Verizon Contact Center Solutions

4.0

Verizon Contact Center as a Service uses cloud functionality to provide a flexible solution for efficient customer service.

Work for Verizon Contact Center Solutions?

Learning about Verizon?

Compare Verizon Contact Center Solutions to Similar Solutions

Verizon Contact Center Solutions Reviews

Showing 24 Verizon reviews
Verizon review by User in Design
User in Design

"These guys have no idea what is going on. "

What do you like best?

Leaving the store in Superior, CO after talking to a store rep and a Customer Service rep in the false sense that I'd never get a bill from Verizon again.

What do you dislike?

I've been getting bills after ending my plan for two months after talking to Superior, CO and customer service reps. This is frustrating and ridiculous.

Before canceling my plan I asked an employee at this store what would happen. He said as long as I paid my last bill I could cancel my plan anytime. I then went in after canceling my plan to verify with a different employee, and they said I was out of the system and everything was canceled . I got a "final bill" from Verizon a week later. I went in a third time to finally get it resolved. After a two hour session with an employee and customer support, everything seemed to be figured out, but a month later I received another "final bill." No one knows how to end this.

None that have benifited me in the last few months.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Verizon Contact Center Solutions
Verizon review by Katie K.
Katie K.

"Really good service and support"

What do you like best?

What I really like is that it is user friendly and easy to navigate. It was easy for me to make changes to accounts and other things. I used this while traveling around and it worked great! Connected everywhere. The contact solutions center is very good and the people there are easy to talk to and very helpful.

What do you dislike?

The only thing is that it takes a while to get a hold of the contact solutions center. Sometimes I have to call couple times to get through and then sometimes they put me on hold for a while.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep in mind that it takes a while to get a hold of them and they will put you on hold for some time. So you need to have a lot of time allowed to speak with them.

We use it for all of our Verizon phones that everyone in the company has.

What Telecom Services for Call Centers solution do you use?

Verizon review by Timothy H.
Timothy H.

"Highly functional, very integrated, and painfully slow."

What do you like best?

The rate of resolution, especially first call resolution is impeccably high and very consistant. This is largely due to the systems used by the agents themselves that I experienced as a former agent.

The ease of use was impeccable, making it very efficient to utilize when handling customer inquiries and performing account maintenance and changes. The contact center solutions were heavily integrated with all the other business systems such as the phone handling system, the virtual training system, and the knowledge database. One could switch between all of the systems with ease, and not have to manually re-enter information as the integration allowed for them to send and receive information between themselves in an intuitive and precise manner.

What do you dislike?

The largest problem with the contact center solutions from Verizon would be the reliability and speed of the systems themselves. They are very slow to start up, contain multiple bugs/glitches that cause large periods of 'freezing', prone to lag, and undergo an above average amount of repair and/or maintenance downtime. This could significiantly impact the quality of service an agent is able to provide due to time mismanagement, and also can reduce an agents statistics within the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be prepared for multiple bugs/glitches and a painstaking amount of lag which can cause customer complaints about the quality of customer service interactions. This is all heavily countered by how fully functional and easy to use the systems / software is, allowing still for a high rate of resolution between the agents and customers so the rate of resolution for your customers will likely maintain a very high percentage.

Multiple business problems were at the core of the reasons behind the contact center solutions. At the heart is the direct customer to representative connection/resolution service with various input interfaces for the customer and fully functional account lookup, analysis, and modification abilities provided for the agent. This is a huge help as an outsourced service for companies that can not afford a fully functional customer contact solution during their startup. The software systems which are utilized allowed for a centralized location to analyse a customer's account information, make necesarry and immediate (or deferred) changes, and search through multiple company databases or other customer accounts for research and other service reasons - everything that is needed to provide the opportunity for immediate resolution of the customer's issues. The integration truly is remarkable and only so much can be said due to privacy disclosures and agreements required of current and former employees..

Verizon review by Christina L.
Christina L.

"Verizon: best connection, but strict with rules"

What do you like best?

Verizon has great connection. They have the most reception throughout our state, and most of the country. Their network is strong, so we can use the internet and apps whenever there isn't wireless connection. Their prices are higher than other phone companies, but they are the best.

What do you dislike?

We have had some issues with Verizon concerning speed. When we ask them to resolve a phone matter for us, they refer to our IT section instead. They are fairly responsive, but they sometimes take a long time to get back to us. They are also fairly stiff when it comes to following the rules. That sometimes will delay us in getting patient care out to our patients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Verizon is good if you want the best service. It's just that their customer service could use some improvement.

