Vincere

Vincere is a fifth-gen software for ambitious recruiters with user(You)-centric, dataminded, process driven, mobile enabled and inexpensive.

Work for Vincere?

Learning about Vincere?

Vincere Reviews

Ask Vincere a Question
Showing 28 Vincere reviews
Vincere review by <span>Bruce E.</span>
Bruce E.

"Really good value, scalable, intuitive, sophisticated and revenue focused ATS/CRM"

What do you like best?

Built and run by helpful engaged knowledge people who get it. They've clearly walked the walk and are genuinely passionate about creating a really useful ATS that all the team are delighted to use. Vincere already has lots of smart features, its reliable and seems to be a pretty well thought-out product. I particularly like their focus on interoperability with other apps, allowing us to create our own integrated system that is truly the hub of our business. Its great value for money and saves our growing agency at least one member of staff compared with our previous system. Vincere senior team are accessible and issues are promptly dealt with courteously and generously. Searching is fabulous - best in class. Also love the integrated CRM and ATS included as standard.

What do you dislike?

We moved to Vincere a year ago and perhaps the importing process has got much better. Migration from the devil you know system takes quite a bit of time and effort. It'd be wonderful if Vincere could fully import all the history from the previous ATS in an automated and thorough manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Vincere is much more than a product our firm uses. They genuinely feel like a partner in the success of our business and I'm happy to recommend them.

Does the work of both a CRM building opportunities and an ATS delivering revenue against those opportunities. Seamlessly.

Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about Vincere
Vincere review by <span>Mei Ling F.</span>
Mei Ling F.

"Recruitment CRM"

What do you like best?

The user interface and features are excellent. Easy to navigate and understand. I actually enjoy using Vincere compared to other products in the past. The mobile app is much anticipated and has thankfully arrived! I will always get an almost instant response to my queries.

What do you dislike?

Trying to catch up with the most unique and newest add ons! Nevertheless it's amazing the speed of the VC team in updating and addressing issues and requests.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth considering! The way the VC team keeps improving, they are really doing the right thing

It is highly cost effective. At first, I was concerned that migrating from Bullhorn would be difficult and work would be affected. Thankfully the VC team is amazing. Beyond that, we have significant cost savings and value added services that we could not have had enjoyed before!

What Staffing solution do you use?

Vincere review by <span>Alex A.</span>
Alex A.

"Vincere is the matador to Bullhorn"

What do you like best?

Really enjoy the ability to add candidates/contacts from LinkedIn. Lots of flexibility to add custom tags or custom fields. The dashboard with analytics is great too! Also being able to add the micro-site tied to my website was very easy.

What do you dislike?

I would like to option to publish jobs to just my micro-site or INDEED.

I wish the program would run on an IPAD using Safari. However the mobile app did just come out so, I am sure more features will roll out.

wish it had Quickbooks integration.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely worth checking out.

The interface is very easy to use. This is a great CRM/ATS and a great alternative to BULLHORN

Have only been using this for less than 3 months but I am glad i found it.

Vincere review by <span>Angela H.</span>
Angela H.

"Helping me keep my ducks in a row"

What do you like best?

Working with Vincere helps me to not only keep track of all the daily activity that takes place - who I spoke with and when, meetings, calendar appointments, follow up action points etc - but it also allows me to sync information from LinkedIn which in invaluable in finding new leads. Their support team are prompt in replying to questions and they take on board feedback. They are constantly improving the system by implementing feature requests which means that the workflow is getting tailored more and more to our specific needs. Vincere also allows me to customise my settings so that I can work the ATS system for my own personal needs, or I can view the activity company-wide.

What do you dislike?

The system has a way to go to be fully customised for the line of business we work in, but with the constant implementing of feature requests, it is getting more and more bespoke for our company requirements.

Being able to make and implement a business/sales plan is one thing, but you have to be able to track results. Vincere works to help us measure results to see where improvements can be made.

Vincere review by <span>Hamza  B.</span>
Hamza B.

"Solution with a high potential"

What do you like best?

- The interface per jobs, contact, company

- The KPI visibility

- Advance search

- Velocity: capacity to import all the information from LinkedIn in order to create a new profil

- Substatuts

- Vincere support team is very helpfull

What do you dislike?

- The planner could be improved: possibilities to see a calendar with the actions of every member of the team at the same time

- The livelist ( link given to the client so he can follow the process) don't offer the possibilities to give lot of informations ( linkedIn link, school, employer) but the CSV exportation offers a acceptable alternative.

- There's many bugs with velocity

- Velocity : adding more options to enter additionnal informations (date of graduation)

We are still in a early stage of use but, with VC we hope to:

- Gain a lot of time

- Develop new strategy thanks to the KPI report

- Sign new clients

Vincere review by <span>Marcus K.</span>
Marcus K.

"Happy with this product"

What do you like best?

The team constantly look at improving the experience and functionality of the platform - anything from analytics, customisation of the data fields, the workflow to integration with 3rd party apps. I like the fact that the customer service team is readily available and they do provide timely support. Oh yes, the breadth of functionality that you get for the price you pay is quite something.

What do you dislike?

The constant improvements to the UI and functionality can be buggy at times. Furthermore, these improvements do occasionally affect our workflow for e.g. the process of filling in data records due to the change in UI - makes training tricky. Lastly, you would need to speak with the product team on how the analytics reporting work i.e. the logic on how the numbers are derived and from what fields the reports pluck the data from.

Vincere does help better organise our database and make our workflow more efficient. You should try out the LiveList function.

Learning about Vincere?

* We monitor all Vincere reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.