Viewpoint

Discover Viewpoint is a fully integrated e-discovery platform for law firms, corporations and service providers to manage e-discovery.

Work for Viewpoint?

Learning about Viewpoint?

Compare Viewpoint to Similar Solutions

Viewpoint Reviews

Showing 10 Viewpoint reviews
Viewpoint review by <span>Nicole Y.</span>
Nicole Y.

"Viewpoint Processing and Review"

What do you like best?

Processing

- Easy to use

- Fast

- Easy to navigate

- maintenance scripts are well written

Review

- User friendly

- Easy to set up

- great security features

What do you dislike?

Processing

- not much user insight when processing errors are thrown, too much guess work

Delivery

- no placeholders for missing tiffs

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ensure that your processing employee knows how to read and edit load files, there are a lot of work arounds that you need to do with this program in order to make it work properly for you. Also the support team doesn't really know how to troubleshoot and provide work arounds, so your employees need to be resourceful.

I am not able to answer any of the pricing questions as we have signed a confidentiality agreement with respect to pricing.

Cost is high for this software, as such we switching to new software.

Also, the company is not providing many upgrades to improve the software.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Viewpoint
Viewpoint review by User in Construction
User in Construction

"As a platform, you have better options"

What do you like best?

It is very sleek in appearance (or at least it was when I briefly used it), and it has a lot of functions that are essential for the review process. The various graphs and chart generator by the software come in handy...if for no other reason because it saves time (you can just look at the graph and know a doc count and percentage).

And from what I can observe, they have better customer support.

What do you dislike?

But frankly, it can't do anything that Relativity can't do (or at least, none that I saw in my experience). And it is far less user friendly with a much higher learning curve. If you have Relativity, you essentially have a much better version of Viewpoint. And if you have Relativity with Brainspace, you're golden.

I admit my exposure to this software is limited...but since Relativity is a viable option that, there is no way I'd recommend Viewpoint over that.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Relativity is your best bet. If you absolutely must pick Viewpoint, you'll be fine ad get everything done. Just get ready for a learning curve.

N/A

What eDiscovery solution do you use?

Viewpoint review by <span>Kelli O.</span>
Kelli O.

"I used viewpoint for various litigation document review projects."

What do you like best?

I like the aesthetic look of the program and easy of tagging issues. I also like how many options are available to view at once about a set of documents, i.e. file type, who has tagged the document, what types of tags the document has, the date it was reviewed, the date it was created, etc.

What do you dislike?

It isn't very intuitive to use, i.e. search, sorting, etc. I had to have short training on how to use pretty much any feature. It also works very slowly and often freezes. I also feel that the search function could be improved. I'm not aware of a function in which you can save the title of searches in a specific place, when you run a search it is slow and often saves to a weird or random location which makes it really hard to find again. I also just think the search panel/feature is just very confusing. As I mentioned before, nothing is very intuitive in Viewpoint and the search feature is definitely a good example of how the entire program could be improved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Receive a significant amount of training on the product before actually using it, since the features are not very intuitive.

My firm uses Viewpoint for litigation purposes and to solve the problem of effectively handling very large amounts of documents that need to be reviewed. Viewpoint helps to organize, sort and efficiently review documents produced in litigation.

Viewpoint review by <span>Luiz Fernando M.</span>
Luiz Fernando M.

"Great and flexibility tool"

What do you like best?

is possible to collect evidence and preserve the original file. Is possible to automate the document prioritization.

What do you dislike?

The interface with the user. For me is ugly the interface. It is possible, because i was using another tool.

Eliminate the cost and time of integrating disparate applications and importing, exporting and copying

Viewpoint review by <span>Jordan S.</span>
Jordan S.

"Demo Review of Viewpoint"

What do you like best?

Mobile device support is very good compared to other similar platforms.

What do you dislike?

The processing power and overall performance seems limited when compared to other products such as LAW.

We demo'd this produce to use for ediscovery collections and processing.

Viewpoint review by User in Law Practice
User in Law Practice

"I do not like Viewpoint"

What do you like best?

I like the color coding of issue tags, I like that you can rearrange the layout of the view, but that's useless since it never stays (even if you save it).

What do you dislike?

It is slow, choppy, not intuitive with respect to many things (like searching).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Use Relativity.

I am a commercial litigator, ViewPoint does not meet my needs. It wastes a ton of attorney time given how slow, choppy, and difficult the platform is to use.

Learning about Viewpoint?

* We monitor all Viewpoint reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Viewpoint to Similar Solutions