Viber

Free calls, text and picture sharing with anyone, anywhere!

Work for Viber?

Learning about Viber?

Viber Reviews

Showing 159 Viber reviews
Viber review by Sasha B.
Sasha B.

"My Viber experience"

What do you like best?

The interface is simple and clear. Also it is functional. You can send your geo-position, photos, videos, files and even what do you want in the shop. Viber works pretty fast, nothing is lagging. Also you can voice or video chat. The quality of video chat is pretty good. And last thing it has pretty funny gif pictures, which makes communication better.

What do you dislike?

You should pay for smiles. That is all with the minuses. Everything else is pretty good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend everyone to try Viber. It will helps you a lot. It is simple and free. The quality of the app is incredible.

I am an organization manager. I organize events. Viber helps me a lot with my job. I have to communicate with different people a lot. Viber is pretty convenient solution for me. People send me photos and videos of their job, and I accept it or ask to remake. This way Viber saves my time, because I can evaluate the work being in another place. Also I use it to phone people, it helps me to save money on calls, because Viber uses internet.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Viber
Viber review by virginia r.
virginia r.

"Trend in messaging using viber"

What do you like best?

Viber is not only an application where you can make Voip calls and send messages for free, but also offers a large number of intelligent functions with respect to other competences, I like it because it is compatible with Windows, which allows me to use it on the computer and I download it for myself. mobile phone. The features that stand out most in this messaging are the smart notifications, the personalized chat funds and above all the communications that have a high backup of security because it offers an integral encryption that allows to protect your conversations. It also protects the content and does not save any information. It constantly updates what keeps it at the forefront of other competencies.

What do you dislike?

Two things are specifically what I do not like about this message. The first is that in order to be complete it should be possible to send voice notes, and this option in terms of the use that I require is essential. and the second function that I do not like is that Viber out applies rates to make those calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try downloading Viber which is a messaging that differs from other messaging. It is free and compatible with all phone and PC versions. It is very fast and offers functions so that you communicate to any part of the world 24 hours a day.

I communicate effectively with the users of the work without representing any cost to me, but the coolest of all this is that sometimes very private conversations with users are made and Viber encrypts all these chat that guarantee me that nobody will be able to access they. It allows me to communicate with any person to any part of the world since it has multiple languages ​​and I can make international calls.

What Internal Communications solution do you use?

Viber review by Jayson D.
Jayson D.

"Really helpful specially the desktop app"

What do you like best?

What I like the most is the desktop mode. Where in you can easily reply to tremendous messages from different users. Sync is also on of my favorite functionality wherein I can easily sent back / reply any messages. I also use this a file sharing since it very easy to send a file thru drag and drop. Viber is a perfect app for those who are always on the go and to those who multi task. For now it would much better than the messenger since its support file sharing with ease and without restriction.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes people call me thru Viber and I usually pick it up thru the desktop app and one problem I encounter is the video call function wherein when someone calls me I still have to find the tab instead of auto pop up or full-screen mode once I answer the call. It's really hard for me specially I open multiple tabs and windows during working hours and it's kinda hassle for me.

Collaboration and file sharing.

Viber review by khalid A.
khalid A.

"Viber is one of the best communication application"

What do you like best?

It is easy to use and also you can communicate with different people all around the world through video chat or even messaging.

The fact that you can transfer your Viber history to another phone has made it very convenient use since there is no data lose. It is a free application, compatible with the operating systems IOS, Android, Windows Phone and retro devices. It has an option that allows me to log in with my facebook user account, allows you to bookmark the contacts so designated, it has integration of existing contacts, as well as the possibility of contacting any person within the application.

What do you dislike?

So far I do not have anything that I dislike about the application

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would sure recommend this software for my colleagues since for me personally it has worked a lot. I do my calls and other audio clicks through this, and also which is very fast in transferring file and other data.

I have started this software few months ago, but I'm very much satisfied. I do my urgent calls and other audio clicks through this with my colleagues in my office. It is cheaper for our company in having calls and videos conference since we have strong internet connection.

With Viber I can communicate with any person for very low cost even if they do not have the application, and managers have already set a deadline for the workers of the company so that everyone can download this application.

Viber review by Tatiana Valentina S.
Tatiana Valentina S.

"Viber Experience"

What do you like best?

I can describe Viber as a communication application, whose main functions are to send or receive messages through the chat rooms of the application, make audio calls or video calls, as well as video conferences. It is a free application, compatible with the operating systems IOS, Android, Windows Phone and retro devices. It has an option that allows me to log in with my facebook user account, allows you to bookmark the contacts so designated, it has integration of existing contacts, as well as the possibility of contacting any person within the application.

Apart from this, Viber also allows calls to people who do not have Viber through its ViberOut tool, which for a low price will allow you to make national and international calls.

You have temporary messages, as well as sending free messages, reading notification and remaining invisible. Receive messages when the application is not working and also allows you to delete the message history. It allows to capture screens and send images, audio and video files, stickers, geographic location and documents. It is a very complete application.

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Viber is that it is not a free advertising application, its message interface can improve, I have had problems using the Rakuten Viber web application using the QR code with my phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

With its quality video calls, its audio calls inside and outside Viber, its low cost and the quality and variety of its tools, I allow all users to recommend downloading this application.

With Viber in the department we have been able to use a chat group of Big Tech Security Engineer to communicate, catch up on the activities and give us support thanks to the ease of screenshots and the quality of the videoconferences. With ViberOut we can communicate with any person for very low cost even if they do not have the application, and managers have already set a deadline for the workers of the company so that everyone can download this application.

Viber review by Gian Franco H.
Gian Franco H.

"Disfrutando Viber"

What do you like best?

Mediante Viber mi experiencia personal y empresarial de comunicaciones y mensajeria ha mejorado mucho gracias a sus servicios de llamadas y video llamadas de gran calidad y por precios muy bajos. Incluso puedo llamar clientes que no usan esta aplicación por tarifas muy bajas. La calidad de las videollamadas y llamadas son excelentes, asi como de las Videoconferencias. Sus stickers son muy interactivos y comunicativos, envio con confianza archivos, imagenes, videos y archivos de audio. Posee grupos de usuarios, salas de chat personalizables, configruación de notificaciones, un excelente servidor de busqueda. Posee en su programacion una buena variedad de idiomas. Es compatible con el sistema Android, el cual uso, IOS, Linux, entre otros. Es una aplicación excelente.

What do you dislike?

No me gusta de Viber la limitada cantidad de usuarios que poseen en sus grupos, su consumo de datos es elevado, a veces existen ciertas dificultades al recibir la llamada o mensaje de uso del servicio. su mensajeria puede mejorarse, asi como el hecho de que no envié mensajes de vídeo. Por lo demás nada malo que decir.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Desde que utilizo Viber estoy muy satisfecho de su funcionamiento y herramientas, posee servicios de llamadas por precios bajos y su mensajeria es bastante aceptable.

