What do you like best?
Verloop user for more than a year, we use it to automate lead generation and support in our company.
Bot builder is really comprehensive and geared for complex use-cases like ours. FAQ automation and in-built fallback to human agents helped us to make sure that our end-users always had the most optimum experience.
Verloop's customer support is top-notch.
What do you dislike?
Not much to say here except that bot making takes a bit of time to get used to.
Recommendations to others considering the product
A few pointers that works for us
1. Bot builder platform is really extensive and geared for most complex use-cases
2. Bot can be connected to backend to fetch data in real-time
3. In-built Live chat for human agents
4. FAQ automation helped us reduce queries by 18%
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
We tried multiple bot platforms before using Verloop for following use-cases
1. Automate lead generation
2. Lead qualification
3. Assisting buyers in the journey
4. Post-purchase support
Since moving to Verloop, we have been able to increase our leads by 2.4X and have been able to help our customers for support using bots.