span>Timothy H.</span>
Timothy H.

Highly functional, very integrated, and painfully slow.

What do you like best?

The rate of resolution, especially first call resolution is impeccably high and very consistant. This is largely due to the systems used by the agents themselves that I experienced as a former agent.

The ease of use was impeccable, making it very efficient to utilize when handling customer inquiries and performing account maintenance and changes. The contact center solutions were heavily integrated with all the other business systems such as the phone handling system, the virtual training system, and the knowledge database. One could switch between all of the systems with ease, and not have to manually re-enter information as the integration allowed for them to send and receive information between themselves in an intuitive and precise manner.

What do you dislike?

The largest problem with the contact center solutions from Verizon would be the reliability and speed of the systems themselves. They are very slow to start up, contain multiple bugs/glitches that cause large periods of 'freezing', prone to lag, and undergo an above average amount of repair and/or maintenance downtime. This could significiantly impact the quality of service an agent is able to provide due to time mismanagement, and also can reduce an agents statistics within the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared for multiple bugs/glitches and a painstaking amount of lag which can cause customer complaints about the quality of customer service interactions. This is all heavily countered by how fully functional and easy to use the systems / software is, allowing still for a high rate of resolution between the agents and customers so the rate of resolution for your customers will likely maintain a very high percentage.

Multiple business problems were at the core of the reasons behind the contact center solutions. At the heart is the direct customer to representative connection/resolution service with various input interfaces for the customer and fully functional account lookup, analysis, and modification abilities provided for the agent. This is a huge help as an outsourced service for companies that can not afford a fully functional customer contact solution during their startup. The software systems which are utilized allowed for a centralized location to analyse a customer's account information, make necesarry and immediate (or deferred) changes, and search through multiple company databases or other customer accounts for research and other service reasons - everything that is needed to provide the opportunity for immediate resolution of the customer's issues. The integration truly is remarkable and only so much can be said due to privacy disclosures and agreements required of current and former employees..

Verizon review by <span>Christina L.</span>
Christina L.

Verizon: best connection, but strict with rules

What do you like best?

Verizon has great connection. They have the most reception throughout our state, and most of the country. Their network is strong, so we can use the internet and apps whenever there isn't wireless connection. Their prices are higher than other phone companies, but they are the best.

What do you dislike?

We have had some issues with Verizon concerning speed. When we ask them to resolve a phone matter for us, they refer to our IT section instead. They are fairly responsive, but they sometimes take a long time to get back to us. They are also fairly stiff when it comes to following the rules. That sometimes will delay us in getting patient care out to our patients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Verizon is good if you want the best service. It's just that their customer service could use some improvement.

We use Verizon for our phone services. We have many phones throughout the company. We are switching over to Voip soon, so hopefully, they will help us make the transition smooth.

Verizon review by User

LOVE Verizon Contact Center

What do you like best?

Verizon is hands down the best carrier, they have a fantastic customer service team and always go above and beyond to answer questions via email or in person.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the turnaround time can be a bit longer than anticipated, but it is always well worth the wait as they precisely answer all my questions. I have had a bit of trouble with password access too, since multiple people can access multiple different accounts. At times, this is frustrating because they are very strict with their passwords and often times I have even needed to provide a social security number of one of my boss's, but at the end of the day, it is better to be safer than sorry so I can respect and understand why they implement so much red tape.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always go with Verizon, they have the most coverage and the most customer service in the nation. I truly feel like they are not only the best in customer services but also the best in general -- their business model, employees, stores, website, applications, everything is easy to manage and maneuver and it is always a pleasure to work with them either in person in one of their brick and mortar stores or on the phone with them.

The need for support with our work cell phones. My company is just getting different lines and numbers for different employees, and Verizon is the only company that can handle our rapid growth even at times when we ourselves feel like we can't handle it!

Verizon review by <span>Jennifer L R.</span>
Jennifer L R.

Many options to Verizon

What do you like best?

I like the option that Verizon offer to its business customers. I wasn't aware that Verizon offered call center expertise but I had to investigate the option for a potential client and was impressed. Verizon offers several solutions for its business customers which is great. Their service was rest when I called to receive information.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the fact that I wasn't aware that Verizon had various options for people who are looking for different business solutions. To the normal person who has a personal account through verizon for their wireless, I don't if many people are aware that Verizon offers different business solutions such as the call center, voice and video solutions, wi-fi, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out both options for Verizon; both personal (wireless) and business.

I am not solving any business solutions for myself. The benefits to having the option of different business solutions that Verizon offers may be very beneficial for those who are looking for that option who also have a verizon write less account. It seems as though there is a disconnect between the personal and business solutions and perhaps there is a purpose for that reason; to keep the options separate.

Learning about Verizon Contact Center Solutions?

* We monitor all Verizon Contact Center Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Verizon Contact Center Solutions to Similar Solutions