Victig Screening Solutions

Victig Screening Solutions

VICTIG is the nationwide leader of employment background checks, drug testing, county criminal searches, education verifications and employment verifications.

Work for Victig Screening Solutions?

Learning about Victig?

Victig Screening Solutions Reviews

Ask Victig a Question
Showing 56 Victig reviews
Victig review by <span>David B.</span>
David B.
Invitation from the software vendor

Great screening software and awesome customer support!

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and the customer support is always top notch at helping me with any questions I encounter when using the software. They have a lot of options for employment background screening, which is the main way I am using the software today including: DOT, Non-DOT, Post Accident, Oral, Hair, Standard 5, 9, 10 Panel, Customized Panels. They get the results back reliably and quickly as well.

What do you dislike?

I prefer material design for software, but the core functionality is great. I don't have much to complain about. I only use the product a few times a quarter max, so for basic users it should be great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely set up a call with them and review their software before moving forward with other background screening companies.

Background checks for new hires and for my renters in my real estate holdings. It makes it easy to get the depth and level of background check completed for my different needs.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Victig Screening Solutions
Victig review by <span>Lauren  W.</span>
Lauren W.
Invitation from the software vendor

Victig went above and beyond to make sure we had exactly what we were looking for.

What do you like best?

We use Victig for our pre-employment and volunteer screenings. We wanted a customized portal and opportunities for volunteers to share in the cost and Victig's team was absolutely wonderful to work with and really took great care of us and made sure we had exactly what we needed. As a non-profit they were great to work with within a budget. It's nice to call and immediately get a person on the other end.

What do you dislike?

In some of the reporting formats the way we view it has to be changed each time we long in.

We felt our employment and volunteer screenings were falling short with the previous company we were working with and we were right. We like that Victig helped us understand what levels of screening were available and what would work best for our needs. We have had the flexibility to make changes and additions and always feel updated and confident with what we are getting.

What Background Check solution do you use?

Victig review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources
Invitation from the software vendor

The People Make the Difference!

What do you like best?

Results are fast, reliable and accurate. Customer service is lightning fast and pleasant. Sales team is focused on partnership/relationships. They stand behind their product.

What do you dislike?

Any issues I've had have been rectified almost immediately. The only problems I've had have been user error and the customer service team has always treated me with patience and kindness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most of the vendors who offer background screening services all use the same software. Therefore, the people you work with make all the difference with your experience. Victig has had consistent support and low turnover. This has made it a great experience for me, because I know who to contact and for what, and always get a prompt response.

We use Victig to screen our Board of Director members for an influential HR organization. Accuracy is critical for the prestige of these roles. Victig has delivered every time and has taken the time to understand the needs of our organization to help us better identify the best resources for the results we want.

Victig review by <span>Cody H.</span>
Cody H.
Invitation from the software vendor

We love working with Victig!

What do you like best?

Our business requires us to work with dozens of new potential employees/independent contractors every month and Victig's screening solutions are an integral part of our new employee processes. They are great to work with and always responsive to our questions. Whenever we have had questions they have responded quickly and professionally. I have also been to their offices and I have found them to be very professional and just all around great people.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.....except that they are all more physically fit than I am.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend working with Victig

We need to quickly and accurately determine if our new employees are the right fit for our company and our partners. Protecting our partners brands is very important to us and Victig helps us quickly and easily evaluate our new employees.

Victig review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

Background Screening Review

What do you like best?

VICTIG is helpful and prompt in customer service requests. Completed consent forms are processed timely and results are easily available.

What do you dislike?

There is sometimes a delay when multiple alias, counties or states have to be searched. While this takes some time, VICTIG's support team is helpful in providing status updates (although sometimes, we received an approximate ETA and the search is still delayed.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great solution, would definitely recommend!

Quick turn around time! Many of my clients are able to onboard employees and start training classes quickly. The consent form process is easy to understand and read. If there is any question the support team is just an email or phone call away to provide answers. Maintaining thorough and consistent screening processes keeps us and our clients in compliance!

Victig review by <span>Erica G.</span>
Erica G.

Great Employment Screening Provider

What do you like best?

Victig has been very responsive to all of our needs. We can be very "needy" at times and they are always going above and beyond to make sure we are taken care of.

What do you dislike?

In the past we had some issues getting ahold of someone who could take care of an issue for us right away (like I said before, we can be very needy sometimes). This was solved when we were given the direct contact info for a few people we could call and get ahold of.

Any issues or problem we've experienced has been addressed quickly and professionally.

We utilize Victig for our pre-employment screenings (background/drug screen/references). It is a huge time saver to have all of these taken care of in one place.

Learn more about Victig Screening Solutions

Victig Screening Solutions Videos

Learning about Victig Screening Solutions?

* We monitor all Victig Screening Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.