VICTIG Screening Solutions

VICTIG Screening Solutions

4.8

VICTIG is the nationwide leader of employment background checks, drug testing, county criminal searches, education verifications and employment verifications.

Work for VICTIG Screening Solutions?

Learning about VICTIG Screening Solutions?

Compare VICTIG Screening Solutions to Similar Solutions

VICTIG Screening Solutions Reviews

Ask VICTIG Screening Solutions a Question
Showing 166 VICTIG Screening Solutions reviews
VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Katrina D.
Katrina D.

"So Easy"

What do you like best?

Requesting routine Background Checks used to be a lot of work on our part (HR). Now I enter 3 pieces of information, and it's all done. I save so much time, and it's unbelievably easy.

What do you dislike?

When given the 2 options: (National and International) - the National option looks confusing. It may be hard to see that all it is.

Thanks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend it 100% for ease of use. If you just want to get through the onboarding process, use the Background check option - all you need is a name and email address, and the New Hire fills out the rest. It is great.

Their customer service is also 100%. Richard White, or someone from the team, will get back to us within the day, often within the hour. It is a great, personal company and it's been a NON-hassle.

Thank you.

Streamlining our Onboarding Processes

Benefits of time-saving

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VICTIG Screening Solutions
VICTIG Screening Solutions review by David C.
David C.

"VICTIG Background Check Services Are Great!"

What do you like best?

The service is easy to use, and the website is very user friendly. When selecting the type of screening I would like to do, it is as simple as ordering from a menu. Also, minimal information for the folks I am screening is needed, just name and contact info. This makes things pretty easy on my end. Also, if you do have questions, their customer service is great. The one time I've had to call and ask a questions, I was immediately able to speak to a person. No lengthy phone menus to navigate.

What do you dislike?

Not much that I can think of. There are some levels of background check that are useful when working with government agencies that can't be run, but for working in the private sector, VICTIG is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Call the help line if you have any questions at all. The customer service staff is super friendly and always willing to help. My password recently expired, and I needed help getting lagged back into my account. When I called, I was immediately connected to an actual person. No phone menus or robots to deal with! I can;t emphasize enough how valuable this is to me. It feels like I waste so much time when a company makes to navigate through those menus. Within just a couple minutes, the customer service representative helped me get back into my account with no trouble at all.

We're able to follow best practices around hiring, and avoid bad hires.

What Background Check solution do you use?

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Randall N.
Randall N.

"Simply The Best!"

What do you like best?

I have had dealings with multiple companies providing a similar service, they all pale in comparison to VicTig. They are accommodating, quick, thorough, comprehensive, personable, genuine and reliable. Their value is unmatched, their style is unique and their service is simply the best! I am lucky to have found such a trustworthy company and I look forward to our continued business relationship for many, many years to come.

What do you dislike?

I can honestly state that I do not dislike any aspect of their service of which I’ve experienced.

I have experienced numerous issues with multiple screening companies. VicTig has addressed and ended every single issue I’ve had to deal with in the past. I no longer have to worry, double check or even be concerned with the product they provide. I can finally rest easy knowing VicTig has me covered.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by David B.
David B.

"Great screening software and awesome customer support!"

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and the customer support is always top notch at helping me with any questions I encounter when using the software. They have a lot of options for employment background screening, which is the main way I am using the software today including: DOT, Non-DOT, Post Accident, Oral, Hair, Standard 5, 9, 10 Panel, Customized Panels. They get the results back reliably and quickly as well.

What do you dislike?

I prefer material design for software, but the core functionality is great. I don't have much to complain about. I only use the product a few times a quarter max, so for basic users it should be great!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely set up a call with them and review their software before moving forward with other background screening companies.

Background checks for new hires and for my renters in my real estate holdings. It makes it easy to get the depth and level of background check completed for my different needs.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Diane H.
Diane H.

"Quick, easy to use and accurate"

What do you like best?

I like that VICTIG will send all the required disclosures to prospective employees prior to the screening so that I can ensure that we are compliant with state and Federal law. The fact that I know that the process is done in a legal fashion is extremely important to me, and provides assurances both to me as the employer as well as to those having their backgrounds checked.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I can think of that I disliked during the process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is easy to sign up, and you are able to have an account but only pay when you need to perform a review.

We need to screen our agents (1099 contractors) due to the sensitive nature of our business. VICTIG was easy, quick, and priced fairly. Being able to have a background check completed within 24 hours of making the request on-line was a huge boon to our business, and allows us to vet prospective agents prior to bringing them on officially.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Administrator

"Quick, accurate background checks for just about anywhere"

What do you like best?

I love that the results usually come within 24 hours for domestic background checks, and instantly for credit checks.

What do you dislike?

I had one teensy problem doing a background check for a new hire that worked in a small town in Japan for two years. Victig's source for background checks in Japan only does them for the Tokyo area, so I didn't get a background check for two years of this new hire's working career. All of the rest of her background checks turned out clean, so we hired her anyway, but this is something to consider for HR personnel who routinely hire people who have worked abroad.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Victig is a great solution for just about all of your background check needs (except if your candidate previously worked in rural Japan.) They do a great job with domestic background checks and background checks for Singapore and the UK.

Victig helps me to do quick background checks for prospective employees with ease. I have successfully on-boarded three people this year with little difficulty. I also was able to avoid hiring one potential intern with a criminal record.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Administrator

"One less thing to worry about"

What do you like best?

Background checks can be time consuming. Following up with companies to verify employment or education often takes multiple contacts as responding isn't a priority for the person being asked. It is so nice to have a company like Victig do all the running after non-responsive contacts for new hires. They are usually pretty fast.

What do you dislike?

For the most part they are good. Sometimes turn around time is slow on a background check when there are foreign countries or other complexities but I understand that is inevitable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is worth the time saved. Working with a company that just does background and reference checks means they are saavy on the laws across states and countries and they have people dedicated to tracking down those pesky contacts that don't care to call us back for employment verification.

