Want to see who topped the 2019 Best Software Awards?

4.8
(193 reviews)

VICTIG is the nationwide leader of employment background checks, background screening, drug testing, county criminal searches, education verifications and employment verifications.

Work for VICTIG Screening Solutions?

Learning about VICTIG Screening Solutions?

Compare VICTIG Screening Solutions to Similar Solutions

VICTIG Screening Solutions Reviews

Ask VICTIG Screening Solutions a Question
Showing 194 VICTIG Screening Solutions reviews
VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Katrina D.
Katrina D.

"So Easy"

What do you like best?

Requesting routine Background Checks used to be a lot of work on our part (HR). Now I enter 3 pieces of information, and it's all done. I save so much time, and it's unbelievably easy.

What do you dislike?

When given the 2 options: (National and International) - the National option looks confusing. It may be hard to see that all it is.

Thanks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it 100% for ease of use. If you just want to get through the onboarding process, use the Background check option - all you need is a name and email address, and the New Hire fills out the rest. It is great.

Their customer service is also 100%. Richard White, or someone from the team, will get back to us within the day, often within the hour. It is a great, personal company and it's been a NON-hassle.

Thank you.

Streamlining our Onboarding Processes

Benefits of time-saving

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VICTIG Screening Solutions
VICTIG Screening Solutions review by David C.
David C.

"VICTIG Background Check Services Are Great!"

What do you like best?

The service is easy to use, and the website is very user friendly. When selecting the type of screening I would like to do, it is as simple as ordering from a menu. Also, minimal information for the folks I am screening is needed, just name and contact info. This makes things pretty easy on my end. Also, if you do have questions, their customer service is great. The one time I've had to call and ask a questions, I was immediately able to speak to a person. No lengthy phone menus to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Not much that I can think of. There are some levels of background check that are useful when working with government agencies that can't be run, but for working in the private sector, VICTIG is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call the help line if you have any questions at all. The customer service staff is super friendly and always willing to help. My password recently expired, and I needed help getting lagged back into my account. When I called, I was immediately connected to an actual person. No phone menus or robots to deal with! I can;t emphasize enough how valuable this is to me. It feels like I waste so much time when a company makes to navigate through those menus. Within just a couple minutes, the customer service representative helped me get back into my account with no trouble at all.

We're able to follow best practices around hiring, and avoid bad hires.

What Background Check solution do you use?

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

"Hands down, no one is better!"

What do you like best?

- Amazing customer service

- Courteous and knowledgeable staff

- Incredibly fast results

- Great pricing

What do you dislike?

There isn't one thing I can put my finger on that Victig hasn't corrected or helped us with. Whenever we have a rare issue come up, they have helped us within 1-24 hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the leap and do it! We have not had a regret since!

We have dealt with a lot of screening companies and have never been satisfied with their service until Victig. We went from receiving results in 2-3 weeks to 2-5 days. My management and I used Victig at our previous company and absolutely loved their service. When my boss started up our current company, we without a second thought, began using Victigs services. Not only are we continuously impressed but so are our clients!

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Randall N.
Randall N.

"Simply The Best!"

What do you like best?

I have had dealings with multiple companies providing a similar service, they all pale in comparison to VicTig. They are accommodating, quick, thorough, comprehensive, personable, genuine and reliable. Their value is unmatched, their style is unique and their service is simply the best! I am lucky to have found such a trustworthy company and I look forward to our continued business relationship for many, many years to come.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly state that I do not dislike any aspect of their service of which I’ve experienced.

I have experienced numerous issues with multiple screening companies. VicTig has addressed and ended every single issue I’ve had to deal with in the past. I no longer have to worry, double check or even be concerned with the product they provide. I can finally rest easy knowing VicTig has me covered.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Curtis P.
Curtis P.

"VICTIG Makes Background Checks Easy"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the platform used by VICTIG for performing background checks. If I ever have a question or concern the staff is always more than happy to assist.

What do you dislike?

Whereas I like the platform used for the background checks I feel as though the versatility of creating reports is lacking. Need more ability to customize reports that export to excel.

Recommendations to others considering the product

VICTIG is easy to work with. Have them setup a trial for their platform and see how easy it is to use.

