VinTank Powers Social Intelligence for Your Business.

Work for VinTank?
Sendible vshootsuite  2x

Learning about VinTank?

VinTank Reviews

Showing 1 VinTank review
VinTank review by <span>Ashley P.</span>
Ashley P.

A Must For The Hospitality Industry

What do you like best?

VinTank has become the central hub of all my wineries social data. I can find all conversations happening across the web, assess my competitors, analyze data trends, engage my consumers, segment my customers, and geo-target and profile-target potential new customers. Their platform is a comprehensive tool that I think all aspects of the hospitality industry should use to have the best social CRM possible.

What do you dislike?

The one thing that I wish they had was full Google+ integration. I am assuming that will come if Google ever decides to release their API.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend giving VinTank a test drive. It is easy to set up and the team is highly responsive and willing to train. If you own a winery or restaurant and you are looking for the next step in growing your business in the digital space, VinTank is a tool you can not pass up.

VinTank is a social CRM tool. I am able to acquire, maintain, service and segment all my social and winery consumers comprehensively. By doing so, I have realized the huge value in social CRM and consumer engagement while outlining a more comprehensive social strategy outside of contest and promotions.

0 of 0 found this helpful.
Sign in to G2 Crowd to see what your connections have to say about VinTank

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of VinTank for G2 Crowd to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Hootsuite Logo
With Hootsuite, you can monitor keywords, manage multiple Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Foursquare, and WordPress profiles, schedule messages, and measure your success.
Zoho Social Logo
Zoho Social
Schedule unlimited posts, manage social networks, track conversations, and measure performance from a single dashboard.
Facebook Pages Manager Logo
Facebook Pages Manager
Pages Manager is an application that lets admins check on their Page activity, view insights and respond to their audience from their mobile device.
Buffer Logo
Buffer makes it super easy to share any page you're reading. Keep your Buffer topped up and we automagically share posts for you through the day.
TweetDeck Logo
A powerful Twitter tool for real-time tracking, organizing and engagement.
Sprinklr Logo
Sprinklr has 19 social media management modules, purpose-built to deliver amazing customer experiences and ensure the voice of the customer is heard and acted upon by every employee.
eClincher Logo
eClincher provides a complete and intuitive software solution to efficiently manage social media presence. Key features: publishing, auto posting and recycle content, social inbox, engagement, monitoring, content curation, influencers, advanced analytics, reports, team collaboration, and much more. Integrated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube...
HeyOrca Logo
HeyOrca is a social media calendar that enables marketing agencies and their clients to seamlessly plan and approve social media content by providing a client facing interface and streamlining the approval process.
CoSchedule Logo
Plan Awesome Content. Save A Bunch Of Time.
Crowdfire Logo
Twitter analytics for any account - yours, your competitors', favourite celebs or friends. See their strategy, outdo them, win on Twitter.

Learning about VinTank?

* We monitor all VinTank reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.