Hemos mejorado nuestro soporte técnico a distancia mediante las videollamadas de Viber y, sin necesidad de que nuestros clientes paguen por dicho servicio. Las videoconferencias nunca habían sido mejor, y ahora podemos mantenernos informados en tiempo real sobre las notificaciones y ordenamientos del trabajo en todo momento.

Viber review by Amal D.
Amal D.

"Best voice and video call tool"

What do you like best?

I really like this software since it doesn't charge other than the data. One of the advantage is we don't need to create any account for logging in can just sign in with our number. I have used this software in android version which helps results in strong data file sharing. Audio and video connections are best here. And also it includes awesome stickers for sharing while chatting. I personally felt very secure in using this software since millions of people are using this software worldwide. And comparatively it is cheaper since it uses only data.

What do you dislike?

Only I have few points to point out like while video calling sometimes it shows pausing, maybe due to the poor connection. And also I have a request in lessening the price of stickers since I love them to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have started this software few months before, but I'm very much satisfied. I do my urgent calls and other audio clicks through this with my colleagues in my office. It is cheaper for our company in having calls and videos conference since we have strong internet connection.

Viber review by Yelitza B.
Yelitza B.

"Communicate with anyone from anywhere and part of the world"

What do you like best?

In the company where I work, we created a viber group to keep in touch between employees and superiors,

Viber is a free software that can be used for voice calls and video calls, and has easy chat with nice stickers. Viber only applies internet connection, does not apply to call loaders. Viber has become the company as a very useful chat application with amazing animated stickers. It is easy to communicate with others through stickers. And also Viber provides tag download facility without searching any website. This means that Viber has its own shop of stickers and can be downloaded for free. This is probably the most used mobile chat application in my country. It's free, easy to use, and best of all, it has a PC version, which is solid. What I like about the PC version is the ability to enter a keyword in the search bar and find a conversation with that word with anyone you've talked to for years.

What do you dislike?

*Only using mobile number can create a Viber account.

*If we create a group chat any one can add peoples in to the group chat and if by a mistake if any one add wrong person only the group admin has the privileges to remove them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend to viber for being an excellent program to be in contact with our work group in a simple way, in case we have to send relevant information that can be done quickly without using an email, you can also personally be in contact with your known and family.

Easy to use, stable and well designed. The large network of Vibers facilitates access to people without charge on multiple platforms, Android or iOS, Windows or Mac. Sending messages to groups or individuals is done very well and allows you to not only send text, but also images, locations, gifs and videos The good thing is also that it allows you to see who of your contacts has the application so you can contact them using it.

Viber review by ARTURO B.
ARTURO B.

"Free voice and video calls | Chat group"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this software is that I do not have to create an account to use it. I can simply use my mobile phone number and start calling and sending text messages to others. Viber has cool stickers that illuminate your conversations. Viber has more than one hundred million users worldwide. Because of that, there is nothing to worry about the usefulness of this software. Compared to direct calls, Viber calls are cheaper, since it only uses data.

What do you dislike?

A small pause seems to appear during calls. It takes a second for the other person to hear what I have said, so when he has finished saying, there is a pause until the other person answers all the time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I like to be able to talk with my international friends and make video calls with them easily. I also like stickers a lot since they are some of the best. The desktop application is also very well designed, unlike WhatsApp.

Viber is mostly famous as a text messaging application and companies do not use it much. I use Viber to work with a working computer and, since then, I never uninstalled it from my phone.

Sharing videos, files and keeping in touch with your team through the group are some of the main features you get with Viber. The calls are free, which makes it a very ingenious application for any business.

Viber review by Jenifer L.
Jenifer L.

"Good communication tool for everyone"

What do you like best?

I like than this application is very stable, I've used it both on iPhone and Android device, it never crashed for me. File sharing works great, notifications are never lost and are prompt. Audio connection is decent, I use it a lot.

What do you dislike?

Adding new contacts is a little bit difficult, you have add country code. Also, video and audio calls consume too much data, so it's very hard to keep a call when mobile internet is slow. Also, stickers are overpriced in my opinion.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need cheap, mobile friendly, easy to use and stable app for messaging, audio/video connection then Viber is for you.Although it's more intended towards personal use, small companies can gain some benefits using it, such as calls to remote workers and clients.

Sometimes we are using Viber for calling abroad and for instant messages with remote workers. It works fine, since it's easy to use and also works perfectly on mobile devices. The subscription plan is cheap which is a bonus for small company.

Viber review by Theresa S.
Theresa S.

"Communicating Using Viber"

What do you like best?

I like viber when it come to online communication, I usually used this messaging app in connecting to my friends, family, and also to our supplier when it comes to work. Viber is helping me in consistently updated to my suppliers. You can call anybody everywhere throughout the world for free and you can even text them plus the stickers are perfect.

What do you dislike?

Viber calls don't allow us to block anyone, so you cannot block the people who disturb you or unknown callers. Viber is nothing when you don't have internet connection you cannot message or call anyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Keep on using viber for your online communication. It is very helpful to us to call and text anybody everywhere throughout the world.

The benifits of Viber for me is helping me in consistently updated to my suppliers. You can call anybody everywhere throughout the world for free and you can even text them plus the stickers are perfect.

Viber review by Nazar P.
Nazar P.

"More or less normal messenger"

What do you like best?

I can not say that the application is very good. A lot of things need to be fixed and fixed. Personally, I don’t really like Viber because of its servers, poor communication and file storage. From what I like:

- you can communicate with your relatives

- there are video calls, as in Skype

- a lot of cool stickers

What do you dislike?

There are a lot of minuses:

- bad connection

- you can not send large files

- very short file storage time on servers

- communication interruptions

- not very user-friendly design and interface

- few opportunities for messenger

- expensive stickers

- poor video call quality

I do not solve any business problems in this program

Viber review by Roma T.
Roma T.

"Viber"

What do you like best?

Viber as for me one of the best applications for communicating with other people.this is the only good program of its kind. it has a lot of advantages, it does not slow down, it does not lag, it does not crash, it just works very well. Always help me at the office and at work

What do you dislike?

Viber can say no cons at all everything is very well done especially not like design. The program works 100% and pays off. she has no cons

Recommendations to others considering the product

I reccommend all peopl this very nice program

Viber helped me in many business interviews for important matters and never let me down. I conduct interviews in this program and recruit people

Viber review by Liz W.
Liz W.

"Viber for Free Communication"

What do you like best?

I have friends and family living all over the world; Viber is one of the communication tools I utilize to be able to talk to and text them for free. There are no monthly fees, I don't need to create a username, and voice/text is unlimited as long as the other person is also using Viber.