As I mentioned above, it is really nice to not be the one that has to call contacts at other companies for employment verification or address verification. Sometimes that would take multiple follow ups. It is nice to just get the email letting me know it is all done.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Sharon D.
Sharon D.

"Use them religiously!"

What do you like best?

As an HR consulting company, our goal is to make the business of business easy for our clients. We use Victig as part of the overall recruiting and onboarding solutions we offer our clients. When they work with us, and because we use a partner like Victig, we can help with hiring from A to Z and make it seamless for our clients.

What do you dislike?

I don't know if this is an issue with Victig or us, but it seems like my password never works. I have not talked to Victig about this yet and we just keep resetting our password. I'm sure it's user error.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Not sure if I have a recommendation. I would love it if all users had to take a tutorial on conducting checks before they do it, with compliance and legal-oriented information included.

As I mentioned, we are full-service, full-cycle outsourced HR for our small-business clients. Partnering with Victig allows us to offer background, credit, and driving checks and for our clients it's a seamless, stress-free process.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Mary M.
Mary M.

"Great company to work with!"

What do you like best?

Fast, easy, efficient to complete the request. The reports are back to us, and give us the information we need. Customer service with Victig is amazing! I have never had to wait longer than 24 hours for a response from our rep, and it's usually much faster than that. They are very responsive if we have questions or concerns.

What do you dislike?

I don't think there's anything I dislike about this company. We have never had a bad experience, and we have numerous users within our own company. We have looked at other companies, and often are approached to change our company--we have never felt that we need to end our relationship with Victig. My expectations of any other company would be very hard for anyone else to match after using Victig.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take a look at their product and pricing. Let your rep know what it is you are looking for, and what you are currently getting with your package, and chances are they will build you a better product for a similar price or less, and the results are amazingly fast.

We have numerous properties and numerous users using Victig. They make it easier for everyone in our company to connect and be able to be up and running with the system within a day. The decisions we make rely on the information we get back from Victig, and they Victig is always very quick with getting us the information back so we are able to be more responsive to our own clientele.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Jenny S.
Jenny S.

"Easy to use software and wonderful support"

What do you like best?

Their software is by far one of the easiest to use. No guessing whether a field is required as part of a background screening. You can quickly and easily submit all information required. Their customer service is also wonderful. Whether you have a question on the background submission process, or need help interpreting background check results, they are always there to assist when needed.

What do you dislike?

No complaints. The software functionality and appearance are great. I've only used this a handful of times.

VICTIG provided a cost savings for our business as well as reduced the amount of time we have to wait for background check results.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Jeff  S.
Jeff S.

"Victig makes my job easier!"

What do you like best?

They provide detailed and professional reports that give me confidence when choosing tenants. This makes my decision making easier, and reduces the chance that I'll end up evicting a tenant. They have great support and I've always been able to talk with someone at Victig when I have had questions. So nice to speak with someone based in the US.

What do you dislike?

So far I have had all positive experiences with them. The one thing I didn't ilke was the requirement to have an on-site inspection of my office before being approved as a Victig user, but in the end I'm glad they make sure that only legitimate businesses are using their product.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it, Victig delivers!

Victig helps making tenant placement decisions a snap, very thorough and professional reports. I highly recommend them to anyone needing credit reports and tenant background checks.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Jarum S.
Jarum S.

"User-friendly, Customer-Oriented"

What do you like best?

Usability of the software. It's easy to lear and easy to train new users.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I dislike that when I view my users I still see all my "Disabled" users and that I can't delete the user without losing all their reports. I actually spoke with a representitive today regarding the ability to sort my view of users from "Active" and "Disabled" instead of always seeing both. He said he would send the suggestion up the ladder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This service is as easy to use as it gets. It's very user-friendly and very simple for me to add new users and train them how to use the program.

My clients expect us to do dilligence when we send employees to work. Having a quick process for screening our candidates helps us speed up our recruiting efforts.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Scott  T.
Scott T.

"Great, Reliable Service "

What do you like best?

There are many things I like about our relationship with Victig. First, we have a long-standing relationship with their local representative. Victig is reasonably priced, offers fast turnaround times on reports, has an easy to use platform and is highly responsive to our needs.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing bad to say about our relationship with Victig. We see them as part of our due diligence process for recruiting and hiring the best of the best.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A highly recommended business solutions partner for our organization. If you need the services they offer, you will not be disappointed.

Well, certainly the obvious ones. Accurate background screen with fast results. We also occasional have special needs and they always find a way to craft our group searches in a manner that is low labor-intensive on our end.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Lauren  W.
Lauren W.

"Victig went above and beyond to make sure we had exactly what we were looking for. "

What do you like best?

We use Victig for our pre-employment and volunteer screenings. We wanted a customized portal and opportunities for volunteers to share in the cost and Victig's team was absolutely wonderful to work with and really took great care of us and made sure we had exactly what we needed. As a non-profit they were great to work with within a budget. It's nice to call and immediately get a person on the other end.

What do you dislike?

In some of the reporting formats the way we view it has to be changed each time we long in.

We felt our employment and volunteer screenings were falling short with the previous company we were working with and we were right. We like that Victig helped us understand what levels of screening were available and what would work best for our needs. We have had the flexibility to make changes and additions and always feel updated and confident with what we are getting.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"The People Make the Difference!"

What do you like best?

Results are fast, reliable and accurate. Customer service is lightning fast and pleasant. Sales team is focused on partnership/relationships. They stand behind their product.

What do you dislike?

Any issues I've had have been rectified almost immediately. The only problems I've had have been user error and the customer service team has always treated me with patience and kindness.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most of the vendors who offer background screening services all use the same software. Therefore, the people you work with make all the difference with your experience. Victig has had consistent support and low turnover. This has made it a great experience for me, because I know who to contact and for what, and always get a prompt response.