We use Verizon for our phone services. We have many phones throughout the company. We are switching over to Voip soon, so hopefully, they will help us make the transition smooth.

Verizon review by User

"LOVE Verizon Contact Center"

What do you like best?

Verizon is hands down the best carrier, they have a fantastic customer service team and always go above and beyond to answer questions via email or in person.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the turnaround time can be a bit longer than anticipated, but it is always well worth the wait as they precisely answer all my questions. I have had a bit of trouble with password access too, since multiple people can access multiple different accounts. At times, this is frustrating because they are very strict with their passwords and often times I have even needed to provide a social security number of one of my boss's, but at the end of the day, it is better to be safer than sorry so I can respect and understand why they implement so much red tape.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always go with Verizon, they have the most coverage and the most customer service in the nation. I truly feel like they are not only the best in customer services but also the best in general -- their business model, employees, stores, website, applications, everything is easy to manage and maneuver and it is always a pleasure to work with them either in person in one of their brick and mortar stores or on the phone with them.

The need for support with our work cell phones. My company is just getting different lines and numbers for different employees, and Verizon is the only company that can handle our rapid growth even at times when we ourselves feel like we can't handle it!

Verizon review by Jennifer L R.
Jennifer L R.

"Many options to Verizon"

What do you like best?

I like the option that Verizon offer to its business customers. I wasn't aware that Verizon offered call center expertise but I had to investigate the option for a potential client and was impressed. Verizon offers several solutions for its business customers which is great. Their service was rest when I called to receive information.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the fact that I wasn't aware that Verizon had various options for people who are looking for different business solutions. To the normal person who has a personal account through verizon for their wireless, I don't if many people are aware that Verizon offers different business solutions such as the call center, voice and video solutions, wi-fi, etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out both options for Verizon; both personal (wireless) and business.

I am not solving any business solutions for myself. The benefits to having the option of different business solutions that Verizon offers may be very beneficial for those who are looking for that option who also have a verizon write less account. It seems as though there is a disconnect between the personal and business solutions and perhaps there is a purpose for that reason; to keep the options separate.

Verizon review by Angie M.
Angie M.

"I've been a Verizon Customer for over 15 years...and I plan on being one for another 15..."

What do you like best?

I really like that it takes hardly any time out of your day to use

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a chat option so I could talk to someone live

Recommendations to others considering the product

Once you understand how to use it....you won't know why you used anything else.

We use it all the time for work...we have over lines

Verizon review by Kate H.
Kate H.

"Executive Director"

What do you like best?

they have been difficult to contract and get resolutions

What do you dislike?

Same as above, the support service and resolutions are difficult. They need a better or wider support group to answer questions and be able to resolve problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

we are too new to this to be able to evaluate

We are in the process so for now I cannot recommend them or fully comment on them. We are working through the issues

Verizon review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Another way of getting help"

What do you like best?

It is very nice to have somewhere to contact for help, talking to an actual human being can definitely make things develop at a better pace.

What do you dislike?

The annoying but economical use of automated service representatives can be quite tiring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is nice to have the option to contact them to get help, well worth considering compared to other services with less human availability for the technically challenged.

Verizon provides the company with a multitude of services which have day to day problems and needs of upgrade. gettign a clear explanation of what I need to do and whether upgrading plans makes sense have been very beneficial for efficiency.

Verizon review by User in Higher Education

"Great service"

What do you like best?

When I had a question and needed to fix a major problem with my service, the center solutions were easy to speak with and led me through a majority of the issues I was encountering.

What do you dislike?

The timing in getting a hold of the contact center took several tries for me to finally speak with them. Because I don't have a flexible schedule, I was unable to stay on hold for more than 10 minutes at a time.

The business problems we are solving is making an easier transition when new employees are joining our team by utilizing this contact center.

Verizon review by User in Higher Education

"Very helpful customer support"

What do you like best?

The contact center solutions is a great place to seek answers to common questions. They are very helpful and always seemed willing to help out. If they were unable to help then they would seek assistance from other departments. Great!

What do you dislike?

The only think I can think of is that it is frustrating in the beginning with the various menu options, but this is a minute point in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Continue to expand the questions that are available for solutions, otherwise it is going great.

Personal home business problems, but easily solved with the assistance of Contact Center Solutions.

Verizon review by User in Aviation & Aerospace
User in Aviation & Aerospace

"Verizon Contact Center Solutions"

What do you like best?

