Vertafore Agency Platform

Vertafore Agency Platform insurance agency software helps insurance agents address the pressing need for improved efficiency and automation.

Work for Vertafore Agency Platform?

Learning about Vertafore?

Compare Vertafore Agency Platform to Similar Solutions

Vertafore Agency Platform Reviews

Ask Vertafore a Question
Showing 14 Vertafore reviews
Vertafore review by <span>Elissa S.</span>
Elissa S.

"Awful Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of use of their producst.

What do you dislike?

This has to be the most frustrating company I have ever worked with. It is nearly impossible to have a customer service representative to help you with anything. I have called for everything from paying my bill to general inquiries and I have never had anyone return my calls from Vertafore. I have even had a representative reach out to me after I sent them negative feedback to see if she could talk to me regarding my answers and she never called, nor did her supervisor when I alerted her of the lack of service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't plan on ever using customer support, then this is the company for you.

I have left Vertafore for a company that values me as a customer and will value my time as a professional.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vertafore Agency Platform
Vertafore review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Fantastic Management "

What do you like best?

Vertafore's agency management system is seamless with integrating reports, Acord forms and Auto ID Cards. They have an excellent customer service that will advise of any hiccups within operating system.

What do you dislike?

Customer Overview tab is not as detailed oriented as the main page within client file as it does not include contact email addresses or fax numbers, so it can be confusing to access for new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used alternate management systems and they do not compare to AMS360 (Vertafore). The ease of being able to access information is just unsurpassed. Yes it does have some issues now and again but that will be with any service. When there is a problem you can always seek the assistance of Vertafore customer service and they will alert you of any impending issues.

Easy access to thousands of client accounts, which include Insurance coverages, policies, endorsements, premiums and terms. Anyone in in the agency with a login can review client file and see notes from all users. Claims Files are also easily accessed and provide up to date information (provided someone is entering it into system). There is also the ability to manage documents received via email which is fantastic

What Insurance Suites solution do you use?

Vertafore review by <span>Lindsey S.</span>
Lindsey S.

"Makes Filing and Documenting Easier for Clients"

What do you like best?

I love having the ability to go in and out of a policy and opening up many windows to edit more than one client at a time.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the inability to just close out without the activity prompt popup. If we hit the "x" of the window, we should be able to keep moving forward as opposed to having to "x" out of more popups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely easier than filing papers in an office. This is much more secure than other programs I've used. It isn't as archaic as Brokerage Builder. More user friendly than other programs.

Many clients think we only manage a handful but this platform allows them to keep thinking that since we are able to locate files quickly.

Vertafore review by <span>Felicia L.</span>
Felicia L.

"Acceso a informacion rapida y concisa"

What do you like best?

Gran implementacion con rapido y seguro acceso a toda nuestra informacion de clientes, facil acceso y gestion de nuestros departamentos, ayuda en el acoplamiento de las distintas areas de la organizacion permitiendo un largo y facil alcanze.

What do you dislike?

Puede ser un poco limitativo en cuanto a la configuracion inicial y en el importe de costos en la gestion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hay varios factores exclusivos propios de esta herramienta, normalmente es cuestion de sentarse y discutir las distintas vertientes y necesidades antes proceder a una implementacion.

Gestion y reconocimiento de informacion acerca de nuestros clientes proveniente de distintos departamentos y areas, nos ha reducido el costo y el tiempo empleado para el monitoreo constante de la informacion.

Vertafore review by <span>Justin P.</span>
Justin P.

"Not aesthetically pleasing but gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Vertafore's ability to tie in Sagitta (agency management) to ImageRight (online filing cabinet) to ReferenceConnect (Insurance database) makes it incredibly useful.

What do you dislike?

Not aesthetically pleasing by any means, but as a back of house software it doesn't need to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have heard that Epic is better in some areas, but that Vertifore is more powerful.

Without it, we would struggle to run our paperless operation.

Vertafore review by <span>Christy M.</span>
Christy M.

"Vertafore Agency Platform"

What do you like best?

We love that our management system is online. WE can drag and drop files, emails, etc. Its is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Since ours is internet based, if our internet goes out we can't access our management system.

This system is smarter and faster. We can run reports which help us with our current customers. Helps with all our banking, etc.

Learning about Vertafore Agency Platform?

* We monitor all Vertafore Agency Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Vertafore Agency Platform to Similar Solutions