With our type of company we service many different clients that have a variety of needs when it comes to background checks, drug screening or review motor vehicle records. VICTIG makes it easy for us and our clients.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by David B.
David B.

"Great screening software and awesome customer support!"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and the customer support is always top notch at helping me with any questions I encounter when using the software. They have a lot of options for employment background screening, which is the main way I am using the software today including: DOT, Non-DOT, Post Accident, Oral, Hair, Standard 5, 9, 10 Panel, Customized Panels. They get the results back reliably and quickly as well.

What do you dislike?

I prefer material design for software, but the core functionality is great. I don't have much to complain about. I only use the product a few times a quarter max, so for basic users it should be great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely set up a call with them and review their software before moving forward with other background screening companies.

Background checks for new hires and for my renters in my real estate holdings. It makes it easy to get the depth and level of background check completed for my different needs.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Seth M.
Seth M.

"VICTIG - SImple service, excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

How you interact with us. Ive had limited exposure to the customer service, but its beyond exceptional. I figure the "service" part of the website (background checks) is pretty easy to do correctly, but the human element you have is A+.

What do you dislike?

Honestly I am very hard pressed to find anything negative to say about Victig...

Recommendations to others considering the product

You would be willing to pay twice as much to get customer service this great.

Background checks for temp hires. Looking further down I didnt even know you offered reference checks. I am not sure we would personally have a use for it, but good to know!

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Diane H.
Diane H.

"Quick, easy to use and accurate"

What do you like best?

I like that VICTIG will send all the required disclosures to prospective employees prior to the screening so that I can ensure that we are compliant with state and Federal law. The fact that I know that the process is done in a legal fashion is extremely important to me, and provides assurances both to me as the employer as well as to those having their backgrounds checked.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of that I disliked during the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to sign up, and you are able to have an account but only pay when you need to perform a review.

We need to screen our agents (1099 contractors) due to the sensitive nature of our business. VICTIG was easy, quick, and priced fairly. Being able to have a background check completed within 24 hours of making the request on-line was a huge boon to our business, and allows us to vet prospective agents prior to bringing them on officially.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Administrator

"Quick, accurate background checks for just about anywhere"

What do you like best?

I love that the results usually come within 24 hours for domestic background checks, and instantly for credit checks.

What do you dislike?

I had one teensy problem doing a background check for a new hire that worked in a small town in Japan for two years. Victig's source for background checks in Japan only does them for the Tokyo area, so I didn't get a background check for two years of this new hire's working career. All of the rest of her background checks turned out clean, so we hired her anyway, but this is something to consider for HR personnel who routinely hire people who have worked abroad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Victig is a great solution for just about all of your background check needs (except if your candidate previously worked in rural Japan.) They do a great job with domestic background checks and background checks for Singapore and the UK.

Victig helps me to do quick background checks for prospective employees with ease. I have successfully on-boarded three people this year with little difficulty. I also was able to avoid hiring one potential intern with a criminal record.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Administrator

"One less thing to worry about"

What do you like best?

Background checks can be time consuming. Following up with companies to verify employment or education often takes multiple contacts as responding isn't a priority for the person being asked. It is so nice to have a company like Victig do all the running after non-responsive contacts for new hires. They are usually pretty fast.

What do you dislike?

For the most part they are good. Sometimes turn around time is slow on a background check when there are foreign countries or other complexities but I understand that is inevitable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the time saved. Working with a company that just does background and reference checks means they are saavy on the laws across states and countries and they have people dedicated to tracking down those pesky contacts that don't care to call us back for employment verification.

As I mentioned above, it is really nice to not be the one that has to call contacts at other companies for employment verification or address verification. Sometimes that would take multiple follow ups. It is nice to just get the email letting me know it is all done.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Sharon D.
Sharon D.

"Use them religiously!"

What do you like best?

As an HR consulting company, our goal is to make the business of business easy for our clients. We use Victig as part of the overall recruiting and onboarding solutions we offer our clients. When they work with us, and because we use a partner like Victig, we can help with hiring from A to Z and make it seamless for our clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if this is an issue with Victig or us, but it seems like my password never works. I have not talked to Victig about this yet and we just keep resetting our password. I'm sure it's user error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure if I have a recommendation. I would love it if all users had to take a tutorial on conducting checks before they do it, with compliance and legal-oriented information included.

