Vincere

Vincere is the CRM/ATS for ambitious recruitment companies of all sizes, covering Direct hire, Contract & Executive search, with built-in front, middle and back office capabilities.

Work for Vincere?

Learning about Vincere?

Compare Vincere to Similar Solutions

Vincere Reviews

Ask Vincere a Question
Showing 74 Vincere reviews
Vincere review by Charles H.
Charles H.

"Best Recruitment Software Available"

What do you like best?

Vincere gets many things right that their competitors simply don't. Their pipeline based interface allows the consultant a really intuitive view of where his/her priorities lie and provide a fairly accurate revenue forecasting for management.

Their support is very open to suggestions, and actually seem to implement many of the improvements.

Automated candidate profile and email template creation adds a lot of efficiencies and saves a lot of time for our team.

The analytics dashboard is both broad in scope and highly customisable.

Very reasonable price point compared to their competition.

What do you dislike?

Monthly credits are provided free of charge but additional credits must be requested manually from support, a self-service system may be more efficient here.

No phone number for support, only email.

Vincere's software is clearly built with process efficiency in mind and this shows in our usage. We save countless hours automating manual tasks through Vincere.

Our sales pipeline have much better clarity and we're able to steer improvements based on the pipeline and analytics data we otherwise wouldn't have seen.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vincere
Vincere review by Rhiannon C.
Rhiannon C.

"The beginning of something great"

What do you like best?

Overall I think that Vincere is a good bit of kit. The best thing is the on going support. If there are any problems the team are very quick to get back to you and I love that you can give constructive criticisms and they will then incorporate it into Vincere.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if we could link up contacts. Sometimes our clients have shares in multiple businesses, but use one email address for all comminication. It would be ace if we could house it all under one roof, as then it's much easier to follow correspondence.

When it comes to formatting a CV, it's very rough around the edges. If you've got an original word doc it's just about okay, if it's a PDF then its pretty rubbish.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take the time to set it up properly before you launch your staff into using it.

Ever for everyone on the team to be able to see what is going on for everyone else. If someone is out of the office, then you've got access to everything. The app is good as well because even if you've not got your laptop you can still look at what you've got going on.

Would be nice to be able to format a CV from the app to send out, but it is good.

What Staffing solution do you use?

Vincere review by Kyle D.
Kyle D.

"Recruitment Manager "

What do you like best?

The applicant tracking system makes it really easy to keep on top of things and the analytical tools are better than the ones on Bullhorn in my view.

That aside the link to LinkedIn is a brilliant tool and one that has saved an awful lot of time.

What do you dislike?

I'd like to have been able to categorise my jobs based on the commitment level without making them "hot", to make it easier for me to quickly review live jobs for the team.

Other than that there's quite a to get used to when completing placements on the system. Nothing major though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd definitely recommend giving Vincere a try. I did a fair amount of research into the leading CRM systems when I started up (after using Bullhorn for the past 2 years) and have not been disappointed at all with my decision to go with Vincere. I've already recommended it to an ex-colleague and would be happy to do so again.

Quickly building an extensive client and candidate from scratch - the fact I could parse en masse was really useful to me. When I went through the process of building a database last time around I spent hours on end individually parsing CVs into Bullhorn. The only drawback is the fact I wasn't immediately able to use the full search functionality after this because the address for every candidate needed to be verified.

Using the analytical tools to keep an accurate track on placements and pipeline has been brilliant and very easy to use.

Vincere review by Ryan O.
Ryan O.

"Vincere CRM / ATS"

What do you like best?

I have been using Vincere for about 10 months now and we have found the CRM to be very fluid and easy to navigate. Offering recruitment professionals what they need and easy flow charts that lead to more billings. Overall for a fairly new software company, I have found them to really understand what recruitment is all about and more importantly, have a good back-end support team. Having worked with many global CRM companies before I can comfortably say that Vincere offers a lot for its price point and have not regretted taking this journey with them. I really like the service integration partners they have with the system.

What do you dislike?

Although Vincere is very good in many areas there are a couple of annoying things that most standard CRM's have. The main point for me is that you don't have the ability to merge duplicated contacts or candidates records. This has proved a real challenge when we migrated our business data across from the previous CRM company. Not being able to clean up our data manually is a real flaw and I hope the Vincere team can spend some time working on a solution for this. If I am honest there are still a few tweaks that the back-end team are working on which will be brilliant when sorted out but overall I am impressed with the system to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very good overall recruitment package and is a strong contender in the current market. I like the fact they are always improving the system and keep their customers up to date with the changes. These appear to roll out every 1/4 which has been great.

The ability to track data and candidates information has been made very easy. The search function is very simple but effective and provides relevant information in an easy layout. I really like how simple it is to keep in contact with candidates. This has offered speed of response and driven improvement on the recruitment process leading to quicker placements.

Vincere review by Marcus K.
Marcus K.

"Happy with this product"

What do you like best?