We use Victig to screen our Board of Director members for an influential HR organization. Accuracy is critical for the prestige of these roles. Victig has delivered every time and has taken the time to understand the needs of our organization to help us better identify the best resources for the results we want.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Terry B.
Terry B.

"Dependable, professional company with great customer service."

What do you like best?

It takes just a few seconds to put the information in to receive the reports. We do the criminal background checks along with credit checks. It couldn't be easier and the pricing is great!

What do you dislike?

Sometimes getting information to come through from different states may take a bit longer but this is not under the control of Victig.

I don't have to worry about retrieving the reports. I get noticed by email that they are ready and I don't have to spend time chasing it down.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Melissa J.
Melissa J.

"Works Well"

What do you like best?

It's easy to put the information in and get a response.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it takes a long time to retrieve a background report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's easy to use. Go for it!

This helps us to keep our workforce safe by not hiring people that have abusive pasts or potential to harm another employee. We have been able to get good ethical employees as well. We worry about employees stealing from us and this helps to weed out those that have convictions for that type of behavior.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Cody H.
Cody H.

"We love working with Victig!"

What do you like best?

Our business requires us to work with dozens of new potential employees/independent contractors every month and Victig's screening solutions are an integral part of our new employee processes. They are great to work with and always responsive to our questions. Whenever we have had questions they have responded quickly and professionally. I have also been to their offices and I have found them to be very professional and just all around great people.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.....except that they are all more physically fit than I am.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend working with Victig

We need to quickly and accurately determine if our new employees are the right fit for our company and our partners. Protecting our partners brands is very important to us and Victig helps us quickly and easily evaluate our new employees.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Isis L.
Isis L.

"The Support team at Victig is outstanding!"

What do you like best?

The Support team if very responsive to the questions and concerns I raise. Typically, I reach out when I need assistance in providing flexibility to job candidates who need to present their drug test on a weekend, or if I need to reschedule drug tests. I receive prompt and helpful responses each time.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything at this time.

Victig Screening Solutions is a proactive tool to create a safe and secure work environment for employees.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Sage L.
Sage L.

"Very simple to use & great customer support"

What do you like best?

We use VICTIG for our background checks and their online interface is very easy to use, from ordering new reports to checking the log and details of all the past reports. If we ever have any flags, their phone customer support has been super helpful to give us more information in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as I've been very happy with VICTIG all around.

We use VICTIG to run our background checks.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Background Screening Review"

What do you like best?

VICTIG is helpful and prompt in customer service requests. Completed consent forms are processed timely and results are easily available.

What do you dislike?

There is sometimes a delay when multiple alias, counties or states have to be searched. While this takes some time, VICTIG's support team is helpful in providing status updates (although sometimes, we received an approximate ETA and the search is still delayed.)

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great solution, would definitely recommend!

Quick turn around time! Many of my clients are able to onboard employees and start training classes quickly. The consent form process is easy to understand and read. If there is any question the support team is just an email or phone call away to provide answers. Maintaining thorough and consistent screening processes keeps us and our clients in compliance!

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Administrator

"Professional and easy to use services"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the site is to use. Only minimal information is required on my end to submit for a background check, and the applicant fills out the rest. Then I receive email updates when reports are ready to view. Also, when background checks come back it is nice that they are literally red-flagged if something is unusual on the report. Customer service is also quick to respond to any questions or concerns by email or phone.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if the screening process occurred all day, not just during business hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and a good platform for completing volunteer background checks. The business operates on a 9-5 schedule on weekdays, and customer service is responsive and helpful during open office hours.

Background checks are simplified. My company uses Victig to screen for volunteers without any significant issues on their record so that they can interact safely with our clients.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Kelly E.
Kelly E.

"Quick in EVERY sense"

What do you like best?

Vigtig was easy to set up. Requesting a background check is simple. Literally all you have to do is type in the first name, last name and email. They do the rest!!!!! I love it. Most of the background checks have been completed within a couple hours!!! Seriously! Plus, they send you the link to open up the background check, so you don't have to search for it when it is ready. It's fantastic!! I can't really think of an easier way to do it.

What do you dislike?

I really can't think of anything. It's been great! :)

Background checks. We used to have to send out Waivers... Vigtig now does it for us!

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Executive Sponsor in Human Resources
Executive Sponsor in Human Resources

"VICTIG Should Be Your Only Employee Screening Solution Service"

What do you like best?

System is easy to use.

Results are usually received within 24 hours of submission.

This is a company who values their clients needs and opinions.

Always striving to improve services on a software and customer support side.

Implementation was a snap.

Training was brief because the system is not complicated if you have used prior background software services.

What do you dislike?

Our company does not have an HRIS or ATS that integrates with VICTIG. This is an internal issue we are trying to resolve and is not reflective of VICTIG's or their service offerings.

I was not aware of their reference check services as this was not offered during the sales discussion; either I did not ask or the salesman is not focused on up selling something I did not ask for, want, or need.

Other than that I have not found any dislikes with the software, services, or support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can't go wrong in switching from your current provider. VICTIG is eager, determined, and focused on giving you a better product at a competitive price.

Faster results compared to 2 - 4 weeks waiting time with their competitor.

Able to on-board employees faster.

Competitive pricing to other services in our area and those leading well-known competitors..

VICTIG provides a personal relationship service vs. being a little fish in a big pond where your needs are not important to the service provider.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Erica G.
Erica G.

"Great Employment Screening Provider"

What do you like best?

Victig has been very responsive to all of our needs. We can be very "needy" at times and they are always going above and beyond to make sure we are taken care of.

What do you dislike?

In the past we had some issues getting ahold of someone who could take care of an issue for us right away (like I said before, we can be very needy sometimes). This was solved when we were given the direct contact info for a few people we could call and get ahold of.

Any issues or problem we've experienced has been addressed quickly and professionally.

We utilize Victig for our pre-employment screenings (background/drug screen/references). It is a huge time saver to have all of these taken care of in one place.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Nitin S.
Nitin S.

