Vidyard

Vidyard

On the Official Vidyard Twitter page you'll hear from video experts, find helpful how-tos, and get a peek inside Vidyard HQ.

Work for Vidyard?

Learning about Vidyard?

Vidyard Reviews

Ask Vidyard a Question
Showing 69 Vidyard reviews
Vidyard review by <span>Tim M.</span>
Tim M.

"Vidyard - taking video to the next level"

What do you like best?

The personalized videos are awesome though we have yet to use them drive some more marketing leads.. We also like the sophistication of the different interactive elements that can be added to videos though we have not fully taken advantage of these yet either. The ease of embedding into other web properties including Youtube and social media. The ability to integrate with Marketing Automation tools (in our case Marketo) and your CRM (Salesforce). Really interested in taking advantaged of Viewedit for creating internal videos for our sales and tech support teams.

What do you dislike?

The inability to organize videos in a hierarchy Having to have a separate video for each language - we need a way to have multiple different language soundtracks on a single video because you do have a quote for videos that are stored on the platform/

Recommendations to others considering the product

Think about how you need to organize your videos

Hosting and distributing our videos around the web. We are starting to gain insights into what videos work in our marketing efforts. Vidyard's team has coached us on how to better implement our video marketing strategy.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vidyard
Vidyard review by User in Internet

"Scaling expertise across our Organization"

What do you like best?

Vidyard's capability to organize related videos into playlists provides me an easy way to share key training and learning concepts with customers and colleagues.

What do you dislike?

For non-YouTube hosted videos, Vidyard should provide a way for me to use link to a specific video timestamp (i.e. vytime parameter) in an easy-to-configure link vs. having to create a code snip hosted on a webpage as described here - https://www.vidyard.com/blog/play-video-at-a-specific-timestamp/

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vidyard's playlist and security features allows you to use the power of video in a secure, enterprise manner to help solve complex business challenges while delivering dynamic content.

In addition to sharing learning and marketing content with customers and colleagues, Vidyard allows me to share excerpts of technical discovery conversations I have with customers with my extended team (i.e. Account Team, Product Experts) so they don't need to be present during the calls. This allows us to scale our expertise across our organization.

What Video Hosting solution do you use?

Vidyard review by <span>vR S.</span>
vR S.

"A Vidyard is worth a thousand videos"

What do you like best?

My previous VHP wasn't very reliable. So I switched to Vidyard a couple of years ago. The system is easy to use, fast, and extremely reliable. The subtitles/translation functionality is robust, fast, and the translation costs are minimal. The Video Hub function allows me to have all my videos in one place on our site and still have videos embedded on the appropriate pages. When you look at all the factors, Vidyard is best in class.

What do you dislike?

After being a customer for several years the only thing that I don't like is minimal. When you log in you have the option to display 6, 12, 18, 24 or 48 videos on one page. You have to set that view every time. I would like to set it once and then forget it and be able to change it when I need to. Maybe it is habit but when I log in, I like to review everything that we have going on with the videos and players. We are talking about 2 keystrokes here. So after a being a customer for a few years and not liking two keystrokes is microscopic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I haven't looked at another solution because Vidyard meets my needs as well as can be expected. There isn't anything that someone else can do better, faster, etc. So why would I look? I am very very satisfied with the service and the team that stands behind it. They rock.

First, I no longer send my web guests to YouTube and lose them. I embed my videos on our web pages and so I am not sending my guests away from my site. Second, I can place events in the video so people can respond directly within the video rather than adding additional steps. That is HUGE. The subtitle function helps with ADA requirements, translations, and more. The problems solved? First I am not chasing web guests off of our site. Second we are making it easier to do business with us. Third we are expanding our reach with translations.

Vidyard review by <span>Tyler  S.</span>
Tyler S.

"Vidyard Review"

What do you like best?

The ability to send personalized videos of our product to our prospects and focus on key features.

What do you dislike?

The outlook integration while using toutapp is really bad. Currently Vidyard doesn't work well when Toutapp is installed and the video bar crashes when trying to add a video into an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If your are using Toutapp know that the Vidyard app doesn't work well with it. They are working on a solution and support is very helpful but currently can not use this tech to its full potential.

Showcasing specific functions or features of our platform to prospects either before or after a demo. Helps to enable the contact to quickly show and build value with the rest of their team after our demo. Additionally, it can be helpful in generating interest for a prospect to see a demo.

Vidyard review by <span>Abby A.</span>
Abby A.

"Great tool for a great price"

What do you like best?

The plug-in makes video recording and option selection very simple. The analytics around video usage is fantastic. This tool allows a person to person interaction within a SaaS business. It helps cut through the noise and provide even better service to our customers. Not only support response emails but also training videos to help new users onboard more successfully as they have multiple ways of consuming information.

What do you dislike?

I get frustrated most with having start a video over because I cannot edit out a mistake. While this is on me, it would be nice if Vidyard added editing capabilities in the future.

Our goals was to build more people to people relationships without always having the travel expense. Leveraging video for this but also for customer training and on-boarding has been huge.

Vidyard review by <span>Andrew R. D.</span>
Andrew R. D.

"One of the best vendors I've worked with...."

What do you like best?

My favorite part about working with VidYard is the fact that they have the technology and expertise of a fortune 500 company, but the customer service and professionalism of a small business shop. If I have a problem (which is rare), they treat me like their #1 customer, and I know they have hundreds.

My Account Manager has been promoted twice I think in the time I've been with them, and although he is not technically my account manager anymore, he is always answering my emails and handling my questions. That to me is service....

They also don't up-charge you for anything. If they make improvements to the UI or UX, they make them and provide them to you.

What do you dislike?

Not much. I know when features are coming out in advance and I want them to be out quicker. That's not their fault, its just a roadmap timeline is all.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want the best technology, with the best service, they are the team. Truly a great company to work for. I don't think "no" is in their vocabulary.

We now have a dedicated channel for our video/media plan. We are using it directly with our demand gen efforts and driving traffic, and more importantly leads, through our funnel and increasing our opportunities and revenue.

The main benefit of having VidYard other than their video expertise and resources, is the fact that you have a channel dedicated to only your content. No more YouTube recommended videos with latest news videos or something like that. You know your viewers are going to only watch your content.

Learn more about Vidyard

Vidyard Videos

Learning about Vidyard?

* We monitor all Vidyard reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.