As I mentioned, we are full-service, full-cycle outsourced HR for our small-business clients. Partnering with Victig allows us to offer background, credit, and driving checks and for our clients it's a seamless, stress-free process.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Mary M.
Mary M.

"Great company to work with!"

What do you like best?

Fast, easy, efficient to complete the request. The reports are back to us, and give us the information we need. Customer service with Victig is amazing! I have never had to wait longer than 24 hours for a response from our rep, and it's usually much faster than that. They are very responsive if we have questions or concerns.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there's anything I dislike about this company. We have never had a bad experience, and we have numerous users within our own company. We have looked at other companies, and often are approached to change our company--we have never felt that we need to end our relationship with Victig. My expectations of any other company would be very hard for anyone else to match after using Victig.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at their product and pricing. Let your rep know what it is you are looking for, and what you are currently getting with your package, and chances are they will build you a better product for a similar price or less, and the results are amazingly fast.

We have numerous properties and numerous users using Victig. They make it easier for everyone in our company to connect and be able to be up and running with the system within a day. The decisions we make rely on the information we get back from Victig, and they Victig is always very quick with getting us the information back so we are able to be more responsive to our own clientele.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Administrator

"Excellent Customer Service "

What do you like best?

I love that I am given weekly updates of my new hires status' without even having to ask. Any time I email an associate, I am treated with the upmost respect and it is always a pleasure to speak with their staff.

What do you dislike?

I currently do not have any complaints in regard to Victig or their products. I believe the company is great for all facets that I am currently using

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your research on other companies and compare with what VICTIG has to offer and you will find that they have very competitive pricing and offer amazing customer service in addition to their easy to use features.

Screening out candidates that do not measure up to our expectations as a company before going through with the entire hiring process. We are saving money this way!

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

"Recent switchover to Victig"

What do you like best?

The ease for clients registering for background and drug screens and the customer service at Victig has been amazing!

What do you dislike?

That I have to type in my entire e-mail address each time

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended

The benefits to our business with with doing business with Victig is the turnaround time in receiving the drug screen authorizations (withing a few hours) and completed reports has drastically improved and the processing time literally takes a few days. The cost has also been a huge improvement. This company has far exceeded our expectations compared to the last company we were with.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Jenny S.
Jenny S.

"Easy to use software and wonderful support"

What do you like best?

Their software is by far one of the easiest to use. No guessing whether a field is required as part of a background screening. You can quickly and easily submit all information required. Their customer service is also wonderful. Whether you have a question on the background submission process, or need help interpreting background check results, they are always there to assist when needed.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. The software functionality and appearance are great. I've only used this a handful of times.

VICTIG provided a cost savings for our business as well as reduced the amount of time we have to wait for background check results.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Jeff  S.
Jeff S.

"Victig makes my job easier!"

What do you like best?

They provide detailed and professional reports that give me confidence when choosing tenants. This makes my decision making easier, and reduces the chance that I'll end up evicting a tenant. They have great support and I've always been able to talk with someone at Victig when I have had questions. So nice to speak with someone based in the US.

What do you dislike?

So far I have had all positive experiences with them. The one thing I didn't ilke was the requirement to have an on-site inspection of my office before being approved as a Victig user, but in the end I'm glad they make sure that only legitimate businesses are using their product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, Victig delivers!

Victig helps making tenant placement decisions a snap, very thorough and professional reports. I highly recommend them to anyone needing credit reports and tenant background checks.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Jarum S.
Jarum S.

"User-friendly, Customer-Oriented"

What do you like best?

Usability of the software. It's easy to lear and easy to train new users.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I dislike that when I view my users I still see all my "Disabled" users and that I can't delete the user without losing all their reports. I actually spoke with a representitive today regarding the ability to sort my view of users from "Active" and "Disabled" instead of always seeing both. He said he would send the suggestion up the ladder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service is as easy to use as it gets. It's very user-friendly and very simple for me to add new users and train them how to use the program.