"Victig "

What do you like best?

Victig has very good customer support, they respond 24X7 on weekend also. They are always want work as per Client requirement

What do you dislike?

They can improve on software maintenance

Recommendations to others considering the product

You should try this product, it is very good product

We are company called Rentalroost where renters are finding there property based on lifestyle. We have 50K of landlords using using our tenant background screening service and we we are using Victig as back-end solution. This greatly helps us to market best product to our Landlords.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Chris W.
Chris W.

"TheBomb.com"

What do you like best?

The results we get for background checks. Very thorough. Your services are much appreciated. It helps with how easy it is to work with you guys and how accessible you are. LOVE IT!

What do you dislike?

Bad background history, no bueno. People tend to lie about their results. No complaints as far as Victig goes, I've had a very pleasant experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use them, you won't regret it.

Sending the right people to the right jobs. This helps us keep up with demand and make sure we get the people that our clients are requesting. It also brings out any skeletons that are in the closet.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Garrett S.
Garrett S.

"VICTIG support is amazing"

What do you like best?

VICTIG support team is always ready and willing to help. If they don't know the answer immediately, they are willing to put the work in to find the answer for me.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. They have awesome hold music, awesome people, and awesome services.

They are solving our need for background checks and drug screens. We do not have the capacity to do these things in house.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Tamara W.
Tamara W.

"Quick, Reliable and Cheap!"

What do you like best?

Their customer service is entirely based out of the United States. I always feel so welcomed any time I call. I was never pressured into signing up -- they reached out to me over email and spoke to them for a few minutes, they provided me with the info I needed to make the best decision. I don't see myself changing vendors for a long time.

What do you dislike?

I struggle to find anything.. I've been with a couple different vendors and they have been by far the best.

They offer a cheaper and quicker solution to hiring employees who are reliable and thoroughly investigated.

"Very efficient "

What do you like best?

The employees are very personable and treat the needs of their customers. They are professional in their work, but also have recreated a relationship where we trust them with our needs.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything I don't like. I'm very satisfied with their product and how it helps all of my needs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd recommend this company to anyone who is considering VICTIG Screening Solutions. They are very direct and to the point with their product. They never beat around the bush and they help us find true candidates that have a good background so we're not bringing in employees who are harmful to our environment.

Great background checks and very efficient product. They fulfill all the needs that need to be tended to . I'd recommend them to any company wanted to find a proficient background check company.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by User in Management Consulting
User in Management Consulting

"VICTIG: Easy Background Screening"

What do you like best?

It saves the company time and money in background checking our applicants. I love their fast service and follow through and their support team is amazing. Victig helps us make pre-employment screening process quick, easy and possible.

What do you dislike?

They are a bit pricey than most of their competitors but this is the best option for any employer needing screening services of any kind.We feel comfortable working with them and we know that they will give meaningful results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Background screening is a complicated process but made us feel that they are the master of any screening process. We had a great experience with Victig and we love their dedicated support team!

Screening candidates/applicants take a long time and a lot of money for our company to do pre-employment screening but with VICTIG, this software helps us to stay compliant with those procedures.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Consultant

"VICTIG makes running background checks quick and easy!"

What do you like best?

I like that the stay current on all federal and state requirements. The quick app for background checks provides me peace of mind that all rules and regulations are being followed and candidates are properly informed.

What do you dislike?

If there is something I don't like I would say that I wish there were an online billing portal. This would make it quick and easy for me to pay our invoices without cutting a check or calling the office and paying over the phone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Sign up with them. They are easy to work with and if you ever have a question or anything else they will do their best to take care of you.

Pre-Employment background checks and motor vehicle records. We use these to validate that those we would like to hire are properly reviewed and/or qualified.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Brock S.
Brock S.

"Great Company - Great Results!"

What do you like best?

The quick and accurate results. Any time I run something out of the ordinary, the customer service rep's are quick and friendly!

What do you dislike?

No complaints! They respond quickly and accurately!

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT!

They keep me up to date on all the necessary and legal forms! That is something I don't have time to research myself so it is much appreciated!

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Andrew M.
Andrew M.

"Victig is quick and easy for our small agency."

What do you like best?

It's quick and easy to screen our new hires and can all be done online. They also seem to have a very thorough screening process and simple reporting process as well.

What do you dislike?

The only pain point I've had is the auto updating of login passwords, I get that it's a security measure and only means I have to call in to CS to get it.

It's simple and easy to screen new hires.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Brian M.
Brian M.

"Great Service and FAST!"

What do you like best?

Victig is FAST, reliable, and provides GREAT service!

What do you dislike?

The printed version showing education confirmation is not as clear as the on-line version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We were tired of our previous vendor taking FOREVER to complete the background checks. Victig does it quickly and accurately!

Victig is able to do comprehensive background checks for our operations in three different states which includes criminal, employment, and education checks. Who could ask for anything more?

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Shauntel Forte I.
Shauntel Forte I.

"Victig has integrity and is a company that I trust!"

What do you like best?

Victig has the best customer service around. Their turnaround time is so quick on all reports and I know I can trust the information being pulled. Victig is an A+ company!

What do you dislike?

Other background screening companies are dishonest and untrustworthy. Victig is always 100% transparent and honest is all of their business doings.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose this company! There is no better background screening company around that will provide the level of quality service that Victig does.

Victig can process background checks so quickly and helps our business run seamlessly. There is no other background screening company that can compete with the caliber of service that Victig provides..

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Danny R.
Danny R.

"The most reliable screening company out there. "

What do you like best?

Victig is reliable and do what they say they'll do. They're fast, easy, and their integration options are endless.

The sales and customer service team is professional and the quality they provide is industry leading. They're always available answer questions and solve problems.

What do you dislike?

The Victig team has been extremely reliable and I have no problems to report.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go through a demo with one of the experienced sales team members and take advantage of their free trial and quick app tool.