What do you dislike?

I have three complaints about Viber. First, Viber calls lack quality compared to other similar apps (Facetime, Skype, etc). I find that calls drop easily, and more often, the person on the other end sounds distorted to the point that I have to hang up and try again. Second, I find the app for both phone and desktop to be slightly difficult to navigate. It just lacks some intuitiveness that other communication apps have. Third, Viber is becoming less popular than it used to be, which is problematic considering the fact that free communication happens only with other people that are using Viber.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Viber is one of many tools available for free communication with other Viber users. While it does the job, it doesn't do it as well as other apps. Call quality is lacking and the interface is somewhat confusing to navigate. I do keep it on my phone for those friends/family that solely use Vber, but it is not the only app I use for these purposes. I also use Whatsapp, Facetime and Skype to make sure I have all my grounds covered.

Although it doesn't happen frequently, I sometimes use Viber to communicate for free with clients who are abroad. When I was recently traveling through parts of Europe, I used Viber to speak to clients who had pressing needs while I was away.

Viber review by Luis Eduardo M.
Luis Eduardo M.

"About of the communicating tool well known as Viber"

What do you like best?

I take these lines to talk about Viber. Apart from having the usual characteristics of other messaging applications, it adds the use of stickers and emoticons that allow greater personalization. It allows to make voice and video calls completely free of charge to anyone who has this app installed on their mobile. Allows you to send free messages to contacts who have the application installed. You can attach photos. The main advantage of the application is that you save a lot of money, since you will not have to call or send SMS using traditional methods. If you have an Internet connection (either with mobile data or via a Wi-Fi network), you can call and send messages for very low prices.

What do you dislike?

Actually, I have very few negative comments to say about this application.

Perhaps, one of the main observations that I can comment as negative is that Viber requires or better said, it is advisable to be connected to a Wi-Fi network, so that the call is fluid during the making of calls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an app that includes as virtues: free download, end-to-end encryption, operation through 3G, 4G and Wi-Fi networks, availability for Android, iOS, Windows, MAC and Linux platforms, instant messaging, calls from voice and video to other users, sending photos, audio and video clips, creating private chat groups, among others, this app is a great choice. The quality of video calls and calls are excellent, as well as videoconferencing and all for a very low price.

There is a universe of possibilities that enhances the use of this application, which is based on its low price for its free download and for allowing you to establish voice and video calls with your users and contacts, as well as with your suppliers and commercial partners to very low price. End-to-end encryption adds protection and reliability. I recommend it because it is definitely a useful tool to leverage your business.

Viber review by Salma J.
Salma J.

"My great adventure when using viber for internal communication within our workplace."

What do you like best?

I like the way this software is easy to use and the interface is designed well to look very intuitive and user-friendly.I like the way it easy to sync messages seamlessly on my desktop or tablet.I like viber because it has a backup chat history hence when I want to reinstall my account it easy restore my messages and files.Finally I like the way I can make high quality clear voice and video calls using viber.

What do you dislike?

Although it best internal communication software I have used,I experience some lags when making a video call hence am looking forward to that time I will be in a position to experience seamless video conferencing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of this software without hesitation because it's best for making high quality voice and video calls and sending fast instant messages.

It has become an easy way to catch up with fellow co-workers and friends.Back up chat history is another benefit I have seen with viber.

Viber review by Augusto T.
Augusto T.

"Excellent low cost communication tool"

What do you like best?

Thanks to Viber I can enjoy an excellent application for calls and messaging that works very well and with great stability. All these benefits at a very low cost. I like to be able to call users who do not have the application for a comfortable fee. The quality they offer is really high and comparable to similar applications. Even video calls have improved a lot compared to previous versions of the software. The stickers are striking and are useful in a variety of cases.

I can set up groups and send files, images or audio. Its integration with IOS or Android is complete.

What do you dislike?

The bandwidth consumption of the application is high, compared to others when I am using mobile data and Viber does not work well against Telegram or WhatsApp. I do not like that in groups only administrators can make changes to add or remove users from it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a low cost messaging and calling application and Skype is not an option for your company, trust Viber and you will not be disappointed. Fully fulfills everything it offers.

With Viber we have improved the service of specialized technical support with clients from other countries in a remarkable way, we can call at a reasonable cost and with a sufficient quality to provide the service to our clients. As we only consume data or we are under the business Wifi network, the cost-benefit of this app is great.

Viber review by Ignacio Jadimir R.
Ignacio Jadimir R.

"Viber is Cool"

What do you like best?

Talk about Viber is to comment on a fantastic application that allows users and businesses to communicate for very low cost or free of charge with anyone with a smartphone, whether or not the application. This feature is fabulous and it helps us a lot in customer support. With Viber you can send messages, make audio calls, video calls and high quality conferences.

It has a tool of intelligent notifications by which you can regulate the appearance of notifications of chats of a contact, group or several contacts as the user prefers.

It has different chat rooms, which allows the user to design the order or contacts that will be in it at will, which facilitates me to organize my clients and colleagues.

The quality of your images and video calls is HD, and with it different types of files are sent.

What do you dislike?

What bothers me about Viber is that it does not allow sending video messages, its technical support is not the best in terms of the solutions of requirements and the deadlines to solve them. There are also very few negative things I can say about this application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Download Viber, is a very comfortable chat application with great potential that allows you to make national and international calls.

At work, viber makes communication in my workplace much easier thanks to its smart notification tools and personalized chat rooms, allowing me to focus on my interest conversations, as well as making international calls and video calls at very low cost. Truly, Viber has been a great help and solution for me and my work environment.

Viber review by Gimara Daniela T.
Gimara Daniela T.

"Talking of Viber"

What do you like best?

Viber is a sensational application, it is a blow on the table in what applications of chats and calls are concerned. Its interactive interface of chats and messages, as well as its excellent service of calls, video calls and video conferences make me happy to use this application. You can even communicate with international users, call them with viber, even if they do not have this application installed, and they will charge you very low rates in comparison to other applications and teleoperators. With Viber you can send documents, your geographical location at the moment, receive audio files, stickers, among others, as long as they are connected to a 3G or higher network or Wifi. Share content with social networks, have reading check, notification silencer. It's excellent

What do you dislike?

What I do not like about Viber is that it does not have many emoticons, it does not have a security level of end-to-end encryption and it does not have video messages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do not think about it much, download this application now, it will be very useful in your communications with your colleagues and department

With viber the communications in the company have improved a lot. Since our CEO requested that all members of the work team of our organization download Viber hemorrá improved the sending and receiving of documents in a timely manner. The video conferences with supervisors or collaborators from other venues are excellent. Viber international calls have reduced our costs in this section and improved our ability to support our customers, including financial support.

