Definitely go for it. The downtime is less and the service is good.
It is critical that your site or application is secure, always available and they make sure it works!
Some of their services:
- 4, 6, or 8-core Intel Xeon Processors
- RAID controllers with up to 1GB NVRAM, supporting RAID0/1/5/6/10/50/60
- RedHat Enterprise Linux, Windows Server, or load your own OS with Managed Colocation
- Flexible server configurations with the ability to add more disks, memory, and CPU power as you grow
- NLSAS, SAS, or SSD disks
- Up to a full terabyte of memory