Vertafore Agency Platform

3.8

Vertafore Agency Platform insurance agency software helps insurance agents address the pressing need for improved efficiency and automation.

Work for Vertafore Agency Platform?

Learning about Vertafore?

Compare Vertafore Agency Platform to Similar Solutions

Vertafore Agency Platform Reviews

Ask Vertafore a Question
Showing 15 Vertafore reviews
Vertafore review by Elissa S.
Elissa S.

"Awful Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I liked the ease of use of their producst.

What do you dislike?

This has to be the most frustrating company I have ever worked with. It is nearly impossible to have a customer service representative to help you with anything. I have called for everything from paying my bill to general inquiries and I have never had anyone return my calls from Vertafore. I have even had a representative reach out to me after I sent them negative feedback to see if she could talk to me regarding my answers and she never called, nor did her supervisor when I alerted her of the lack of service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you don't plan on ever using customer support, then this is the company for you.

I have left Vertafore for a company that values me as a customer and will value my time as a professional.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vertafore Agency Platform

"Fantastic Management "

What do you like best?

Vertafore's agency management system is seamless with integrating reports, Acord forms and Auto ID Cards. They have an excellent customer service that will advise of any hiccups within operating system.

What do you dislike?

Customer Overview tab is not as detailed oriented as the main page within client file as it does not include contact email addresses or fax numbers, so it can be confusing to access for new users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have used alternate management systems and they do not compare to AMS360 (Vertafore). The ease of being able to access information is just unsurpassed. Yes it does have some issues now and again but that will be with any service. When there is a problem you can always seek the assistance of Vertafore customer service and they will alert you of any impending issues.

Easy access to thousands of client accounts, which include Insurance coverages, policies, endorsements, premiums and terms. Anyone in in the agency with a login can review client file and see notes from all users. Claims Files are also easily accessed and provide up to date information (provided someone is entering it into system). There is also the ability to manage documents received via email which is fantastic

What Insurance Suites solution do you use?

User in Insurance

"It is great to quote personal lines. I wish they had this for commercial lines as well! "

What do you like best?

I like that all of our companies use this. I can put the information in one time, instead of going to each individual company to quote.This is a huge time saver and you can see all the rates right on one screen

What do you dislike?

Every company makes you change your password multiple times, so every time you change your passwords ou have to remember to change them in the rater. Also, the rates aren't always accurate.You can get an idea of where the quote is going to be but its not the true quote.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend getting the one time login. This way you can log in to multiple computers at other locations. When you don't have this login, you have to use your computer every time, if not you have to re enter your logins.

This saves us so much time. We no longer have to go to each company and quote. That would take al day for 1 quote when we have so many companies. I wish they had this for commercial lines!

Vertafore review by Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.

"Makes Filing and Documenting Easier for Clients"

What do you like best?

I love having the ability to go in and out of a policy and opening up many windows to edit more than one client at a time.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the inability to just close out without the activity prompt popup. If we hit the "x" of the window, we should be able to keep moving forward as opposed to having to "x" out of more popups.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is definitely easier than filing papers in an office. This is much more secure than other programs I've used. It isn't as archaic as Brokerage Builder. More user friendly than other programs.

Many clients think we only manage a handful but this platform allows them to keep thinking that since we are able to locate files quickly.

Vertafore review by Felicia L.
Felicia L.

"Acceso a informacion rapida y concisa"

What do you like best?

Gran implementacion con rapido y seguro acceso a toda nuestra informacion de clientes, facil acceso y gestion de nuestros departamentos, ayuda en el acoplamiento de las distintas areas de la organizacion permitiendo un largo y facil alcanze.

What do you dislike?

Puede ser un poco limitativo en cuanto a la configuracion inicial y en el importe de costos en la gestion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Hay varios factores exclusivos propios de esta herramienta, normalmente es cuestion de sentarse y discutir las distintas vertientes y necesidades antes proceder a una implementacion.

Gestion y reconocimiento de informacion acerca de nuestros clientes proveniente de distintos departamentos y areas, nos ha reducido el costo y el tiempo empleado para el monitoreo constante de la informacion.

Vertafore review by Justin P.
Justin P.

"Not aesthetically pleasing but gets the job done"

What do you like best?

Vertafore's ability to tie in Sagitta (agency management) to ImageRight (online filing cabinet) to ReferenceConnect (Insurance database) makes it incredibly useful.

What do you dislike?

Not aesthetically pleasing by any means, but as a back of house software it doesn't need to be.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have heard that Epic is better in some areas, but that Vertifore is more powerful.

Without it, we would struggle to run our paperless operation.

Vertafore review by Christy M.
Christy M.

"Vertafore Agency Platform"

What do you like best?

We love that our management system is online. WE can drag and drop files, emails, etc. Its is very easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Since ours is internet based, if our internet goes out we can't access our management system.

This system is smarter and faster. We can run reports which help us with our current customers. Helps with all our banking, etc.

User in Insurance

"Enjoy the managment system"

What do you like best?

quick and easy to use. Not many glitches or errors. Helps to keep my day and accounts organized.

What do you dislike?

I don't have another tool that I can compare this to.

tracking calls and keeping up on account management

User in Insurance

"Excellent System for Managing Policies"

What do you like best?

The Vertafore agency platform is excellent when it comes to managing customer policies. It allows ease of use, as well as offers the added bonus of Vertafore Mobile.

What do you dislike?

The reporting system could be improved. They need to offer more measurements to aide CSRs and Agents.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vertafore is a great platform for all agencies.

Vertafore Agency Platform has aided me in better interacting with my clients, and helping them solve their problems.

Vertafore review by Karen A.
Karen A.

"Greatl clients management solution"

What do you like best?

You can have all data from your customers ordered and easily accessible across agencies.

What do you dislike?

Using it can be very confusing at some parts and extra services can be too expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check out others systems before implementing Vertafore.

Centralized customer information for fast review and reporting.

User in Insurance

"Excellent program for rating new and current business"

What do you like best?

The program is effective and efficient for getting policies quoted quickly and with all of the carriers you write with. It saves countless hours of going on each carrier's website and quoting individually!

What do you dislike?

That you have to download a program or software to utilize it. That is the most annoying part!

We are solving the problem of efficiency! The benefits are being able to sell more policies in less time!

"agency management solution"

What do you like best?

all the agency clients are stored in one system with easy access to information

What do you dislike?

takes too many clicks to find things. the system is not dynamic across policies

Recommendations to others considering the product

there are a lot of systems out there, check out other systems functionality and accounting systems before committing to vertafore

to be able to store my clients information in one system instead of hard copy folders. Easier to review clients information and policy information

Vertafore review by Administrator in Financial Services
Administrator in Financial Services

"this is not a user friendly product"

What do you like best?

its easy to learn for someone who is new to the industry. the drag and drop is a nice feature

What do you dislike?

the support is awful, it is impossible to get issues solved quickly. they are slow to do upgrades and those upgrades take you offline for an entire weekend.

client tracking and accounting

"Just alright"

What do you like best?

I like how I'm sent alerts about when I have pending requirements.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a while to find what I am looking for.

It's a great platform for those looking to expand their back office and grow their business. They offer great customer service.

Vertafore review by Agency in Insurance
Agency in Insurance

"Helpful Agency Mgmt System"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and tracks client information

What do you dislike?

They nickel and dime you for extra services

Tracking client data and reports are very helpful

Learning about Vertafore Agency Platform?

* We monitor all Vertafore Agency Platform reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Vertafore Agency Platform to Similar Solutions