Viber review by Jose Geronimo H.
Jose Geronimo H.

"I love Viber"

What do you like best?

Viber is an excellent and innovative messaging and chat application that allows free calls and video calls between users and at a very low cost to people who do not use this application. It is available in more than 100 languages, is compatible with Android, IOS among others, its interface and messaging service is excellent. The sending of files and documents is safe. The service of calls, video calls and conferences is incredible and is what I like most about this application. It keeps me connected with all the technical and computer equipment of the company in real time.

What do you dislike?

In particular, there is little I do not like about Viber, but among that is that they should integrate the sending of video messages, which is an additional bonus that we are looking for in my company. The technical support is regular, and finally there is little that I do not like about Viber.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Install Viber on your devices, it is excellent and will allow you to stay more connected with your work and improve your performance, as well as improve connectivity with important people in your personal life.

Internal communications have been improved, as well as with customers and suppliers. We have created a working group in Viber where we talk about current and future plans and projects to be developed, as well as the currents and needs of the target market. We share archives of interest on the infinity of issues that concern our area of ​​work and increase our performance. Costs in communication decreased exponentially and our efficiency when contacting clients has improved.

Viber review by Adrian G.
Adrian G.

"To call anywhere in the world for free"

What do you like best?

Viber is an excellent tool to call anyone who has the application for free. It's great that it can be used with just having a valid phone number. The large number of users in the world guarantee maximum connectivity and how data is used, you can have it with your Internet connection. Viber has a simple and useful interface, easy to use and manage. Notifications are good and the overall stability of the application is adequate. The quality to be a free application is extremely good. The option to send text messages has also taken advantage of it and is simple and convenient. Instant video messages similar to a gif are very useful in several cases.

What do you dislike?

The web application is somewhat complicated to use it does not have the same functionality as the mobile application. They should use a system to block contacts similar to how they are in other messaging and calling applications. In addition to this I have no more complaints about this application considering that its cost is zero.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Viber is a good option for Voice over IP if you do not have the capital to purchase another payment application that offers you superior quality. But do not doubt your abilities, it is a very good option and the quality offered is excellent.

With Viber I can communicate with suppliers and clients quickly, it is one more option to keep me fully connected. I also use it for use in the company with those colleagues who have the application installed and for personal use can also be used.

Viber review by maria h.
maria h.

"application review Viber"

What do you like best?

Excellent application, fast and easy to use which can connect you from your cell phone and make audio calls or video conferences, you can stay in touch by sending text messages, photos, videos. Make high quality calls and change if you want a video call. The application can send gif, emoticons and communicate truthfully and effectively. You can also create groups and stay informed between friends and family.

You can synchronize all the history and transfer all the calls to viber desktop, you can recover the deleted messages since it has a palera, there you can restore the information and send it again.

In the desktop version, you can make calls and videos called as by your Smartphone but using the webcam of your pc. It has the QR code recognition to be able to add new contacts.

What do you dislike?

The one who connects by means of a written conversation with other people can be delayed and the conversations can see of defective way with other people. Not only viber if this is not the great disadvantage of all instant messaging since everything virtual is not assimilated to the real thing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent program I recommend, it is dynamic and you can stay in touch with your family and / or colleagues.

The only thing is that viber should have a translator in different languages ​​example if you write in English and the user is from Latin America arrive in Spanish or vice versa. Unfortunately no application has it.

Easy to use, a well-designed program. It facilitates access to all people without any charge or charge. You can download the version for all platforms.

Viber review by Saul L.
Saul L.

"For calls and video calls over the internet"

What do you like best?

478/5000

Viber is a good Voice over IP tool that allows you to call anyone who has the application installed on your phone. Viber only consumes data and offers persistent communication to the user. It has a good web and mobile interface, it can be installed in various operating systems. It is very useful not to have to create a user account to use this application. The notifications are also very efficient and are not lost. The stability of the application is good.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the quality of audio and video calls. I consider that bandwidth management is not appropriate and that codecs are not conducive to this type of application. They have lost many users in recent years and this hurts when getting other people to communicate with. Without a strong user base, this application loses in front of its competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The best thing about Viber is that it is free if both users have the application downloaded and installed. But as the user community has decreased and its competitors offer a better service, I do not consider it the best option for many cases. However, for specific cases it could be useful.

Con Viber podemos conectarnos con nuestros clientes en otros paises sin costo adicional alguno, esta ventaja es muy buena para contener los costos operativos y poder realizar los proyectos adecuadamente. También podemos usar Viber entre los empleados de la empresa cuando tienen que salir remoto solo si la disponibilidad de internet es buena y con una velocidad de descarga de 10 Mb al menos.

Viber review by Susan N.
Susan N.

"Best communication tool"

What do you like best?

What i like most about viber is that i can make calls or send messages in almost every part of the world without any agreement with telecommunication organisations. The sound quality when making calls to my friends and colleagues is more improved unlike the regular calls. I also like viber because it is free when am communicating with my friends who are also viber clients.

What do you dislike?

What i dislike of viber is that it doesn't allow communications with persons who do not have viber hence making it difficult to connect with my friends who do not have viber. I also dislike Viber because it does not have an option of blocking those people who are unknown to me and who keep disturbing me. Finally Viber uses 3g or wifi which only the android mobile phones can access hence you cannot connect with friends who use other types of phones.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of viber within organisations and institutions for it eases the communication process. Also because you can connect with friends globally very fast.

Viber has help in our organisation whereby we are able to make internal communications with colleagues and also connect with clients globally. It has also helped to make communication effective and fast because it has good sound quality.

Viber review by angela maria g.
angela maria g.

" With viber you have effective communication within reach."

What do you like best?

is an instant messaging application that allows me to interact with one or two or more people where I can share necessary information related to various topics inside and outside the organization, it is a very easy application to manage and you can download it in any mobile application, viber is a software that has a large number of languages ​​available so it could be said that it would be available for many countries and enabling communication inside and outside your geographical location.

What do you dislike?

I dislike is a bit the fact that within the communication tools especially the calls are interrupted many, also I do not like that if you make a video call and you leave the viber icon to answer some other message the person who is at another end of the call stops you from observing, this happens only with video calls, on the other hand I would like to include more interactive functions and within their configurations the security and privacy were a little more advanced

Recommendations to others considering the product

collecting viber to download is a palicacion that you have the fundamental tools for communication is very interactive and offers calls and messaging totally free, if you have not tried it, download it and you will see that it will go very well

instant messaging brings us benefits because we have resolved it with the formation of a group of colleagues who share information content and dicamenes that are carried out within the company, of course not always and information related to work but also as personal information of some subscriber of the group, other of its virtues is that it offers the possibility to make calls and voices totally free, it is very rare when we use viber to connect us by video conference since it is not very common for bosses to do this in that way however a group of friends and colleagues if we have made it to communicate.

