Verizon Enterprise

In the realm of cyber attacks, the prepared survive; the resilient thrive. Let us help you establish security that goes beyond protecting your business to become your competitive edge.

Work for Verizon Enterprise?

Learning about Verizon Enterprise?

Verizon Enterprise Reviews

Showing 2 Verizon Enterprise reviews
Verizon Enterprise review by G2 Crowd User in Wholesale
G2 Crowd User in Wholesale

"Verizon Customer For Decades - moving toward other providers over time"

What do you like best?

Managed hosting was very reliable. Verizon manages all networking, even when they don't own the circuits, last-mile, etc.

What do you dislike?

Costs are high, almost everyone else is less. They always come in with over the top bids. Verizon expects you to negotiate the pricing and hopes you won't. It's a very painful game. Their technologies are ancient and very slow to innovate. We've always got multiple billing disputes in process as Verizon's billing system and bureaucracy is unbelievably horrible. At least 3 times a year in-use circuits to decommissioned without notice. Other times circuits decommissioned years show back up on billing. You will spend more time managing your relationship and issues with Verizon than it actually takes to do the work. For two years straight, our billing contact would spend an entire work day one time a week just trying to straighten out the billing issues. About 1.5 years ago we asked Verizon to spec out and quote a new cloud environment for our revamped e-commerce platform. The first solution took 6 months of negotiations and at the very end Verizon pulled the solution because they couldn't accomplish it with their new cloud solution. Another 4 months later they quoted a hybrid cloud solution based on their legacy cloud product and a managed hosting solution that costed 2 times the original solution and 3-4 times their competition. After another 2 months of back and forth, Verizon business management declined to lower the cost. We ended up going to another competitor. Verizon didn't care in the least that they lost us. Verizon is one screwed up company. I had numerous private calls with sales reps, architects, etc that admitted such and that Verizon only cares about it's wireless phone business and not the enterprise side.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Run to any other vendor.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Verizon Enterprise
Verizon Enterprise review by G2 Crowd User in Education Management
G2 Crowd User in Education Management

"Verizon has been very helpful"

What do you like best?

Ordering Phones on the website is easy. With Verizon Business, I never have to wait in line to speak to a representative, if I have a problem. They are always positive and helpful. We also have Free overnight shipping if ordered before 230pm. This is helpful if a phone break, or a new employee starts that needs a phone. They also have an email account that I can send my requests to that will answer my questions

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, the website is down or does not allow me to purchase services. This requires a call in. It would be nice to have a chat screen. Sometimes I'm doing multiple things at once, and it would be easier to have a chat window.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I don't know what the ultimate cost is for this service, but I do know that time is saved due to ease of access, and being able to pickup a phone for a quick order. My time can be spent on other issues.

What Threat Intelligence Services solution do you use?

Learning about Verizon Enterprise?

* We monitor all Verizon Enterprise reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.