My clients expect us to do dilligence when we send employees to work. Having a quick process for screening our candidates helps us speed up our recruiting efforts.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Scott  T.
Scott T.

"Great, Reliable Service "

What do you like best?

There are many things I like about our relationship with Victig. First, we have a long-standing relationship with their local representative. Victig is reasonably priced, offers fast turnaround times on reports, has an easy to use platform and is highly responsive to our needs.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about our relationship with Victig. We see them as part of our due diligence process for recruiting and hiring the best of the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A highly recommended business solutions partner for our organization. If you need the services they offer, you will not be disappointed.

Well, certainly the obvious ones. Accurate background screen with fast results. We also occasional have special needs and they always find a way to craft our group searches in a manner that is low labor-intensive on our end.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by User

"Very pleased with Victig"

What do you like best?

I love that when I have a unique question or concern, I can pick up the phone and talk to a live person. Because we need several different background packages, they have made background templates for us to make sure that we don't error and do the wrong screen. The turnaround time is quick.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that some states take longer to come back. I'm not sure if that is anything that Victig can control.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Have them customize packages for you to make the use even easier.

In our business, we don't get get paid until we get people to work. Because it is a quick turnaround, we can get people to work fast and in turn increase our bottom line.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Lauren  W.
Lauren W.

"Victig went above and beyond to make sure we had exactly what we were looking for. "

What do you like best?

We use Victig for our pre-employment and volunteer screenings. We wanted a customized portal and opportunities for volunteers to share in the cost and Victig's team was absolutely wonderful to work with and really took great care of us and made sure we had exactly what we needed. As a non-profit they were great to work with within a budget. It's nice to call and immediately get a person on the other end.

What do you dislike?

In some of the reporting formats the way we view it has to be changed each time we long in.

We felt our employment and volunteer screenings were falling short with the previous company we were working with and we were right. We like that Victig helped us understand what levels of screening were available and what would work best for our needs. We have had the flexibility to make changes and additions and always feel updated and confident with what we are getting.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"The People Make the Difference!"

What do you like best?

Results are fast, reliable and accurate. Customer service is lightning fast and pleasant. Sales team is focused on partnership/relationships. They stand behind their product.

What do you dislike?

Any issues I've had have been rectified almost immediately. The only problems I've had have been user error and the customer service team has always treated me with patience and kindness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most of the vendors who offer background screening services all use the same software. Therefore, the people you work with make all the difference with your experience. Victig has had consistent support and low turnover. This has made it a great experience for me, because I know who to contact and for what, and always get a prompt response.

We use Victig to screen our Board of Director members for an influential HR organization. Accuracy is critical for the prestige of these roles. Victig has delivered every time and has taken the time to understand the needs of our organization to help us better identify the best resources for the results we want.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Brittany B.
Brittany B.

"The Support Staff is always quick to assist and great customer service"

What do you like best?

What I like best about Victig is the customer service. They always respond so quickly and always help whatever you need, I have had emergencies before and they were right on it to help me out.

What do you dislike?

I honestly can not say I dislike anything about Victig

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go with this product, you will not find customer service like this.

Its all in one, I like that it screens everything we need and you find the results in one simple place.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Brian R.
Brian R.

"Search Firm Victig Review"

What do you like best?

Each person on our team has a user name and login. This allows everyone the speed they need to get background ordered without delay.

What do you dislike?

I would prefer a better system for resetting your password. If you do not

Login for a while you have to contact customer service to get a new password. An automated password reset should be implemented.

Each person on the team has more fexibilty with ordering reports vs a centralized person causing delays.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Terry B.
Terry B.

"Dependable, professional company with great customer service."

What do you like best?

It takes just a few seconds to put the information in to receive the reports. We do the criminal background checks along with credit checks. It couldn't be easier and the pricing is great!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes getting information to come through from different states may take a bit longer but this is not under the control of Victig.

I don't have to worry about retrieving the reports. I get noticed by email that they are ready and I don't have to spend time chasing it down.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Melissa J.
Melissa J.

"Works Well"

What do you like best?

It's easy to put the information in and get a response.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a long time to retrieve a background report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use. Go for it!