Viber review by Ibn H.
Ibn H.

"Very useful with lots of features"

What do you like best?

Almost everyone has Viber on their phone and this app supports all platforms. Stable and noiseless audio calls, which is FREE if the person also has Viber. If doesn't, well... there are Viber out.

I have been using this app for years, not only my friends and family but many of my clients also usage Viber. The best feature of Viber would be encrypted messaging. Business or personal use, every conversation is confidential.

While I am using Viber of personal use it can be very useful for business purpose as well. They offer subscription plan for calling abroad, which helps our small business a lot while we don't have to deal with extra cellphone bills.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes Viber out quality is little here and there. No audio for seconds or audio breaking during call. It doesn't happen often but fixing this issue will make it more stable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This app can be helpful for you small business if you need to make national or international calls.

Communication with clients and calling abroad. Because of Viber's cheap subscription plan we don't have to count large bill for our international calls.

Viber review by stuard c.
stuard c.

"Viber La mejor aplicacion "

What do you like best?

Viber es que te permite realizar llamadas de voz a comparación de la mayoría de los servicios que no te lo permiten, tambn sirve y esta disponible en ordenadores de escritorio o notebooks con sistemas operativos Mac o Windows. El servicio es totalmente gratuito y no tiene publicidad, como casi todos los servicios de mensajería instantánea tiene para armar grupos de 100 personas algo q en otras aplicaciones no tienen.

What do you dislike?

Que los mensajes se guardan en el celular y no en la nube , que solo podemos acceder a la misma desde nuestro celular y no desde varios móviles. Puede causar mucha adicción sobre todo en adolescentes, ya que la mayoría está constantemente usando el celular de forma innecesaria conectarse mediante un chat con otras personas tiende a comunicarnos de una manera defectuosa con otras personas ya que es todo virtual, y no se asimila a lo real.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Puede parecer un paso bastante simple, pero no hay necesidad de que tus contactos sepan cada vez que abras la aplicación para leer un mensaje antiguo Con el fin de ocultar tu estado en línea.

Nos ayudada a comunicarnos con nuestros cliente en el extrajeros el plan de suscripcion es barato la cual es la ventaja para las pequeñas empresas

Viber review by Jadimir C.
Jadimir C.

"My experience with Viber"

What do you like best?

Viber is a communication application that allows you to make calls and video calls from any place that has a 3g, 4g or wifi network connection, allowing to keep two or more users intercommunicated from different places of the world and free or at a very low cost depending on the type It is service.

It has an integrated chat, a wide range of languages to suit the consumer, the app is compatible with IOS, Android, Windows Phone and other applications, and allows you to interact and send or receive content from social networks.

It is an exceptional tool that keeps more connected to the collaborators of the organization, allowing them to share documents and other files, improving the management of the organization.

What do you dislike?

What I dislike about Viber is its chat interface that is very behind other applications of its industry, such as WhatsApp. The weight of the application in the devices and their technical support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend that organizations use Viber if they want to improve the range of their calls and video calls at prices much lower than those of their competitors. I allow myself to recommend this application widely.

Viber has allowed the organization to improve the telecommunications of the organization exponentially and by decreasing its costs, in a safe manner and being able to expand the reach of calls and contact with customers, suppliers and commercial partners due to its low cost. This application allows to maintain better communications to the collaborators of the organization.

Viber review by Mike P.
Mike P.

"Good app to communicate by voice"

What do you like best?

Viber offers a good user experience if you have a decent internet connection, I like to be able to communicate with certain customers or service providers for free. Of course the other person must have Viber installed on their device. The audio quality is very good and the application is very easy to use.

Instant messaging is also very useful, however I do not use it very much. It is available on all mobile platforms and it is very good to have sent and read confirmation.

What do you dislike?

They must add video calls to the application, at this moment it is essential for a correct communication whether business or personal. The user base of Viber is much lower than Whatsapp, Telegram, Skype and this difficulty that a free application remains standing.

Adding new contacts can be complicated. It consumes a lot of bandwidth to maintain audio quality, I do not know if it is an optimization problem or the audio codec that is used.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Viber if your contacts also have it implemented. This is talking about business use, but for personal use I do not think it is the most useful application. Consider other applications currently used.

Viber allows me to communicate with some clients in a quick and timely manner, with this I can consult data, doubts, opinions, etc. to do my work efficiently and without losing time. As I can make international calls, I keep in touch with people who are out of the country without problems.

Viber review by hans d.
hans d.

"mu opinion about Viber"

What do you like best?

viber is an elusive informing administration that enables you to be associated 24 hours every day with those clients who have a similar application, additionally its stage is valuable to download diverse working frameworks, for example, ios, android, among others. This application is likewise in charge of sending messages as well as interactive media documents as they may be (voice note, pictures, music, among others). Notwithstanding being a stage known today, it has an extensive number of clients around the globe utilizing it so it is conceivable to convey along these lines with individuals globally.

What do you dislike?

is to think about that when a stage of texting, for example, Viber, gives you the fundamental apparatuses for successful correspondence we ought not be steamed at what this application can give, on the off chance that it is as per it, yet all things considered can propose the accompanying perspectives to enhance this application all together that clients feel progressively distinguished.

1) Messages ought to be put away in a private cloud as in whatsapp

2) Verification codes communicated by various methods as calls.

3) having the capacity to interface with the email would be a device of better use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I prescribe for organizations that need to make exchange gatherings along these lines, and for clients by and large an agreeable and dependable approach to talk.

Viber is an application that permits clients who use it inside the organization to interface through this stage in a successful way. such a great amount for an individual visit that gives security between 2 individuals. as in the formation of a working gathering that we use to direct measures and pursue those rules that the administration of the organization orders. by this implies likewise regulatory data is shared as archives, connections, illustrations among others.

Viber review by Kalent H.
Kalent H.

"Here I leave my pleasant experience with viber"

What do you like best?

It is an application that besides serving as instant messaging, is very interactive I like the collection that has a sticker to personalize and give creativity to a conversation, it seems a very emotional way to give a nice message of joy and fun between 2 people or a group of viber.

Viber not only functions as a messaging application but also allows you to connect with other users through calls. It is a platform widely used worldwide so you can communicate internationally with family and friends around the world no matter how far you are. It is easy to download and is free.

What do you dislike?

Viber as all instant messaging has weaknesses beyond the reach of users. Although it is true that it is a very easy way to communicate you have to make some more advanced settings to bring more public to the use of this application as there are times to communicate with a person does not have this messaging downloaded or unknown to its use by lack of information. This situation can be improved with greater publicity and commercialization in various online and digital platforms. On the other hand, more predetermined configurations should be added such as state visualization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

complies with the requirements established by the application. allows companies to make video conferences, brings people to a communication by instant messaging or call. Try it and you will see that it is easy to handle and it will be a fun way to talk with friends and family.