They were easy to talk to and walked us through the exact issues our company was facing at the time we called. Extremely knowledgeable staff works in this department.

What do you dislike?

The wait time hindered a few employees from being able to fully accomplish a days task at readily speed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Pretend you are asking questions to the call center you would normally as for the current company you have. Ask the Verizon folks these same questions and see if they communicate and lead you clearly.

We are solving unclear communication and impractical ways of employees contacting each other.

Verizon review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"Verizon is a bit more expensive, but worth it. "

What do you like best?

The service! Verizon has a higher level of service people working for their company vs. other service companies. This is apparent during the substantial number of inquiries that I have made over the years as a Verizon customer.

What do you dislike?

Verizon can be pricey, although the exceptional service more than makes up for it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A bit pricey, but worth it, due to excellent service.

Benefits: Ease of use, and excellent troubleshooting from service associates when I have encountered an issue (i.e. duplicate entries of data issue was resolved with repeated follow-up phone calls from a Verizon associate, until the problem was resolved).

Verizon review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"One of the best service"

What do you like best?

Verizon has great connection and it is available where no other services reach. It is perfect to-go place to search common questions and find their answers. Most of the time my issues are solved right there and then. very few time, i needed to call customer center (for which the option is provided right there). Assistant staff is very knowledgeable

What do you dislike?

Contacting the customer care person is bit time consuming.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Put a option of live chat. Maybe that will help

Personal work related

Verizon review by Susan C.
Susan C.

"Verizon aims to please"

What do you like best?

They will help with any problem you have and provide answers quickly.

What do you dislike?

Verizons phone cost increases more than I would like.

after hours calling for clients

Verizon review by User in Restaurants
User in Restaurants

"Great Service for Every Entrepreneur"

What do you like best?

I like that I'm able to call and talk directly to someone about my account and services. The services offered help me to operate my business more succinctly.

What do you dislike?

As the #1 leader in communications the services aren't inexpensive. As someone recently said regarding Verizon, "You have to pay to play!" Despite the cost, you receive tremendous value for what you pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it! You won't be sorry!

Communications

Verizon review by User in Staffing and Recruiting
User in Staffing and Recruiting

"Customer care solutions"

What do you like best?

Great tool for helping with customer care solutions for a small business Also helps manage cost and improve profitability..

What do you dislike?

Not many things that I dislike about verizon contact center solutions. It provided what we needed with the best cost available.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the tutorital is great

With a limited IT staff it allows us to sort without much staff.

Verizon review by User

"Excellent Service"

What do you like best?

Customer service is superior and anytime and everytime I have called they have been awesome. Always friendly and courteous

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there is not one single thing I can say that is negative.

Multiple lines with no interruptions. Benefits being able to handle multiple calls without any issues

Verizon review by User in Pharmaceuticals
User in Pharmaceuticals

"Great support from Verizon"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the options that this company offers for it's customers! Great and useful service. I am very impressed with Verizon in this sense.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't aware of this until I heard from a colleague. I wish Verizon was more upfront with this convenient service because it would have offered a lot of ease many other times that I needed this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend to all who are business customers with Verizon.

N/A

Verizon review by Amannulla A.
Amannulla A.

"Premium Product"

What do you like best?

The service is great. It does not let me down at all

What do you dislike?

Price is bit expensive and if the rates are being reduced according to need it will be great

Its helps me in getting connected , it also helps me not get lost in roads because of its strong signal.

Verizon review by Administrator in Government Administration
Administrator in Government Administration

"Works well for our needs"

What do you like best?

The support is very accessible and customer service is knowledgeable and very nice.

What do you dislike?

We don't get many options to choose from, so this worked fine. Nothing I can think of.

Not sure yet.

Verizon review by Administrator in Investment Management
Administrator in Investment Management

"Verizon Review"

What do you like best?

They try to help as much as possible and are very prompt.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes you feel like you are going in circles with different departments.

worked for a small business we needed the fastest most reliable service and customer service

Verizon review by Consultant in Hospital & Health Care
Consultant in Hospital & Health Care

"They fixed my problem the first time without any issue. "

What do you like best?

Very professional and straight to the point.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the high prices of Verizon, but the provide an excellent service, so it goes hand in hand.

Mostly hardware troubleshooting.

Verizon review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"Useful"

What do you like best?

It is very informative and helpful. It is easy to use and very user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Long wait times. Not compatible with firefox.

Immediate access to information

Learning about Verizon Contact Center Solutions?

* We monitor all Verizon Contact Center Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Verizon Contact Center Solutions to Similar Solutions