Victig provides our team with fast, reliable reports. The information provided is current and allow us to always be compliant with local and national laws.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Caleb D.
Caleb D.

"Victig, setting the bar in the industry!"

What do you like best?

Victig has quick turn around times, their employees are always happy and helpful.

What do you dislike?

We haven’t had any issues using Victig for our background screening.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you have any hesitation about using them, give them a call and talk to one of their support staff or sales reps and you’ll see why they are the clear choice.

We utilize temporary help when we travel to trade shows, at these events we are doing a large volume of cash and credit card transactions. Victig gives us the ability to screen our temp help before we get to the event , helping us protect ourselves and our customers.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management
Administrator in Non-Profit Organization Management

"VigTig Review"

What do you like best?

We have been able to deduce our background screening time from 6-10 days to 1-3 days. Our costs have also decreased considerably.

What do you dislike?

The online platform is similar to other background screening companies in that it is slightly archaic and dated.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend doing a side-by-side analysis of what VicTig can offer compared to your current company. VicTig was able to improve on our two biggest factors.

We have been able to improve our recruitment and hiring processes (specifically the speed). Being able to get background checks done quickly means we can get people started without the delays we used to experience.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Katy M.
Katy M.

"VicTig is fast, secure, and easy to use"

What do you like best?

We just signed with VicTig and the transition was easy. We were offered a trial period and it was very helpful to test the website beforehand. The checks came back very quick, which was great because it was a struggle with prior companies.

What do you dislike?

Not much. We just signed on with VicTig, so we haven't had a ton of usage.

Faster turnaround time and lower costs

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by User

"Quick and Easy Background Checks"

What do you like best?

Their background check request process is simple.

What do you dislike?

They get sometimes get stumped on how to proceed example: if the reference has been verified and the candidate also worked with that reference at the same company but they are unable to verify employment from the company. A simple solution would just be to confirm the employment with the reference. They do reach out to the client quickly and ask how you wish to proceed.

We minimize any potential liabilities with our new hires by verifying their identity and work history.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by RYAN K.
RYAN K.

"Quick, user friendly, reliable, and detailed background screens"

What do you like best?

Reports are generated quickly. Reports are comprehensive. Have the ability to search the specific criteria that is required by our corporate security policy and the policies of our fortune 500 customers.

What do you dislike?

As far as I am concerned, Victig has always satisfied our needs. I wish I had something to give you here.

We use Victig primarily to perform employee background screens for primarily criminal history. We manufacture items used by financial institutions that require a high level of security. It is important that our employees have and maintain a clean criminal record, to protect the integrity and reputation of our company.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Administrator in Mining & Metals
Administrator in Mining & Metals

"VicTig Screening Solutions"

What do you like best?

We do not hire many candidates as our retention is high. I love that you do not need to purchase a group of screenings. You order as you need them and pay for only what you order. Cannot go wrong with that.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not found anything I dislike. The entry is simple and quick, Results come back fast.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out it will be well worth your time.

With Victig, the results come back fast so you do not have to wait until the end of the week if there is a question on a background.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Amazing and reliable background company!"

What do you like best?

I love that we can rely on the data being sent for each and every background check completed. through VICTIG! We have used other background screening vendors and noticed that they were not pulling the full information we had requested, but not with VICTIG. They always deliver the full reports we are requesting and verify the information is as correct and up to date as possible.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything I disliked about VICTIG.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Phone App for Consent forms

VICTIG has helped us gather correct information on our new hires which has helped decrease employee turnover!

"Customer Service"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that when you call to ask a quick question, you get a quick answer. In other words, you don't have to work your way through phone prompts to finally get to a live person. The phone rings, a human being answers and you're on your way.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything at the moment.

Not all job candidates disclose everything on their background. The reports fill in the gaps and allow us to make comprehensive hiring decisions.

"Victig Review"

What do you like best?

I like how a lot of the local candidates will have their checks completed very quickly, sometimes even on the same work day. Also, the support staff seems to always be available for a phone call. It's also very easy to get a background check going.

What do you dislike?

It would be nice if when a candidates takes more than 2 days to process that there was some sort of notification from Victig - be it an email or a phone call, explaining why it's taking a little longer.

Also, it can be kind of hard sometimes to navigate the site to find the information you need.

We don't have to conduct the checks ourselves. It's freed up our time to do other things.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Rick P.
Rick P.

"Victig is fast and accurate!"

What do you like best?

Victig is fast and accurate in their BG Checks. Customer service has been good as well. Great Platform and easy to use for our recruiters

What do you dislike?

Nothing currently. They do a good job...

We needed to BG faster for faster hires. Victig allowed to get our BG checks back faster with the same accuracy as our other provider.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Cate D.
Cate D.

"So Fast, So easy to work with!"

What do you like best?

How quick support is to respond if I have a question

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about this service.

The turnaround time is AMAZING. I don't have to lose potential candidates due to 24-48 hour turnaround time, I usually get results back within hours.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Very fast turnaround and support is amazing"

What do you like best?

They are very quick to answer your questions and resolve any issues you may have and in a timely manner.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. We have not had any issues with them, and since implementation it has been great working with them.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great company to partner up with for drug screenings and background checks. their customer service is amazing.

Quick on-onboarding for our new hires. It used to take about 2 weeks to get new hires start, now its 3-5 days.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Brenda G.
Brenda G.

"Great, quickest background check we use!"

What do you like best?

Almost always we get the results back very quickly.

What do you dislike?

The international searches can be a hassle, but that's to be expected.

We can place our candidates based on how quickly we receive their background checks back so it's a huge factor in our business. I have found that when we use our other background check vendor sometimes we are waiting up to a week for these results, which of course is extremely frustrating to not only us but our candidates.

"Victig Screening Solutions"

What do you like best?