Luck.

Of course, some problems are solved, however insignificant they seem to improve communication without a doubt, the benefit of creating a group of "worked" through a chat, where all the information related to the company is shared, such as meetings , norms and because not other things like organization of holidays or anniversaries. On the other hand, images of documents that a person inside or outside the office may need are shared and this information is sent to them in real time so that they can have it immediately.

Viber review by Yurena Del Valle P.
Yurena Del Valle P.

"Communication through Viber"

What do you like best?

Today I want to talk about a very useful tool that I discovered one day with my colleagues, it is Viber, a completely free messaging tool that is available for various platforms such as GNU / Linux, Windows, Mac OS X, iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Nokia, Bada and Firefox and that allows messaging services between people who have the same installed on their devices in addition to calls in real time and completely free of charge that this is the best of all, in addition to this It shows us when our messages were delivered and when they were read

What do you dislike?

As for what I do not like there are some little things that should improve such as, allow the realization of video calls, since we are in a digital era where video calls form an important role in what communications are today. , it would also be good if the messages were stored in a cloud, so if I open my viber account from another device I can keep my conversations and I can restart them without any problem, I think if you take these 2 points in consideration to make future improvements , the tool could easily compete with other applications such as WhatsApp or Telegram

Recommendations to others considering the product

My recommendation is that you download it to your phones and try it, at least I liked it a lot

At the corporate level Viber allows solutions to what is communication between co-workers at least in my case the application will be discovered one day while in the office and my colleagues and I decided to install it on our smart phones and since then we use it to deal with work issues as personal issues, in fact we have made work calls through it and so far it has been wonderful, so I can conclude that the application I really like and I would like to make improvements I suggested in the previous section

Viber review by Franco H.
Franco H.

"here my opinion about viber aplicacion"

What do you like best?

viber is an intangible messaging service that allows you to be connected 24 hours a day with those users who have the same application, also its platform is useful to download different operating systems such as ios, android, among others. This application is also responsible for sending not only messages but multimedia archives as they are (voice note, images, music, among others). In addition to being a platform known today, it has a large number of users around the world using it so it is possible to communicate in this way with people internationally.

What do you dislike?

is to consider that when a platform of instant messaging such as Viber, provides you with the necessary tools for effective communication we should not be upset by what this application can provide, if it is in accordance with it, but nevertheless can suggest the following aspects to improve this application in order that users feel more identified.

1) Messages should be stored in a private cloud as in whatsapp

2) Verification codes broadcast by different means as calls.

3) being able to connect with the email would be a tool of better use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend for companies that want to make negotiation conferences in this way, and for users in general a comfortable and reliable way to talk.

Viber is an application that allows users who use it within the company to connect through this platform in an effective way. so much for an individual chat that provides privacy between 2 people. as in the creation of a working group that we use to dictate standards and follow those guidelines that the management of the company orders. by this means also administrative information is shared as documents, attachments, graphics among others.

Viber review by Pedro Armando P.
Pedro Armando P.

"My excellente experience and opinion with Viber"

What do you like best?

Viber is a communication application that allows you to make national and international audio and video calls for free. It is available for a high number of platforms such as Android, IOS, Windows Phone among others.

It also has a chat service where you can send audio, video, documents and other images. It is a very useful application to keep in contact the members of a work team. This application is available in more than 30 languages. It also works in networks 3G, 4G, 5G and with connection to WIFI.

What do you dislike?

Although this application seems excellent and there are few negative things that I can comment on it, among the things I dislike are its security protocols, which are not reliable as other applications like WhatsApp, the interface of his chat is unfriendly and he needs to grow enough to be the user's favorite and to cover a bigger market.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your company is looking for an application that allows you to solve and develop with this application communication group systems between workers and administrative staff of the organization, as well as reduce the costs of call systems. Expand the scope of the organization through international calls with new potential customers and new suppliers this is the application you need.

Through Viber the organization in which I am able to solve and develop with this application communication group systems between workers and administrative staff of the organization, as well as reduce the costs of call systems. The scope of the organization is extended through international calls with potential customers and new suppliers that improve the interface of our company's system.

Viber review by Maria G M.
Maria G M.

"my qualification when using this application"

What do you like best?

Viber is an excellent application for messaging, which allows you to be in constant communication with users from different parts of the world as it has a large number of users in several countries, in addition to having enabled more than 30 languages ​​in this social network. constantly in the work I communicate in this way since I can ask for information you need firsthand as they are attachments of: documents of information, data, graphics and images. On the other hand it is not necessary to be in the workplace at the time of requesting a courier in this way, but from any part that I find can make it arrive without any problem at all. It is easy to download and its application is not heavy.

What do you dislike?

You have to always recommend some things to improve a social network and feel strengthened by this network to continue using it daily.

One of the things that must be noted is that the Viber messaging is stored in the user's mobile phone and not in a cloud, which later allows you to use the mobile phone no longer, enter from another device and contain the same messages that you left behind. On the other hand it is a network that leaves a lot of personal information within it that the user may not want to share with other contacts.

Recommendations to others considering the product

for users who wish to use a social network to communicate, I recommend them 100%, since they can connect effectively anywhere in the world while they are connected to the internet through networks. contains the necessary tools to share persdonal messaging as work.

Viber es una aplicación que me conecta con todos los compañeros de trabajo en diferentes zonas de la empresa. Al estar en contacto con ellos, me permite usar información de documentos, y tareas de organización, organizaciones, medios de comunicación de manera inmediata, medios de comunicación para crear un grupo de personas donde compartimos todo tipo de información relacionada con el trabajo como son (Archivos, Datos, entre otros.) es una red social facil de manejar y no se tiene ningun inconveniente para descargar.

Viber review by Luz Fanny G.
Luz Fanny G.

"My opinion with Viber"

What do you like best?

This application is an excellent tool within the personal life of each user and within the labor field, since its functions of audio calls, video calls and conferences allow to keep in constant communication the people who are in different places or countries of immediate way. In addition, the call service is free, so the administrative costs of companies will decrease through the use of this application.

The interface is quite friendly with the user, allows connections with other social networks and is constantly growing. It is a secure means of communication, which allows the sending of confidential information between one user and another.

What do you dislike?

There is very little bad or features that I dislike this application but among them is the weight it represents within the memory of the devices, and the chat it has with respect to other applications such as whatsapp, which leaves a step back from the leading application in calls and chats.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an application that allows you to reduce the costs of security and communication in the company due to its multiple call functions and security encryption with the point-to-point system, in addition to the various languages ​​that the application has. Allow to keep your colleagues in constant communication, as well as maintain better communication with customers and suppliers. This is the application you are looking for.