This helps us to keep our workforce safe by not hiring people that have abusive pasts or potential to harm another employee. We have been able to get good ethical employees as well. We worry about employees stealing from us and this helps to weed out those that have convictions for that type of behavior.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Administrator

"Amazing Customer Service, Excellent Background Screens "

What do you like best?

Nate Isham is very knowledgeable and always available to help. The rates are competitive. The background screens are quick, but very comprehensive. Lastly, their user interface to initiate background screenings and drug screens is very easy to use, which saves us a lot of time. We highly recommend Victig Background Screening services for all industries.

What do you dislike?

None. I do not have any dislikes at this moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for great customer service, great product and super easy to use interface for initiating background checks, VICTIG does it best!

Backgrounds are quick, comprehensive & accurate along the guidelines of our vendors, which keeps our staff compliant with the facilities they work at.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Ben R.
Ben R.

"Background checks at the click of a button"

What do you like best?

I like that I can access the dozen or so background checks that come in everyday with just a quick click of the mouse.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes time consuming trying to find the charges that the reported has against them.

We have a lot of people applying to work at our company and with VICTIG Screening Solutions, we can quickly know if we will continue their employment through thorough background checks

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Cody H.
Cody H.

"We love working with Victig!"

What do you like best?

Our business requires us to work with dozens of new potential employees/independent contractors every month and Victig's screening solutions are an integral part of our new employee processes. They are great to work with and always responsive to our questions. Whenever we have had questions they have responded quickly and professionally. I have also been to their offices and I have found them to be very professional and just all around great people.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.....except that they are all more physically fit than I am.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend working with Victig

We need to quickly and accurately determine if our new employees are the right fit for our company and our partners. Protecting our partners brands is very important to us and Victig helps us quickly and easily evaluate our new employees.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Isis L.
Isis L.

"The Support team at Victig is outstanding!"

What do you like best?

The Support team if very responsive to the questions and concerns I raise. Typically, I reach out when I need assistance in providing flexibility to job candidates who need to present their drug test on a weekend, or if I need to reschedule drug tests. I receive prompt and helpful responses each time.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything at this time.

Victig Screening Solutions is a proactive tool to create a safe and secure work environment for employees.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Sage L.
Sage L.

"Very simple to use & great customer support"

What do you like best?

We use VICTIG for our background checks and their online interface is very easy to use, from ordering new reports to checking the log and details of all the past reports. If we ever have any flags, their phone customer support has been super helpful to give us more information in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as I've been very happy with VICTIG all around.

We use VICTIG to run our background checks.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Taylor V.
Taylor V.

"Great background check company! Best coverage nationwide. Highly efficient and effective company. "

What do you like best?

The customer service and tools available are phenomenal.

What do you dislike?

At this time there is nothing we dislike. They have responded so quickly to any question we may have. Employees have enjoyed the process as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use this company! You will not regret the switch. They value you and your time.

Nationwide coverage is amazing, this company has solved our issue of having convenient and local drug screening quickly.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Background Screening Review"

What do you like best?

VICTIG is helpful and prompt in customer service requests. Completed consent forms are processed timely and results are easily available.

What do you dislike?

There is sometimes a delay when multiple alias, counties or states have to be searched. While this takes some time, VICTIG's support team is helpful in providing status updates (although sometimes, we received an approximate ETA and the search is still delayed.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great solution, would definitely recommend!

Quick turn around time! Many of my clients are able to onboard employees and start training classes quickly. The consent form process is easy to understand and read. If there is any question the support team is just an email or phone call away to provide answers. Maintaining thorough and consistent screening processes keeps us and our clients in compliance!

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Administrator

"Professional and easy to use services"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the site is to use. Only minimal information is required on my end to submit for a background check, and the applicant fills out the rest. Then I receive email updates when reports are ready to view. Also, when background checks come back it is nice that they are literally red-flagged if something is unusual on the report. Customer service is also quick to respond to any questions or concerns by email or phone.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the screening process occurred all day, not just during business hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and a good platform for completing volunteer background checks. The business operates on a 9-5 schedule on weekdays, and customer service is responsive and helpful during open office hours.

Background checks are simplified. My company uses Victig to screen for volunteers without any significant issues on their record so that they can interact safely with our clients.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Timothy B.
Timothy B.