Everyone from sales to coordination and support made our transition easy and seamless. They are friendly, professional and a pleasure to work with for our background and drug testing needs.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I've seen is not having the ability to print all the reports and disclosure for a candidate in one click

Recommendations to others considering the product

Victig was the easiest to work with and I felt the best option for price and service when choosing a provider for our particular needs.

Compliance with contractual obligations

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Angelica V.
Angelica V.

"Is fast and easy."

What do you like best?

Receiving an email if we would like to continue the process, if the candidate has background results in another state.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to say, everything is quick and easy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend.

Any questions we have you respond pretty quick to it.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Joshua N.
Joshua N.

"Extremely Efficient and Time Saving"

What do you like best?

Easy and fast requests for background checks. Very minimal data entry. Completed reports are sent back very quickly which is nice for meeting deadlines for recruiting decisions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time. Has provided all essential needs for our background checks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

None

Quickly identify any criminal records not stated on applications from candidates. The wait time for a completed background check is really what has benefited our on-boarding process. Really enjoy how consistent and efficient the process is with VICTIG.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by User

"Great company to work with"

What do you like best?

Overall the support staff is extremely helpful whenever something goes wrong or something is implemented wrong they are more than happy to change it. The website is user friendly and easy to go through.

What do you dislike?

My only gripe is that sometimes drug screens are not uploaded and shown as completed when the applicant has already taken said drug screen. Of course it cant be immediate but there has been instances where it takes 48-72 hours.

Recommendations to others considering the product

One of the easiest drug screening/background companies to go through, with a great support/compliance team.

We are able to hire on candidates with a lot of knowledge of their background that wouldn't show up normally on any basic background check.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Quinn N.
Quinn N.

"Victig is professional and personal"

What do you like best?

I liked that they came to my office and had a personal one-on-one. The rep was very professional and quick to find and send me answers to my questions he didn't know.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't much I didn't dislike. They were fast and reasonably priced.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say, check them out and see if they can provide what you need. For the price, their service is worth it.

I am getting fast background screening at a great price. This is saving me time and saving my company money.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Rachelle E.
Rachelle E.

"Thorough background checks and excellent customer support"

What do you like best?

I’ve worked with Victig for many years and have always been very happy with their quick turnaround time and thorough reporting. I’m often suprised by their willingness to go the extra mile to help me out by explaining a criminal charge, gathering additional info, providing compliance documentation. They are experts in their field and very good at what they do. I cannot recommend them highly enough.

What do you dislike?

The pricing is not always cheapest. It’s reasonable though.

Speeds up hiring process. Ensures that we make informed hiring decisions.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Rosyne P.
Rosyne P.

"Easy, Fast and Awesome support!"

What do you like best?

Love that it's easy, results come fast and the support team is amazing!

What do you dislike?

I like it all, I can't think about anything I dislike.

Quick turnaround, orders are easy, get me candidates ready faster.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Vicki S.
Vicki S.

"VICTIG is a reliable service"

What do you like best?

Easy set up, friendly & helpful staff, quick response time when questions or issues have come up

What do you dislike?

the short window for automated "lock out" on account users after brief periods of inactivity

Convenience in providing a "one stop shop" for information.

Less paperwork and hassle on our end

Bringing vital information to light during the hiring process that helps avoid hiring candidates that could potentially pose a liability for the company

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Cassie L.
Cassie L.

"Best Background Company Ever"

What do you like best?

Quick. Efficient. Concise. I enjoy working with their customer service team, the feedback is always swift.

What do you dislike?

Drug Screens take longer than I expected - 2-4 days usually.

Recommendations to others considering the product

DO IT!!! I have suggested VicTig to everyone I know that uses it.

Starting my employees quickly!

"Exceptional Service"

What do you like best?

Working with VICTIG has been effortless and simple. The cost is also very reasonable compared to other background check companies.

What do you dislike?

After simply saying "I don't dislike anything" ... I got a message saying "This value is too short" underneath this box ... hopefully now I've added more here, I can submit!

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want or need to get a background check done in a timely manner, go with VICTIG. They deliver what they promise. Time is money and so important when you are working with new hires.

VICTIG helps with our security needs within our company, with regards to new hires. This is big in our business.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Danice  F.
Danice F.

"User Friendly "

What do you like best?

The website is very easy to use and the support is great! The get back to you right away and help every situation.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike about Victig.

It would take awhile to get back drug screen so we reached out to the support team and we now have no issues. If we enter in something wrong they fix it immediately and their notes are very clear.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Tracy W.
Tracy W.

"I love that they are paperless!"

What do you like best?

Not only do I love the fact that all I need to do is enter the employee's name and email and VICTIG does the rest. I also value their friendly and accurate customer support. The final reports are easy to read and are always done very timely.

What do you dislike?

Can't think of anything that I dislike.

Not having to submit paperwork back and forth between the employee and the screening company is very helpful so that we can continue to be paperless.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by K W.
K W.

"Convient service"

What do you like best?

They are the easiest background/drug screen/DMV records service we have used. I only need an email from candidates and they take care of it.

What do you dislike?

Victig goes into junk email for many employees.

We've come to realize what a pain it was to have people fill out a release form, put it into the computer, and then wait over 5 days to get a response. Victig makes it easy!

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Christopher A.
Christopher A.

"Victig Excellent Service and Timely Results"

What do you like best?

I love taping into their online database and pulling up the results I need to do my job. It is a great program with up-to-date information

What do you dislike?

one large bill monthly. Would like to see it broken down to bi-monthly billing

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very easy to use, excellent customer service.

They handled our drug testing and background checks. Very reasonable cost and excellent services in quick turn around for results.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Dawn F.
Dawn F.

"VICTIG has amazing customer service"

What do you like best?

VICTIG processes criminal background checks in a timely manner and has been wonderful to work with since our emergency shelter opened in January.

What do you dislike?

We had to work out some glitches to the system to accommodate our specific needs but the staff was very helpful in resolving our issues.