The team constantly look at improving the experience and functionality of the platform - anything from analytics, customisation of the data fields, the workflow to integration with 3rd party apps. I like the fact that the customer service team is readily available and they do provide timely support. Oh yes, the breadth of functionality that you get for the price you pay is quite something.

What do you dislike?

The constant improvements to the UI and functionality can be buggy at times. Furthermore, these improvements do occasionally affect our workflow for e.g. the process of filling in data records due to the change in UI - makes training tricky. Lastly, you would need to speak with the product team on how the analytics reporting work i.e. the logic on how the numbers are derived and from what fields the reports pluck the data from.

Vincere does help better organise our database and make our workflow more efficient. You should try out the LiveList function.

Vincere review by Susie E.
Susie E.

"Enthusiastic New User"

What do you like best?

For someone that has never used a recruitment CRM and comes from an accounting background I was interested to see how Vincere would integrate with Xero. Vincere works intuitively and is simple to navigate. Although very early in my training, I'm impressed with how I can manage invoicing through Vincere, giving our agents full exposure of where we are in the invoicing pipeline without them having access to Xero.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything I dislike this far. What I would love to see is an automatic integration of invoices into Xero rather than having to upload a csv file.

Communication between agents and accounts and our information consolidated in one place. Only early days but I can see how our invoicing process and workflow will be so much more efficient.

Vincere review by Bruce E.
Bruce E.

"Really good value, scalable, intuitive, sophisticated and revenue focused ATS/CRM"

What do you like best?

Built and run by helpful engaged knowledge people who get it. They've clearly walked the walk and are genuinely passionate about creating a really useful ATS that all the team are delighted to use. Vincere already has lots of smart features, its reliable and seems to be a pretty well thought-out product. I particularly like their focus on interoperability with other apps, allowing us to create our own integrated system that is truly the hub of our business. Its great value for money and saves our growing agency at least one member of staff compared with our previous system. Vincere senior team are accessible and issues are promptly dealt with courteously and generously. Searching is fabulous - best in class. Also love the integrated CRM and ATS included as standard.

What do you dislike?

We moved to Vincere a year ago and perhaps the importing process has got much better. Migration from the devil you know system takes quite a bit of time and effort. It'd be wonderful if Vincere could fully import all the history from the previous ATS in an automated and thorough manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vincere is much more than a product our firm uses. They genuinely feel like a partner in the success of our business and I'm happy to recommend them.

Does the work of both a CRM building opportunities and an ATS delivering revenue against those opportunities. Seamlessly.

Vincere review by Carrick S.
Carrick S.

"A powerful tool that in time will get better and better"

What do you like best?

The modern interface is easy to read and clean with all your data easily accessable. Custom fields are a nice touch to personalise the experience to your business. The support team are very friendly and knowledgable.

What do you dislike?

The search function takes a little to get used to but once you know how to manipulate the data it makes sense. It would be good if there was an export feature in all aspects of the database such as when you filter in the Candidate list etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Clean your data before migration and ensure that you have sql rather than csv exports of your data.

The integration with other programes is amazing and helps automate most of our processes. Things like payroll, marketing, advertising etc are seamlessly incorporated.

Vincere review by Mei Ling F.
Mei Ling F.

"Recruitment CRM"

What do you like best?

The user interface and features are excellent. Easy to navigate and understand. I actually enjoy using Vincere compared to other products in the past. The mobile app is much anticipated and has thankfully arrived! I will always get an almost instant response to my queries.

What do you dislike?

Trying to catch up with the most unique and newest add ons! Nevertheless it's amazing the speed of the VC team in updating and addressing issues and requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth considering! The way the VC team keeps improving, they are really doing the right thing

It is highly cost effective. At first, I was concerned that migrating from Bullhorn would be difficult and work would be affected. Thankfully the VC team is amazing. Beyond that, we have significant cost savings and value added services that we could not have had enjoyed before!

Vincere review by Leah W.
Leah W.

"An automated, intuitive, recruitment system"

What do you like best?

Intuitive navigation, great reporting and analytics, support has been very prompt, they're interested in hearing from us about product suggestions, they spend 3 months of the year on product development with monthly releases, Mobile app, Velocity Chrome extension for LinkedIn is amazing! Data Migration and training went very smoothly.

What do you dislike?

Any suggestions I've made for imporvements have been taken into consideration for their upcoming releases's, nothing to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A very progressive, intutive, well supported, and affordable.

By contrast to Bullhorn, easy access to relevant data and analytics to make business decisions from. Automated a lot of our labour intensive administrative tasks, streamlined our work, mobile app to support our team travelling. A vendor that shows interest in our business and provides prompt support and solutions.

Vincere review by Nicholas M. W.
Nicholas M. W.

"TOP OF THE CLASS"

What do you like best?

We moved onto Vincere earlier this year and the explosion in productivity from my team has been insane, when compared to the previous platform (rival database provider).