"Excellent Response and Complete"

What do you like best?

They give you options to include drivers license information along with the criminal history of any applicant.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I can comment on at this point.

I am able to help our customers hire better employees quickly. I have several clients that have cash businesses and since they previously had high turnover and shrinkage, we were able to improve both measurements within 6 months.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Kelly E.
Kelly E.

"Quick in EVERY sense"

What do you like best?

Vigtig was easy to set up. Requesting a background check is simple. Literally all you have to do is type in the first name, last name and email. They do the rest!!!!! I love it. Most of the background checks have been completed within a couple hours!!! Seriously! Plus, they send you the link to open up the background check, so you don't have to search for it when it is ready. It's fantastic!! I can't really think of an easier way to do it.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything. It's been great! :)

Background checks. We used to have to send out Waivers... Vigtig now does it for us!

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Executive Sponsor in Human Resources
Executive Sponsor in Human Resources

"VICTIG Should Be Your Only Employee Screening Solution Service"

What do you like best?

System is easy to use.

Results are usually received within 24 hours of submission.

This is a company who values their clients needs and opinions.

Always striving to improve services on a software and customer support side.

Implementation was a snap.

Training was brief because the system is not complicated if you have used prior background software services.

What do you dislike?

Our company does not have an HRIS or ATS that integrates with VICTIG. This is an internal issue we are trying to resolve and is not reflective of VICTIG's or their service offerings.

I was not aware of their reference check services as this was not offered during the sales discussion; either I did not ask or the salesman is not focused on up selling something I did not ask for, want, or need.

Other than that I have not found any dislikes with the software, services, or support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't go wrong in switching from your current provider. VICTIG is eager, determined, and focused on giving you a better product at a competitive price.

Faster results compared to 2 - 4 weeks waiting time with their competitor.

Able to on-board employees faster.

Competitive pricing to other services in our area and those leading well-known competitors..

VICTIG provides a personal relationship service vs. being a little fish in a big pond where your needs are not important to the service provider.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Erica G.
Erica G.

"Great Employment Screening Provider"

What do you like best?

Victig has been very responsive to all of our needs. We can be very "needy" at times and they are always going above and beyond to make sure we are taken care of.

What do you dislike?

In the past we had some issues getting ahold of someone who could take care of an issue for us right away (like I said before, we can be very needy sometimes). This was solved when we were given the direct contact info for a few people we could call and get ahold of.

Any issues or problem we've experienced has been addressed quickly and professionally.

We utilize Victig for our pre-employment screenings (background/drug screen/references). It is a huge time saver to have all of these taken care of in one place.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Nitin S.
Nitin S.

"Victig "

What do you like best?

Victig has very good customer support, they respond 24X7 on weekend also. They are always want work as per Client requirement

What do you dislike?

They can improve on software maintenance

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should try this product, it is very good product

We are company called Rentalroost where renters are finding there property based on lifestyle. We have 50K of landlords using using our tenant background screening service and we we are using Victig as back-end solution. This greatly helps us to market best product to our Landlords.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Angie J.
Angie J.

"Amazing Service - Great Value "

What do you like best?

Victig is our first choice in provider, quicker, friendlier, easily customizable and best value bar none.

What do you dislike?

I dont have anything currently I dislike. Maybe Nevada & California could be quicker. :) Kidding. :) hehe

We customize our packages based on our individual clients needs to ensure we're always in compliance. This is the BEST thing about VIctig.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"TheBomb.com"

What do you like best?

The results we get for background checks. Very thorough. Your services are much appreciated. It helps with how easy it is to work with you guys and how accessible you are. LOVE IT!

What do you dislike?

Bad background history, no bueno. People tend to lie about their results. No complaints as far as Victig goes, I've had a very pleasant experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use them, you won't regret it.

Sending the right people to the right jobs. This helps us keep up with demand and make sure we get the people that our clients are requesting. It also brings out any skeletons that are in the closet.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Garrett S.
Garrett S.

"VICTIG support is amazing"

What do you like best?

VICTIG support team is always ready and willing to help. If they don't know the answer immediately, they are willing to put the work in to find the answer for me.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. They have awesome hold music, awesome people, and awesome services.