They have worked with us in order to receive immediate background checks which are necessary in operating our emergency shelter.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Pam G.
Pam G.

"Great company - great service - great pricing"

What do you like best?

When bench-marking providers, I found that Victig had the best pricing. Their services are great; they are also very professional.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike. I tried the service and liked it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use the trial and see for yourself. It convinced me that this is a professional, very helpful and service-oriented company.

Victig has been great to work with - they even gave us a free trial.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Alisha P.
Alisha P.

"I work with a Sports Drug Testing company who contracts with collectors who each have to get checked"

What do you like best?

The customer service is amazing. The use of the system is easy, and the response time is quick!

What do you dislike?

Some of our collectors miss the initial email from VICTIG requesting the questionnaire to be completed because it goes into their junk mail.

We are getting a mass amount of annual background checks done currently, which is required by our clients. VICTIG has made it a smooth process.

"Great Service"

What do you like best?

I love the service I have received from Victig. They are prompt and knowledgeable when I call.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found anything yet that I dislike.

I love that I can rely on the accuracy of the background checks I receive from Victig. They are also great to work with on drug screens. My candidates have been satisfied with the process - it's easy and user friendly.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by User in Renewables & Environment
User in Renewables & Environment

"Fast and Easy"

What do you like best?

We recently switched to VICTIG after using another company. Thus far VICTIG has really great customer service (they email back day of) and the online software is intuitive and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

This isn't really VICTIG's fault but some counties (if you do county searches) take forever to get back, at least the ones for CA. Other than that - VICTIG is great and cheap!

We have employees nationwide, it's helpful to use pre-employment screening.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Brandi  C.
Brandi C.

"Great Company to Work With!"

What do you like best?

MGA compliance appreciates the customer service department, whenever we have problems/issues we send an email and always get a quick reply. Whenever we do make phone calls, staff is friendly and helpful.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes drug screens will be attached but still shows pending so we will not receive a completion email and will have to search applicant our self. Other than that no big issues.

N/A

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Trish B.
Trish B.

"Excellent service and backgrounds come back very quickly!"

What do you like best?

In the three years I have worked with VICTIG I have never had any issues whatsoever! The backgrounds come back quickly and their main screen always have timely updates about different states and counties across the country.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything that I dislike about their service.

They help us to hire people quickly and get them working even on the same day!

"Excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

There is often a period of time where I go months without having to login to Victig. When this happens, my password expires and I have to call in to get it reset. The people I speak with are always friendly and willing to help.

What do you dislike?

The only issue I have is my password expiring.

Quick and simple background and drug testing services.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Jared H.
Jared H.

"VicTig has been timely, professional and affordable."

What do you like best?

They are responsive and treat us as partners.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike with the product or customer service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try, request a demo, talk to Brent Ramey.

Employment background screening.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Davis S.
Davis S.

"Very positive experiences with Victig"

What do you like best?

quick app and fast results. Service team has been very helpful and responsive.

What do you dislike?

account lock out time should be extended

Recommendations to others considering the product

As good if not better than anything i've ever used

Quick BG results

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Jessica D.
Jessica D.

"Victig is easy"

What do you like best?

VICTIG is fast and the support is amazing

What do you dislike?

to long for the LA county search results

VICTIG makes sure you have the most up to date information to keep you confident and compliant.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Mark M.
Mark M.

"Quick service"

What do you like best?

Viewing the report is very clean. It was easy to use. I like the input options.

What do you dislike?

If an individual enters name backwards, (Smith John vs John Smith) it takes manual intervention on the part of Victig to catch that, as the ss trace will not work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be very careful on data input

Did not continue using Victig as a provider.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Jason C.
Jason C.

"VICTIG is terrific"

What do you like best?

My experience with VICTIG has been fantastic. They are quick to respond to any questions and their screening service has a very quick turnaround.

What do you dislike?

We converted to another screening service that provided integration with our ATS program.

We had a standard and consistent screening process for all of our applicants and easy access to adverse action notifications if needed.

"New Employer"

What do you like best?

I like the service very well.

Took a while to get use to it.

What do you dislike?

now there is nothing I dislike . But at the beginning I did not like it at all until I got use to it.

Just seems to take a while to get an invoice

I have already paid the first one, and I have already reviewed other employees but have not received a bill

it gives me my information that I need.

It is just sad that I have to let people go because they do not pass their background check

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Brant W.
Brant W.

"Faster and better than their competition! "

What do you like best?

Victig is twice as fast as the other background screening company and it is 33% cheaper.

What do you dislike?

So far I have nothing bad to say, they have excelled at all levels.

We are a IT staffing firm and depending on the company we need to get out backgrounds done quickly. Victig has been faster by 2 days on average. Which means we can get our contractors working sooner.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Luis B.
Luis B.

"Simple and Efficient"

What do you like best?

I like the speed with which the results come back.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that there is no notification or alert when the social security number does not match due to error while entering or error when getting the number from the applicant.

It provides me with a much faster flow of the application to hire process.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Administrator

"Easy Transition and Live Service"

What do you like best?

The transition from my previous vendor was seamless! If I email, response time if very quick same day!

What do you dislike?

Have not discovered anything negative to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You will not be disappointed,

Ease of use and turn around time on screening has been half that of my previous vendor.

I am expecting the pricing should be similar or better.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Cynthia A.
Cynthia A.

"Simple and quick"

What do you like best?

We have used Victig for years. It has always been simple to use and with a quick response time. The few times we have need customer service our questions have been answered promptly.

What do you dislike?

I have had no complaints with Victig. The price is very fair and the service is seamless.

We always want to approve or deny applicants as soon as possible, Victig makes this possible.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Administrator in Construction
Administrator in Construction

"We enjoy working with Victig"

What do you like best?

Victig is accessible. We are able to speak with live person when we have questions or problems. Great customer service. They are willing to train us when new items show up.

We love the turnaround time on in-state backgrounds.