There is a significant list of additional modules to tailor a product for your business and the customer support has been second to none (infinitely better than), rather than just accepting all the extra functionality that an Executive Search firm like ours does not need.

The quality difference is significant; user interface is great, quick response rate, usability, logic and extra functionality.

While I appreciate it's not a small project to change providers and is cost prohibitive for some bigger firms, if you quote #Wellsysentyou then Vincere will knock 50% off their standard onboarding charges or give you free access to their APP for a year (that doesn't apply to any other discounted rates).

We cannot recommend this product highly enough.

What do you dislike?

One of our data imports was in JSON. Tech didn't like the format but we got around it after a few chats and they imported the extra dataset for 50% discount.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get a demo, ask them the hard questions - get them to show you how it will impact your top line.

Productivity up

Tracking improved

More fun

Supportive third party

What's not to love?

Vincere review by Michael S.
Michael S.

"Everything you need and then some!"

What do you like best?

Very few CRM/ATS systems impress. It's either one or the other. Vincere has everything you need and then some for an effective and productive recruitment process. I love that so much is included in the price, and all I have to do is align the system with my process.

What do you dislike?

There's not a lot to dislike. My only gripe is that the Vincere phone app is quite basic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vincere looks to be at the forefront of whats available right now in cloud-based, SaaS recruitment software. Whilst I admit that there are many others currently on the market who can do the same thing, the fact that the guys at Vincere are working hard to stay ahead of the game means that I can get features that the others don't have much faster.

Everything links well together as a complete package - including my favorites like LinkedIn and Seek - which means I don't have to wonder if the extra apps I want will work. Paperless process, once the systems is configured can be a genuine reality. Candidate submittal is now easier than ever which means faster feedback on resumes and interview booking.

Vincere review by Cristina S.
Cristina S.

"Simple & intuitive"

What do you like best?

The chevrons are a great tool to have to ensure no one is getting missed, ie. candidates that have been shortlisted, contacts that have not been contacted.

What do you dislike?

Unable to click into placements for details, unable to click on figures for details. Example: I run a report to find the number of placements with a particular client, I cannot click on the number that comes up as a result to see who was placed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get your data migration plan bullet proof before you make the change. If you have data migration issues, it makes everything 100 times harder.

Able to get alot of selling prospects out of the contacts chevron area. Its great to have everyone that has never been contacted in one place, as it is a call list straight off the bat.

Vincere review by Olivier P.
Olivier P.

"Finally a Recruitment Software created by people who understand how modern recruitment agencies work"

What do you like best?

Vincere has all the features you would expect from a good system, and even a bit more with functionality which are truly useful because they make you earn time (and not a gadget nobody use after few weeks)

Automation of the flows is well though in order to be more efficient and to provide the best candidate and client experience. The client portal is a strong great, clients likes it.

The GDPR compliance tracking is simple and clear.

As they say, they're big enough to deliver but still the right size to really care

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far.

As any systems things can be improved, but we can really see that our feed-back is taken into consideration.

A lot of automation, from CV parsing to interview scheduling until the offer and invoicing (integrated with our Accounting system).

Teams KPI's are easy to monitor without having to ask long reporting.

Vincere review by Sebastian B.
Sebastian B.

"Growing together"

What do you like best?

Just like Vincere we strive to get better every day and develop ourselves with time. We like best how dynamic Vincere as a Software and the team behind Vincere are and that they always have an ear for the needs of the customers and allows us to continue our growth with them.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations/Suggestions could be implemented faster or the feedback could be given on a more continuous basis. We like the suggestion tool, but at times it is frustrating to not receive any feedback except the user upvotes.

We are using Vincere to combine our CRM and ATS into one powerfull tool that provides us with the possibility to clearly outline our processes with an individual pipeline that automatically moves candidates and contacts along depending on the information you enter into the system. It improved our way of having process control, overview and keeping track of our KPI.

Vincere review by Alex A.
Alex A.

"Vincere is the matador to Bullhorn"

What do you like best?

Really enjoy the ability to add candidates/contacts from LinkedIn. Lots of flexibility to add custom tags or custom fields. The dashboard with analytics is great too! Also being able to add the micro-site tied to my website was very easy.

What do you dislike?

I would like to option to publish jobs to just my micro-site or INDEED.

I wish the program would run on an IPAD using Safari. However the mobile app did just come out so, I am sure more features will roll out.

wish it had Quickbooks integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth checking out.

The interface is very easy to use. This is a great CRM/ATS and a great alternative to BULLHORN

Have only been using this for less than 3 months but I am glad i found it.

Vincere review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Slick, intuitive system"

What do you like best?

I like how intuitive the system is. We are a young start up company and when we completed a market review of the software available on the market we found some products clunky and busy. Support staff are mega friendly and so helpful. The system is easy to navigate around. The MI available via analytics is visually helpful for a quick update of where we are with every role we are currently working on.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, we have found it so easy to use and feedback from all the team has been great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

f you are looking for a product that is easy to use and gives you complete visibility on your business this is the system for you.