They are solving our need for background checks and drug screens. We do not have the capacity to do these things in house.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Tamara W.
Tamara W.

"Quick, Reliable and Cheap!"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is entirely based out of the United States. I always feel so welcomed any time I call. I was never pressured into signing up -- they reached out to me over email and spoke to them for a few minutes, they provided me with the info I needed to make the best decision. I don't see myself changing vendors for a long time.

What do you dislike?

I struggle to find anything.. I've been with a couple different vendors and they have been by far the best.

They offer a cheaper and quicker solution to hiring employees who are reliable and thoroughly investigated.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by User

"Very efficient "

What do you like best?

The employees are very personable and treat the needs of their customers. They are professional in their work, but also have recreated a relationship where we trust them with our needs.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I don't like. I'm very satisfied with their product and how it helps all of my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend this company to anyone who is considering VICTIG Screening Solutions. They are very direct and to the point with their product. They never beat around the bush and they help us find true candidates that have a good background so we're not bringing in employees who are harmful to our environment.

Great background checks and very efficient product. They fulfill all the needs that need to be tended to . I'd recommend them to any company wanted to find a proficient background check company.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"VICTIG: Easy Background Screening"

What do you like best?

It saves the company time and money in background checking our applicants. I love their fast service and follow through and their support team is amazing. Victig helps us make pre-employment screening process quick, easy and possible.

What do you dislike?

They are a bit pricey than most of their competitors but this is the best option for any employer needing screening services of any kind.We feel comfortable working with them and we know that they will give meaningful results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Background screening is a complicated process but made us feel that they are the master of any screening process. We had a great experience with Victig and we love their dedicated support team!

Screening candidates/applicants take a long time and a lot of money for our company to do pre-employment screening but with VICTIG, this software helps us to stay compliant with those procedures.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Mari S.
Mari S.

"Background screening made easy"

What do you like best?

The website is very easy to maneuver and the response time is excellent.

What do you dislike?

The service is great. I don't have anything to complain about.

We have to complete a background check on all prospective employees and this could be in any state so it is important that our screening company is nationwide.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Ted P.
Ted P.

"Simple Interface"

What do you like best?

Easy to use interface, integrates with our ATS.

What do you dislike?

Need to be very specific on what you want to check for background screening, such as specifying that you want to search by social security number.

Background screening in a timely manner. Fast solution to review candidates after a formal offer is issued.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.

"Victig is a great background screening service!"

What do you like best?

Our business appreciates the quick turnaround time as well as the great customer service we receive from them!

What do you dislike?

We have nothing bad to say, but it would be great if we could have an updated platform.

We are able to quickly get background checks and drug tests for our new hires.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Consultant

"VICTIG makes running background checks quick and easy!"

What do you like best?

I like that the stay current on all federal and state requirements. The quick app for background checks provides me peace of mind that all rules and regulations are being followed and candidates are properly informed.

What do you dislike?

If there is something I don't like I would say that I wish there were an online billing portal. This would make it quick and easy for me to pay our invoices without cutting a check or calling the office and paying over the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up with them. They are easy to work with and if you ever have a question or anything else they will do their best to take care of you.

Pre-Employment background checks and motor vehicle records. We use these to validate that those we would like to hire are properly reviewed and/or qualified.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Brock S.
Brock S.

"Great Company - Great Results!"

What do you like best?

The quick and accurate results. Any time I run something out of the ordinary, the customer service rep's are quick and friendly!

What do you dislike?

No complaints! They respond quickly and accurately!

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT!

They keep me up to date on all the necessary and legal forms! That is something I don't have time to research myself so it is much appreciated!

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Cristia B. W.
Cristia B. W.

"Great Team and Service"

What do you like best?

Easy to send the orders and great customer service.

What do you dislike?

It needs to update some Labs because sometimes happen that the lab is close for a few months and the applicant go to the lab and call us to let us know.

Background, Drug Test and CDL and MVR search

Learn more about VICTIG Screening Solutions

VICTIG Screening Solutions Videos

Learning about VICTIG Screening Solutions?

* We monitor all VICTIG Screening Solutions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare VICTIG Screening Solutions to Similar Solutions