What do you dislike?

Turnaround on some of the out of state (non-Utah) locations seem to take a long time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Has a great product and great customer service. You should consider VICTIG.

We are able to run backgrounds on all candidates. We are able to weed out those who we don't want working for us. We run MVR's on our DOT drivers once a year through Victig.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Jon W.
Jon W.

"Excellent Service and Pricing!"

What do you like best?

Quick turnaround and responsive to questions and concerns.

What do you dislike?

Nothing thus far, there has yet to be any issues

Background checks, education and employment verification. We have realized the speed and accuracy of the results provided and have been astounded that they are easily able to provide all of this data with such a quick turnaround.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Ed Q.
Ed Q.

"Great program offering. Easy to work with."

What do you like best?

In dealing with the team at Victig, I have been impressed with how responsive and helpful they have been. Their team is supportive and helpful.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see them expand their abilities in the International space to be even stronger and deeper than what is already standard with the rest of the industry, which they offer today.

Client screenings and checks

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Matt M.
Matt M.

"Quick, easy and efficient"

What do you like best?

The service has an easy to understand interface and fast, detailed reports. The package prices are great too!

What do you dislike?

It would be nice to have some more visibility into state or county costs before submitting them.

We need to run pre-employment screening and have used several firms in the past, Victig is definitely the best.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Victig Screening Solutions - Welcome to the BEST!"

What do you like best?

Excellent, fast services, remarkable follow through, and A+ support team!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, not much to say for this. If anything at all it might be preference for material design for software but it's great for all users especially those needing to get things done on a very basic level.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely make the switch - or at least do the research and see why it makes absolute sense to use Victig!

We do background checks on new hires and the service enables us to access detailed, in-depth information to address any and all needs we have.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by User

"Highly Recommend Victig for all your Screening Needs"

What do you like best?

The site it user friendly and the support team behind the screen does an amazing job with any questions or concerns our company has with a employee's background or UI.

What do you dislike?

So far I haven't had any issue with the site or company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Fast, effective, great customer support.

Background checks and UI for employees.

"VICTIG"

What do you like best?

Their redesigned site is easy to navigate and their customer service is first rate, although I seldom have reason to call because their process works very well.

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced anything that I could identify as a difficulty.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their website is very intuitive and well designed. The processing is fast, and the customer service is excellent.

We used them for background screening of candidates and find their service efficient, fast and thorough. They are excellent at staying current with regulations or bringing to your attention issues for future consideration.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by User

"Easy to Order Comprehensive Reports"

What do you like best?

It's as easy to order a report as it is to interpret the results.

What do you dislike?

It'd be great if all of the reports were API friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great service for a great price. It's vital to know who your employees are.

It's vital for our company's integrity to know who we're really hiring. This is why we screen all of our talent.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Dan W.
Dan W.

"We have partnered with Victig for many years and value their timeliness and professionalism."

What do you like best?

Moving talent from the offer stage to start date in a timely manner is critical. Victig understands the importance of quick turnaround and has increased the speed of our on-boarding process.

What do you dislike?

Our tenure with Victig is an indication that we are very pleased with their service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent company--I recommend Victig.

A consistent level of confidence in their ability to deliver timely results.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Hope C.
Hope C.

"Fast results and great customer service"

What do you like best?

Turn around time for customer service. I've spoken with sales, accounting and customer service and have had excellent response time with all departments call-back times.

What do you dislike?

I will need more experience to find weaknesses

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is an easy online resource for obtaining backgrounds for prospects.

Fast and reliable results for prospect background screening

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Kekoa W.
Kekoa W.

"VicTig is awesome!"

What do you like best?

I like how personable everyone is. Everyone you meet is so nice and caring.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything that I can think of that I disliked.

I've noticed that it's ease of access really helps our company to effectively use how background checks should be used in the first place.

"VICTIG is awesome!"

What do you like best?

I was amazed at how easy and quick it was to get a background check and an MVR and even verifying schooling as well. This makes my life much easier with new hires!

What do you dislike?

The team lacked follow up and managing their data base on who they have contacted. It was also interesting that one message offered a gift card and yet that was never mentioned with the person I was working with. Maybe a little more consistency.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great product. I recommend checking them out!

Background screening/MVR/Schooling

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Charles H.
Charles H.

"Senior Corporate Recruiter"

What do you like best?

Ease of use, speed, and good customer support. The cost is also fair.

What do you dislike?

Nothing I dislike.It works well every time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to use and quick. I recommend.

Before Victig, we had not been doing background checks at all. Once I came aboard, we have been using Victig since.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Courtney G.
Courtney G.

"Great so far! "

What do you like best?

Fast results and quick response to issues with reports.

What do you dislike?

Different time zone for customer service

Expedited hiring process.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Chira G.
Chira G.

"Great Company"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate that there is always someone to talk to at VicTig. Every time I email with a question someone gets right back to me.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any problems with Victig.

VicTig helps us effectively do a background screening of our employees .

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Dan L.
Dan L.

"Great Background Check Company!"

What do you like best?

Great support and services. The system is easy to use and each background is processed quickly with high quality returns.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Victig can customize the needs of their clients. I have utilizing their services for over 7 years now.

Better contingency process to mitigate future risks.

VICTIG Screening Solutions review by Mischelle Y. T.
Mischelle Y. T.

"VICTIG Review"

What do you like best?

Assistance available when it is needed!

What do you dislike?

I have not had any negative experience!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Promptness; availability of assistance when needed; knowledgeable staff

We use VICTIG's services for name-based background checks. The quick turnaround time makes things so efficient on my end and I truly appreciate this.

"Efficient and Helpful"

What do you like best?

Victig has done a great job for us day in and day out. They are reliable and efficient.

What do you dislike?

My experience has been positive. No real points of feedback.

We use Victig to run background checks on employees. They provide the needed detail and feedback.

Learn more about VICTIG Screening Solutions