All my team are home based all over the world. The system allows me to see with a click of a button on the MI i need to make sure my business is running efficiently. Overall the system gives me maximum visibility on business activity.

Vincere review by Andy B.
Andy B.

"The recruitment system I have been waiting for!"

What do you like best?

After spending the last 15 years in recruitment working across various platforms, including some "market leaders"...I can't speak highly enough for Vincere. The functionality is slick, easy to use and very easy on the eye. We are a small, boutique, but high value legal recruitment business and as such, it has everything we need and more to be able to perform the role. As we grow and get bigger, I am confident junior members of the team will be able to pick it up quickly. I love the progression bar at the top, so you can flick between "candidates", "shortlist", "interview etc, and love the fact everything is interlinked. I recently also, just found "tasks", which again pulls everything together! However, the most genius for us, has to be the "parse" on the candidates. This has saved us hours of admin! Bravo Vincere!

What do you dislike?

The only constructive feedback I would give, is it can be a little buggy at times and some "simple" aspects don't work properly. For example, you cant save a logo to a client file, but can on a job file (it just wont save).

Another example is that when is a client screen, you cant click into another screen without closing it down. This isn't functional, it is just a bug and will easily be fixed.

I can get to candidates, jobs, companies very quickly and cross reference them all. I can also contact multiple candidates at once, which is an extremely useful tool. The functionality to be able to bring people in from linked and "parse" is genius and saves us a lot of time.

Vincere review by Nilanthi J.
Nilanthi J.

"Excellent value for a purpose-built CRM"

What do you like best?

Intuitive system- generally anyone could play around for a little while and just by using the menus and prompts, figure out how to perform core functions, Training & Support function has been exemplary- always timely and thorough. The Customer Success Team is always keen to ensure we're happy & are very responsive to feedback plus the Help Center resources are high quality and very accessible.

What do you dislike?

Would be great if there was a 'pin to sidebar' type feature to avoid too many windows opening up.

We will look forward to seeing further improvements to the UX with regular product releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A great purpose-built solution for Recruitment businesses especially; with a promising product roadmap ahead

Because of its intuitive nature, we've already seen a marked spike in CRM adoption. The system encourages people to live in it because all major workflows are well supported by seamless flyout menus and impossible-to-miss prompts. The huge advantage has been the way the system supports our processes- from business development to simple daily activities- it's just so much easier than our previous CRM to complete these functions. We've got much better visibility on things and are looking forward to leveraging the analytics function more as we progress.

Vincere review by Mike C.
Mike C.

"Vincere - Success Story!"

What do you like best?

Great functionality and easy to use! Vincere is a really good database and CRM solution for our business. being cloud hosted, you can use it anywhere and the mobile app means that you have your contacts and much more on you at all times.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really... There is a huge amount to the system and our business does not use anything like all of it, you keep finding more that you can do with the system

Recommendations to others considering the product

You need to use the features to the fullest, there are a number of features and many are released over the course of time. Look up the youtube channel and keep ahead of the curve.

I run a small recruitment company and this is a great database and CRM solution. It is at the heart of our business. The app is a really useful tool also; I was out the other day with a team member, playing snooker; I was able to use the app to book interviews and share details with clients, at the same time as playing a very bad game. This is technology as an enabler and I am a very happy customer.

Vincere review by Angela H.
Angela H.

"Helping me keep my ducks in a row"

What do you like best?

Working with Vincere helps me to not only keep track of all the daily activity that takes place - who I spoke with and when, meetings, calendar appointments, follow up action points etc - but it also allows me to sync information from LinkedIn which in invaluable in finding new leads. Their support team are prompt in replying to questions and they take on board feedback. They are constantly improving the system by implementing feature requests which means that the workflow is getting tailored more and more to our specific needs. Vincere also allows me to customise my settings so that I can work the ATS system for my own personal needs, or I can view the activity company-wide.

What do you dislike?

The system has a way to go to be fully customised for the line of business we work in, but with the constant implementing of feature requests, it is getting more and more bespoke for our company requirements.

Being able to make and implement a business/sales plan is one thing, but you have to be able to track results. Vincere works to help us measure results to see where improvements can be made.

Vincere review by Hamza  B.
Hamza B.

"Solution with a high potential"

What do you like best?

- The interface per jobs, contact, company

- The KPI visibility

- Advance search

- Velocity: capacity to import all the information from LinkedIn in order to create a new profil

- Substatuts

- Vincere support team is very helpfull

What do you dislike?

- The planner could be improved: possibilities to see a calendar with the actions of every member of the team at the same time

- The livelist ( link given to the client so he can follow the process) don't offer the possibilities to give lot of informations ( linkedIn link, school, employer) but the CSV exportation offers a acceptable alternative.

- There's many bugs with velocity

- Velocity : adding more options to enter additionnal informations (date of graduation)

We are still in a early stage of use but, with VC we hope to:

- Gain a lot of time

- Develop new strategy thanks to the KPI report

- Sign new clients

Vincere review by Marcus T.
Marcus T.

"Leading edge technology with old school customer service. what are the chances !!!! "

What do you like best?

what a bunch - proud to have lot their Middle Eastern cherry with us. Watching them flourish in capabilities has been fantastic. Always there to help when needed which is just gold. Open to suggestion and far better value than the other bull on the market. Keep up the great work guys and never step away from the old school customer service. . you are a dying breed.

What do you dislike?

not having bought shares in Vincere...&. Marmite

Recommendations to others considering the product

cost is important to any SME BUT my monthly invoice from Vincere is a bill i'm happy to pay ;)

who is being sent where? - best guys to send out? whos birthday is it?? did i send out an invoice? - where the hell is my payment !!! Dont have to ask these questions anymore

Vincere review by Administrator in Human Resources
Administrator in Human Resources

"Ambitious Recruiting Tool!"

What do you like best?

The continual development of the product. Vincere is and continues to become a stronger product with each passing week. This is largely driven by the talented, friendly and committed teams of all departments who are in every way interested in our business as we are. They listen!

Functionally our favourite has been the application sub statuses which are completely in our control and determined by the business. This had made our workflow much smoother!

What do you dislike?

The UI has its moments but I've been made aware there will be massive improvements made in the following updates.

Vincere identifies holes in your business which you will not have been aware of before. It is built for growth and scale and this is what our business will achieve with the product.

Vincere review by Arvinth G.
Arvinth G.

"Product Review"

What do you like best?

Vincere is a complete recruitment software that incorporates both an ATS and a CRM, which are very powerful and fulfills most of our requirements. The software is also constantly updated to include more features that are helpful in solving our business needs.

What do you dislike?

Vincere's solution for staffing companies that focus on contract and temp roles might need some work. That being said, they are constantly incorporating missing features to make the solution as comprehensive as possible.

The main problem we faced prior to upgrading to Vincere was that our exisiting in-house system was dated and slow. We needed a cloud-based system which fulfilled all or most of our requirements, and was fast and modern. With Vincere, we have managed to solve this problem so that our consultants can focus their time on making placements instead.

Vincere review by John T.
John T.

"Simply the easiest and most intuitive CRM we have ever used"

What do you like best?

We really like how the people who built this product really understand how we work. The guys at Vincere continuously strive to make the platform better everyday. They are willing to listen to feedback and are eager to help out. I can't speak highly enough about the customer support. You always feel like there's someone available no matter how big or small your problem is. I hope as Vincere scales that they keep their service-minded ethos intact. I genuinely believe this is what sets them apart from the competition.

What do you dislike?

So far happy with everything. We've only been active on the platform for 2 months, but we have found it to be very intuitive. Our experienced recruiters needed no transition time and our less experienced recruiters managed to hit the ground running. As I mentioned before Vincere is a business that is willing to work with their customers to build a better product. We feel assured that we can make suggestions and they act upon it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're considering switching software, then don't wait just go for it. I can't recommend Vincere enough.

We have been using Vincere for a couple of months, so it's probably too early to see the impacts on the business side. We know that in the short time of using Vincere, it has dramatically improved the working process. However, we recently launched a new campaign to engage multiple clients at the same time, and the platform proved to be very invaluable.

Vincere review by Marna v.
Marna v.

"Excellent Recruitment CRM system"

What do you like best?

Vincere continues to work on the products they offer to keep up to date with today's technology which is awesome.

What do you dislike?

The only thing which gave headaches was moving the files from our old system onto Vincere together with previous notes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

You definitely won't make a mistake trying out Vincere.

It helps ignoring internal conflict between colleagues who might find the same talent and takes ownership, if your details are not on the system, you can't declare ownership point. I love the distribution lists as it reminds you of clients you might have forgotten to follow up with in a few days or weeks.

Vincere review by Bernard L.
Bernard L.

"Amazing functionality that comes with great support from Vincere's team."

What do you like best?

Constant update and very responsive support in any queries .

What do you dislike?

A little confusing to navigate through the system . Learning curve is a little steep but very comprehensive in the features and more to come through the updates.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good platform for newly setup recruitment firm . Features rich and great support .

One word NEAT . Feedback gathered from candidates and clients in the initial phrase of the business is very positive. Email templates that comes with Vincere to coordinate interviews and offer is very professional and systematic as compared to traditional manual email arrangement which leave very good impression especially for new clients.

Vincere review by Pirapat K.
Pirapat K.

"One of the best ATS system"

What do you like best?

Vincere is the ATS system that friendly with user. Interface is nice and easy to use. We can input, search, print report and etc. Frequency of update program in almost every week.

What do you dislike?

Now the program cannot search the text in comment. Program cannot link with our job board for automatic upload when our candidates submit CV.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good choice for your recruitment business. Better than other ATS.

As we are the recruitment business company. We used Vincere to be our ATS system, database recorder and CV sharing in the company.

Vincere review by Mollie F.
Mollie F.

"My Experience with Vincere"

What do you like best?

I like the advanced search feature best as it really helps to shortlist great candidates. I also like the way it is so easy to keep track of your roles and what stage you are at with each one.

What do you dislike?

I find it difficult to see my targets and how close I am to meeting them.

We are finding it much quicker to input data and we're working to make a program that can directly add candidates from our emails - this will save loads of time

Vincere review by User in Human Resources
User in Human Resources

"Vincere is awesome!"

What do you like best?

It does everything we need to and makes life so much easier!

From adding candidates/client, adding candidate requirements to sending livelists to clients, every aspect of VC is easy to use and quick!

What do you dislike?

Honestly, we have yet to find something which we don't like. We were using a really outdated CRM system before and so VC has enabled us to use one platform in order to carry out all our daily tasks.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Get VC, you really won't regret it, you may have to work around a few things like we did but it is so easy and simple to use it really will make your life easier.

We are solving time!

As written above we were using an out of date platform which meant we were losing so much time flittering between so many screens, updating things manually, inputting data manually, so with VC we are now able to save ourselves loads of time!

Vincere review by Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting
Administrator in Staffing and Recruiting

"So far, So good"

What do you like best?

We've only been using Vincere for a relatively short period of time, but all I can say is so far, so good.

Vincere as a product is very user friendly and with the added ability to customise certain areas to best fit your business, the product can take on the feeling of something bespoke, rather than something off the peg.

The Vincere team, both on boarding and via their continued support are the real added advantage in the product. The ease that we on boarded and the access to assistance/support, both real time and via the help centre and extensive video library within it are second to none.

What do you dislike?

Had one or two issues with the system been slow to update. Believe this is a none problem since the last update. Also one or two issues re on boarding of data, GEO Tagging - not explained prior to on boarding and one or two other issues in the process.

But in defense of this, all of the above are been sorted or are in the process of been sorted.

Big improvement are expected and will come from VIncere. Great leap forward from our previous in house system

Vincere review by User in Legal Services
User in Legal Services

"User-friendly + Great Client Support "

What do you like best?

Having been acquainted with Vincere quite recently, and already feeling as though I have a thorough understanding of its ins-and-outs gives an insight to how user-friendly the system is.

The Client Support provided is phenomenal! If there are issues, their IM/Email support have always provided me same-day service. They are happy and patient in explaining processes. If there is a function that doesn't yet exist, you are directed to an up-voting system in which they allow you to make a suggestion and they keep you updated on its progress - a great way to show how they are listening to their clients.

What do you dislike?

There are a few minor glitches, for example:

- Merging processes make it difficult if a candidate is duplicated.

- The wildcards provided in Document Builder make personalising documents complicated.

The system is a great way to keep a track of your jobs and candidates, and is adjustable according to the size of your business. For larger services, bulk emails and automated invoices are time-saving, yet smaller, more specialised services benefit from the detailed fields in candidates and jobs.

Vincere review by Thienthun (Jay) N.
Thienthun (Jay) N.

"Great Recruiting Software With Asia Pacific Support"

What do you like best?

Vincere has a powerful search function. The analytics & excel download are great for performance management. The product is always developing which I really like because we're growing as a firm together.

What do you dislike?

There are many upgrades that happened but the users are unaware of the product update & new features. A lot of learning & support can be done online; however, it would be nice to meet the customer success team every once in a while to learn & utilize all the new features

I'm trying to find a user friendly system with strong analytics. So far Vincere has made our company more systematic and easier to track perfromance

Vincere review by Alan  I.
Alan I.

"An easy to use excellent recruitment platform. "

What do you like best?

The platform is well laid out and easy to use. As a business we have always struggled for a CRM system that suits our style of recruitment. When we were introduced to Vincere, we knew that we had finally found it. We had used other platforms in the past such as Bullhorn. There are a ton of features that make your life easier as business and a recruiter.

What do you dislike?

It is a mission to adjust to, however once you know how, it is excellent. The more you put into the system, the more you get out.

As we have recently introduced contracting to our business, the benefit of having a system that can manage the flow of timesheets, approvals etc is perfect.

Vincere review by Justine B.
Justine B.

"Unbeatable in terms of quality, service and price. My recruiters love this platform."

What do you like best?

I have been working in recruitment for more than 12 years and used a multitude of recruitment CRMs including filefinder, bullhorn, Adapt and Itris. I'm super glad I switched over Vincere for my new business. In just 6 months, I saw 40% rise in revenue plus $110 dollar saving/month from my previous software vendor. You get absolute transparency into your recruitment pipeline and the exact number of activities going on at any one time without having to run any reports. Straight from the dashboard, I can pinpoint areas that need addressing promptly.

As a new business with intentions to grow, data integrity is really important and Vincere allows me to add information on candidates and clients quickly and accurately. I work across multiple locations in Asia and the multi-lingual and location-based qualifications allow me to manage these effectively and efficiently, this is so important when you¿re dealing with different languages like Japanese and Chinese.

What I really love about Vincere is how easy it is to get up and running quickly. I was able to get all my data in with the self-serve import tool, add my team and integrate my email all on the 1st day of the trial. The videos & step-by-step tutorials were super useful. By day 3, I was already formatting resumes, scheduling and sending off candidates to my clients! For anyone running a recruiting business, this is the ultimate CRM no doubt about it,

What do you dislike?

It lacks integrated video interviewing but i heard from the support team that it's definitely in the pipeline.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a fantastic solution for any fast growing and ambitious recruiting firm. Great analytics, looks cool, very easy to get started with.

40% rise in revenue in 6 months of using Vincere.

$110//saving per user every month since switching.

Better analytics help me understand what is in my pipeline. My forecasting is so much more accurate thanks to Vincere.

Vincere review by Harriet O.
Harriet O.

"The holy grail for recruiters"

What do you like best?

Ease of use: very, very simple to pick up, no training for new users is required. It manages to deliver lots of functionality and features but is still easy to navigate. The chevrons at the top of the screen show you really clearly what is happening at every stage of the placement process, right from getting terms of business signed through the interview process, through to invoicing.

-Slick interface, actually works on mobile (unlike so many systems which claim to be mobile ready this one actually is!) Everything is colour coded so it's super easy to follow.

-The number of feature releases is impressive. We see upgrades every few months and, so far, have had no downtime at all.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all so far, our experience has been really positive. We had a few issues at the start with customising our workflow but the team at Vincere got it sorted for us really quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I can't recommend this product highly enough. The whole experience of switching platforms was something I dreaded but it turned out to be so much easier than I'd hoped. If you are not feeling 100% happy with your existing CRM then I'd recommend that you grab a free trial and have a look- there's no harm in knowing what your options are. I wish I'd had the gumption to switch a few years ago, it was a really positive move forwards for us.

We wanted to reduce the amount we were spending on CRM and managed to reduce our costs significantly, Vincere is roughly 70% less expensive than our previous vendor. We also wanted to use a Cloud solution and it was important that we could use it on mobile. The other biggie for us was getting some decent analytics and dashboards for our business: Vincere has provided us with 5 key dashboards which we use pretty much daily.

Vincere review by Sophie P.
Sophie P.

"Precise, Easy & Accessible "

What do you like best?

I really enjoy how many connections are available within VC. The Linkedin feature and connecting candidates to the contacts, Dist. lists and talent pools. All are able to connect and all are accessible and easy to connect which is even better. Being able to easily jump from one thing to another is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Trying to keep up with all the new features and all the great little hidden or not so hidden gems. But the VC team are always quick with answering their questions and are super onto it whenever there are questions!

Great at tracking results and great at keeping up with all the different elements that go into making a business run smoothly.

Vincere review by Matt W.
Matt W.

"Vincere review after one month"

What do you like best?

I have been using Vincere for one month and it seems much better than previous CRMs I have used. It was easy to get to grips with and I like how uploading a CV automatically draws up personal and contact details.

What do you dislike?

The 'search everything' is sometimes a little slow and the new default CV template looks like it needs some work.

It is an efficient way to register new candidates

Vincere review by Agency in Human Resources
Agency in Human Resources

"Adapt and Build "

What do you like best?

Being a reasonably new system on the market we are loving working alongside Vincere to create our system of the future. They listen to what we want in a system and then go away and develop it.

On a second point. we have access to all levels of support from their helpdesk, to their Engagement Managers and even all the way up to the CEO. Thats great service.

What do you dislike?

As they are growing they are getting pulled in lots of directions by customers. So sometimes you put in a request and it may take a while to become a top priority.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Jump onboard and keep them close and you will get the system you always wanted....good user experience.

We are solving multiple problems as we keep building on how we use the system and what it does for us.

Vincere review by Tommy T.
Tommy T.

"User-friendly platform that is supported by a very professional and responsive team"

What do you like best?

Platform is intuitive and very thorough in terms functionality.

Also, it's very flexible in terms of customizing the dashboard, searches, etc.

Support Team is top notch.

What do you dislike?

Some minor changes (i.e. adding industries to custom table) may take a little longer to be updated and reflected

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, highly recommended

A very streamlined and thorough platform that process the entire recruitment flow - sourcing candidates, adding contacts/jobs, long/short listing, interview status, job placements, etc

Vincere review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Good integrations. Love the mobile app."

What do you like best?

Vincere works well with all of the apps we use across our business. Xero, gmail, LinkedIn, Mailchimp, the online timesheets...it all just works straight away out of the box.

This is an end to end system for us- we use it for business development all the way through to managing invoices in Xero.

The candidate portal is worth its weight in gold alone. We had it live on our website within a day.

In terms of pricing, Vincere is by FAR the most competitive player in the market.

What do you dislike?

The Twilio integration for sms is one way only. This is annoying. Apparently 2 way is coming in April, so we can live with this.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We did a fairly thorough review of all options on the market before signing with Vincere. We actually almost signed with Bullhorn but discovered Vincere on one of these review sites. Glad we did, it's been a great investment in our business.

It's helped us get organised as a business and see what our consultants are actually doing on a day to day basis.

Vincere review by Mike N.
Mike N.

"Great Software"

What do you like best?

Vincere's pipeline system is easily the most intuitive workflow we've used.

Visibility of metrics and forecasting are excellent.

Automatic email and CV formatting save a lot of time.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally support can be slightly hard to reach due to differing time zones. However, this is understandable and seems to be improving.

Efficient categorization of candidate and client data.

Much improved record keeping due to ease of use.

Vincere review by daley w.
daley w.

"Solid CRM but excellent customer service "

What do you like best?

The human element and constant support. Vincere have a very solid product which is comparable to the rest of the market but where they add real value is in the soft services that come with the product.

From day one they have provided constant support and have listened to us as a customer when implementing new upgrades or features - this is where Vincere have a real competitive advantage and why we would recommend them to others

What do you dislike?

Initially tough to upload date - thats improving

Vincere provides a full CRM system that allows us to spend more time effectively managing recruitment processes

Vincere review by Administrator

"Its one of the best so far!"

What do you like best?

As new users to Vincere the fact that it is a one stop shop of all our information with regards to clients, candidates and billings is AWESOME! Matt Donnelly who helped with our on-boarding and training is one of the best Support Managers we have ever come across. Very dedicated and actually took responsibility and didnt stop hand holding until we were completely comfortable. We were completely satisfied with the product we were sold. Thanks Matt!

What do you dislike?

The one thing that i have issues is that reports generated focus on jobs and fees but not so much on candidates. It would be nice to have a few candidate based reports as well.

Because we are able to add our fees and targets we are finding out what we need to achieve our targets. Its starting to direct and focus our efforts.

Vincere review by Ash K.
Ash K.

"THE MUST HAVE CRM for ambitious recruitment businesses"

What do you like best?

Intuitive design

Great UI

Analytics suite

Pipeline

One click for most things

CV parsing

Talent pools

Floating for spec CVs

Great for candidate driven markets

Velocity app for LinkedIn parsing

Mobile phone app for working on the move

Support and onboarding process

What do you dislike?

Couple of bugs every now and then after updates or overhauls but purely cosmetic

Productivity

Stronger pipeline management

Organisation

Efficiencies

Vincere review by Pipat T.
Pipat T.

"Good platform for Recruiter"

What do you like best?

Vincere is user friendly platform, I can use it very easily. I also appreciate that I can easily upload a resume with less effort.

What do you dislike?

Just recommendation, they have many features on their platform so it may take time to learn all in a short time. However, so far so good to me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Good platform to make your life easier in short and long term

Normally, they will get back after we issue problem in few hours. It will be better if they are able to shorten a time.

Vincere review by User

"Vincere CRM"

What do you like best?

Really straight forward and easy to use! Great service from the guys at Vincere who always sort out any issues really quickly and are happy to take on any feedback we have to help make improvements.

The Mobile App is also great and the ability to add people through LinkedIn is a very handy feature

What do you dislike?

Rarely have any issues however the Analytics act up occasionally and do not give the most accurate data - again any issues we have had have been sorted really quickly!

The App is great for when you're on the go, and the whole system makes everything run a lot smoother. Very easy to pick up for someone else when they are out of the office as well with everything being clear and quick

Vincere review by Administrator in Hospitality
Administrator in Hospitality

"Great software which is easy to use"

What do you like best?

It's a very intuitive piece of software that all my recruiters love and has made our work in the office ten times quicker. The support from the Vincere team has been fantastic, assisting with each and every question we have, helping us along every step of the way with telephone and skype assistance and lessons.

What do you dislike?

We wish we could mass import CVs from many emails at once, as this is our favourite function when importing from Dropbox/computer files.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go, we couldn't recommend it more.

We can do a whole range of searches including an open search of all candidates, to searching CVs that meet a very specific criteria, meaning that our resourcing process is significantly quicker and simpler than in the past.

Vincere review by Matthew H.
Matthew H.

"Best customer service I have ever had! "

What do you like best?

I love that the team at Vincere listen to my feedback and provide us with great service. The new App is really handy and the integrations with other Apps works really well.

What do you dislike?

Nothing significant - if there was we would raise it and they would try to fix it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Ask them to show you all that the system can do, I am sure you will be impressed.

Vincere has helped me to grow my business, it is flexible and adaptable. Most importantly it is easy to use and has a really modern look and feel.

Learning about Vincere?

* We monitor all Vincere reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Vincere to Similar Solutions