This application has allowed me to reduce the costs of security and communication in the company due to its multiple call functions and security encryption with the point-to-point system, in addition to the various languages ​​that the application has. It allows to keep my work colleagues in constant communication, as well as maintain a better communication with customers and suppliers.

Viber review by José Gregorio H.
José Gregorio H.

"my opinion about this great application"

What do you like best?

is an application that allows me to be connected with users constantly of work, by this means I can request them (Information, data, images, pictures, among others) that allows me to be aware of what is being done at the moment without having to be I present in the workplace.

I also agree to the creation of a working group by a private chat where I can connect with only that group of people in specific to be actively reading their activities, proposals, complaints and even recommendations.

I like the color of the application and some sticker that work to embody some words.

What do you dislike?

Although there are not so many negative things to point out, I would like to make some recommendations that I am sure will be taken into account for the better Viber application.

It is an application where it stores many of the user's information and leaves you very close to gathering information that you do not want to share with all the people.

On the other hand, the platform should be made less heavy and faster when using it, this will allow the acceptance of more users who can be identified more with the application, to make your download without thinking much.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easily manageable, without any kind of complex tools and has many languages ​​to use in other parts of the world, It has an endless number of countries where they use this excellent application

Being an application that allows me to be connected 24 hours a day with the workers of the company, it allows me to be more informed of what is happening during the different periods of work, in addition to having the information at first hand since I It allows to send audios that explain work processes and if necessary send the compilation of attachments that contain important documents for the speech.

On the other hand, it is an application that I can use anywhere I am with access to a 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi network.

Viber review by Jean Carlos D.
Jean Carlos D.

"Experience with Viber"

What do you like best?

In my opinion Viber is an excellent communication application that allows its users to send messages, make calls and video calls for free anywhere in the world connected to the Internet. Its interface is friendly, it is compatible with the Android platform, IOS and computers.

The size of the application is low, so it will not take up much space on the user's smartphone. It is available in 32 languages ​​so it is a global communication tool that will increase the scope of the company or business.

What do you dislike?

There are few disadvantages that can be mentioned in this application, but the fact that ads appear in the application is the main dislike of users.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of the Viber application to other users because in the company where I work it allowed to reduce costs for calls, for the use of other applications or call service. Your Ease of communication between my co-workers, my friends in personal life and with the workers in my charge.

This application allowed me to increase the scope of the promotion of the service offered by the company.

Communication problems due to the constant faults of telephone service teleoperators. The decrease in costs for calls, for the use of other applications or call service. Ease of communication between my co-workers, and workers in my charge. Increase in the scope of the promotion of the service offered by the company.

Viber review by Anne Marie W.
Anne Marie W.

"Calls inside and outside the country for a very low price."

What do you like best?

Leave some very low costs.

Very good connectivity

Quality interface and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when I'm on a video call it switches to audio calls and it's kind of annoying.

It could be a good option for Viber updates to update the images.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Individual messages and especially in groups are excellent.

Fast communications, messages, audio and video calls, this solution has made the workplace more pleasant, simplifies the work because if you have something to communicate in a group with a call or simply in a message is perfect.

We have a suitable solution for audio and video calls. Communication and collaboration throughout the company because it is easy to use and very complete in the services it offers.

We can communicate with people from our work team who are there or who have left for work and people who are abroad, which is incredible.

Viber review by Сергей .
Сергей .

"Very good tool for send and receive massages, call and share media."

What do you like best?

The first thing that attracts my attention is the user-friendly interface and bright design. Three tabs are always active - chats, contacts and calls. you can quickly return to chat with a friend who often communicates. Personally, I like the ability to delete a message not only from myself but from a friend, if he has not seen it yet (many times it came in handy). This highlights Viber from a number of other programs. It is very useful that there is an archive of messages in Viber. This is very important for me, because I exchange with friends not only short messages, but also videos, photos and text materials that are pleasant to review.

What do you dislike?

I do not like in Viber, first of all, that his design

is focused primarily on adolescents. Although he is attractive and bright, but

illustrations and colors of the interface are more attractive to people of adolescence. Also I want to pay attention to the smiles which are made in the cartoon style. What else prevents my work in Viber? Like many other instant messengers, Viber account is subject to spammer intervention. This is very disturbing. Spammers send unnecessary messages and illustrations. Although I can add them to the black list. Also it would be desirable to note that when you make a video or audio call, often because of the small speed of the Internet the connection breaks. But if there was an opportunity to reduce the quality of communication a little, it would be possible to continue communicating.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this product. If you want to communicate conveniently and for free, and exchange media files with friends and colleagues around the world, then choose Viber.

Because I'm working with computer graphics, Viber is very helpful in working with clients. I can not only to discuss with them the details of the order and the different course of work, but I can also send sketches and the material itself. Also I can send via Viber links to the cloud storage where the client can download its product. Also I can exchange Internet resources and video for work. Viber helps me cooperate not only in one country but also with foreign clients through free Internet connection.

Viber review by Esther K.
Esther K.

"Easy to use internal communication platform "

What do you like best?

Viber is simple and easy to use.

You can send messages, photos and any other file using this software in a convenient manner.

You can make voice and video calls using the software further enhancing its reputation and reliability.

What do you dislike?

With the internet connection being poor, sending messages and files becomes a bit slow and sluggish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Viber is simple to use and its affordable. Its also popular and you wont get frustrated in using this software at all.

Viber has helped us eliminate the problem of having our messages and announcements getting delayed and failing to reach every member of our staff. However with every of our staff having the app on their phone and laptops, we can now send messages faster and reach on record time and also help our staff to collaborate and share files, content and messages easily and enhance how they work.

Viber review by Peter B.
Peter B.

"A versatile and low cost way to keep in touch with business associates"

What do you like best?

I like that Viber provides several ways to communicate with your contacts. We can text, voice call, video call or leave voice messages. All of our contact history for each contact is recorded, which allows me to stay organized and on top of our entire contact thread. The call quality is also a big strong point. I often get clear sound and video quality with very little lag, regardless of where I'm located.

What do you dislike?

There are very few weak points I find with Viber. However, if it could be integrated with other communication tools, like my regular phone, SMS messaging, email and social media accounts, then that would make it more valuable to me. Viber is great at what it does, but I don't like that I still have to check on other contact methods to ensure I stay in touch.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd suggest sharing your Viber information with as many business contacts as possible as soon as you can. Many people may be accustomed to their regular methods of communication, such as other call and texting apps, and may not want to switch unless you request Viber early on in your business relationship.

As long as I have a decent internet connection, I can count on Viber to get in touch with any of my contacts. It's been a great way for me, clients and my team to go over topics that need visual referencing. We can use the video chat for effective face-to-face conversations that are similar to in-person meetings. Viber isn't expensive at all and fits within our budget for software and other office tools.

