Versature

Categories

Versature Reviews

Ask Versature a Question
Showing 2 Versature reviews
Versature review by Brock M.
Brock M.

"Amazing Customer Service & Ease of Use"

What do you like best?

I like that the phones are easy to use, I like the features to be able to edit the call queue and directories online, I love the voicemail-to-text (via e-mail) and the customer service is awesome. I love that they are a local company (like us) which is nice.

What do you dislike?

I really can't say that I dislike anything with this service. Truly they are top notch!

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend to make a list of all the lines you require and all of their access passwords etc so as to not lose track of all of your users. And setup call recording!

The ability to scale is key. We've been able to easily add lines every time we hire a new employee which saves me a lot of headache.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Versature
Versature review by Aaron D.
Aaron D.

"Best phone platform for any business size"

What do you like best?

The hosted platform is the easiest to manage and modify. I've enjoyed using it over the past 3 years and the feature set has only grown, with the costs staying the same. Versature recently added Transcribed Voicemail to Email. It's worked pretty well. I can make/take calls from my extension and using the Bria app which can be purchased or paid monthly. I can also have the calls ring simultaneously at my desk and app which I can transfer to other users at my company. Call quality has been stellar and their support have always been helpful.

What do you dislike?

I do not have anything bad to say about their service. The minor hiccup with static on the lines have been resolved each time and the ability to manage call queues, wait times, on hold music have been upgraded in their SONAR platform, making management an easy task.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a platform that over performs your expectations, I wouldn't recommend anyone other than Versature.

Our company users can work from home, make/take calls from our office number and even be in a call queue while at different locations. I can have multiple numbers in different cities with a low cost, including fax to email services. I literally solved my cost and service related issues by going with Versature. If I would have found them before signing with Bell 5 years ago, the cost savings would have been tremendous from having a physical infrastructure.

What VoIP solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Versature for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Jive Logo
Jive
Jive Communications provides enterprise-grade Hosted VoIP and Unified Communications to businesses and institutions.
RingCentral Office Logo
RingCentral Office
3.8
RingCentral is a cloud-based business phone system
Dialpad Logo
Dialpad
4.0
The business phone system with the simplest, most elegant interface you've ever experienced.
8x8 Virtual Office Logo
8x8 Virtual Office
3.8
8x8 delivers the latest in reliable cloud based technology for all of your business phone service needs.
Grasshopper Logo
Grasshopper
Turn the World Into Your Office. Grasshopper lets you run your business using your cell phones.
MiCloud Connect Logo
MiCloud Connect
4.0
Mitel's solutions portfolio supports the free flow of communication, regardless of location, infrastructure, mode or device.
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) Logo
Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
With Cisco Voice and Unified Communications, you can unify all your voice, video, data, and mobile applications for interactive collaboration.
Vonage Logo
Vonage
3.6
Vonage is redefining business communications. True to our roots as a technology disruptor, we've embraced technology to transform how companies communicate to create better business outcomes. Our unique cloud communications platform brings together a robust unified communications solution with the agility of embedded, contextual communications APIs. This powerful combination enables businesses to collaborate more productively and engage their customers more effectively across messaging, chat, social media, video and voice.
Loop Communications Logo
Loop Communications
4.8
Loop Communications provides hosted business phone systems and service.
Switchvox Logo
Switchvox
VOIP phone systems

Learning about Versature?

* We monitor all Versature reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories