Video Converter Ultimate

Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate.

Work for Video Converter Ultimate?

Learning about Video Converter?

Video Converter Ultimate Reviews

Ask Video Converter a Question
Showing 18 Video Converter reviews
Video Converter review by <span>Keyla D.</span>
Keyla D.

excellent daily video editor

What do you like best?

652/5000

Definitely WonderShare became for a long time the editor of videos that more reliability has given me. I use it daily to modify, edit and upload the different videos that are generated daily.

It does not require great preparation to know how to use it, its ease and design means that anyone can and knows how to use it in a short time.

WonderShare almost makes all the work for me, its icons and functions allow me to be up to date with the highest quality standards.

One of the things I like most about this editor is the amount of effects and functions that it brings, making the final work more dynamic and original.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when opening other applications the computer tends to get slow or simply sticks the application, forcing me to close it forzadamente and have to start again with the work.

Recommendations to others considering the product

WonderShare is one of the best video editors, I recommend it to all those who want to do this work, either from home or office.

You do not need a lot of time to use it, since its interface is one of the easiest and most explicit in the market. Encourage yourself to try this wonderful software.

I solve daily the task of uploading the videos that are generated daily from a television medium for which I work from my home. Their benefits are incredible because they allow me to do the job of video editing in a short time.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Video Converter Ultimate
Video Converter review by <span>Massiel D.</span>
Massiel D.

Wondershare a tool that helps me boost my work

What do you like best?

Wondershare helps me with my work day by day, it is a tool able to help me edit, correct, cut and colcoar effects to the videos to later upload them to any digital platform.

I work for a media, and every day I upload the videos of the programs on social networks and youtube, it is a very fast and simple converter.

Its applications are very easy to understand, it does not take much experience to create great videos.

I like it a lot because the final quality of the video is incredible, in addition to a number of formats to export.

What do you dislike?

Wondershare is the program that I liked most of several video editors, although many times it tends to be slow. In other opportunities, I can not open other tabs or minimize it, since it stops all the work I have done.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth acquiring Wondershare, it is very fast when using it, its variety of functions is wonderful, and what I like most is its ease, and it does not require great knowledge to use it.

I define this program as simple, practical and fast. I recommend it 100%.

Every day I must upload the programs that are broadcast live on the television channel where I work, and WonderShare helps me to do it quickly at the time of each transmission.

It is very beneficial because its speed allows me to fulfill the tasks required daily, I already have the initial covers predetermined and I just have to place the video, cut it and convert it to publish it on the web.

What Other Video solution do you use?

Video Converter review by <span>Aurora S.</span>
Aurora S.

For the production of your videos use Wondershare Video Converter

What do you like best?

Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate (VCU) allows the conversion of videos to virtually all available formats, whether audio or video, quickly and simply. It also allows you to transfer the files directly to them from your computer to the multimedia center at home, with a single click. Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate has other features, such as downloading videos from YouTube to MP4 or MP3, recording videos on physical media or transformed into ISO, or even adding subtitles and details in your video file.

What do you dislike?

It is disgusting to see, in the trial version, the watermark in giant size, which can not be removed from the video.

In addition, it is difficult to verify the effectiveness of the application in the trial version, since the videos that are generated are very short.

Another disadvantage is not being able to have several simultaneous tasks (multi-task)

Recommendations to others considering the product

With Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate You can convert any video file you have on your computer to the format you can think of.

Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate offers the possibility of converting the file for a specific device: it can be for iPad, PSP and dozens of other devices.

From the window of Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate you can do what you want with the videos: change the format, quality and resolution, cut a piece of the video, burn a CD / DVD and even copy it to any device that you have connected via USB.

And if this were not enough, Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate also works as an online video downloader. You just have to enter the URL of the video to download and Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate will incorporate it into your library. From there, the options are the same as with any other video.

With Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate you can forget about using several applications, because you will have everything you need to manage your videos in one application

Effective tool to enhance telemarketing, since the videos can be designed for a professional finish that manages to convey emotions with humor, entertainment, controversy or simply impact, which is valuable as they mark the memory of users with the brand of the business.

It has made the production of videos accessible to all pockets since with a simple camera and a little ingenuity it is possible to create a video that captures the attention of potential customers and users.

Video Converter review by <span>Kaylee W.</span>
Kaylee W.

Wondershare has cut the video formatting process in half for my company.

What do you like best?

I like that I am able to splice the video to the time frame that is needed for my company's videos. I also like that I am able to rename them inside the software and it takes me directly to where the are outputted.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I have to delete the videos out of the files needing to be worked on before I can do more. Sometimes I forget, and the same video gets re-run multiple times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This product is great for people who aren't necessarily used to formatting videos for a living. It's easy to learn and very quick to finish multiple videos.

We used to have to send all of our videos to Art for formatting, and now we can do about 75% of these videos ourselves.

Video Converter review by <span>Alejandro D.</span>
Alejandro D.

Wondershare helps me daily with my work

What do you like best?

Working with Wondershare has been wonderful, I work in a television channel and the videos must be uploaded to the different platforms and social networks instantly. This program allows us to place initial covers, cut the fragments that we do not neves, their transitions are incredible.

What I like the most is its speed when converting videos.

I can download and record videos from youtube, its additional functions such as adding subtitles, buttons, among others. Wondershare is used by all the editors of my company.

What do you dislike?

I do not have much criticism for WonderShare, many times while the video is being converted, I can not open a tab of something else while it is loading, the program tends to slow down or stop responding, having to forcefully close the application and make it lose everything the job.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely I recommend Wondershare to all people and companies to acquire it, easy to edit, create, record, process custom videos, as well as it is incredible to convert them to any format you require. What I like most is that its interface is very dynamic and simple, anyone can use it in a short time.

WonderShare solves many problems at work, I have to edit several videos every day and then upload it to the website or YouTube of the television channel for which work. Its benefits are multiple, it gives me the possibility of placing templates, effects and personalized covers to the final video. Many times I have to record the videos in other formats to burn them on a disc.

Video Converter review by <span>Hernán A.</span>
Hernán A.

is not bad, maybe Encoder is a little up

What do you like best?

is easy to use, with a lot of codec options. In terms of speed, it does his work perfectly, compare to another software, is ok.

This program not only converts your videos into different formats, but it also has a wide variety of customization and export tools not found in many of the products on our lineup.

What do you dislike?

i prefer the ProRes codecs, and maybe have the option to trim, cut or resize the final video.

While the software application is very easy to use, it may take awhile to fully understand all of its features and use them to their highest potential.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need to convert files to windows user (avi o wmv) this is the best soft.

the soft stands head and shoulders above the rest of the video converters in our review. Its fast conversion time, high-quality output and extra features make it the perfect choice for video converter software.

Learning about Video Converter Ultimate?

* We monitor all Video Converter Ultimate reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.