Viber review by Nikolay K.
Nikolay K.

"Good calls with bad internet connections, but there no way to deal with spam!"

What do you like best?

- great voice messaging. Even with poor internet connection you can hear another person.

- there a desktop app with same functionality as a mobile one. I'm using Viber for mac.

- neither mobile no desktop (mac) app are crahes. They works as expected and almost free of bugs.

- app works pretty fast

Overall: there a better alternatives. But I'm continue using Viber since many friends of mine is using it. And it meets my current requirements.

What do you dislike?

- hard to block some user. You can block a user (both company or private one) if he is not in your contact list and just send you a message (first time). It you didn't block a user after his first message - you can't do it later. I receive a spam regurally and it's really a problem.

- it's impossible to unsubscribe from pormo companies. This issues is connected to the first one.

- can't copy phone number from a profile (both desktop and mobile app)

- I don't see Viber teams to add new features to the app. App did not change much since the first time I installed it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd now consider using it as a tool for business. Only for personal user. It has poor file managing system, now to easy to navigate in the history etc.

Communicating with employees, friends and others. It's great to use then you are abroad and want to make a cheap calls to your country.

Viber review by Jodie P.
Jodie P.

"Amazing online communication app"

What do you like best?

Viber just works. There are lots of similar apps out there like Line, Facebook Messenger and WhatsApp, but I've had the best call quality with Viber. I also like that I can easily use it for chatting, voice calls and videos calls and have all the communication history for each contact in one place.

What do you dislike?

There isn't a whole lot to dislike. I think their pricing for standard phone calls could be lower. I've seen lower prices with some other apps and general phone discount codes. I would probably use it more for standard calls if the rates were lower.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Viber has been an excellent app for me, but it might be different for you based on your location. You should try out a few apps to see how they compare before committing to one.

Viber has been a great online platform for communication and collaborating with team members within my company. We can discuss things and have visual references to make things easier to understand. I can track call and chat history, which helps me to retrieve information about whatever projects we're working on or worked on.

Viber review by Dale G.
Dale G.

"Great for online mobile calls and chatting"

What do you like best?

I mainly like that Viber is easy to use for making calls. After I installed Viber and logged in, I was able to quickly add my contacts and start making calls. There aren't a ton of ads in the app and using it is usually a very smooth process.

What do you dislike?

I sometimes use stickers and emojis, even for business, since it helps to make conversations more personable for some people. However, Viber doesn't have as robust and emoji and sticker system as some other communications platforms out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think choosing the right online calling platform largely depends on the amount of people that have and are comfortable with using the platform. Before committing to Viber, you should first check with people you work with to see if they use Viber or are willing to use it.

Viber lets me make low cost audio and video calls on the go with my mobile phone. The calls are usually smooth and allow me coordinate and collaborate effectively with colleagues. Fortunately, it's software that many people I work with use.

Viber review by Hasitha J.
Hasitha J.

"Best VOIP application ever"

What do you like best?

Viber is one of the best VOIP and messaging software application I've ever used. And it is one of the earliest players in the market. It offers file sharing as well. Since the IOS and Android is not compatible to share files over bluetooth, Viber is used it share images among those.

What do you dislike?

The bandwidth usage of Viber is little bit on the higher side compared to other similar products.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great VOIP application.

I've used Viber in manly my personal requirements. But for file sharing purposes, and to have quick chats, I've been using Viber over 3 years.

Viber review by Sebastian A.
Sebastian A.

"An excellent communications app"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and good call quality. I can quickly have my contacts imported from my phone's contacts into the app's contacts. I don't have to worry about phone bills or adding credits to my account. Viber is used by many of the people I work and do business with, so it smooth integrates into my business life.

What do you dislike?

There doesn't seem to be a way for me to add a real phone number to my account so people can call me with a regular phone. Also, I had some issues with moving my account to a different phone. I think the account transfer process could be risky if you're not careful. You might lose your call and chat history.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are free and low cost plans available that you can try out. The free plans can absolutely be used for professional purposes. There shouldn't be any major limitations that would cause any annoyances to your clients.

Being able to be reachable in a variety of ways for coworkers and clients. They can reach me by text, voice calls or video calls. Callers can even share their screens with me through Viber's desktop app. It's very convenient to be accessible and to be able to reach others through a single communications platform.

Viber review by Margil P.
Margil P.

"Viber, effective application for communication"

What do you like best?

With this platform it does not matter where you are since you can communicate with people from anywhere.

It is very easy to use.

Ideal for group work.

What do you dislike?

I have not been able to find the option to block unknown calls, I wish I could have that alternative in case I ever needed it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Audio and video calls that have a good user interface.

All coworkers use this solution to have better communication. We exchange information that is necessary for the whole group.

It is much faster therefore, decisions are made without delay.

With viber we have been able to make calls without any difficulty, one of the best reasons is that it helps reduce costs.

Very high quality platform, has an unlimited and economic plan to call landlines internationally.

Viber review by Chris V.
Chris V.

"A solid app for texting and video calls "

What do you like best?

Viber has been around for a while and is still going strong. I use it on occasion for text, voice and video calls, usually if someone else requests to communicate through it. It's a reliable app that can send notifications whenever someone tries to get in touch. The voice and video calls generally don't lag much. The picture quality is typically as clear as can be expected for whatever network I'm on.

What do you dislike?

Not that many people I keep in touch with on regular basis use Viber, so it's not an app that I can really commit to. The interface is pretty clean and easy to navigate, but not as much as some other apps I use like Line or Skype.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Viber is a solid texting app that you can use for free, so it's definitely worth a try. You may find that many of your contact use Viber, so it can be a convenient place for you to get in touch with them.

On desktop or mobile, I can get in touch with people that use this platform. The free calls can save us a lot of money from phone calls. I can keep all communications for certain contacts in one place, so it's easier to move through discussions, keeping texts, attachments and voice recordings in one location.

Viber review by Caroline M.
Caroline M.

"Viber is the real deal for internal communication to our organization."

What do you like best?

Its a very free to use software that is very fast and easy to use.

Its possible to make high quality audio,video and conference calls with viber.

Make free or low cost calls to landlines and phones calls.

Easy to send fast instant messages to colleagues.

Easy to share files with colleague and making my work presentation through screen sharing.

What do you dislike?

I absolutely have nothing to dislike about this software because it very amazing and I rely on it for fast internal communication.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the best software for excellent communication that any organization may need hence I recommend everyone to give it a trial.

Its easy to backup chat history with viber.

Possible to make high quality viber calls to colleagues.

Easy to share files with colleagues.

Learning about Viber?

* We monitor all Viber reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.